Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #481
pharmjenn
Mouseketeer

Got our IGT- 5631. Inside aft. Seems like a good location for the lab/club, the theatre and I assume to get to BBB for soda. Now where do I go to find out if there is an upper berth? I haven't paid attention to any directions previously since we didn't have a cabin number yet. So excited, as now it is even more real.
pharmjenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #482
LindaBabe

DIS Cast Member
Let them try to get me out - heheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethC1952 View Post
Good morning, fellow cruisers! I am FINALLY ready to be in "cruise mode". The baby shower gift is done, and here's a picture just because I'm fairly pleased with everything but the hat LOL!!

I may have already posted this, but I'm getting very forgetful as vacation gets closer--we're celebrating our 40th anniversary (actual date is 12/30), and DH's birthday (actual date 1/7). We had planned on celebrating his retirement on this cruise, but he changed his mind and plans on working until May. I guess we'll celebrate his retirement and my birthday on the EBTA LOL!!!

I still have to do my Christmas decorating, but I did start getting organized to pack, and I finally remembered that since we're spending one night in Miami we really should make a hotel reservation! I have no idea how that got past me until yesterday, but it's taken care of now and we won't be the two old folks sleeping on the beach on 12/23.

Now I just have to finalize my flights (again, they keep changing things around) and get through the next two weeks of work and I'll be a very happy woman.

Beth
That IS GLORIOUS and looks very BOY. What are you bringing to work on onboard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVURunner View Post
Well all plans are set in stone for my sister's engagement. The shirts have arrived and I have the diamond mickey ears (I had to buy them when I saw them in WDW on Sunday night)

I hope I can keep everything hidden! The ring is bought, and stage has been set! Anyone who will be around the castle at 8am-8:15ish, please feel free to come and witness it! And if you see us walking around, say Hi! Can't wait to have something to celebrate on the crusie!

I totally set myself up for that one! My DH would have also called me out on that! A few airholes and my sister's flight would be much more enjoyable but the overweight baggaue fees would be quite steep I'm sure.

I guess I did accomplish a bit considering I wasn't home for the whole week but still wish I would have gotten more FE stuff done.

Dimples has clothes? That is wasting valuable shoe space!
I think this is going to apply to a lot of us! either from excitement or just so much to do!
Those Ears are perfect, Emily!

Dimples has a huge wardrobe. Her 'costumes' share the bottom of an antique washstand with her brother's costumes. Then she has about 3 feet of a rod in my closet, and 3 feet of a rod in the spare room closet. I'm trying to hold her down to pirate dress, princess dress, formal night dress, casual outfit and beach outfit, but she's definitely into the clothes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dededisney View Post
I was wondering if anyone has heard from Julie (skoi) recently. I pm'd her to make sure she got my check for the ruins tour, but haven't heard back. Also haven't seen anything about the group brunch. Just wanted to make sure everything was ok with her.
Last time someone was looking for her, she did post and say they were still on the cruise but had a lot going on - I forget what the issues were - and she'd be back closer to the date, so I expect you'll hear from her soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mug318ca View Post
I know that the greenback is welcome in Mexico, but I was Wonder-ing about Columbia.
I'm Sure Cartegena too,(I previously posted a longwinded dissertation on the topic) but local currency is also usually available at guest services. AND if you buy it from them, they will buy back the unspent bills. Change you'll be stuck with.
Register to remove

Old 11-26-2012, 01:56 PM   #483
Land Park Tudor
- - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsails View Post
Does that mean you got a cabin number or just the category assignment? So excited for everyone to get cabin numbers.
We got our cabin assignment.
Land Park Tudor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #484
abbyar
Mouseketeer

What level is 5631? 10? 11?
abbyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #485
chrissyt27
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVURunner View Post
Well all plans are set in stone for my sister's engagement. The shirts have arrived and I have the diamond mickey ears (I had to buy them when I saw them in WDW on Sunday night)

I hope I can keep everything hidden! The ring is bought, and stage has been set! Anyone who will be around the castle at 8am-8:15ish, please feel free to come and witness it! And if you see us walking around, say Hi! Can't wait to have something to celebrate on the crusie!

I totally set myself up for that one! My DH would have also called me out on that! A few airholes and my sister's flight would be much more enjoyable but the overweight baggaue fees would be quite steep I'm sure.

I guess I did accomplish a bit considering I wasn't home for the whole week but still wish I would have gotten more FE stuff done.

Dimples has clothes? That is wasting valuable shoe space!

I think this is going to apply to a lot of us! either from excitement or just so much to do!

which day will it happen? we will try to come by.
December 2007 Disneyland Trip with DH, December 2008 WDW trip with DH and Aunt!!
February 2009 2nd anniversary “Magic” Cruise
November 2009 Birthday at WDW, December 2010 Disney "Magic" Cruise, December 2012 "Wonder" 14 Night Panama Cruise
chrissyt27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #486
Jeff Spencer
Space & Disney Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land Park Tudor View Post
Let's all think positive that today is the day -- nothing shows up for me as of 7 a.m. PST .....
We got our IGT assignment - 5627. No upgrade but that's fine. We are happy to be on the Wonder!

Wonder 15 Night WBPC Cruise May 2014 Web Site

May 2014 - Disney Wonder, 15 Night WBPC
Oct 2013 - Disney Dream, 4 Night Bahamas
Dec 2012 - Disney Wonder, 14 Night EBPC
May 2010 - Disney Magic, 11 Night Med
June 2008 - Disney Magic, 7 Night Mexican Riviera
June 2007 - Disney Magic, 11 Night Med
May 2001 - Disney Magic, 7 Night Eastern Caribbean
Jeff Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #487
Jeff Spencer
Space & Disney Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyar View Post
What level is 5631? 10? 11?
It's a cat 11. For those wanting to find out what their room is and where, go to this DIS resource and enter your room number.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise...om-reports.cfm

Wonder 15 Night WBPC Cruise May 2014 Web Site

May 2014 - Disney Wonder, 15 Night WBPC
Oct 2013 - Disney Dream, 4 Night Bahamas
Dec 2012 - Disney Wonder, 14 Night EBPC
May 2010 - Disney Magic, 11 Night Med
June 2008 - Disney Magic, 7 Night Mexican Riviera
June 2007 - Disney Magic, 11 Night Med
May 2001 - Disney Magic, 7 Night Eastern Caribbean
Jeff Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:16 PM   #488
jsails
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Spencer View Post
We got our IGT assignment - 5627. No upgrade but that's fine. We are happy to be on the Wonder!
That's at least six cabins I know of on deck 5 aft. Cool

Congrats to those with assignments now?
jsails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:16 PM   #489
chrissyt27
DIS Veteran

I just logged in to see my reservation and it says Room # 1043, Category IGT, Inside Stateroom with Restrictions. we are always down on 1. o well.

Do other IGT people see room numbers yet?

It does say we have a 10c

If we still need a 10 for the stateroom crawl we can do it.
December 2007 Disneyland Trip with DH, December 2008 WDW trip with DH and Aunt!!
February 2009 2nd anniversary “Magic” Cruise
November 2009 Birthday at WDW, December 2010 Disney "Magic" Cruise, December 2012 "Wonder" 14 Night Panama Cruise

Last edited by chrissyt27; 11-26-2012 at 02:36 PM.
chrissyt27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #490
abbyar
Mouseketeer

Congrats to those who got their assignments!!
abbyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #491
elderfam
There is no such thing as too many Disney trips!

Talking

We got our staterooms! Cat IGT 6085 & 6083 cat 11 on deck 6 midship. Good location...right above the kids clubs. Best of all is that they are side by side!!

Hint for those who are traveling with friends or are close to friends and family. Rubber Door Stop.
Stateroom doors are heavy and if you are in your room and want to leave to door open...you will want this.

Two weeks from today I hope i'm getting a tan!

Cynthia

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

elderfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #492
Cruise
Wake up, your month is up!;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethC1952 View Post
Good morning, fellow cruisers! I am FINALLY ready to be in "cruise mode". The baby shower gift is done, and here's a picture just because I'm fairly pleased with everything but the hat LOL!!
[/IMG]
Those are absolutely beautiful. I wish I were so talented!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dededisney View Post
I was wondering if anyone has heard from Julie (skoi) recently. I pm'd her to make sure she got my check for the ruins tour, but haven't heard back. Also haven't seen anything about the group brunch. Just wanted to make sure everything was ok with her.
My check cleared as well, so I'm assuming everything is a go. I looked back in the thread and someone had posted that the price was $65 per adult, I believe. I'm assuming the balance of $50 is just due on the day of the excursion and cash will be okay? In US$?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderfam View Post

Hint for those who are traveling with friends or are close to friends and family. Rubber Door Stop.
Stateroom doors are heavy and if you are in your room and want to leave to door open...you will want this.

Cynthia
I also use one when traveling alone and staying in hotels. Putting it just inside the door makes it impossible to open easily from the outside and gives me just a little more piece of mind.

Cruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #493
CJGRDMS
Earning My Ears

We got our IGT room assignment !
We got a Deluxe Inside Stateroom .
-WDW 10+ times
-Disneyland Paris 2005
-Disneyland, Anaheim ---too many times to count !
CJGRDMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:04 PM   #494
4everluvDisney
DIS Veteran

Just checked website. Assigned 5137. No pixie dust, but just glad to be on the ship. Anyone else on the port side aft of deck 5?
4everluvDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #495
Coke Zero
Earning My Ears

We got our IGT- 1045- right next to Chrissyt27! First Disney cruise so we are just happy to be on the boat. I checked our cabin on the link and the room gets great reviews!! Yeah- hope the 2 weeks pass fast!!
Coke Zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: