Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #871
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
OMG....awesome.
For some reason I didn't see all weekend that you had updated! I can't watch any of the vids at work, so I'll have to at home.

I've also decided that DH and I are going to read your TR together in prep for our trip, just because basically you write how I feel. And though he pretty much gets it, I don't think he gets it. You know?

Anyway...I LOVED this update! I can't wait to see New Fantasyland in 208 days! LOL....

Crap, I forgot what I was going to say...dammit.

Anyway, thanks for making my Monday morning magical!! I needed that! Can't wait for the next update!!

P.S. You costume rocks. I forgot to say earlier...
Aww that's great that you want to read my TR with your husband! I hope he enjoys it too.

208 days! AHH. It'll get here eventually and the wait will be so worth it.

You're welcome! Thank you for reading & for the nice comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress01 View Post
Hey Lia! Still here reading every update even if I haven't commented much lately. You know how "Real Life Land" can be. (I love Disney so much I named my regular life a land so I can have the magic with me at all times.)

First, I totally agree with you...the cost of Disney becomes a non-issue when compared to all the memories you get to make and treasure for a lifetime!!! This is what really separates the ones that "get it" from those that don't. Any place that can transform my DH (the world's most serious realist) from "Why don't we go somewhere else next year" to "Let's stay at the Yacht club next time!!!!!" is simply priceless!

We love ASMovies too. The huge icons and pools there are so fun. Andy's Rm looks amazing, so glad you loved staying there.

EEEEeeeee!!! I'm so glad you finally got to meet Eugene. I was as frustrated as you and I wasn't even there. But then it was better than you ever dreamed! It's just that when you're in Disney dreams really do come true, day after day, one after another and when they occasionally don't, it's like, WHAT???!!! Then you have to pull yourself together until pixiedust is sprinkled your way again. And it always is! You can just see it in the happiness on your face. BEST NIGHT EVER.

Deserted Fantasyland!!!! (I know, I use too many !!!s) I love FPs and all but when there's no wait it's so fun to stroll through the cues and see all of the details. Thanks for sharing them.

Can't wait 'til you're back making memories in the World.
hahaha what a good idea to call it Real Life Land!

It's so true! It certainly isn't going to be cheap for me to spend 2 weeks there but I have no problem spending it because I know how amazing it is going to be.

Yay for Movies!!!

It really was better than I even dreamed! Thank goodness. You hit the nail on the head, everything usually goes perfect in Disney so when it doesn't, it's quite a shock.

It's fine, I welcome excessive exclamations on this TR so it's all good!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love those details so much!

IT IS HAPPENING IN ONE WEEK, can you believe it?! Cause I can't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
It's getting closer...

It's getting closer...
arty: See you there!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbybeth View Post
TLM was my second favorite movie growing up .... your description of the ride makes me so excited! The whole NFL area just gives me chills and warm fuzzies all at once.

BUT .... I did not listen to your warnings and read through your ETWB experience. OMG. *%^$(*)U#ROIJGOIU)(#%$W*(T OMG. I HAVE TO DO THIS AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET PICKED. Seriously. If I have to do the attraction multiple times I will. I'll send the DBF to go get himself a turkey leg or something if he gets bored. That picture montage and write up just bumped ETWB to the top of the 'absolutely-completely-1000%-necessary' list.

and way too funny about meeting Eugene's friend. Only you. You should've proposed to him .....
You are going to love it!!

If you want to be picked simply ask. They just want you to be happy and don't want you to feel left out. There are many roles so I'm sure if you just ask they will give you one!

I guess I am old fashioned, I was waiting for him to propose to me! I mean, we knew each other for all of like 30 minutes, he really should have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak508 View Post
Lia. First off I cannot explain to you how happy I am that you're coming to Disney. Moving to Disney has obviously been the best thing that has ever happened to me and you know that. But you also know that reality has seeped in and that I've been dealing with a lot of sadness because of the consequences of distance and such.

But reading about your night at MNSSHP is encouraging. I need my spark back. And girl, you just might have enough spark to kick me back into gear here. Your whole night was magical. They way you view Disney is magical. It's not an "everyday" to you but it's special. And I know that it's like that for me too, but I'm letting reality control me right now. GAHH I hate it and I don't want it to.. but it is.

I just wanted to say thank you for writing. Thank you for giving me hope that the next few weeks are going to make me happy again. #BirthdayFestivus13 better be FREAKIN' GREAT because I'm so ready to be my old self again.

And also.... the fact that you met Eugene's friend MAKES MY LIFE. Sometimes those kind of meetings are more magical. And I don't know why.

And I want to meet that Ariel. SO BAD. She sounds amazing.

So yeah. Thank you. I can't wait until you're here!
Things may not be your dream situation right now, but they rarely are for anyone. You are not alone my friend!! The great thing is there is always a chance for it to all turn around. I know everything is going to work out for you! I absolutely can not wait to see you so we can have the BEST TIME EVER. I mean, going to Disney under any circumstance is amazing, of course. But the fact that you live there now and we get to spend 14 DAYS together is just too much. I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED.

I WISH IT WAS AN EVERY DAY THING. Sigh. Please can I move to Disney now? Omg. Don't you worry for one second, I will spark all over the place. I will explode. It's all good I HAVE IT COVERED. Trust me, every day is going to be more magical than the next!! Reality controls me all the time. It stresses me out and gives me anxiety and makes me depressed and ruins everything. But I am luckier than most people who go through that because I have Disney and I have great friends like you. So thank you for reading because if you didn't... we may not have ever met, and what a tragedy that would be!

ONE MORE WEEK AND THEN IT BEGINS. AHH.
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #872
__disneygirl

OCTOBER 27, 2012
Day 7, Part 1 In Which There Probably Should Have Been Sleeping In Disney

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!! NOOOOO SLEEPING!!!

Whoa.

You know when you've had a really big, long night and you wake up the next morning so tired and before your thoughts come to you, you're just like in this daze of what the f happened?

Yeah.

@babybritney: Oh man. When I woke up this morning I remembered nothing and then the tidal wave of memories hit me and I was like AHHHHHHHHHHH LAST NIGHT!

Yes. It had truly been a PERFECT night. One of the best I've ever had in Disney, and one of the best I've ever had in my life.

It certainly wore me out. My streak of endless energy had finally come to a halt, and I had to rely on Stitch to wake me up again! Thank you Stitch!!!!!
After an epic night at MNSSHP that had me staying up until like 2:30 AM, I really should have slept in a little bit.

However, at the time I thought it was my last full day. So I wanted to get as much out of it as I could, and I got up for Hollywood's opening so I could dash madly to my beloved crack like addiction, Toy Story Mania, once again.

So I got up super early and went to Hollywood. I decided to just bulldoze through the sleepiness and party it up with Woody and the gang. Plus, it was a Saturday, so I wanted to get to Food and Wine as soon as it opened, because I knew that the weekend crowds were nothin' to mess with.

Breakfast consisted of whatever was left of my Mickey cake pop, topped off with a Mickey Rice Crispie treat. So I was ready and rarin' to go after that!

It wasn't a very bright day in Hollywood, but I did not let that deter my mad dashing!!!

I barely snapped that photo, I was in such a rush! I went straight to Toy Story Mania... like that even needed to be said. (:

I rode once, and got a Fastpass for later, which wasn't good until like after 2pm. I was already so tired by that time that I did not even know if I could last that long!

The thing I wanted to do most besides TSM was take another class at Animation, so I headed in that direction. While I was walking over, someone stopped me and gave me a Tower of Terror fastpass!

What luck. I actually didn't end up using it, because the lines were non-existent that day, but it was still a lovely gesture, and now I have the FP for my scrapbook. So thanks, random person!!!

I also saw someone wearing a shirt that said "Team Rumbelle of Storybrooke, Maine." YES YES YES. If you do not understand that reference, you need to watch the series Once Upon A Time immediately.

At the Animation class, this time I got to sit in the very front row, which was awesome cause last time I was in the very back.

The animator did a poll asking who had done this before, and most of us raised our hands! She then asked which character we'd like to draw, naming a few and seeing how many of us raised our hands for each. Being that it was only my second time there, I honestly didn't care who it was as long as it wasn't Stitch again, since I had clearly mastered him two days earlier.

We ended up sketching Pluto! Aww.

In addition to drawing Pluto, she talked about some of the differences between Goofy and Pluto, putting sketches of them side to side for comparison. Although they are both dogs, they are of course very different. She also showed sketches of the original Goofy and Pluto VS what they have now evolved into.

Goofy's name actually changed a few times. He used to be known as Dippy Dawg and he looked like this:

I actually knew about his old name (and wrote about it in my last TR) because I found that sooooo amusing, I can't even tell you. It's not dog. It's DAWG.

He also used to appear a bit older, and had whiskers and glasses. To me it looks like Goofy's dad or crazy uncle.

Pluto is actually technically "older" than Goofy, since he debuted a couple years earlier. He used to look like this:

Crazy! When I see these, I think, "Obviously, the modern Pluto and Goofy are way better." However, you have to think of it from a different perspective. I mean, you see how nuts some diehard fans get anytime they change anything. Like me with the new Princess looks both animated on merchandise and in the parks. Why mess with something like that? So that's probably how diehard Disney fans felt decades ago when they changed the look of the characters. Something to think about!

Another weird fact she told us that I had NO idea about, is that some people believe Pluto actually can speak the way Goofy does, he just chooses not to. This is believed because of the 1931 short The Moose Hunt in which Pluto says a few words. I am not the biggest fan of that short because Mickey carries and shoots a shot gun (at one point he actually thinks he killed Pluto, and he starts sobbing over what he thinks is his dead body... it's just not good), but it's interesting to watch if you're into the history of these characters, which I am!

Here is my Pluto:

Again, I was shocked at what a good job I did! As I said before, I have never been good at drawing, so the fact that this animation class brings it out in me is quite remarkable! I fixed the ear once I got home, too, so now it looks even better. I've been meaning to color them in with crayons or colored pencils but I love how they look just sketched. Ahh I love my drawings. It is so weird to value something that I drew, because I have always been so awful at it! So it's a great feeling.

After class let out, I headed down Sunset to visit my future residence.

Duh na na na na na na na na na na na...

I spent a lot of time shopping when I came out of the Hollywood Tower Hotel. The shops along Sunset were practically empty and I spent time looking at everything!

The decor in these stores is Old Hollywood perfection.

I had no idea what to get my cousin Nicolette. She and I are very close but she is at that age (12) where I never know if I should get her something cute and kiddie or something cooler and more teenagery~. So I just texted her and asked her to tell me what she wanted and she said Rapunzel pajamas. That warmed my heart because it was more on the kiddie side. Unfortunately, it was so on the kiddie side that the ones they had would not fit her. So she said she wanted a shirt, and I then proceeded to take pictures of like every single shirt that was in the place & sent them to her!

She picked this one:

She loves it! (: So cute.

I loved this mirror so much, I just had to take a picture in it!

I need to try and find a mirror like that. Vintage perfection.

I think the term mancave is so stupid, but this sketch of the Beast is so awesome:

Because of the glare, it was hard to shoot the windows, but you can kind of tell how awesome the vintage displays were! Note the not-so-Hidden Steamboat Willie Mickey. :D

It was time to head out of the park and over to Epcot for some Food & Wining!

Bye Hollywood! See ya in a few hours!

Up Next: Eating around the World...again.:D
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-06-2013, 03:39 PM   #873
__disneygirl

OCTOBER 27, 2012
Day 7, Part 2 In Which I Don't Drink South African Vodka

I took the Friendship Boat over to Epcot, but of course.

Ah, so lovely and relaxing.

Almost TOO relaxing! I was ready to fall asleep. Yawn. I NEEDED FOOD!

I have to say, I also could not stop thinking about the night before. I was just praying New Fantasyland would be open again during Magic Kingdom EMH tonight.

@babybritney: Ahhhhh New Fantasyland, please be open tonight. I need to go back Under the Sea and I really need more Lefou's Brew. #addicting

It really is addicting! I can not tell you how often I crave that delicious drink!!! FINALLY I WILL GET TO HAVE IT AGAIN IN A MATTER OF DAYS!

@babybritney: You know when a cartoon character has a crush and hearts float over their head? That's me every time I think about when I met Eugene. <3

Sigh.

Into the World Showcase I go!

I would normally never go to the Food & Wine Festival on a weekend day like this. I am excellent at avoiding Disney crowds! However, due to the fact that I thought I was leaving the next day, I had to spend every second I could with my beloved Cheddar Cheese Soup and other delicacies. So I decided I would just get there at opening and brave the crowds!

As I walked through France, I noticed Madmoiselle Belle was out greeting! There were only like 3 people in her line. Even though my priority was food, I thought, WHEN am I ever going to see this line so short? So I had to get in it!

The night before, I had met Belle in her yellow dress, so it was cool to meet her in her "Little Town" dress!

I'm having a hard time remembering the exact details of this M&G, but I do recall her asking where I was from. I told her, "The Kingdom of New Jersey," and she said, "Oh my, that's far. I read about it in a book. It must have taken your horse a long time to get here!" I told her that yes, it took days! She said that she hopes her father invents a faster mode of transportation soon, especially because Phillipe deserves a break. So true!

Just a note here: Don't be nervous at ALL about meeting characters alone. They are so cute, nice, and perfect. Just do what you want to do. Don't be worried about anyone thinking you are weird or WHATEVER. You only have one life to live, who cares. It's so much fun.

I walked along and wanted to meet Aladdin and Jasmine, but they weren't out yet. Their line was already forming and I had some serious eating to do, so I moved on!

I passed a Segway Tour happening! That is so awesome. I would love to do that someday!

In Italy, I got one of my favorite F&W dishes, the Ravioli, which is more like Ravioli Lasagna, as I described during Day 2 of this report!

AHH. I want this RIGHT NOW. I have been trying to cut back on carbs this week since I know while I'm in Disney I will become a carb processing machine, and this food picture is KILLING ME.

Warning for Kara: Bird picture coming up!!!

I think they're cute even though their beaks are admittedly a bit stabby.

In Germany, they were playing soccer! Or as they call it, football, which actually makes a lot more sense.

They kicked it to me and I joined in for a bit before bailing for more food.

I got the Schinken Nudel ~ Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese

This was probably the only thing at F&W that I did not like. It was just very bland and I did not like the consistency of the noodles at all. If it had more flavor and the noodles were more al dente, I think this dish could have excelled. I mean, I know you can only expect so much when eating out of a small cardboard container, but it just wasn't appetizing. I hate wasting food, but I felt it was more important to not waste stomach space on this, so unfortunately most of it went in the trash.

Soooo I just played more football. LOL. I mean, when else am I going to have a chance to play football with cute Germans (besides every Thursday at my Cute German Parties). I should have taken pictures with them! They were so nice. And cute.

They asked if I was staying for Illuminations tonight and I told them no, that I had seen it many times and had plans to go to dinner and then Magic Kingdom in hopes of New Fantasyland being open again. They had all already been there and thought it was so fun! They told me that Illuminations may not even happen that night because the night before, it got canceled due to high winds! It's true that the wind was insane. That's really the only part of Sandy that Disney was hit with, thank God. I wish New Jersey & New York had been so lucky. :'(

The next booth I hit was South Africa. I got the Seared Filet of Beef with Smashed Sweet Potatoes and Braai Sauce.

Oh my God. I really can't describe this except to say it was absolutely delicious and every element worked so flawlessly together. This is a Food & Wine MUST DO. I seriously could have eaten about 5 more of these. WOW. Between this dish and Charlize Theron, South Africa really has it going on.

They had some interesting drinks at this booth and I was considering one because I thought it was like a lighter alcohol. Let me tell you something, the amount of people who drink in Epcot at 11am is absurd. I couldn't even believe it. I mean Epcot at night can be drunk city, but at 11am?!

I asked a fellow guest who was drinking this beverage what it was like, and they said VODKA. Not that it tasted like it, it was straight vodka.

I ALMOST DRANK SOUTH AFRICAN VODKA AT 11:30 IN THE MORNING.

God help all of Disney World if that had occurred tbh.

Oh man.

The bridge came up to let a boat pass. I think it's so cool when I see that for some reason.

Then, I saw Duffy, decked out in his Halloween finest.

How cute. I would have met him had he not just been leaving. I would like to try on that outfit btw.

Up Next: More Epcot, Sleeping In Disney, and then even more Epcot :D
Old 05-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #874
littlemissjess
Earning My Ears

Oh my gosh I am slow. I put peroxide on my head today. I can totally blame the chemicals for not catching on to the "friend of Eugene" thing... right?
littlemissjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:15 PM   #875
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

Just caught up again and ohhh my goodness, your MNSSHP night was fabulous! NEW FANTASYLAND IS BEAUTIFUL. Seriously. I love it. I can't wait to see it again in September and spend more time there. It's just perfect.

That basically sounded like the best night ever, and to end it by meeting a friend of Eugene's is just perfect. Like what are the odds?! HAHAHA.

Your "last day" also sounds like it's off to a wonderful start! I give you credit for powering through, because I would have been so exhausted! Oh man. But I have to say, the vodka thing made me laugh... and is it bad that I kind of wish you'd had the vodka, only because I think it'd be the funniest thing ever?! OMG it would have just been hilarious.

You are going to be in Disney so soon, that's just amazing. I can't wait to read your tweets!
danimaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:30 PM   #876
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

We closed on our house that day. Apparently we were the only ones in the entire county who were able to (I live about an hour east of Disney, right by the coast.) There's some rule with the insurance agencies that if there's a named storm within X miles of Florida (any part of Florida...it could have been up by the Panhandle!) then they won't bond any of the policies. Luckily, we were supposed to close a week before, so our policy was fully bonded, so we could close! Good thing because we left the next day to spend a long weekend up at Disney for our anniversary/Food & Wine!!
onelilspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #877
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Dippy Dawg seriously cracks me up. Like, what?!

Your Pluto drawing came out so good! I love it.

Ok so um YOUR TANGLED SHIRT IS PERFECT. WHERE DID YOU GET IT?!?!?

Seriously. You have the best experiences in World Showcase. Like, I just want to play football with hot German guys.
LifeIsDis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #878
April7901
Mouseketeer

Lia, I've been loving this trip report all along, for about ten thousand reasons:

1) I love the name Lia. Like- Lia is the name I use for my interner presence when I wish to be anonymous.

2) My (very first ever) trip to WDW falls within both F&W and MNSSHP - so the previews have been a lot of fun.

3) I have a friend who could seriously be your brain twin, right down to the slightly unnatural-yet-totally-understandable Hanson addiction. I read your reports and I hear Melissa's voice. For reals.

Anyway, love, love love your trip report
April7901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:03 AM   #879
__disneygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissjess View Post
Oh my gosh I am slow. I put peroxide on my head today. I can totally blame the chemicals for not catching on to the "friend of Eugene" thing... right?
hahahaha It's all good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimaroo View Post
Just caught up again and ohhh my goodness, your MNSSHP night was fabulous! NEW FANTASYLAND IS BEAUTIFUL. Seriously. I love it. I can't wait to see it again in September and spend more time there. It's just perfect.

That basically sounded like the best night ever, and to end it by meeting a friend of Eugene's is just perfect. Like what are the odds?! HAHAHA.

Your "last day" also sounds like it's off to a wonderful start! I give you credit for powering through, because I would have been so exhausted! Oh man. But I have to say, the vodka thing made me laugh... and is it bad that I kind of wish you'd had the vodka, only because I think it'd be the funniest thing ever?! OMG it would have just been hilarious.

You are going to be in Disney so soon, that's just amazing. I can't wait to read your tweets!
Ahh I know, I can't wait to go there NEXT WEEK. How crazy is that?!

It really was. I couldn't believe that happened either! I was laughing so much at the situation, he probably thought I was nuts.

I WAS so exhausted but you know... NO SLEEPING IN DISNEY! But I did take like a 3 hr nap. And I'm really bad with vodka. I don't even know how I used to do shots... I haven't done that in so long! The thought of it makes me sick. LOL I am an old lady. Nevermind South African vodka at Epcot at 11:30 AM. Omg.

I KNOW!!! AHHH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelilspark View Post
We closed on our house that day. Apparently we were the only ones in the entire county who were able to (I live about an hour east of Disney, right by the coast.) There's some rule with the insurance agencies that if there's a named storm within X miles of Florida (any part of Florida...it could have been up by the Panhandle!) then they won't bond any of the policies. Luckily, we were supposed to close a week before, so our policy was fully bonded, so we could close! Good thing because we left the next day to spend a long weekend up at Disney for our anniversary/Food & Wine!!
Wow, that's crazy! You guys definitely got lucky there. I hope you had a great anniversary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
Dippy Dawg seriously cracks me up. Like, what?!

Your Pluto drawing came out so good! I love it.

Ok so um YOUR TANGLED SHIRT IS PERFECT. WHERE DID YOU GET IT?!?!?

Seriously. You have the best experiences in World Showcase. Like, I just want to play football with hot German guys.
hahaha I know. It really makes me giggle every time it comes out.

Thank you!

I got it from here: http://whosits.bigcartel.com/ However it is no longer available. The artist is quite creative though and there are some great designs! Maybe if you e-mailed her and asked she could still make the Tangled one for you.

They're just drawn to me, what can I say? LOL. Seriously though it's all about being outgoing. I can be really shy if I don't know someone but in Disney I'm just like hey whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7901 View Post
Lia, I've been loving this trip report all along, for about ten thousand reasons:

1) I love the name Lia. Like- Lia is the name I use for my interner presence when I wish to be anonymous.

2) My (very first ever) trip to WDW falls within both F&W and MNSSHP - so the previews have been a lot of fun.

3) I have a friend who could seriously be your brain twin, right down to the slightly unnatural-yet-totally-understandable Hanson addiction. I read your reports and I hear Melissa's voice. For reals.

Anyway, love, love love your trip report
Oh thank you! I like my name too. Well I like MY spelling of it, hahaha. I don't really like Leah. It looks like Lee-AHHHH to me. LOL.

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THE BEST FIRST TRIP EVER!

Well I have to say your friend sounds pretty awesome. :D

Thanks so much!
Old 05-07-2013, 04:17 AM   #880
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Love your breakfast of Disney champions that day!!!

Those facts about Goofy and Pluto are really interesting! It's fun to see how the characters evolved over the years!

WASN'T THAT SOUTH AFRICAN BEEF AWESOME?? I'm so glad you tried it, we loved it!!!
Stringbean&Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:07 AM   #881
pattiken
Mouseketeer

Love the many updates lia! Wonderful amazing night at magic kingdom are u kidding wow!! You have such a wonderful spirit it is so contagious.. Keep it up girl.

Can't wait to hear about your upcoming trip

me , DH , DS 16 , DD 11

universal studios..hard rock hotel 2012 trip report...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3002065
7 days disney at staying at SSR...ongoing report sep 2012http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3008157
pattiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:34 AM   #882
Enchantress01
Prince Charming likes my shoes!

Great updates Lia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
hahaha what a good idea to call it Real Life Land!
It's fine, I welcome excessive exclamations on this TR so it's all good!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS HAPPENING IN ONE WEEK, can you believe it?! Cause I can't!
Wait! So...when I read your reply to my comment, I remembered the phrase "Real Life Land" came from this article I read on Allears.net. It helps me focus on the positive things and incorporate Disney touches in my life whenever possible. (Like all DISers do, of course) So I just call my life Real Life Land.

Anywho, your Tangled shirt is sooooo cute. Is it sold in the parks? It's just perfection.

Those vintage windows are amazing. I love all of the different themes in the windows. That's great that you could just stroll and browse.

Football with the Germans must have been fun! You can usually find me in Epcot searching for my daughters next Prince Charming!!!! What?! He has to love Disney, so........ Just lookin' out for my girl.

Ahhhh, the Friendship boats are so relaxing. When there's a choice between that or a bus, cruise Just think, you'll be cruising along reeeaaaall soon!
Enchantress01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:48 AM   #883
abbybeth
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You are going to love it!!

If you want to be picked simply ask. They just want you to be happy and don't want you to feel left out. There are many roles so I'm sure if you just ask they will give you one!

I guess I am old fashioned, I was waiting for him to propose to me! I mean, we knew each other for all of like 30 minutes, he really should have.
Noted! I don't even care if I'm a salt (or pepper) shaker. I just need to be in the show so I can meet Belle afterwards. I may or may not already know what I'm wearing. #disneynerd #imuststillbefiveyearsold

It's good to still be a little old fashioned I suppose.... maybe you'll run into him on the next trip and he'll have come to his senses! only a few more days - I'm so excited for you and Jess!
Old 05-07-2013, 11:44 AM   #884
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Just a note here: Don't be nervous at ALL about meeting characters alone. They are so cute, nice, and perfect. Just do what you want to do. Don't be worried about anyone thinking you are weird or WHATEVER. You only have one life to live, who cares. It's so much fun.

I sooooooooo agree with this!!! So well said. "Livin' It Up!"
DisneyKid4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:03 PM   #885
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

DH and I love Once Upon a Time! So cool you saw that shirt!

I love the Animation class. DH and I wish we would've checked it out sooner than we did!

Okay, I agree, that boat ride is slow and boring. It makes me sleepy too!

Ahh, you met Belle! My favorite! And love your Tangled shirt!
tinkgurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: