Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #121
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

Walking Down Main Street for CRT

This morning was our MK day and Emily and I had a date at Cinderella's Castle! Our reservation was at 8:40 and I thought we were going to get into Main Street early but MK changed its hours to 8AM opening.

Corey was staying back at the hotel and going to meet us. He was going to have breakfast at Main Street Bakery.

Main Street was still pretty empty so Emily and I got some photopass shots. I finally got my CD!

When we got to MK we saw FALL decorations!! So pretty!! I was hoping they were still up! It was a beautiful morning in Magic Kingdom my favorite place in the world!

I love this picture of the Emporium. The sky was so blue.

We even got to see the trolley singers, is it bad I have no clue what they are called?

It was fun to play around with my camera for some castle shots. Even though they aren't that great.

So happy to be eating in the castle!!

Next up: Breakfast

Dining Review December 2011 Dining Review June 2011 Dining Review December 2010 TR Nov 2012 Dining Review Nov 2012
1998- Dixie Landings 2005- Pop/Saratoga Springs 2008- Pop Century 2009- Pop Century 2010- Pop Century 2011 Pop Century x2! 2012 Art of Animation
Old 12-20-2012, 04:58 AM   #122
brandihead2012
<3er of all things Disney!

Have another reader Im excited for your next installment. I'm dragging my boyfriend to Cinderellas royal table for Breakfast. I keep telling him he gets to eat with princesses and gets a sword.... Still not too excited Loving the pictures!!!

Sparking up the Romance at WDW...March 2013 Trip Report for Lovers
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3009981&page=8

He finally said YES to Disney, a ptr for March 2013
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009981

998 picture, 10 pairs of Shoes 2 Girls.. completed TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post25194679
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #123
Disney9.9.10
DIS Veteran

I love the MK pics! Looks like it was pretty empty that early which is always nice. I hope that you enjoyed CRT!

Dec 1988 - First Trip! * 1989 * 1990 * 1992 - Polynesian * 1996 - ASMu - Dance Trip for Disney's Magic Music Days * Dec 2002 - DCL Wonder & ASMo * March 2004 * March 2005 - Pop * August 2007 - ASMu * September 2010 - Grand Floridian - Wedding/Honeymoon Trip! * August 2011 - AKL Kidani Village * December 2012 - CSR

Krysten Michael Evelyn and Scarlett Mommy to an Angel

Old 12-21-2012, 12:02 AM   #124
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

I love the fall decorations! We left the park one evening and returned the next morning and all of a sudden the park had been transformed - in a wonderful way!

Great photos on Main Street of you and Emily!!
Old 12-22-2012, 10:50 AM   #125
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Ahhhh so exciting! I have always wanted to eat at CRT, I can't wait to hear about it!!!

-Marissa
Old 12-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #126
MEK
DIS Veteran

What a lovely morning in the MK. Love the empty street near the Castle. First thing in the morning is the best! Aren't the Halloween decorations SO festive?

I can't wait to read about your breakfast at Cindy's. I have always wanted to eat there and have yet to do it. I guess I'm waiting for a granddaughter. So, I guess I will be waiting for a long while!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 12-22-2012, 08:08 PM   #127
francis6306
DIS Veteran

The fall decorations are so pretty!! Almost as magical as the Christmas decorations!!!

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR

Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
'99 Magical Music Days~81-90's Various offsite/onsite trips
Old 12-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #128
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast

Just want to tell everyone Merry Christmas. I am waiting for midnight mass so I thought I could post an update since I have been busy lately getting ready to go back home.

So far I got Laila perfume as a christmas gift! I love that perfume. I wonder what other disney related gifts I will get?

Well onto my TR! We booked breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. Corey didn't want to go so this was my treat to Emily. We were really looking forward to dining with the princesses since we are princesses!

We checked in and were lead inside where we greeted by a man of steel!

Then we were greeted by the beautiful Cinderella. I commented on how beautiful her new dress is! It really is an improvement. We talked for a few moments about what land we come from and so on!

We had a cute princess pose!

Then another man of steel that greeted us and wanted a picture with Emily!

The hostess told us to head upstairs so up we went up the beautiful narrow staircase. It was so cool to walk up the castle in a staircase! I was in heaven.

They took us to our table which was on the second level away from the window. I wanted a window spot but I was really okay with wherever. We had a pretty big table.

we started off with some breads. Nothing really too good here.

The menu was so pretty.

Our server was really pushing us to order. He came by twice and asked if we were ready to order. We weren't. Finally the third time we were ready. I ordered the filet and Emily ordered the lobster crepes.

I though the food was very good. I liked how it was savory breakfast food. The steak was pretty good. Not incredibly tender because it was pre sliced but it was still good. The eggs were good with the carmelized onions on top that had a kick.

Next came the princesses. They were amazing. Emily is a huge Aurora fan so that was awesome to see how excited she got. I love how 27 year olds just turn into 12 year olds when you see characters. So magical.

I loved the wishing wands. It is great they treat adults the same here.

Here is the main area.

After the princesses I decided I wanted another entree so I got the lobster crepes. These were good as well. I thought both entrees were small but good.

When we were getting ready to leave we had to wait for the princesses to make their entrance. We asked for a picture in front of the restaurant which I love.

We then headed back downstairs the grand staircase.

The man of steel wanted a pic with me this time.

All in all it was an awesome experience. Emily and I both talked about this for days and it was such a special time between us. It really made WDW a great time for her!

Dining Review December 2011 Dining Review June 2011 Dining Review December 2010 TR Nov 2012 Dining Review Nov 2012
1998- Dixie Landings 2005- Pop/Saratoga Springs 2008- Pop Century 2009- Pop Century 2010- Pop Century 2011 Pop Century x2! 2012 Art of Animation

Last edited by rachel09985; 12-24-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:54 PM   #129
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandihead2012 View Post
Have another reader Im excited for your next installment. I'm dragging my boyfriend to Cinderellas royal table for Breakfast. I keep telling him he gets to eat with princesses and gets a sword.... Still not too excited Loving the pictures!!!
Yay thanks for reading! Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney9.9.10 View Post
I love the MK pics! Looks like it was pretty empty that early which is always nice. I hope that you enjoyed CRT!
It was empty very early but got horrible as you will read! Happy Holidays!
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
I love the fall decorations! We left the park one evening and returned the next morning and all of a sudden the park had been transformed - in a wonderful way!

Great photos on Main Street of you and Emily!!
i love when that happens. When we went back to MK it was christmas overnight! I loved that. Merry Christmas Brenda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Ahhhh so exciting! I have always wanted to eat at CRT, I can't wait to hear about it!!!
You def need to eat there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
What a lovely morning in the MK. Love the empty street near the Castle. First thing in the morning is the best! Aren't the Halloween decorations SO festive?

I can't wait to read about your breakfast at Cindy's. I have always wanted to eat there and have yet to do it. I guess I'm waiting for a granddaughter. So, I guess I will be waiting for a long while!
Yes the H ween decorations were so festive! I love them. Would your husband eat with you? It was a fun experience. I loved it. Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
The fall decorations are so pretty!! Almost as magical as the Christmas decorations!!!
I know, not quite as magical. I am def partial to Christmas. I think it is because I am a huge Christmas fan. Merry Christmas!

Old 12-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #130
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Ahhh the breakfast looks like SO much fun! It's so stinking beautiful. I am so glad that yall had such a wonderful time!!!

-Marissa
Old 12-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #131
heaven2dc
DIS Veteran

Breakfast looks so yummy! I would have a difficult time deciding what to pick Would love to try dining there one day...maybe when my granddaughter gets a little older when she can truly enjoy the Princesses!

WDW Trips: March 1997 (BWV), February 2008 (BWV), December 2008 (BWV), Nov/Dec 2010 (BWV)

Disneyland Trips: September 1983, AP Holder July 2013 (twice), August 2013 & November 2013

All Our Dreams Come True If We Have the Courage To Pursue Them - Walt Disney
Old 12-28-2012, 09:04 PM   #132
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Okay. I officially regret not booking CRT! The new menu just looks and sounds amazing. I think we would have enjoyed it MUCH more than Akershus. Oh well… there is always 2014!

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR

Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
'99 Magical Music Days~81-90's Various offsite/onsite trips
Old 12-28-2012, 09:52 PM   #133
MEK
DIS Veteran

So glad you enjoyed your breakfast. Those food looks really amazing and it sounds like a wonderful experience. I really do hope to eat there some day.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 12-30-2012, 03:27 AM   #134
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Hi Rachel! I hope you had a great Christmas. I want to hear if you scored some Disney swag! Your business trip/WDW trip is coming up so soon. Sure wish I had some clients in Central Florida. (I do have an employee near Cape Canaveral so hmmmm... maybe I need an off site meeting with her someday!)

You and Emily look like you really enjoyed your CRT breakfast. If your beautiful smiles are any indication you certainly did!
Old 01-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #135
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Ahhh the breakfast looks like SO much fun! It's so stinking beautiful. I am so glad that yall had such a wonderful time!!!
Hi Marissa! I see you found me on Instagram! I followed you back. Hopefully there will be lots more disney pics in 5 days!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven2dc View Post
Breakfast looks so yummy! I would have a difficult time deciding what to pick Would love to try dining there one day...maybe when my granddaughter gets a little older when she can truly enjoy the Princesses!
It was good! The good thing is you can order more than one thing. Yes, schedule when your granddaughter gets old enough for the princesses. I can't wait till I have kids, although for now it is still fun to meet characters as an adult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
Okay. I officially regret not booking CRT! The new menu just looks and sounds amazing. I think we would have enjoyed it MUCH more than Akershus. Oh well… there is always 2014!
I hear those cheesy potatoes are good at Akershus though! Yes, always next year for CRT although I have heard they are coming out with another new menu!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
So glad you enjoyed your breakfast. Those food looks really amazing and it sounds like a wonderful experience. I really do hope to eat there some day.
Anymore Dis'er girl trips coming up? You can eat there then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Hi Rachel! I hope you had a great Christmas. I want to hear if you scored some Disney swag! Your business trip/WDW trip is coming up so soon. Sure wish I had some clients in Central Florida. (I do have an employee near Cape Canaveral so hmmmm... maybe I need an off site meeting with her someday!)

You and Emily look like you really enjoyed your CRT breakfast. If your beautiful smiles are any indication you certainly did!
Hi Brenda!! I did score some Disney swag, lol! I got a Precious Moments Disney figuring, Mary Poppins ornament, Minnie Mouse pants, a house for my christmas village, the Laila perfume, a CD with disney songs, and I think that is it.

I am so excited for my trip yet a little nervous to be there myself. Also the weather doesnt look that great on Sunday but that is ok. I am eating at Kona Lunch, CP breakfast, BOG lunch, Artist Point, an Epcot lunch(haven't decided), Boma, Le Cellier dinner. I just got the deluxe dining plan! I have never gotten that before because I could never eat that much for a long time but since it is only 2 nights I decided to get it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: