Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2012, 10:08 PM   #256
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

Nooooo, your TR is already over. WAH. I was really enjoying it... BUT! I'm so glad you and Rey had so much fun together; you guys both deserved a wonderful Anniversary trip!

LOVE your Vinylmation! I actually don't have that Dumbo one but it's SUPER adorable! You've got 2 now... just wait and soon your collection will grow! Mwahaha.

I can't wait to hear about your mother/daughter trip in February! We're both getting so close to our trips, I can hardly stand it!

Again, loved you TR as always, and especially the beautiful photos!
Old 12-21-2012, 11:16 AM   #257
WDWaddictt
DIS Veteran

Thanks for sharing your TR! It sounded like you had a great time. Sorry to hear about your stomach, I hope you were feeling better that night.

Love your pics of AKL, it is making me excited for our trip in Feb.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-22-2012, 04:17 AM   #258
Twoboysnmygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
I'm sorry to see your gorgeous TR come to an end!!! I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to hear about your next adventure
Thanks! I stalk your TR all the time, waiting for updates, btw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker326 View Post
Renting a car will make your trip MUCH easier- I'll hunt down the order we hit different cities (we also did Salzburg for a few hours on our way into Italy). And Dolomites in Italy (right as you cross the border) was my favorite part of Italy! I know we started in Frankfurt, moved to Rottendam...then I believe we did the Black Forest area... before heading to Munich (and doing Dachau)& over to Austria, down to Italy - back up into Switzerland...... I'll see if I can hunt down the hotel name in Rottendam, Munich & Frankfort (our bases in Germany). They were all 'out of city a bit' to make them cheaper. And they all include breakfast.
Great! Oh, I think I haven't sent you my email yet! I have to do that. I think a car will be easier, I just don't know how we would get FROM the trains anywhere, if we chose that route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink-erin-belle View Post
The Avocado Margarita looked interesting! Too bad it wasn’t good. I love blood orange, too, so I would have been disappointed if that one wasn’t really good either. I’m sorry you had a stomach ache your last night I can’t believe we’re at the end of your TR already! It looks like you had a fantastic trip! I like your souvenirs! It is nice to hae something that you can look at or use every day to keep that magic alive. Now, I can’t wait for your mother/daughter trip report to start!
The blood orange was good, but I think my brain did not compute that my margarita's weren't TART. I just equate TART with Margarita, so when it was just sweet, it felt wrong. I would have the blood orange again though...I just LOVED the passion fruit! I'm excited for our mother daughter trip! 45 days today!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDailey View Post
Well it's like you said all good things must come to an end, but I am sad to see this T.R. go!! I am looking forward to the mother/daughter trip though and I will be down a few weeks after you guys get back home.
I hope you do a TR too! I'll need one at that point since I have no idea when we'll go again after our mother/daughter trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimaroo View Post
Nooooo, your TR is already over. WAH. I was really enjoying it... BUT! I'm so glad you and Rey had so much fun together; you guys both deserved a wonderful Anniversary trip!

LOVE your Vinylmation! I actually don't have that Dumbo one but it's SUPER adorable! You've got 2 now... just wait and soon your collection will grow! Mwahaha.

I can't wait to hear about your mother/daughter trip in February! We're both getting so close to our trips, I can hardly stand it!

Again, loved you TR as always, and especially the beautiful photos!
Thanks Dani! I'm so excited that Savannah & I are 45 days out today...but that means you are even closer! WOOT! Yes, you created a monster and I think Savannah is going to get hooked as well to the vinyls. I told her I didn't know where we would put anymore of them (since there are only 2 little windows in the car) and she said we could just start lining them up in the back! Uh..NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWaddictt View Post
Thanks for sharing your TR! It sounded like you had a great time. Sorry to hear about your stomach, I hope you were feeling better that night.

Love your pics of AKL, it is making me excited for our trip in Feb.
Thanks! You'll love it! Take lots of pics of AKL so I can live vicariously though you!
Old 12-22-2012, 01:48 PM   #259
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

I loved your TR. Beautiful pictures, and great time with your DH,and really you did something that I do want to do some day....just relax, sit on the balcony, and breathe.

I'm working on something like that for our 25th. In 11 years......

Heading over to your PTR!
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Old 12-29-2012, 12:49 AM   #260
Daisy_74
Earning My Ears

Thank for sharing your TR Can wait to read your next one
Old 01-14-2013, 05:33 PM   #261
dznybound
Mouseketeer

You are truly a talented photographer. To me, some of your pictures are more beautiful in pictures than in real life...if that makes sense. Your pics of AKL are gorgeous and truly took my breath away. I've stayed at the AKL and had many dinners at Bomas and I almost think your pictures are prettier than being there in person. I know, crazy...

I enjoyed your TR and look forward to your next TR!
Old 01-15-2013, 05:31 AM   #262
Twoboysnmygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
I loved your TR. Beautiful pictures, and great time with your DH,and really you did something that I do want to do some day....just relax, sit on the balcony, and breathe.

I'm working on something like that for our 25th. In 11 years......

Heading over to your PTR!
Thanks! Hey, 11 years FLIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy_74 View Post
Thank for sharing your TR Can wait to read your next one
Thanks! I cannot wait to WRITE the next one! Just 3 weeks from today Savannah & I will be headed on our mother/daughter trip!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dznybound View Post
You are truly a talented photographer. To me, some of your pictures are more beautiful in pictures than in real life...if that makes sense. Your pics of AKL are gorgeous and truly took my breath away. I've stayed at the AKL and had many dinners at Bomas and I almost think your pictures are prettier than being there in person. I know, crazy...

I enjoyed your TR and look forward to your next TR!
WOW! Thank you so much! As a photographer, it's really my goal, to capture not just what I see, but what I FEEL when I see something. I think that's one of the best compliments I have ever gotten on my photography, thank you so much.

JUST 3 WEEKS and Savannah & I will be headed back to our happy place for 4 amazing nights!!!!!! I'm SO giddy about this trip, but a bit sad too b/c it's coming so fast and there are no more trips on the horizon for a while with 2 boys heading into college in the next year! If anyone is interested in my next TR, you can follow my PTR below and I'll be posting the link there!!! Thanks so much for reading, I swear the TR is a huge part of the fun for me!
Old 01-27-2013, 12:28 PM   #263
Pixiedust530
DIS Veteran

I JUST finished reading your entire TR! LOL...seriously, it took me all day (off and on of course) but I'm SOOO glad I did.

Even though Wayne and I are wanting to slow down a little, take some time for pictures and exploring and just enjoy each other on our upcoming couples trip, I am having a hard time not commando planning. There are so many rides I feel like I MUST do and some that we didn't experience on our last trip because of time or having a 4YO with us. Reading your 3 ride TR helped me to see that we will have a wonderful time even if we don't ride it all.

It looks like you and Rey had an absolutely wonderful time together and even with resort time, back pain and stomach aches you saw and experienced SO much in your short time there. WOW! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I hope you'll be around to provide input on my couples trip.

P.S. - I'm excited for your mother/daughter trip with Savannah. Can't wait to read all about your adventures!

************************************************** ****************************************
June 1984:Offsite - June 1986:Offsite - July 1989:Contemporary - August 1992:Dixie Landings - June/July 2006:Offsite -
October 2011:All-Star Movies - October 2013:Bay Lake Tower(Lake View) - February 2014:Old Key West
Old 03-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #264
DisneyMagicMomma
Mouseketeer

The sunset shots are great and I love the christmas trees with the sun behind! You are a GREAT photographer. And Beaches and Cream looks sooooo yummy!

Loved the TR. Just what I need to get me through to our next trip!

~ T i f f a n y

WDW- 1/2007, 5/2010, anticipating 10/2014 After graduation of nursing school
Old 03-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #265
Twoboysnmygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixiedust530 View Post
I JUST finished reading your entire TR! LOL...seriously, it took me all day (off and on of course) but I'm SOOO glad I did.

Even though Wayne and I are wanting to slow down a little, take some time for pictures and exploring and just enjoy each other on our upcoming couples trip, I am having a hard time not commando planning. There are so many rides I feel like I MUST do and some that we didn't experience on our last trip because of time or having a 4YO with us. Reading your 3 ride TR helped me to see that we will have a wonderful time even if we don't ride it all.

It looks like you and Rey had an absolutely wonderful time together and even with resort time, back pain and stomach aches you saw and experienced SO much in your short time there. WOW! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I hope you'll be around to provide input on my couples trip.

P.S. - I'm excited for your mother/daughter trip with Savannah. Can't wait to read all about your adventures!
I swear I responded to you long ago! I'm losing my mind! Well, you are reading my TR with Savannah, so I'm pretty sure we're all caught up with each other at this point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMagicMomma View Post
The sunset shots are great and I love the christmas trees with the sun behind! You are a GREAT photographer. And Beaches and Cream looks sooooo yummy!

Loved the TR. Just what I need to get me through to our next trip!
Thank you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: