Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2013, 06:35 AM   #811
JessM
We all have a dream

What a great meet and great with Rapunzel and Eugene!! I also love Tangled so much, I must have seen it over 100 times! I want to do MVMCP on our next trip so I can meet them! I'm not sure how that will go over with DBF but he'll get over it

Happy 2 weeks til Disney! I'm seriously jealous of your girls trip, I need to make some girlfriends who understand my Disney obsession. My friends all love cruises and relaxing vacations... so weird ha!
JessM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:24 AM   #812
peachmermaid
Mouseketeer

You met Eugene!!! He's super cute too! Amazing reply telling him you liked him calling you princess. I love it! My husband asked him if he should call him Eugene but he was like oh no, I don't do backstory. So cute. An adorable picture came from it as well. I love the story that Rapunzel told you about Pascal, how adorable! Those princesses...they are so good. I cannot wait to hear more!
peachmermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-30-2013, 08:52 AM   #813
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Awesome!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:18 AM   #814
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

What a fantastic meet & greet!! Really, I know they are the real peeps and all but he is SPOT ON! I'm so glad you decided to go to the party solo and had this wonderful M&G experience to make up for the tragic first party. And I'm adding to my notes for our party to ask him what's in the satchel!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/"I Wanna See My Castle!" October 2013 TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge
khertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:13 AM   #815
AGPrincess
Princess at heart

Catching up! So many things to comment on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
Ah, Disney. Some people say, "Disney is so expensive. Why spend so much money on just one week or so?"

Because it doesn't just last a week. It lasts a lifetime. Every memory gets you through all the dull days where you aren't going to get a hug from a prince, or visit an enchanted castle, or fly into outer space. Nothing may have happened in your day and maybe nothing will, but you can put your mind back to that place in time at Disney World and experience a moment of magic anyway.
This is SO COMPLETELY TRUE. That's why travelling (esp. travelling to Disney) is so worth it - because it stays with you even after you've left. Also love your quote about resort hopping - it IS like hitting the reset button on your vacation - it's like you get to start a whole new vacation. Love it!

Ok, and I was totally geeking out when I read about you meeting Eugene - I felt like I was right there with you. I'm SO glad you got to see them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
He then turned to me.... and sashayed over.

"Well hello there, Princess."

I DON'T EVEN. YOU GUYS. I WAS LIKE. I WAS NOT BREATHING.
GAAAAHHH!! What a perfect thing for him to say! And the reaction - exactly how I would feel too. Never knew that he has the crown in the satchel. Ok, now I must meet Rapunzel and Eugene someday.

Fabulous, fabulous updates. Can't wait for more!!
AGPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:40 PM   #816
pirateprincess1976
Mouseketeer

Location: 2 1/2 hour plane ride from the Happiest Place on Earth

Yay! I'm so happy you got to do MNSSHP again! I was so sad for you the first time around when you said you missed Eugene. He is amazing! Seriously one of the best meet and greets. He and Rapunzel are so precious together. I was so excited to meet him last year and was so hyper he called me and Rapunzel twins
Pop Century 2005,2007,2011,2013,2014

Art of Animation 2013
pirateprincess1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:07 PM   #817
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

Stitch is an awesome M&G!! DD had her Pal Mickey with her when meeting both him and Lilo and Stitch stole the Pal Mickey from her and was hanging him upside down by 1 leg. Lilo was scolding him and the CM with them was yelling at him about how poorly he was treating the Boss! DD pushed the button on Pal Mickey for him to talk and then Stitch jumped back and ran and hid behind Lilo. It was a fun encounter. DD was cracking up.

August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Tiggerrn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:57 AM   #818
jojosam
Mouseketeer

What an amazing update!! Eugene was fantastic!! And your Princess reply was perfect! You have definitely convinced me that M&Gs at MNSSHP are worth the time! 142 days until my own adventures, but until then I will continue to live through yours!
jojosam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:20 AM   #819
clynngibson
Mouseketeer

I literally LOL'd at your flatline pic. hahahahahaha I'm so glad you finally got to meet your prince!!!

Me DH DD 6yo DS 2yo

December 2012-First Trip to Disney! (offsite)
Currently trying to figure out how to convince DH to let me plan another WDW vacation soon!!
clynngibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #820
TangledUp
Earning My Ears

Wasn't he just the PERFECT Eugene! We had an awesome interaction with them as well (though not as much one as one time as you had - lucky girl). I did however remember to ask what was in the satchel. The crown is beyond gorgeous *sigh* I wish the would let me where it around the parks. Seriously though they are like the cutest couple, always holding hands and whispering to one another - beyond adorable. Too bad Flynn doesn't have a brother...
TangledUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #821
abbybeth
DIS Veteran

your M & G with Eugene! ahhhh adorable!

I'm following you on instagram now - I'm argyle24
Old 05-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #822
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Great update!
Old 05-01-2013, 10:00 AM   #823
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeny17 View Post
That was like the most perfect meet and greet! I'm so glad you got to meet them and I cannot wait until your next update!
Ahh I know! It worked out so well in the end. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessM View Post
What a great meet and great with Rapunzel and Eugene!! I also love Tangled so much, I must have seen it over 100 times! I want to do MVMCP on our next trip so I can meet them! I'm not sure how that will go over with DBF but he'll get over it

Happy 2 weeks til Disney! I'm seriously jealous of your girls trip, I need to make some girlfriends who understand my Disney obsession. My friends all love cruises and relaxing vacations... so weird ha!
Tangled is the best. You must do MVMCP!! Who cares what your boyfriend says? Sorry, but Eugene is a priority.

Oh man I know... I have a lot of friends like that too. I don't get it. Who wants to lay around all day when you can be in Disney?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachmermaid View Post
You met Eugene!!! He's super cute too! Amazing reply telling him you liked him calling you princess. I love it! My husband asked him if he should call him Eugene but he was like oh no, I don't do backstory. So cute. An adorable picture came from it as well. I love the story that Rapunzel told you about Pascal, how adorable! Those princesses...they are so good. I cannot wait to hear more!
AHH YES I DID AND YES HE IS.

"I don't do backstory" hahahaha I love it. Show me the picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
What a fantastic meet & greet!! Really, I know they are the real peeps and all but he is SPOT ON! I'm so glad you decided to go to the party solo and had this wonderful M&G experience to make up for the tragic first party. And I'm adding to my notes for our party to ask him what's in the satchel!
He really is. I love him! I know... it's amazing how the 2nd night worked out, I was very grateful! I can't wait to hear about your Eugene & Rapunzel experience as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGPrincess View Post
Catching up! So many things to comment on...

This is SO COMPLETELY TRUE. That's why travelling (esp. travelling to Disney) is so worth it - because it stays with you even after you've left. Also love your quote about resort hopping - it IS like hitting the reset button on your vacation - it's like you get to start a whole new vacation. Love it!

Ok, and I was totally geeking out when I read about you meeting Eugene - I felt like I was right there with you. I'm SO glad you got to see them.

GAAAAHHH!! What a perfect thing for him to say! And the reaction - exactly how I would feel too. Never knew that he has the crown in the satchel. Ok, now I must meet Rapunzel and Eugene someday.

Fabulous, fabulous updates. Can't wait for more!!
Aww I know. It's more like a lifestyle for us hardcore fans than just a vacation!

AHH I love when people say that about my writing! Thank you! YES YOU HAVE TO MEET THEM. They are the best.

Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateprincess1976 View Post
Yay! I'm so happy you got to do MNSSHP again! I was so sad for you the first time around when you said you missed Eugene. He is amazing! Seriously one of the best meet and greets. He and Rapunzel are so precious together. I was so excited to meet him last year and was so hyper he called me and Rapunzel twins
I know! It was so sad... but it all worked out in the end and I was so happy That's so cute that he called you twins, lol! Sounds like him.
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #824
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerrn2 View Post

Stitch is an awesome M&G!! DD had her Pal Mickey with her when meeting both him and Lilo and Stitch stole the Pal Mickey from her and was hanging him upside down by 1 leg. Lilo was scolding him and the CM with them was yelling at him about how poorly he was treating the Boss! DD pushed the button on Pal Mickey for him to talk and then Stitch jumped back and ran and hid behind Lilo. It was a fun encounter. DD was cracking up.

AWW THAT IS SOOOO CUTE. I wonder what Stitch's reaction will be to Hula Timon hahaha. Thanks for sharing that story! I can't wait to meet Stitchy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojosam View Post
What an amazing update!! Eugene was fantastic!! And your Princess reply was perfect! You have definitely convinced me that M&Gs at MNSSHP are worth the time! 142 days until my own adventures, but until then I will continue to live through yours!
Thank you!!! I know, Eugene is the best

It is absolutely 100% worth the time, mostly with the characters who don't come out any other time! You're gonna have an amazing time at MNSSHP regardless of what you do though. You really can't go wrong! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by clynngibson View Post
I literally LOL'd at your flatline pic. hahahahahaha I'm so glad you finally got to meet your prince!!!
HAHA it's just what happened in that moment, I strive to report on the truth

Thank you. It was magical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangledUp View Post
Wasn't he just the PERFECT Eugene! We had an awesome interaction with them as well (though not as much one as one time as you had - lucky girl). I did however remember to ask what was in the satchel. The crown is beyond gorgeous *sigh* I wish the would let me where it around the parks. Seriously though they are like the cutest couple, always holding hands and whispering to one another - beyond adorable. Too bad Flynn doesn't have a brother...
YES!!!!!!!!! He is the perfect Eugene. I <3 him. He needs to get in touch with me ASAP. I wish I could wear that crown SO BADLY!

I'm hoping he has a long lost brother somewhere! You never know... maybe he'll show up in Tangled 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbybeth View Post
your M & G with Eugene! ahhhh adorable!

I'm following you on instagram now - I'm argyle24
:D It was the best! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Great update!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #825
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

So that Toy Story painting in your room is awesome. Like, where can I buy that.

Just ordered from Magical Ribbons today AND I AM SO CRAPPIN’ EXCITED TO GET THEM IN THE MAIL.

We have DVC but I really want to stay in Andy’s Room now. UGH IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE. Disney needs to stop being awesome.

I love just spending the day at DTD. It is so peaceful and relaxing and not crowded at all. Except if you go into World of Disney. Now that is another story.
And I have never gotten anything at Basin but that shampoo bar sounds really cool! I just might have to get one of those!

Ok um, the lighting in MK is like the coolest thing ever, THE TRAIN STATION LOOKS SO COOL. I am dying. AND CITY HALL WOW.

I AM SO HAPPY YOU GOT TO MEET EUGENE!!!!!! OMG I WOULD’VE BEEN ON CLOUD NINE. HE IS JUST SO HANDSOME AND AMAZING AND I WANT TO MEET HIM GAHHHHH.
LifeIsDis is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: