Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2012, 07:54 AM   #1
diane5583
Earning My Ears

Question problem ordering photo pass cd

I paid for the pre paid photo pass before leaving for disney. Got all my conformation emails, the money came out of my bank account, and my photopass account shows a credit for a cd. However now that I am home from Disney and ready to order the CD, It still asks for my credit card info and even after I enter that is showing that it is going to charge me another $119.95? I would like to believe that after I hit submit order the credit will be applied, but am doubting that is the case as the total should show the credit application and a 0 balance before you hit submit. So I am wondering what I am doing wrong. I already paid for the CD and would like to be able to actually receive it without paying for it again. Any help would be appreciated.
diane5583 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:36 AM   #2
Disney Vegas Couple
Earning My Ears

We just ordered our PhotoPass CD. There was a place to put in a Promotional Code on the Shopping Cart page. You should have received the Promotional Code in your email or by regular mail. Enter this code and the negative amount shows up and you're left with a zero balance.

Enjoy all of your photos.

DVC Owners - BCV since Oct 2012, VGF since Jun 2013
Oct 2013 BCV; May 2013 Wonder; Oct 2012 Dream, CBR; Jun 2012 POFQ; Sept 2011 CBR
Disney Vegas Couple is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-07-2012, 08:39 AM   #3
diane5583
Earning My Ears

I got 3 emails from them when I ordered the CD. One was labeled do not delete-Instructions... It just said that a credit was applied and after I do my edits, order the cd. No Promotional code
Old 11-07-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
Disney Vegas Couple
Earning My Ears

Got this from PhotoPass site:

Some promotional offers provide you with a credit or credits for specific products or dollar amounts. If you are eligible for a credit, you will see your credits in the “Available Promotions and Credits” box at the bottom of your shopping cart page. To use your credit(s), simply place the applicable product(s) in your shopping cart. The applicable credit(s) will automatically be deducted from your order total. Review the “Order Summary” box in the upper-right hand side of the shopping cart to verify your credits have been applied. Note that product credit(s) do not include shipping unless specified in the promotion details.

If the credit is showing as being applied, the need for the credit card may be for shipping.

DVC Owners - BCV since Oct 2012, VGF since Jun 2013
Oct 2013 BCV; May 2013 Wonder; Oct 2012 Dream, CBR; Jun 2012 POFQ; Sept 2011 CBR
Disney Vegas Couple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #5
diane5583
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Vegas Couple View Post
Got this from PhotoPass site:

Some promotional offers provide you with a credit or credits for specific products or dollar amounts. If you are eligible for a credit, you will see your credits in the “Available Promotions and Credits” box at the bottom of your shopping cart page. To use your credit(s), simply place the applicable product(s) in your shopping cart. The applicable credit(s) will automatically be deducted from your order total. Review the “Order Summary” box in the upper-right hand side of the shopping cart to verify your credits have been applied. Note that product credit(s) do not include shipping unless specified in the promotion details.

If the credit is showing as being applied, the need for the credit card may be for shipping.
It was showing that I had a credit but it was not applying it. I figured it out tho... I had a pre-purchase cd in my cart from my initial order but not the finished cd. I added the finished cd and deleted the pre-purchased cd, and my credit was applied. now I only owe shipping. Guess I need to be smart enough to place an order. It's a wonder I finished college if I cannot even order a Photopass CD online..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: