Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #16
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

thanks Jill, your a star. will get my brother in London to collect tokens for me if not. we are short one ticket for January (no need for ferry) but I think I have a free one for DS anyway (free birthday ticket). Must look into it when I get near a p.c.

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May

Upcoming Trips:
2014: Disneyland Hotel - November 2015 Kyriad/Cheyenne - March
kizzabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:41 PM   #17
Tink'sMum
Mouseketeer

Where can I read up on what's in this offer or can someone fill me in? I'm not in the UK but I can easily find someone to get it for me if it's interesting?

What do you get for the 9.50?
Tink'sMum is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-13-2012, 05:34 AM   #18
belle24
Mouseketeer

On the facebook site it seems it is the same deal as last year.

A family pass for 4 for 1 day 2 park tickets into DLP aswell as return same day ferry.
You can upgrade and purchase hotel stay if wanted aswell.
Hope this helps.
Im looking forward to seeing what the dates are to see if can work it into my trip next year to bring the price down a little!! Heres hoping!! :D xx
Xmas@DLP Santa Fe Nov 2013 DLP Santa Fe Feb 2014
belle24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #19
jillrobinson
I will be very angry if there are any attractions or places off limits
DS got a Hi 5 from Simba
My real persona is maleficent mum

Had a reply from them Kizzabel, offer not available for Ireland
March 2004 Liam's 5th Birthday at Cheyenne *** October 2004 Spooky Halloween at Santa Fe *** March 2006 My big 40 & Liams 7th Birthday at Newport Bay Club *** March 2007 Jamie's 13th Birthday & VIP Press Launch for DLP's 15th Anniversary at Sequoia Lodge *** November 2007 Christmas Season at Sequoia Lodge *** March 2009 Liam's 10th Birthday at Cheyenne *** January 2010 Practically Perfect stay at Hotel New York *** October 2010 Our not so scary stay at Cheyenne ***January 2012 Jack's 5th Birthday surprise at Santa Fe***July 2013 Disney Dreaming at Cheyenne***

jillrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:58 AM   #20
freddythebear
Mouseketeer

Hi,

I can't find the Facebook page, can anyone help?

There is also confirmation and info on the martin lewis money saving website this morning. I'm not allowed to post the link but its easily googled.

I went last year for a day trip on this deal and it was great. This year I would like to get two tickets and stay in a Disney hotel preferably sequoia lodge. Does anyone know if it would be better value just to wait for a flash sale? We would like to go in march. Travel costs are not a factor as we live in France.

Thanks, freddy
freddythebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:13 AM   #21
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Here's the MSE page

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/dea...sneyland-paris

They talk about full details being up around the 17th so only a few days to wait.

And the FB page

http://www.facebook.com/disneysundeals

If you have tickets why not reserve your hotel directly via Expedia - There are some good prices around for March - rather than wait for a flash sale.

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:59 AM   #22
freddythebear
Mouseketeer

Thank you Carrie cat I will look there now.

For anyone thinking of getting the tickets and not using the ferry part, I did that last year and it wasn't a problem in that it did not affect the park tickets. However I did read that if the outward part of the ferry ticket wasn't used, the return part would be canceled.

For the park ticket, you receive a voucher about 10 days before your trip, which you have to exchange it at the park entrance ,on the morning of your allotted day for your actual ticket. The lead passenger has to show their passport.

The only other things you had to provide beforehand where your car reg details for the ferry and proof of travel insurance.

Hope that might be useful to someone!

Freddy
Old 11-14-2012, 05:24 AM   #23
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Hi freddythebear,

Welcome to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board .

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:26 AM   #24
fizz13
Dreams about being stuck on Space Mountain

booking is open for this deal as I have booked mine this morning, going on 14th jan. just watch out for ride closures as very dissapointed to see that pirates and buzz will both be closed that day. doing it as a suprise for my son's 9th birthday, bit gutted but hey ho, he will love it all the same!
fizz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:35 AM   #25
lush
Mouseketeer

I've booked for March, fantastic deal! Planning on adding hotel later. Can't wait!!!!

June 1992 - Offsite DLP November 1996 - DLP Santa Fe November 1997 - DLP Santa Fe November 1998 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne November 1999 - DLP Newport Bay November 2000 - DLP Newport Bay November 2001 - DLP Newport Bay November 2002 - DLP Newport Bay November 2003 - DLP Newport Bay November 2004 - DLP Newport Bay July 2006 - WDW Magic Kingdom & Animal Kingdom November 2008 - DLP Sequoia Lodge November 2012 - DLP Hotel New York March 2013 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne May 2015 - Windsor Hills Walt Disney World
lush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:59 AM   #26
freddythebear
Mouseketeer

Does anyone have a link for opening hours for jan-march? I can only find it up to the end of Dec. I don't want to end up booking a day where the park shuts at 6 again!

Am I right in thinking if I book my ticket through the sun then book a Disney hotel through Expedia desperately then I won't benefit from extra magic hours? Do you have to book a package through dlp for this?

Freddy
Old 11-14-2012, 08:30 AM   #27
RobynPrincess
Looking around

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle24 View Post
i did this earlier this year in jan and i only used the park tickets and that was absolutly fine. no problems so i cant see it being different if the offer is the same this year
Just a quick question, did you get sent the paperwork for the tickets through the post then or did you have to pick up the tickets at the ferry terminal?

Thinking of just taking the tickets and booking our own ferry
RobynPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:41 AM   #28
freddythebear
Mouseketeer

They are sent through the post so dont worry.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:49 AM   #29
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddythebear View Post
Does anyone have a link for opening hours for jan-march? I can only find it up to the end of Dec. I don't want to end up booking a day where the park shuts at 6 again!

Am I right in thinking if I book my ticket through the sun then book a Disney hotel through Expedia desperately then I won't benefit from extra magic hours? Do you have to book a package through dlp for this?

Freddy
the park hours aren't out for January to March next year yet.
If you are booking an onsite hotel, it doesn't matter where you book it, or whether its a package deal. If its an onsite hotel you are staying in, you get EMH .
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:43 AM   #30
freddythebear
Mouseketeer

Thank you.

are the parks open generally later at the weekends and shut early on Monday and Tuesdays?
The sun tickets are cheaper for Mondays and Tuesdays and I wondered if this is why.
Or is there no rule its just a case of wait and see?

Freddy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: