Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2013, 01:00 AM   #271
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Lapu Lapu’s are so good but so strong.
I love an almost empty Main Street.
The castle breakfast looked like fun.
Wow! One person in front of you for Merida. Lucky you. The first time we went the wait was over an hour and then we left and when we went back it was about 30 minutes.
That is great about the video. Little magic like that makes so many wonderful memories and magic for others.
I have seen the Jungle Cruise at 120 minutes. I would not wait over 20 minutes personally.
Evan certainly struck a pose. LOL
I rode Dumbo also for the first time this past trip. It is fun but yes there is a delay.
Disney boats are my favorites.
Nice castle shot.
I agree about the way the dining plan is going with increases. I have Table sin Wonderland and use that and the plan but will drop the plan after next months trip.
The seminar looked like fun.
He looks very happy with that first drink he has ordered. LOL
I agree about the rooms in the suite buildings of AofA. I would get one in each if I could.
Sorry about Cape May, it was one of our best meals last trip. I guess it depends on who you get.
Gotta love empty parks.
I have never tried the citrus swirl but put it on my list for next time.
You did get a pcs at the castle show.
You should try Casey’s. I did the last trip with the corn dog nuggets and I am hooked. So good.
Fun report to read. Looks like it was a great trip.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:21 PM   #272
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!

Aww, last meal and leaving MK! So sad. Here's to all the future trips!

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-23-2013, 09:54 PM   #273
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
Lapu Lapu’s are so good but so strong.
I love an almost empty Main Street.
The castle breakfast looked like fun.
Wow! One person in front of you for Merida. Lucky you. The first time we went the wait was over an hour and then we left and when we went back it was about 30 minutes.
That is great about the video. Little magic like that makes so many wonderful memories and magic for others.
I have seen the Jungle Cruise at 120 minutes. I would not wait over 20 minutes personally.
Evan certainly struck a pose. LOL
I rode Dumbo also for the first time this past trip. It is fun but yes there is a delay.
Disney boats are my favorites.
Nice castle shot.
I agree about the way the dining plan is going with increases. I have Table sin Wonderland and use that and the plan but will drop the plan after next months trip.
The seminar looked like fun.
He looks very happy with that first drink he has ordered. LOL
I agree about the rooms in the suite buildings of AofA. I would get one in each if I could.
Sorry about Cape May, it was one of our best meals last trip. I guess it depends on who you get.
Gotta love empty parks.
I have never tried the citrus swirl but put it on my list for next time.
You did get a pcs at the castle show.
You should try Casey’s. I did the last trip with the corn dog nuggets and I am hooked. So good.
Fun report to read. Looks like it was a great trip.

thanks for the great comments! That video was great. My cousin loved it. I do need to try Caseys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelNinja View Post
Aww, last meal and leaving MK! So sad. Here's to all the future trips!
Thanks! Hopefully there is a lot!

Dining Review December 2011 Dining Review June 2011 Dining Review December 2010 TR Nov 2012 Dining Review Nov 2012
1998- Dixie Landings 2005- Pop/Saratoga Springs 2008- Pop Century 2009- Pop Century 2010- Pop Century 2011 Pop Century x2! 2012 Art of Animation
Old 03-20-2013, 12:13 PM   #274
JessicaKnits
DIS Veteran

Hey Rach! I am finally finished reading this one! You guys had such a great trip! I am so jealous that you always get to go in the fall or winter! I never do because of work, so I always have to live vicariously through you.

Oh my word, I LOVE Magnolia bakery. When I was in New York I had to take two trains to get there, and visited often. My favorite is the pistachio! A friend of mine recently told me about Molly's Cupcakes which is apparently the new "it" place to go to for delicious cupcakes. I will definitely be checking them out this weekend!

Alright, I am off to go read up on your solo trip! I have always wanted to do this, but I have a hard time going anywhere by myself!
Old 03-20-2013, 01:04 PM   #275
OhioStateBuckeye
DIS Veteran

Just wanted to say I started to read your trip report and it is very entertaining so far. You guys seem a lot like my BF and I, we are 30 and 29 and have also been dating forever. My name is also Rachel, I actually got that OSU mickey football pin for last Christmas, and I also went to Ohio State lol.

Oh, and we also like Boma's breakfast! That is as far as I've got so far
Old 03-24-2013, 01:15 PM   #276
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnits View Post
Hey Rach! I am finally finished reading this one! You guys had such a great trip! I am so jealous that you always get to go in the fall or winter! I never do because of work, so I always have to live vicariously through you.

Oh my word, I LOVE Magnolia bakery. When I was in New York I had to take two trains to get there, and visited often. My favorite is the pistachio! A friend of mine recently told me about Molly's Cupcakes which is apparently the new "it" place to go to for delicious cupcakes. I will definitely be checking them out this weekend!

Alright, I am off to go read up on your solo trip! I have always wanted to do this, but I have a hard time going anywhere by myself!
Yum the pistachio is so good too!!! I just love their light whipped frosting. I might be going to NYC in October so let me know if Molly's cupcakes is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioStateBuckeye View Post
Just wanted to say I started to read your trip report and it is very entertaining so far. You guys seem a lot like my BF and I, we are 30 and 29 and have also been dating forever. My name is also Rachel, I actually got that OSU mickey football pin for last Christmas, and I also went to Ohio State lol.

Oh, and we also like Boma's breakfast! That is as far as I've got so far
That is sooo funny!!!! We are soo similar!! Do you still live in Ohio?? I miss Columbus. I want to move back to Ohio someday but the only place I could really live is Cinci with my line of work. I graduated in 2008 and really miss it. I have been living in MInneapolis since then.

Dining Review December 2011 Dining Review June 2011 Dining Review December 2010 TR Nov 2012 Dining Review Nov 2012
1998- Dixie Landings 2005- Pop/Saratoga Springs 2008- Pop Century 2009- Pop Century 2010- Pop Century 2011 Pop Century x2! 2012 Art of Animation

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: