Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #196
Mrs T 2009
DIS Veteran

I have never been to Rose and Crown! You make it sound terribly delicious and I need to put it on my "must-eat-at" list! LOL

Sad missing illuminations on a trip- but I realized after our trip, we never caught illuminations either!

Excited to hear about the wedding planning parts!!!!!
Sept 2009- CSR/ Oct 2010- CSR&CBR/ May 2011-POFQ/ Sept 2011- Bonnet Creek/ Oct 2012- POP!/ April 2013- day trip/ Oct 2013- Disneyland/July 2014-OKW/ Oct 2014- AoA&AKLV/ Jan 2015- Sarasota&GFV/June 2015- AKLV&GFV

Mrs T 2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #197
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

I was really far behind.
Hoot is cute. LOL
I got free chocolate at the center.
Oh living with the Land is so much fun. Love it.
We have had the same conversation about lawn ornaments.
Nice pics in Spaceship Earth.
I also wanted to go into the bog.
I love pics looking out at Epcot. The lake always makes me wish I was there.
The scotch egg is so GOOOOOD.
Okay all caught up now. Enjoying the report and pics.
scottny is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-13-2012, 05:18 AM   #198
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post

After that excitement, we dug into our Sticky Toffee Puddings.

Words literally failed me when eating this (and that is VERY difficult for things to do – I am a very chatty person). I just kept taking bites, looking at DF, and laughing. It was that ridiculously good.
Funny. I have felt that way at some Disney meals, too. The first time I took a bite of a Kona steak, I just let it sit there in my mouth a second as I savored the flavor. That dessert looks scrumptious!

Quote:
We then made our way back to our building. The general atmosphere of the resort was well-done, I liked the small size, and the “small town” feel it had. We also liked the different colors of the buildings, and thought that it made it a bit fun.

And isn't it cool when the horse-drawn carriages ride through the streets? Quaint is how I always describe POFQ to people. The architecture of the railings and the color in the buildings are something different than anything we have around here. I also love the way the sun streams into the lobby.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:04 PM   #199
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Your report has moved faster than I could keep up with. I sub'd and though, I will say hello soon... and BAM you are 14 pages along!

Lets see if I can get some comments in... forgive me... but I am gonna have to use your handy dandy links to get caught up.

Love the banana thing. I actually read that part on your TR a while ago...tried it on my kids. In my house bananas go fast. I wrote. "not your banana" "not this one either" on several of the bunch. Finally, I wrote "ok, this one is your banana" on one. My kids didn't find it funny and just were frustrated that they thought the bananas were off limits. I guess I am not as funny as I think I am.

I love your multiple pastry departure morning!

We stayed at POFQ this last fall and I had to double check my pics... I thought we went under the archway...and yep... we did! How weird that you went a different route.

Quote:
And then a completely random couple came over and posed for a picture.
I did a doubt take at that one. I thought it was your folks at first...then read the comment...raised an eyebrow and then read that they were in fact your parents.

I too love Epcot and that area in Canada is wonderful.

When were were at WDW this fall we missed the Festival center... not sure how or why... but we did.

Quote:
Because it is a flamingo in Mickey ears. He could live in our living room with Planty.
You always say the funniest things. I just love your Trip reports!!!

No illuminations?
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #200
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

I haven't been to R&C for a few years but sounds like it's time I put it back in the rotation. You are absolutely right that there are just too many good spots to fit everything in each trip. I'm also a fan of Raglan Road.

Love, love, love your t-shirt. Crabby but cute! I need one of those!!

An Illuminationsless trip?!?!??

2xcited2sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:58 PM   #201
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

I have a friend that actually knows how to make scotch eggs. I too am a bit apprehensive.

Since you guys declared it awesome though, I may have to give it a try.

Yes, we will just go with it and say that the butter is shaped like that intentionally. That's what I feel too.

I'm telling you, whenever you write your descriptions of things that you eat, I get all excited and want to try them! Sticky toffee pudding? Check!

Follow me on Instagram: @keep_calm_love_disney
Follow me on Twitter: @disney_voss
Danielle

In progress TRs:
My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov 14 TR
They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 TR
Completed TRs:
Jan 14 TR July.13 Apr. 13
Nov.12 July.12 Jan.12 Nov. '11 July '11 Feb. '11 Nov. 10 and Jan. 11 Oct. '09.
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #202
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpletinker View Post
The Rose and Crown looks loverly, ducks :D. The pudding sounds fit for the Queen herself! (Translation: yummo!)

A wedding in Disney! Sounds like pure magic! Looking forward to the next post
Welcome!!! Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinacaplan View Post
I haven't been to Rose and Crown since I was a kid and you made your dinner reservations at those super cool kiosks inside Spaceship Earth, but it seems be on my perennial list of places to try that we never get around to. But that description of the sticky toffee pudding... well, maybe I'll have to change that!

Glad you're enjoyed POFQ. Another thing on my Disney someday list. How were the busses?
Hahaha yes the old reservation system!!

I didn't think the busses were too bad, we were mostly taking them in the super-early morning. We only had one instance of the busses being REALLY infrequent, that was mid-afternoon at the MK trying to get back to POFQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleontheWater View Post
Wow, that sticky toffee pudding looks delish! I had a terrible experience at R&C a few years ago, and vowed never to go back, but I keep seeing these good reviews, so maybe I'm being too hasty. You're description of a buttery-goodness cake may have just pushed me over the edge and back into considering R&C for dining!

Sorry you missed Illuminations again this trip, but that just means you'll have to catch it one extra time on your honeymoon!
I totally know what you mean about having a terrible time somewhere and not wanting to return. For me, that's Tangeriene Cafe. If you were to return to R&C, I would DEFINITELY recommend the pudding though!

Hahaha I have no doubt we will see it then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PracPerfPatricia View Post
I haven't been to R&C in a while either... but it is really atmospheric in there...

Your entrees look good... I'm a big Yorkshire Pudding fan... & the Stickey Toffee Pudding looks off the hook... (oh dear... I think I may be watching too much Diners, Drive Ins and Dives... Guy Fieri always says that...)

(Have been to Raglan Road recently though... and I'm now a huge RR fan...)
It is, it's a really nice restaurant!

LOL "winner, winner Yorkshire Pudding dinner"?

RR is great, we love it there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
I've never been to R&C, and wasn't too excited about the menu, but your selections (minus the scotch egg) looked soooo good!! I think it will be included in my next trip!

Pretty night time shots at Epcot too!

Oooh, wedding planning! YAY!
I promise the scotch egg was really good!

Hahaha yes, very busy here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
"I chose to stand, knowing that with my level of grace, I would end up having to be fished out of the World Showcase lagoon." hahaha YES yes. The people who can balance the tiny F&W plates AND their bodies on the fences are impressive.

That Scotch Egg. Whoa. WHOA. That's something that I'm really not sure of... would it gross me out? Would I love it? Both? Hmmmm
Oh I could never EVER be that impressive! I could barely walk and eat at the same time!

Hahahahaha I really did like it! I mean, I wouldn't eat one every day, that's a bit much, but it was a good dish!
Stringbean&Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #203
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
Oh man, that Scotch Egg is my absolute favorite appetizer in all of WDW! The funny thing is, I'm not that big of a fan of either hard boiled eggs or sausage but when you combine the two, yum! I'm going to be craving those the rest of the day!
Hahaha it was really good!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouser&curiouser! View Post
We actually tried Scotch Eggs at a restaurant on an trip out to see my brother in OH. LOVED THEM! I had no idea that the Rose and Crown had them!

I can't wait to hear about the wedding planning!
Yep, they were added to the menu somewhat recently, I think!

Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
So the answer to the Flickr mystery is......drum roll please.......I can see your cell phone pics, but NOT your camera pics. I can also see my cell phone Flickr pics, but I don't have a real account so I've never uploaded anything from my camera.

So - I am picturless for this update. Boo!

I have had the surf and turf at R&C and I LOVED it too. I really need to get back there. I have been craving Bottingtons ever since Cynthia texted me a picture of one this weekend.

I want to say that I did look at all your lovely photos on FB and they are absolutely wonderful. You look simply beautiful. The photography is magnificant and you really have to give a plug to your photographer. Just lovely.

Anyhoo - I'll be back later to see your pics.
Boo, I was hoping it was the other way around! More of my pictures are from my camera!

It was REALLY good! Hahahaha aww, pub fare is definitely tempting!

Aww thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Oh my goodness! I never knew what the Scotch Egg actually was. How cool! I can't tell if I would love it or hate it but it's very intriguing! All of yall's food looks so good!

Oh no! I really, really hope you'll be able to see IllumiNations whenever you're back at Disney again!
Hahaha it is definitely worth a try!!

I have a good feeling we'll see it on our next trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallen429 View Post
I think we need a Stringbean Dance!! (imagine the banana is green and skinnier!)

I love your updates!!
I soooo want to crash your Disney Wedding!!

On an different note, we love R&C. It's hard for me to make too many repeat ADRs in the WS though, knowing how many WONDERFUL TS places (and CS) there are to try.
Right now for my January trip I have one lonely little dinner space empty on an Epcot night and I have booked, cancelled, re-booked etc and I'm still undecided as to the winner. R&C is in the running, though I keep telling myself to try somewhere new to us...like Via Napoli!!!

ETS, I did actually search for a dancing string bean, but imagine my surprise and dismay when I couldn't find one!
Hahahaha welcome!! Thank you!!

It really is hard for me to repeat ADR's from trip to trip, but then it's hard for me not to repeat when I fall in love with a place! It's quite the conundrum!

Have you tried La Hacienda? That's actually my new favorite WS restaurant, although Rose and Crown is awesome too! We've never been to VN, but I've heard great things about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
Wow, that meal at Rose and Crown sounds amazing! I've never made the ressie thinking we wouldn't find much we'd want to eat there, but now I may have to book one! That dessert has me drooling.

Can't wait to hear about the wedding planning!
It was really good!! Thanks!
Old 12-17-2012, 07:16 PM   #204
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Agreed! Me too!
Haha thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingact21 View Post
I'm not so sure about the Scotch Egg, but that sticky toffee pudding looks delicious!

I laughed that the CM realized the anniversary/engagement mix up and came over to your table to fix it. the plus side is that you got two buttons, and you can never have enough celebratory buttons!
The toffee pudding was awesome!

Hahaha she was very sweet! We definitely were decked out in celebration buttons after that meal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer48 View Post
The Scotch Egg sounds very interesting! Hopefully we will get to Rose & Crown one day.

I totally thought that the CM drew the mustache & glasses on your anniversary buttons I'll be ok, really.
It was like nothing I had ever had before!

LOL nope, that was me in Flickr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Brandon loves that Scotch Egg too! I wasn't brave enough to try it, hard boiled eggs kind of freak me out!

Mmm that sticky toffee pudding looks good! I don't remember what desserts I've had when I've eaten there, but I don't think I've ever had that!

I can't believe you love Epcot as much as I do, and you didn't see Illuminations on your trip!
Hahaha it was really good, you should give it a try sometime!

...if not the egg, you should DEFINITELY give the pudding a try!

I know, I know...next time for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs T 2009 View Post
I have never been to Rose and Crown! You make it sound terribly delicious and I need to put it on my "must-eat-at" list! LOL

Sad missing illuminations on a trip- but I realized after our trip, we never caught illuminations either!

Excited to hear about the wedding planning parts!!!!!
It's really good - we love it there!

Next trip, we'll be sure to catch it, I know it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
I was really far behind.
Hoot is cute. LOL
I got free chocolate at the center.
Oh living with the Land is so much fun. Love it.
We have had the same conversation about lawn ornaments.
Nice pics in Spaceship Earth.
I also wanted to go into the bog.
I love pics looking out at Epcot. The lake always makes me wish I was there.
The scotch egg is so GOOOOOD.
Okay all caught up now. Enjoying the report and pics.
Hahaha thanks!!

WHAT?? How did you get free chocolate??? The only chocolate I saw had price tags along with it

We love LWTL too, it's one of my favorites!

Wouldn't it be cool to just get to stand in the bog for 5 minutes? I so would.

It was really good! I'm glad DF ordered it!
Old 12-17-2012, 07:23 PM   #205
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Funny. I have felt that way at some Disney meals, too. The first time I took a bite of a Kona steak, I just let it sit there in my mouth a second as I savored the flavor. That dessert looks scrumptious!

And isn't it cool when the horse-drawn carriages ride through the streets? Quaint is how I always describe POFQ to people. The architecture of the railings and the color in the buildings are something different than anything we have around here. I also love the way the sun streams into the lobby.
I've never had the Kona steak, but I've heard it's awesome!! Disney food definitely has that effect sometimes!

Yes, I think quaint is the perfect word to describe POFQ. The carriages were so cute, they looked like a very pleasant activity! The whole resort was very different from where we live as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
Your report has moved faster than I could keep up with. I sub'd and though, I will say hello soon... and BAM you are 14 pages along!

Lets see if I can get some comments in... forgive me... but I am gonna have to use your handy dandy links to get caught up.

Love the banana thing. I actually read that part on your TR a while ago...tried it on my kids. In my house bananas go fast. I wrote. "not your banana" "not this one either" on several of the bunch. Finally, I wrote "ok, this one is your banana" on one. My kids didn't find it funny and just were frustrated that they thought the bananas were off limits. I guess I am not as funny as I think I am.

I love your multiple pastry departure morning!

We stayed at POFQ this last fall and I had to double check my pics... I thought we went under the archway...and yep... we did! How weird that you went a different route.

I did a doubt take at that one. I thought it was your folks at first...then read the comment...raised an eyebrow and then read that they were in fact your parents.

I too love Epcot and that area in Canada is wonderful.

When were were at WDW this fall we missed the Festival center... not sure how or why... but we did.

You always say the funniest things. I just love your Trip reports!!!

No illuminations?
Welcome!!! Hahaha some days it's moving faster than I can keep up with too! I haven't been able to Dis as much as I'd like these days!

Hahahaha I think your banana trick sounds hilarious!

That's strange that we took a different route than you guys. I guess it depends on the other resorts you're going to, and where the bus driver feels like driving that day!

Hahaha yes, those are my parents!

The Festival Center was really out of the way, I would have missed it too if I didn't know about it beforehand!

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
I haven't been to R&C for a few years but sounds like it's time I put it back in the rotation. You are absolutely right that there are just too many good spots to fit everything in each trip. I'm also a fan of Raglan Road.

Love, love, love your t-shirt. Crabby but cute! I need one of those!!

An Illuminationsless trip?!?!??
It really is hard to fit in everywhere we want to go on our trips! I love both R&C and RR too, they're both great!

Hahaha thank you! It's from a little town on the Jersey Shore, I got it this past summer!

I know, I know. Next time, for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
I have a friend that actually knows how to make scotch eggs. I too am a bit apprehensive.

Since you guys declared it awesome though, I may have to give it a try.

Yes, we will just go with it and say that the butter is shaped like that intentionally. That's what I feel too.

I'm telling you, whenever you write your descriptions of things that you eat, I get all excited and want to try them! Sticky toffee pudding? Check!
That is an excellent life skill to have! You should definitely give it a try, it was really good!

Okay, agreed!

Hahahaha that pudding was amazing!!!
Old 12-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #206
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

At the Kona, the Kona Cafe, Tonga Toast and Lilikoi juice were always in fashion...

(DF: Why are you listening to Copacabana?
Me: No reason...)

The next day began a good amount of time before bright and early. This was the morning of our site visit, where we would be visiting the locations for our wedding day. To make sure that we were good and fueled up for the adventure, we planned to meet my parents at Kona Cafe beforehand.

But, yes, of course, I had to attempt my towel animal bait as per usual before leaving the room.

He now hangs out in our living room along with Planty, Hoot, and another new friend that will be introduced in a few days.

(No, not the flamingo lawn ornament. Sigh.)

Our plan of transportation was to do bus to MK, then monorail (no, not the Epcot monorail - that wouldnt start running until 8, remember?) to the Polynesian.

(Have you noticed in TRs when somebody outlines their planned transportation methods, they never work out that way? Yeah, me too.)

See, still not even bright out yet, even at the bus stop.

The first step, bus to MK, went as planned.

When we arrived at the MK, we headed in the direction of the monorail ramp, along with a few other groups of people. At the base of the ramp stood a CM, cheerfully but apologetically explaining that the monorail was down, and that they would be running busses to the monorail resorts back at bus stop #1.

We all turned around and headed back to the bus stops, where we waited for several minutes for a bus to arrive. This whole process would have been significantly less annoying had it not been pretty cold outside, in contrast to the beautiful weather of the day before. I mean, it was definitely not as cold as it was back up home, but all of the used-to-Floridian-weather CMs were bundled up in hats and scarves, and I had on a sweatshirt and jeans.

There was a fuzzy plant by us, which I thought was cute.

Eventually, our chariot arrived, and headed first to the Contemporary. The bus driver then announced that he would be stopping at the TTC before heading to the Polynesian and Grand Floridian. Wingnut suggested we get off at the TTC, and walk to the Polynesian from there. (Yeah, I think he also just wanted to show off his now-awesome Polynesian navigation skills.) Even though it was still pretty chilly out, we were both just sick of being on busses at that point already, so we decided to go with that plan (interestingly enough, along with a few other groups that had originally said they were Poly-bound as well) and disembarked (gotta throw in that bus lingo somewhere) at the TTC.

Throughout this, I had been texting my mom to warn her of the roundabouting if they were planning to use the busses that morning as well. However, as I had suspected, my parents decided to forego the Disney transportation that morning and took a cab over to the Poly.

Who's navigating the Poly like pros now???

Despite the slight re-routing our morning took, we still beat my parents to the Poly by a few minutes, so we hung out and enjoyed the tropical atmosphere while we waited for them to arrive.

A few minutes later, they came over, and I noticed that my mom was carrying a large Disney shopping bag, which she said contained something for us, but it wasnt from them.

Intrigue.

After we placed our breakfast orders, they explained that when they had checked in to the Swan, they had told the front desk that they were here at Disney to plan our wedding. They then merrily went to Epcot, where you guys first met. When they returned back to their room that evening, they found that they had been left presents for us, courtesy of the lovely front desk staff at the Swan.

We opened the bag and found this inside:

A sweet card.

An awesomely fluffy pen, and two more Happily Ever After pins.

We all agreed that this was totally unexpected and a really nice gesture from the resort, and we then told my parents the story of our pins from the night before. Our server stopped by at that moment to drop off the drinks, as I was joking I wonder how many pins well end up with on this trip?.

"Oh! Did you guys want some celebration pins??" she asked, poised to get us even more flair.

We reassured her that no, 6 pins in a span of less than 12 hours was more than enough for us, but thanked her for offering!

DF, of course, got his favorite Lilikoi juice.

My parents split a press pot of the Kona coffee.

They said that it was very strong and bitter, and a bit disappointing.

I got just regular orange juice.

The view from our table:

No, no Tonga Toast this morning!

For our breakfasts, Wingnut got the Big Kahuna.

He thought that it was very good, and that the French toast and sausage were the best parts.

My parents both got the Samoan.

My mom loved it, but my dad said that it was "good, not great."

And I got the Pineapple Macadamia Nut Pancakes, after being torn between that and the Tonga Toast for longer than Id care to admit. (FINE. At least a few weeks leading up to our trip. I cant be the only person who does this, right?)

I thought that they were very good, and found them to be a bit more manageable to eat than the last time I had ordered them, when I could barely make a dent in the plate. They were still very hearty and filling, and I enjoyed them very much.

Full of Polynesian fare, we headed off to the now-working monorail to the Grand Floridian to officially embark on our at-Disney wedding planning!!!! (Out of images for this post, but imagine the little yay one here!)

Last edited by Stringbean&Wingnut; 12-17-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #208
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

I always love your little towel creations. They are too cute!

Aw, I love that the front desk gave yall the cute little card! (AND PEN.) That's Disney for ya! Or should I say, that's on Disney property but not officially Disney but still Disney anyway for ya!
Old 12-17-2012, 10:39 PM   #209
MEK
DIS Veteran

You are definitely now the only person to stress over the macadamia pancakes versus the Tonga Toast. Both are SO good.

Love your new navigational skills.

How sweet of the Swan to send you that cute little greeting. You guys really ended up with a lot of pins.

That picture of the lobby was so pretty.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:58 AM   #210
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Lol! Best laid transportation plans....... I know for me it always seems like If I plan our transportation perfect THAT is when it won't go that way.

I think the gift from the front desk is super cool... Had a hard time reading the note though. I kept reading the word "the" as "me" :rolleyea:

Breakfast looks super yummy! Can't you believe I have never ate at Kona for breakfast
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: