Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #16
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Posting and replying on the new thread

So I lost it on DD this morning, I have been asking her for 2 weeks to pick it up and she in normal Sarah fashion screams, whines and complains and never does it. After our screaming match I ended up sitting on the hard tile floor and picking up and organizing the play room…needless to say that did me in for a bit So DH and I decided we would wait until latter to grocery shop, which worked out perfect. The Polar Express DVD I ordered on Thursday from Amazon was delivered today (with free super saver shipping!!!)so after dinner we put that in and left the little ones with the big one and grocery shopped in peace!!!!! We came home to everyone quiet on the couch

Jeanette – I tried CRO again and was on hold forever. I will leave it for now, but really know that DD has decided against it for her bday, so Feb just may be our last trip until the fall Thank you for the new thread!!! We will follow you anywhere

Melissa
Ah Melissa, the infamous Mommy Meltodown...which always temporarily turns the kiddos into angels

Glad you could go shopping in peace, but very sorry you ended up bending onto the floor I love Polar Express

And you're welcome for the thread...in true OCD fashion, I get nervous once we pass 200 pages

Love you gals...you're all awesome

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 11-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #17
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Don't forget about me! A little late to the party!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Jeanette: I don't know if you feel this way but this is the longest week ever leading up to your trip!! 3 days to go....yay for the pas girls!!
Not late at all Jen

3 more sleeps.......... I agree it HAS been a long week, must be the snow

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #18
pas130
DIS Veteran

Page 2 ladies.....who's making the first cha-cha-change????

Old 11-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #19
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

OMG!!! Page 2!?!?!

I leave the house for two hours and miss this!!!

Here I am!!! With DH!!!

Situation back to normal in the Mousemommy household!

Dates if you want to add them
4/18/13 - 4/28/13 Beach Club!!!!!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 11-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #20
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
[
Here I am!!! With DH!!!
That is FABULOUS Candace!!! Tell him Thank you and Welcome Home from the Pas Clan

Old 11-11-2012, 08:05 AM   #21
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Good morning, chicas!

Why am I up so early? Today will be a day with no migraine, it will, it will. My roughly biennial Headache from Hell visited yesterday. Not sure what triggered it so I'm a bit nervous about what combination of things it could've been. Spent yesterday a bit more out-of-it than usual. Ah well. I will be having my coffee this morning, regardless -- need pep for yelling at my football men later on the TV.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday!
Old 11-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #22
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Good morning, chicas!

Why am I up so early? Today will be a day with no migraine, it will, it will. My roughly biennial Headache from Hell visited yesterday. Not sure what triggered it so I'm a bit nervous about what combination of things it could've been. Spent yesterday a bit more out-of-it than usual. Ah well. I will be having my coffee this morning, regardless -- need pep for yelling at my football men later on the TV.

Good Morning!!!

Migraines are the worst!!! I've done my battle with them over the past years. After I had DD5, they became a monthly thing....we finally figured out (after I had landed in the hospital a few time for blinding headaches) that it was directly related to the estrogen in the birth control pills I was taking. I tried several different ones but never found the right one and finally gave them up in 2008...and the headaches disappeared..... I think I have had like 1 migraine in the past 4 years and that was related to stress, which is also one of my triggers.

Hoping you feel better today!

My house is all back to normal. DH is home and typical of when he returns from a trip, the girls are stuck to him like white on rice. I didn't think they would do that this time since he was only gone for a week, but no, he just stepped out to get Dunkins, which he has been dying without...and they keep saying "where's daddy??? When is he coming back???" They sure love their daddy...

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 11-11-2012, 08:19 AM   #23
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Once upon a Resort Changing time...

Exactly one year ago today (11/11/11), I booked our August 2012 25th anniversary trip. In reviewing my, umm, notes, here is the evolution of that 13 night trip:

~First booked WL/CL, BWI/CL, RPC split which lasted two weeks. This all changed when I booked Spring Break at BWI/CL, WL/CL...

~AKL/CL replaced WL and lasted over one month! Followed by...

~WL/CL - again and dropped RPC. Until one month later...

~CR/CL, BWI/CL, RPC split which lasted a couple of months until...

~VWL was booked for one day and then changed to BLT for a whole month...

~But, then AoA would be brand new! Booked the Family Suite for two nights, YC/CL for four nights and WL/CL for 7 nights.

~Oh, but wouldn't a FW Cabin be nice? NO! said Jungle Cruiser! Don't do it! So less than a week after AoA was booked...

~Kidani replaced it until a month later... A BLT one bedroom that I once had booked and canceled, came available!

And so it remained until August - BLT and WL/CL it would be. And they all lived happily ever after.

The End.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #24
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post

Exactly one year ago today (11/11/11), I booked our August 2012 25th anniversary trip. In reviewing my, umm, notes, here is the evolution of that 13 night trip:

~First booked WL/CL, BWI/CL, RPC split which lasted two weeks. This all changed when I booked Spring Break at BWI/CL, WL/CL...

~But, then AoA would be brand new! Booked the Family Suite for two nights, YC/CL for four nights and WL/CL for 7 nights.

~Oh, but wouldn't a FW Cabin be nice? NO! said Jungle Cruiser! Don't do it! So less than a week after AoA was booked...

~Kidani replaced it until a month later... A BLT one bedroom that I once had booked and canceled, came available!

And so it remained until August - BLT and WL/CL it would be. And they all lived happily ever after.

The End.
That was a pretty story.

I fear that if I ran through all of my changes, I'd need enough pages to write War & Peace...

PAST TRIPS:
Old 11-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #25
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
That was a pretty story.

I fear that if I ran through all of my changes, I'd need enough pages to write War & Peace...
I'm certain my changes constitute a short story around here and some others' are definitely more like novels.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:32 AM   #26
WDWKOOK

Starbucks will replace Fountainview Ice Cream in Epcot:

This location will be closed March 2013 through Mid-Summer 2013 to convert to a Starbucks location. The restaurant and cast member costumes will be themed to fit in with the futuristic atmosphere of Epcot. Offerings will include Starbucks beverages, artisan breakfast sandwiches and a selection of baked goods, including muffins, scones and specialty treats.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:37 AM   #27
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout
Good morning, chicas!

awww...I hope you feel better soon. Migraines absolutely are the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1

Good Morning!!!

Migraines are the worst!!! I've done my battle with them over the past years. After I had DD5, they became a monthly thing....we finally figured out (after I had landed in the hospital a few time for blinding headaches) that it was directly related to the estrogen in the birth control pills I was taking. I tried several different ones but never found the right one and finally gave them up in 2008...and the headaches disappeared..... I think I have had like 1 migraine in the past 4 years and that was related to stress, which is also one of my triggers.

Hoping you feel better today!

My house is all back to normal. DH is home and typical of when he returns from a trip, the girls are stuck to him like white on rice. I didn't think they would do that this time since he was only gone for a week, but no, he just stepped out to get Dunkins, which he has been dying without...and they keep saying "where's daddy??? When is he coming back???" They sure love their daddy...
It's such a great thing to see the kiddos so attached to daddy..I'm glad you're all together on this beautiful day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK

The End.
WOW! You remember all that. That is amazing!!

Forgive me for not attempting a review of my changes....LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1

That was a pretty story.

or multiple novels...or an encyclopaedia.....haha

Quote:
I'm certain my changes constitute a short story around here and some others' are definitely more like novels.
Your changes are novel worthy my Dear Kookamamma

Old 11-11-2012, 08:39 AM   #28
aml3679
Kita's Mom

Changed from POFQ to Wilderness Lodge for December 2013
Old 11-11-2012, 08:43 AM   #29
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aml3679
Changed from POFQ to Wilderness Lodge for December 2013
Nice Choice!!

Old 11-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #30
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Starbucks will replace Fountainview Ice Cream in Epcot:

This location will be closed March 2013 through Mid-Summer 2013 to convert to a Starbucks location. The restaurant and cast member costumes will be themed to fit in with the futuristic atmosphere of Epcot. Offerings will include Starbucks beverages, artisan breakfast sandwiches and a selection of baked goods, including muffins, scones and specialty treats.
I am not thrilled with the Starbucks invasion of wdw...theyre at universal too....There are no chain stores in my fantasyland..

Last edited by pas130; 11-11-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: