Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2013, 08:29 PM   #931
awdwnut
Mouseketeer

Hey Lia,

Just wanted to tell you again how much we love your TR's. Can't imagine how excited you must be for tomorrow, have a great trip!!!

Rob & Jenn
Old 05-12-2013, 10:04 PM   #932
TangledUp
Earning My Ears

Oh my god I can't even believe it! Seriously we went to Animal Kingdom that day too!!!! Of course we left the park at 1:00 to try and arrange our extended stay - our flight wasn't canceled until 11:30 that morning (we were supposed to be flying out at 9:00 that night) and we were flying into Atlantic City! My mom was super stressed and freaking out that day since pretty much my entire family lives along the coast (she even started crying at guest services). I have to admit though, I was pretty excited about the whole being stuck in Disney thing, especially since the first flight out we could get was Friday morning which gave us four more days!

Anyway didn't you just love the characters in their fall costumes? So cute. And yeah, I thought there was something a little off with Pocahontas as well. Also, that is so awesome that someone thought you were a princess.

Have an amazing time on your trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TangledUp is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-13-2013, 07:17 AM   #933
Tracy161
DIS Veteran

OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!! The day has finally arrived!!! So excited for you and cannot wait to hear all about it!!!!!!! Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tracy161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:26 AM   #934
AGPrincess
Princess at heart

Have a fabulous time, Lia!! Sending lots of pixie dust for a great trip!
AGPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:41 AM   #935
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

DH and I almost got stuck in Disneyland because of hurricane Isaac, so I can kind of understand how that goes. If we had been kidless at that time, we would have reacted the exact same way you did...worry for the people at home, but hey, it's still pretty awesome to get more time in DL right?! Unfortunately, panic over being stuck away from Paxton took over, so we ended up on an earlier flight when ours for that night was cancelled.

We missed all of the Halloween decorations at Camp Minnie-Mickey!! Now I must rectify this next trip. We went to the greeting trails on Friday the 25th, and they were not decorated, but when we went on the 27th (the day before you apparently) we didn't check out the trails. Definitely need to make sure we do this on our trip this year. How freaking adorable is Minnie's dress? And Mickey as a scarecrow?!?!

I know you are already in Disney World, so have a FANTASTIC MAGICAL WONDERFUL AMAZING TRIP!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge TR | SEPTEMBER 2014 // ABD DIS Exclusive Viva Italia & Disneyland Paris Show No Fear! DIS Exclusive Viva Italia + DLP Sept 2014 | MARCH 2015 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove | OCTOBER 2015 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal | FEBRUARY 2016 // ??
khertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:51 AM   #936
lisagyo
Earning My Ears

Have a great trip!!!
Old 05-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #937
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

So like right now you are probably running around Disney with Jess and Hula Timon. I have been following along on Twitter and Instagram thus far and OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Can’t wait to hear more about the trip!

And now onto the updates…

That is ridiculous Expedia didn’t prepare for Sandy. Like, you were in the Disney bubble all week so of course you weren’t paying attention to the news because DISNEY (so understandable!) but Expedia should’ve since, um, they’re a huge travel company and all. No biggie or anything. But Disney is great and helps you. THAT IS WHY DISNEY IS AWESOME. The end.

#STUCKINDISNEY12!!!!!!!

I hate when people just pass the Oasis. There are so many cool animals there!

I know about the dragon waterfall but where is it? I have looked for it so many times.

I LOVE Camp Minnie Mickey at Christmas because of all the decorated Christmas trees but HALLOWEEN LOOKS SO COOL.

So um the picture of you hugging Mickey is like the cutest thing I HAVE EVER SEEN. And that character attendant… oh my god. That is just precious.

Oh God. Parents need to control their kids. AND WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT MOVIE POCAHONTAS IS FROM. Not that hard people…
LifeIsDis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:33 PM   #938
aubergine
☼ They can't order me to stop dreaming. ♫

Lia Lia Lia Lia Lia I am so excited to see you in less than 6 days!!!!!!! I am so jealous that you are there already! I know you are having an awesome time and I can't wait to join you!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Love GMF!
aubergine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:25 PM   #939
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Have a great trip. I've been absent for a while, but I want to definitely hear about your next trip.

Follow me on Instagram: @keep_calm_love_disney
Follow me on Twitter: @disney_voss
Danielle

In progress TRs:
My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov 14 TR
They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 TR
Completed TRs:
Jan 14 TR July.13 Apr. 13
Nov.12 July.12 Jan.12 Nov. '11 July '11 Feb. '11 Nov. 10 and Jan. 11 Oct. '09.
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #940
ramsfootball92
Mouseketeer

How fitting that I finished this trip report when you just arrived for your next adventure! Love reading about your escapades!!!

I tried to convince my oldest son to audition for a Prince role since he graduated from the Youth Performing Arts School. Really that seemed like the dream college intern job. You probably can't even do that but you would think he would at least entertain the thought. Alas,he broke my heart and decided to be an electrician...He would have been a perfect Eugene complete with the smolder.

I digress...can't wait to read about your next adventure!

me (40) , DH - (43) , DS - (22) ,DS - (21) , DD - (20) , DS - (15) , DD - (15) , DGD , DDogs - Praline and Ginger

04/81 - off-site, 4/06 - OKW, 4/07 - OKW, 04/08 - SSR, 2/09 thru 3/09 - OKW and BWV, 6/09 All-Star Sports, THV and OKW, 06/10 - AKV, 11/10 - CBR and OKW, 03/11 - OKW, 04/11 - THV, 10/11 - SSR, WL, Poly and BLT, 3/12 - YC and AKV, 5/12 - OKW and BLT, 10/12 - offsite (boo!), 3/14 - AKV, 5/14 - BWV, 10/14 (last minute) - CSR, WL, AKV and GFV
ramsfootball92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:45 PM   #941
Drea2500
Earning My Ears

I've been following your trip report for about a week or so and love it! Hope you're having a great time down there!
Drea2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:08 AM   #942
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

IM IN DISNEY EVERYONE!!!!! I'm sorry I can't reply to all your comments at the moment but I appreciate them all. WHAT A FIRST DAY, oh my god. So much magic already and it is just beginning!!!! I can't even believe it. At all. It hasn't set in at all. Jess asked me when it sinks in for me and I honestly don't even know. I'm in shock right now and it's so wonderful. #BirthdayFestivus13 is off to an insane start. AHH I AM SO EXCITED FOR WHAT'S NEXT!!! And if you want updates remember I'm on Twitter @babybritney and Instagram @capriamoon. And if course Jess is princessjess508. Okay have a magical night everyone!!!!!
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:28 AM   #943
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

So happy you are having an AMAZING time!
LifeIsDis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:38 PM   #944
DisneyOBSESSEDMommy
Earning My Ears

Awwwww!!!! I'm following on Instagram and looks like you girls are having a fabulous time!!! I am SO! jealous!!!! Ahh, can't wait for the birthdayfestivus13 TR!! It will be the best TR yet I'm sure!! Have fun!! Can't wait for more photos & updates
DisneyOBSESSEDMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:13 PM   #945
hutch0830
Earning My Ears

Have a great trip!!

ASM - 1995; OWK - 2012
hutch0830 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: