Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #481
Jungle Cruiser
DIS Veteran

Good morning ladies

pas, hope Bree is feeling better

mousemommy, sounds like you are on the mend. Feel better and take care of yourself.

Magic have fun at WDW. Sorry everyone is under the weather. You are kind to venture north to help friends and family post Sandy. The devastation is just immeasurable, so many have lost everything.

KOOK I am getting excited about my upcoming stay at your beloved WL CL! I just hang out in the RC neighborhood, as promised I never wavered from WL!

i heart the mouse, sounds like things have fallen into place with your resorts! I know it was hard to give up the RPC, but a Poly/YC CL split is perfect. We were at the Poly last NYE, it is the perfect place to see the fireworks from! AND, I am so looking forward to meeting you!

Miss, back away from the dollar bins....

Our Shelia should be on her way and babyberger, you are just a few days away!

Grumpy Grandma, good for you getting to the outlets. Shopping is important! I vote for Disney themed Christmas! It will help get you in the mood for our trip!

Janet It would be great to get together before the trip! I just need to get through Monday's doctor visit and I will have a better idea of my schedule.

to everyone I missed! Off to do some Christmas shopping , wish me luck!
Old 11-28-2012, 10:07 AM   #482
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Cruiser View Post
Good morning ladies

pas, hope Bree is feeling better

mousemommy, sounds like you are on the mend. Feel better and take care of yourself.

Magic have fun at WDW. Sorry everyone is under the weather. You are kind to venture north to help friends and family post Sandy. The devastation is just immeasurable, so many have lost everything.

KOOK I am getting excited about my upcoming stay at your beloved WL CL! I just hang out in the RC neighborhood, as promised I never wavered from WL!

i heart the mouse, sounds like things have fallen into place with your resorts! I know it was hard to give up the RPC, but a Poly/YC CL split is perfect. We were at the Poly last NYE, it is the perfect place to see the fireworks from! AND, I am so looking forward to meeting you!

Miss, back away from the dollar bins....

Our Shelia should be on her way and babyberger, you are just a few days away!

Grumpy Grandma, good for you getting to the outlets. Shopping is important! I vote for Disney themed Christmas! It will help get you in the mood for our trip!

Janet It would be great to get together before the trip! I just need to get through Monday's doctor visit and I will have a better idea of my schedule.

She's good today!!! By the weekend I'll have the rest of Decembers schedule!!! so we can plan something...milkshakes...cocoa perhaps
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-28-2012, 10:38 AM   #483
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Happy Hump Day Peeps!!

Sheila ... safe travels, enjoy BWI, MVMCP and Osborne Lights!!

Melissa .. you're up next!

Magic .... Hope the boys get better ASAP, and you all can enjoy Disney together!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
Which makes room for my newest addition....

3 nights at Poly GV
Okay, I messed up on my multi-quote .. (I had Jen with this change) CONGRATS!! Poly will be heaven!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
I am back at work today, still not feeling 100%, but I think if I just don't eat, I will be ok...

The good news is that I have no energy to do any RC's!
So happy that you are on the mend Guess we will know when you are 100% when the RC's start rolling ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
The only changes I will make are ADRs and I can't settle on which Beach to stay....I am eyeing up DVC at Vero Beach!!!!
Oh Pas .... Will you make that a pinky swear?

Quote:
And BTW I spent 47 bucks in the dollar section
that's me too!! Amazing how those dollars deals end up eating many, many dollars!!

Quote:
She's okay...loving being home and with Motrin she's feverfree and tormenting the dog
Soon I hope....need to keep myself in a bubble...no germies for Sarah [/QUOTE]

for our princess for feeling better ....

Pas...disinfect the entire house!! We have to have a holiday get together!!

Quote:
Good morning ladies

We WILL find a day for all 3 of us!! Have fun shopping!!

Quote:
She's good today!!! By the weekend I'll have the rest of Decembers schedule!!! so we can plan something...milkshakes...cocoa perhaps
yum!!!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: POP Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 11-28-2012, 10:51 AM   #484
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI.2, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
GG ... so will I be pushing you in January??? No problem my friend, but you are still going on EE and ToT with me (and Magic)!!
ToT ToT ToT

Quote:
Hi Magic. Sorry about your friends and family I hope the menfolk feel better soon.
Thank you i_heart, I appreciate it. And yes I hope the menfolk don't pass it on to us.

Quote:
Magic's in the house!!!! hope the boys get well soon...sick men
Better late than never!!!! You got that right about sick hubbies!!! Sheeesh!

Quote:
Yes, JC, I can't believe the devastation to my home turf: Ortley Beach, Toms River, Lavallette, Mantoloking, and Bay Head.
Btw, I am still holding strong with my ressie at WL for January, too!
Old 11-28-2012, 10:57 AM   #485
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Oh Pas .... Will you make that a pinky swear?

Pinky swear...hmmmm that may jinx it

that's me too!! Amazing how those dollars deals end up eating many, many dollars!!

I was for gifts from Fire truck Santa...so I guess it's like 9 bucks per kiddos..not bad, I put some stuff back

for our princess for feeling better ....Thank goodness..the kids handle the germies better than me (and DH)

Pas...disinfect the entire house!! We have to have a holiday get together!!

We WILL find a day for all 3 of us!! Have fun shopping!!

yum!!!

We'll have to make it soon before the next round of yucks The one thing I don't like about Winter
Old 11-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #486
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
ToT ToT ToT
You and GG must hold my hand .... it will only be my second time "enjoying" it ... (since I don't count the first terrifying adventure!)

Quote:
Yes, JC, I can't believe the devastation to my home turf: Ortley Beach, Toms River, Lavallette, Mantoloking, and Bay Head.
Magic ... ... you are so generous with your time and support ... sure they appreciate your help very much!

Quote:
hmmm ... wonder if wheelchair GG needs to be in a resort with interior hallways ...

Quote:
Okay then Pas NO pinky swear ....

As soon as you know your December schedule, let us know!!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: POP Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 11-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #487
pas130
DIS Veteran

janet BTW what are your August dates??? Are we overlapping
Old 11-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #488
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

I ate some cinnamon toast 20 minutes ago, and it's still in my belly!!!!

It's the small things in life my friends...

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 11-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #489
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Old 11-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #490
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Happy Wednesday!

Miss – hope you don’t do too much damage in Target today

Candace – glad you are feeling a little better today, hopefully by the weekend you will be 100%

Letthewookiein – my kids loved the marshmallow roast on the beach at BC/YC too, I brought grahm crackers and Hershey bars and we had yummy yummy smores! I am thinking all the bathroom doors open in at WDW, I am trying to think of any resort that opens differently and I cant. Sorry

Hi Janet! Hope you are doing well!

Magic – hope DH and P feel better soon and you can all have fun at WDW!!! I hope you can get up north this weekend to help out. My kid's school has sent up 3 full truckloads of supplies already and are still collecting, it is so sad how much damage there still is.

I_heart – keep telling yourself, NO MORE NON REFUNDABLES, and it will sink in soon

Jeanette – no rest for the weary, there is always something to do $47 in the dollar section??? I would hate to see how much you bought in the rest of the store. Oh poor Bree, I hope she feels better soon.

Sarah – I hope you are feeling okay today Yep, just a couple more days and we are WDW bound!!! Cleaned and vacuumed out my truck today just so the kids can mess it up with crumbs again

I know I am missing some folks, so HELLO to everyone!!!

Melissa

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 11-28-2012, 01:05 PM   #491
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Better late than never!!!! You got that right about sick hubbies!!! Sheeesh!

The coaster in Seaside...the pier is in the ocean now

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Jeanette – no rest for the weary, there is always something to do $47 in the dollar section??? I would hate to see how much you bought in the rest of the store. Oh poor Bree, I hope she feels better soon.
It's almost naptime..and Bree is tired...so maybe I'll get a nap too!!!! Grand total for XMas...yeah Santa needs some more OT
Old 11-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #492
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

How far out are the AP discounts right now??? I was just thinking...is it possible that even though there are no Poly GV discounts under military discount that there might be some under AP???

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 11-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #493
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1
How far out are the AP discounts right now??? I was just thinking...is it possible that even though there are no Poly GV discounts under military discount that there might be some under AP???
She's better ladies...lol

And the wave in my post before was to Jen...do not like quoting from my phone. Ugh
Old 11-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #494
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
She's better ladies...lol

And the wave in my post before was to Jen...do not like quoting from my phone. Ugh
hahahaha!!! I actually went on for the first time since registering my AP, and just played around...interesting!!! So, I will have to wait and see since those rates only go through March...

thinking BC/Poly split again....

PAST TRIPS:
Old 11-28-2012, 03:22 PM   #495
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
It's one of mine too ... we also have the bell ornament ... I still remember my DD's face when she opened up that box!
There is a train near me that goes from Grapevine, TX to the Stockyars in Fort Worth, TX. Every year, at this time of year, they do a Polar Express thing. It's so cute. I used to read it to my DSs every Christmas Eve. I never made it through the last page without tearing up so bad, I could barely finish it. The only thing I hate about my DSs being the age they are, is that they know the truth.

Quote:
Hey Guys....

I am back at work today, still not feeling 100%, but I think if I just don't eat, I will be ok...

I slept from 1-4 yesterday afternoon, but then had to get the girls and bring DD6 to gymnastics....DH had late flights last night and couldn't get home.

Then I slept from 9:30 to 6:30 this morning. Still achy, but...what are you gonna do???

The good news is that I have no energy to do any RC's!

Thanks for all the well wishes!
I'm glad your feeling better.

Quote:
Enablers, we are. But just for you.... No internets for you! Sorry you won't see this because I hexed your system.

Feeling a little better is good. No RCing is great! BC FTW!
Haha, your hex did not keep me down for long. Actually it was more like as soon as I got the DSs off to school, I laid down for "an hour nap" that turned into me not getting up until around noon. Then I had my Farmville 2 farm to deal with and pesky school work.

Quote:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]
Bree is OK, strep throat. Yucks ran through the hough all week, but she has had a fever and that lovely croupy cough so i brought her in, glad I did!
I hope she gets better soon. Our oldest had that, and kept having it until he got his tonsils/adnoids removed. Our doctor told us that kids could get it, be on anitbiotics, get better, and then get it again. With Joey, the antibiotics didn't work, and they tried several. He had it straight for several months before he had surgery.

Quote:

Sometimes in life, the smallest victories are truly the largest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Happy Wednesday!
Letthewookiein – my kids loved the marshmallow roast on the beach at BC/YC too, I brought grahm crackers and Hershey bars and we had yummy yummy smores! I am thinking all the bathroom doors open in at WDW, I am trying to think of any resort that opens differently and I cant. Sorry

Melissa
You are a genius!! I thought we would have to buy the kits they sell, if we do end up at the BC/YC. Since we are driving, we can just bring our own. Hmmm, we could even have a couple of bag of special "adult" mashmallows and dip them in Chambord before going down for the roast. I'm told it's really good.

I told my DH last night that he had to buy a lottery ticket for tonights Powerball. That way, if we win, it will solve my RC'ing problem. We can just stay at each of the resort I'm thinking of staying at for several nights each.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: