Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-29-2013, 07:38 AM   #2221
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Thanks Iheartthemouse did your DS have to keep getting different antibiotics? DD is allergic to Penicillin so they had given her Biaxin the first time. We all had penicillin though. I didn't take all of mine though, as I had a reaction. My face was numb, tingling and itchy after about 3 days on the medicine. I don't know. The two older ones don't have their tonsils anymore, but still have a lot of throat problems.

I am just a worrier though. I always think there is something more serious going on.
He had a few rounds of penicillin and then did eventually get Zithromax and that kicked it for good. Sounds like you may have an allergy to penicillin yourself? I'm allergic to it, but my kids aren't. I'm surprised to hear that they still get throat problems without their tonsils. Poor babies

I know you are worried. I would be too, but strep can just be a hard thing to kick sometimes and complications are pretty rare.

Get a lot of popsicles. I usually buy Mighty Minis (they are just really small popsicles) when they have throat issues so I can pass them out pretty liberally. It's their sick "treat" and always makes them feel better
__________________
(Me) (DH) (DS 10) (DS 9)(DS 7)(DD 2)
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!




.
i_heart_the_mouse is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 07:39 AM   #2222
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO
 
letthewookiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 4,941

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3
Ugh, taking DD8 back to Dr. I think her strep is back again. I am going to get them all swabbed again for it, as well as myself. Has anyone heard of it coming back again?? Worried.

Jen
When Joey had it, it never went away. His pedi said it was not unusual for someone to get it, take meds for it, it go away, and then come back. With Joey, no matter what meds he was on, it never went away.
__________________
Me(38)DH(38) DS16 DS15 Bug R.I.P. 8/20/11
'81-OS/w parents; 3/94-OS/w HS band & met future DH; 7/00-OS,5th wedding anny; 3/04-CBR,DS's 1st trip; 10/06-WL,MNSSHP; 6/12-PC; 9/13-Swan/AKL SV; 5/14 DL; 12/14 SoG, Suz & I & MVMCP


"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-29-2013, 07:41 AM   #2223
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran
 
Mousemommy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 11,059

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
He had a few rounds of penicillin and then did eventually get Zithromax and that kicked it for good. Sounds like you may have an allergy to penicillin yourself? I'm allergic to it, but my kids aren't. I'm surprised to hear that they still get throat problems without their tonsils. Poor babies

I know you are worried. I would be too, but strep can just be a hard thing to kick sometimes and complications are pretty rare.

Get a lot of popsicles. I usually buy Mighty Minis (they are just really small popsicles) when they have throat issues so I can pass them out pretty liberally. It's their sick "treat" and always makes them feel better
They probably need to go a step further and get their adenoids removed??? I know with my sister, she had recurrent strep and first had her tonsils removed and still had problems until they removed her adenoids as well. Then she was fine.
__________________
(DH) (ME) (DD10) (DD7) (DS Due 1/12/15!!)


PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 08:00 AM   #2224
babyberger
DIS Veteran
 
babyberger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,797

I am rushing around like a lunatic (as usual) but wanted to jump in real quick.

Jen - sorry DD isn't doing well my DD is also allergic to penicillin (as am I) and she has had a couple times that we couldn't clear her ear infections with oral antibiotics and ended up doing 3 day rounds of rocephin injections. It's not fun, but clears the infection right up!

Hope everyone feels better soon!!!

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________
My Recent Deluxe Splurge Sept 2012 - YC, Oct 2012 - WL, Dec 2012 - CR CL, Feb 2013 - CR TPV
Starting the weekend trips again!

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds


Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 08:11 AM   #2225
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
pas - That labor day deal is a steal. I think you should hold on to it tightly! I wanted so badly to take advantage of it, but the kiddos start back to school right before then and I don't like them missing that early in the year. No castle, but SAB is so amazing!
Agreed!!!! That is funny Labor story, sore feet..ugh...here's where my DH shines...he was the bestest support /coach ever ever ever !!! Especially with DS4 when I went into premature labor and went on Mag...ugh I lost it, but he took good care of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Okay time to play catch up again I'm feeling like I got so much accomplished the past few days, garage door and downstairs toilet are fixed (no I didn't do it, but finally called repair men), bills are paid and I even got all our quarterly business employment tax stuff done and paid! Now I can focus on Disney, which is NEXT WEEK!!!!!
That's awesome Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Actually we just got back early this AM, after a quick long weekend away... definitely in a warmer climate... and guess who I ran into at the mall??

It was awesome to meet up with her!! We decided to tag along with DH who was attending a seminar in Florida, soooo I got to thinking about Melissa and wondered if she and I would be anywhere close for a DIS meet and it worked out! (Magic and Deena, already knew you were too far away or I'd be texting you too!)





Thank you Melissa for meeting up with Sam and I. I have so much fun, the time flew by! It was nice to sit and talk about the kids so now I feel like I know you and your family better. AND RCers... believe it or not, we did not talk about Disney that much! Amazing I know! And we did NOT step foot into the Disney store (whatever was wrong with us Melissa??
Melissa is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad she got to meet with you BFF!!! And glad you got to sneak to the warmth for a weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
I think that's the difference. If we get 6 inches here, that's a big blizzard.
And I am sure its mass hysteria...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetTigsGal View Post
Pas- so far midterms seem to be going well. He really wants to make wind ensemble for band. Today was engineering and English, tomorrow is the end... French 3 and alg 2.

".
I loved wind ensemble, I played the flute But it was hard work...here's some Sounds like he is a great candidate!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawans View Post
No changes, and maybe no RPR cl. I'm keeping my pet room for know. I didn't like the kennel as much as I thought. I'm going to keep looking around. It was nice and clean, but it had no outside area. I am a very fussy dog parent. This is why I did not want a dog. I will use my BB in some fashion in May. I'm just not sure where.
Luckily my DMIL wants to babysit our furbaby...I'm nervous because Nancy is never alone for more than a hour..so when she goes to work but she will be a little older I did look into the WDW kennel as well..but with the add ons I wanted...cha-ching...well worth it though, cuddle time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
OH MY ..... I almost forgot to book my BB!!!
Hi Mama!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Alright. I mean it. YC CL and it's gonna be amazing!!!!!

I admit, I called again today about the Poly. I realized that at this point it is about just wanting something I can't have. (I'm always like that).

Plus, DH told me today that I need to stop and we will stay at the Poly in August 2014.....to which I said "but, were going to Atlantis next year" and he said "I'm worried what will happen to you if you miss Disney and that mine train next year" (he was joking, but almost half serious...)

So, our plan is to do both!!! Atlantis in Feb 2014 and Disney (Poly) in August 2014!!!! Next year is looking pretty darn good!!!
Tht sounds great!!! I saw Atlantis had a Military discount..and a utility workers discount, EMS...I can get that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrn View Post
Yes I did.
Now staying 1st night (late arrival) at POP
and 7nights YC CL..

My boyfriend shaking his head...me I swear I've never changed my resorts in the past


Quote:
Originally Posted by DetTigsGal View Post
Driving ... that's how we go. Did you know that it is exactly 23 hours from Western CT to Orlando on a coach bus
We usually drive too!!! 19ish hours from here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Ugh, taking DD8 back to Dr. I think her strep is back again. I am going to get them all swabbed again for it, as well as myself. Has anyone heard of it coming back again?? Worried.

Jen
My DH was a carrier all his childhood....never had surgery, resolved by middle school. Lots of missed school though You can be a carrier without the active infection, so if there is no fever or sore throat maybe hold off on the swabs so they aren't given unnecessary antibiotics. Some pediatricians are more conservative with meds then others...JMHO
__________________
Aug 14 TR: Go with the flow dudeJungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 08:19 AM   #2226
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO
 
letthewookiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 4,941

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post

And I am sure its mass hysteria...
One snowflake is practically enough to do that.

Hopefully, I can get a nap in this morning. We went to bed just after 1 AM, and I couldn't sleep. Sometime today I have to finally call financial aid, and then call my doctor to find out when my doctor appt is. I know it's either Thursday or Friday and in the morning sometime, I'm just not sure when.

OMG my nephew is sitting at the kitchen table eating Funyuns for breakfast and that kid is chomping so loud, it's like he has a microphone and is playing "how loud can I eat."

O and I keep forgetting to say, but I haven't had a nose bleed since I started taking my blood pressure med again.
__________________
Me(38)DH(38) DS16 DS15 Bug R.I.P. 8/20/11
'81-OS/w parents; 3/94-OS/w HS band & met future DH; 7/00-OS,5th wedding anny; 3/04-CBR,DS's 1st trip; 10/06-WL,MNSSHP; 6/12-PC; 9/13-Swan/AKL SV; 5/14 DL; 12/14 SoG, Suz & I & MVMCP


"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 08:24 AM   #2227
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney
 
sjs314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 10,044

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Ugh, taking DD8 back to Dr. I think her strep is back again. I am going to get them all swabbed again for it, as well as myself. Has anyone heard of it coming back again?? Worried.

Jen
Once when my DS Jay Had strep which did not respond to the meds it turned out he had Mono. Hope your DD feels better soon.

I need to vent what is wrong with Disney? I called this am to see what the AAA discount was and the automated system had my "old" Ohio address from 10 years ago WTH I have been to Disney 3x since being back in Ct and to DL once.

It is no wonder I do not get Pin# they are probably going to Ohio

Have to run trying to call to reschedule my Drs. appt, roads are icy same as last week

Have a good day!
__________________
'89 & '90- Travelodge-Hotel Plaza Blvd,'92 & '93- POFQ,'94-YC,'95 & '96-WL,'97-CSR,'06-AKL,'07-Disneyland Hotel,'09-OKW,F&G '12-BWI,MVMCP '12-BWI,F&W '13-AKL

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 08:29 AM   #2228
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO
 
letthewookiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Keller, Texas
Posts: 4,941

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
I need to vent what is wrong with Disney? I called this am to see what the AAA discount was and the automated system had my "old" Ohio address from 10 years ago WTH I have been to Disney 3x since being back in Ct and to DL once.


Have a good day!
I have the same problem with the automated system. It has the home number for the house we lived in before we had to move in with the inlaws a couple of years ago. The house address is even worse. The street is one we lived on, like ten years ago. The house number doesn't exist. They have a 4 digit house number, and all of the house numbers on that street are only 3 digit numbers.
__________________
Me(38)DH(38) DS16 DS15 Bug R.I.P. 8/20/11
'81-OS/w parents; 3/94-OS/w HS band & met future DH; 7/00-OS,5th wedding anny; 3/04-CBR,DS's 1st trip; 10/06-WL,MNSSHP; 6/12-PC; 9/13-Swan/AKL SV; 5/14 DL; 12/14 SoG, Suz & I & MVMCP


"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 12:27 PM   #2229
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran
 
Mousemommy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 11,059

OMG! So excited!After months of trying to convince our good friends to join us in Disney, they finally just booked for April!!!! They will be down there for 8nights (4/18-4/26) and staying at POR (they are a family of 5)!!!!
Now, I am totally reconfiguring our touring plan so that we can fit in golf for the guys, etc....
But, they are far from Disney obsessed, so basically just told us to "show them a good time"

This oughta be interesting!!!
__________________
(DH) (ME) (DD10) (DD7) (DS Due 1/12/15!!)


PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 12:45 PM   #2230
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran
 
jennyjinx3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 4,754

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
He had a few rounds of penicillin and then did eventually get Zithromax and that kicked it for good. Sounds like you may have an allergy to penicillin yourself? I'm allergic to it, but my kids aren't. I'm surprised to hear that they still get throat problems without their tonsils. Poor babies

I know you are worried. I would be too, but strep can just be a hard thing to kick sometimes and complications are pretty rare.

Get a lot of popsicles. I usually buy Mighty Minis (they are just really small popsicles) when they have throat issues so I can pass them out pretty liberally. It's their sick "treat" and always makes them feel better
Thanks...the doctor has prescribed her a different med, I have filled it but I am waiting to see of her fever comes back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
When Joey had it, it never went away. His pedi said it was not unusual for someone to get it, take meds for it, it go away, and then come back. With Joey, no matter what meds he was on, it never went away.
Yikes...not what I wanted to hear!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
They probably need to go a step further and get their adenoids removed??? I know with my sister, she had recurrent strep and first had her tonsils removed and still had problems until they removed her adenoids as well. Then she was fine.
Yes the older two have had both tonsils and adenoids out. I asked the Dr. if it is unusual to have strep without the tonsils, but she said it was still quite common.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
I am rushing around like a lunatic (as usual) but wanted to jump in real quick.

Jen - sorry DD isn't doing well my DD is also allergic to penicillin (as am I) and she has had a couple times that we couldn't clear her ear infections with oral antibiotics and ended up doing 3 day rounds of rocephin injections. It's not fun, but clears the infection right up!

Hope everyone feels better soon!!!

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Hmmm...not liking the sounds of injections!! But whatever helps I suppose. That would not go over well, my DD8 is not the 'toughest' one out of my three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
My DH was a carrier all his childhood....never had surgery, resolved by middle school. Lots of missed school though You can be a carrier without the active infection, so if there is no fever or sore throat maybe hold off on the swabs so they aren't given unnecessary antibiotics. Some pediatricians are more conservative with meds then others...JMHO
We were all swabbed again, but she said it only looks like DD8 is having another episode of it. I am not a fan of the antibiotics either. We have been doing so well, and had a long stretch without any. I picked up some kids probiotics for her to take at the same time. Thanks for caring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Once when my DS Jay Had strep which did not respond to the meds it turned out he had Mono. Hope your DD feels better soon.Have a good day!
Thank you Shelia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
OMG! So excited!After months of trying to convince our good friends to join us in Disney, they finally just booked for April!!!! They will be down there for 8nights (4/18-4/26) and staying at POR (they are a family of 5)!!!!
Now, I am totally reconfiguring our touring plan so that we can fit in golf for the guys, etc....
But, they are far from Disney obsessed, so basically just told us to "show them a good time"

This oughta be interesting!!!
Wow this is big news! It will be a whole different trip for you guys now...how fun to have friends along! I am sure you will love planning everything to show them. Have fun!
__________________
me and DH DD10, DD8, DD5 Thanks Kook!
jennyjinx3 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 01:04 PM   #2231
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
O and I keep forgetting to say, but I haven't had a nose bleed since I started taking my blood pressure med again.
Amazing , just kidding..I am GLAD you are taking your presciptions, you must take good care

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
It is no wonder I do not get Pin# they are probably going to Ohio
Road trip to Ohio to pick up Sheila's mail It has warmed up a LOT here, hopefully the ice will melt in CT soon

Today was dentist day...love that running around, caught a lovely menstrual migraine Just glad I feel better now at least !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
OMG! So excited!After months of trying to convince our good friends to join us in Disney, they finally just booked for April!!!! They will be down there for 8nights (4/18-4/26) and staying at POR (they are a family of 5)!!!!
Now, I am totally reconfiguring our touring plan so that we can fit in golf for the guys, etc....
But, they are far from Disney obsessed, so basically just told us to "show them a good time"

This oughta be interesting!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
We were all swabbed again, but she said it only looks like DD8 is having another episode of it. I am not a fan of the antibiotics either. We have been doing so well, and had a long stretch without any. I picked up some kids probiotics for her to take at the same time. Thanks for caring.
Smart mommy! Hope this is it for your poor DD

And how come every time I hear about an airfare sale I feel the need to poke around on a spring trip...make me stop....
__________________
Aug 14 TR: Go with the flow dudeJungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 01:12 PM   #2232
basketlacey
DIS Veteran
 
basketlacey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,413

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Amazing ,

And how come every time I hear about an airfare sale I feel the need to poke around on a spring trip...make me stop....
me too! I need to let it go. I can't go on Spring Break unless we drive - no thank you! The return home flights are just way too expensive.

Candace - are you worried about reworking your plan?

Love the pic Janet and Melissa!

Wookie - wooohoo for no more nose bleeds! I hope you talk the dh and dfil into letting you attend the convention

Happy Birthday Marie!

Jen - hope you get good answers from the doctor!

Hi everyone else! Hope you are doing well today!
__________________
me dh dd15 ds13 dd10

]Disney trips:6/2003: ASMo;11/2005: Offsite;10/2009: Offsite;11/2010: POR;11/2011 - AKL;10/2012 - BC; 10/2013 - WL/BWI; 2/2014 - FWC/Disney Cruise - Magic/CR; 4/2014 - CBR; 7/2014 Dolphin/OKW
basketlacey is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #2233
pas130
DIS Veteran
 
pas130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post
me too! I need to let it go. I can't go on Spring Break unless we drive - no thank you! The return home flights are just way too expensive.
Too short a trip to drive Oh boy...August is cheaper We will stick togeher we can do it

Oh Marie's birthday!!!


__________________
Aug 14 TR: Go with the flow dudeJungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 01:21 PM   #2234
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran
 
Mousemommy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 11,059

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post
me too! I need to let it go. I can't go on Spring Break unless we drive - no thank you! The return home flights are just way too expensive.

Candace - are you worried about reworking your plan?

Love the pic Janet and Melissa!

Wookie - wooohoo for no more nose bleeds! I hope you talk the dh and dfil into letting you attend the convention

Happy Birthday Marie!

Jen - hope you get good answers from the doctor!

Hi everyone else! Hope you are doing well today!
I won't be re-working it too much. They don't want any TS meals (not doing DDP), except they may join us for date night at Yachtsman....they did get hoppers, so they basically said that they would just follow us around...

We have 6 meals planned but two of them are after they leave, so it shouldn't be too bad.

I just have to fit golf in, but we have several "open" mornings already, so I just need to pick one of those.
__________________
(DH) (ME) (DD10) (DD7) (DS Due 1/12/15!!)


PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 01:25 PM   #2235
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 900

Jenny - Hope DD feels better very soon.

Melissa and Janet - Great pic. So cool that you got to get together!

wookie - Yay for no more nose bleeds!

pas - I'm glad to hear DH was good with you in labor.

Mousemommy - I hope things go well with the friends coming along. That sounds fun!

I got a mailer yesterday for Annual Passholders. I can't stop staring at all the special events I'd love to try. I wish we lived closer.

I'm not feeling YC CL today. I think I need to call and see if Poly CL is available.
__________________
(Me) (DH) (DS 10) (DS 9)(DS 7)(DD 2)
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!




.
i_heart_the_mouse is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.