DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Aulani over Memorial Day, when will it fill up?

Or will it? I haven't been tracking this so don't have a huge frame of reference. Right now, availability is very good for all studio categories (didn't check bigger). I am guessing this is because there will be more inventory by then?

This is a "maybe" trip for us, depending on airfare and we might not decide for a while. Likely won't actually.

I have reserved the weekend itself already, 4 nights in an ocean view studio (couples trip). We want it to be a 6 night trip. I plan to add one night on points but then want to do the 6th as a one time point purchase so I don't borrow more than that. I don't want to do the point purchase until I know we are actually going as that is non refundable although if I understand it correctly would then be treated as borrowed points if a cancellation occurred. Meaning I'd have to use them in that use year.

What add on night would you book on points, and which consider paying for? Flight costs seem to be equal so that isn't steering me one way or another.

Worst case we could buy a different view category but would really prefer not to move, especially at the end of the trip.

Currently Booked is

Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday (memorial day)

Our options are

Weds-Mon
Thurs-Tues
Fri-Weds
Thanks!
eandesmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread