Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2013, 12:35 AM   #556
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapperjill View Post
Love it in the elevator of ToT.... When ya look up as the lights go out and the room goes dark. Creepy body hanging above everyone's head!!!
Wait REALLY? Are you sure you're not just thinking of the Haunted Mansion? Cause that exact thing happens there and I've never heard of it at ToT before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubergine View Post
Lia! This is my first posting of any kind! And it is for you! WOO!

BIRTHDAY FESTIVUS AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ATTENTION WORLD, GINA HAS NOW JOINED THE DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE *AGGRESSIVELY* PLANNING OUR #BIRTHDAYFESTIVUS13 AND I WILL BE DOING A PTR UPDATE ON IT SOON! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:46 AM   #557
scrapperjill
DIS Veteran

Ya know... your right... I'm blending my rides. I can totally visualize the HM... But only bits n pieces. Mainly the DBs and the hitch-hikers.... I see the body in my mind n think ToT. My bad!! Just goes to show I NEED that Disney trip BAD! REFRESH!!

Our Disney Cruise album from 9/11/04http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/albu...album_id=29423

scrapperjill is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #558
__disneygirl

Aww yeah, you do! Don't worry, someday you'll be back and it will make the long wait oh so worth it!
Old 03-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #559
__disneygirl

#BIRTHDAYFESTIVUS13

PTR UPDATE #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello friends! Well, we here at #BirthdayFestivus13 productions have been EXTREMELY busy planning this trip! Things have changed QUITE a lot since our last update, and all for the better! I think the excitement finally kicked in yesterday... it's starting to feel real... trip anxiety is lifting and I just keep crying and freaking out and clapping and screaming and I could not sleep at ALL last night. Also Stacey keeps favoriting my tweets AND I JUST CAN'T HANDLE ALL OF THIS.

Of course, I already let you guys know that we postponed the trip from April 9 to May 13. Many reasons why this was a better fit presented themselves, and I am so happy. Even though it's disappointing to not be in Disney the day after my birthday, it's even better because now I get to celebrate during my actual birthday in April, and for an entire Disney trip the next month!

I have named this trip BIRTHDAY FESTIVUS (#BirthdayFestivus13 is the new #StuckInDisney12!) and I plan to take that VERY seriously. I am literally going to act like it is my birthday the entire time I am on vacation, everywhere I go, I am going to be like a birthday machine. NO ONE CAN STOP ME. Lee-Anne, Jess, and Gina will all be joining me in celebrating since they all have birthdays that fall during the Spring! In fact, Lee-Anne's birthday falls during our trip (May 14!), so she selected a birthday character meal and other things she wants to do for that day! Really though, we are all just going to act like it's our birthday every single day. It's a very special celebration!

Lee-Anne and I will be arriving at our resort around noonish on May 13, and Jess will be meeting up with us soon after that! Gah I am SO excited for us to back in Disney together again! I will not reveal where we are staying, but I am EXTRA excited about this one. After Lee-Anne leaves on May 17, I will be moving to another resort that I will be staying at until May 23! So It's a solid 11 days in Disney for me. I'm a very lucky girl!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PROCESS THIS.

The next part of the trip is one of the things that has just gotten me so excited I absolutely can not stand it. Gina is the biggest Disney fan I know who has hardly any Disney park experiences. She went to WDW for 2 days when she was 5, and Disneyland for about 6 hours when she was 12. It's just heartbreaking that she hasn't really been able to experience the parks!

Originally, she was supposed to come for ONE park day at the very end of my stay. She's a full time student and so she thought it was all she could do at this time. Even with the FL resident discount... it was still a lot. Then, I discovered the beautiful and glorious limited time offer for FL residents: A 3 day ticket for $119 that could be upgraded an extra day for only $10 more!!!!!!!!!

COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. So I decided she would just stay with me and we would have our four days. Ever since this happened, we have both been thrilled out of our minds, talking and planning non-stop. You don't understand, we have been friends for 14 years, always loved Disney and always talked about it endlessly and watched the movies together. We have been through SO much and known each other so long and here we are, FINALLY going to Disney World together. I can't even tell you how much this means to me, especially because I have NEVER seen her so excited about anything in 14 years! Hanson concert excitement comes close... but she is just SO invested in this.

She has been reading my TRs rather obsessively (and she joined the dis!), planning out her outfits down to the jewelry, looking up menus, shopping for the trip, and basically just turning into a Disney Planning diva like all of us are. I honestly could not be happier with her reaction to all of this! I am so used to going with people who yeah, love Disney and are excited, but don't even touch my passion for it. One of the reasons I loved being in Disney with Jess for the short time we were there together was because she loves it just as much as I do, and so I am SO excited to be there with her again. Gina showing the same amount of excitement is just beyond my wildest dreams, and I know the three of us are going to have such a ridiculous blast. She's just gotten so into it and I have no doubt in my mind that she is going to become full on obsessed with Disney World. I just know she is going to be looking for any and every excuse to go back as soon as possible.

The one thing that was a downer about this was that this special FL discount was only for "one park per day" tickets. I have NEVER been to Disney without a park hopper. I almost never do just one park a day. I don't even understand how someone could be limited like that, not being able to go to any park on any day! How stressful. It was really hard for me to plan like this, because I am just SO not used to it and it seemed extremely limiting.

It was starting to annoy Gina too, especially once she read in my TRs about how I run around like crazy in Disney and can sometimes go to 4 parks in one day! So then we discovered that the special FL resident ticket could be upgraded to a Park Hopper for only $30 more!!!!

So now I am EVEN MORE EXCITED that there will be no limits to our madness!!! WE'RE FOUR WHEELIN' NOW BABY!!!!!!!!

I am planning on taking most of the trip a little bit slower this time, relaxing a lot in the beginning. I mean, I literally feel like I was *just* in Disney and I had so much time there, more time than I ever expected after getting #StuckinDisney. As much as I desperately miss it, I really was just there in October and everything feels so fresh. I've never been back to Disney this quick after a trip, and so I don't feel a huge urgency to run everywhere and do everything - I just saw it all! Well, not IT ALL... but a WHOLE LOT of it!

Lee-Anne moved at a much slower pace than I usually do on our last trip - part of it was getting sick toward the end, but in general she doesn't like to get up early or go on thrill rides, she loves to meander in the shops way more than I do, etc. So I'm glad I'm going with her for those first 5 days, because that will remind me to slow down, because when Gina's with me, IT'S GONNA BE UTTER CHAOS!!! I mean, we're not going to be rushing around, but this is years upon years of Disney buildup here. She needs to see a LOT, and she is up for anything - so we're gonna be waking up at the crack of dawn and coming back super late. We're gonna die by the end of it, but whatever, it will BE SO WORTH IT!

In between Lee-Anne leaving and Gina arriving, I just plan on hanging with Jess when she isn't at work, and having my very peaceful and much needed alone time. I can't even tell you how much I am looking forward to this. Just me, myself, and I... AND DISNEY. I have to take at least one day off from the parks because I have 11 days in Disney and tickets only go up to 10 days, so I plan on doing some serious relaxing and resort hopping!

After Gina and I have to leave Disney (which we are already both sad about... and we don't even arrive for 2 more months... ), we have a lot of activities planned for doing stuff in her area. She lives not far from Sarasota, and I LOVE it there. We have tons of stuff to do including but not limited to: going to a roller rink (a HUGE deal since the rink we used to go to all the time when we were kids was cruelly closed years ago), an exotic animal sanctuary, to the beach, our psychic, random favorite food and shopping spots in Sarasota, and of course we always have to carve out time for our epic movie marathons in the theatre and at home. So I'll be staying with her for probably like a week. Overall, I am getting a much needed vacation that's going to last over 2 weeks and I can't even describe how grateful I am for this. AHHH. There are no words!

So... LET'S REVIEW. Me and 3 of my best friends in Disney celebrating our birthdays with an extended stay in Florida? ARE YOU KIDDING? Can you say TRIP OF A LIFETIME?!?!?

Even if everything else in life goes wrong, knowing that Disney will be there is the best comfort in the world. I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE BACK IN MY HAPPY PLACE! 58 DAYS UNTIL THIS EPIC TRIP COMMENCES!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by __disneygirl; 03-15-2013 at 02:14 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #560
__disneygirl

OCTOBER 24, 2012
Day 4, Part 2 In Which I Fall Into A Landscape of Flavors

After returning safely to our dimension, I went back over to TSM, because it was time to use my DOUBLE FASTPASSES!!! YEAHHHH!!!

The CM gave me the red card thingy to monitor the time. Which is weird, I didn't think they did that for the Fastpass line because the wait time is not displayed, but I guess they like to know just for their own information!

I LOVED being in the Fastpass line, not just for obvious reasons, but because I hardly remembered it! During my previous trip (in early December 2011) the parks were so empty I never even used a Fastpass. I just came in the morning and rode over and over through the standby line!

You definitely get a whole other perspective on Andy's room from this line.

I was seated with a really sweet older lady who was with her grandkids. She was the type who loves to talk the whole time and asked if I had been on the ride before.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

If you think I showed that sweet old lady mercy, you are sorely mistaken!!!

My competitive side came back and I PULVERIZED HER! AND HER GRANDKIDS! BEST IN VEHICLE, NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved riding with her because she kept talking during the games. You think that would be annoying, but it wasn't because she was surprised by my intense skills and kept commenting on them and complimenting me. She's a fan, basically.

I used the other Fastpass to ride again, what a blast! And then I went back to the Fastpass machine and got us two more for later. This one's return time was later in the afternoon and worked out perfectly because we could go right before dinner!

There was nothing else I really wanted to do in Hollywood at that time, but there was another place I was *DYING* to go, so I started to head out of the park.

Citizens of Hollywood were driving by! She's hard to see, but one of my favorite performers is in that car. She's the short lady with dark hair who always wears that fabulous maroon ensemble and large hat! She plays an Oscar winning actress and can often be seen toting her award around town and flirting with handsome young men. I love her!

On my way out, I realized I couldn't remember the last time I had been inside Sid Cahuenga's, so I went in to check it out.

For those who don't know, this store has movie memorabilia and a ton of autographs.

They had some Harry Potter stuff in display which I was excited to see!

And this AWESOME pin collage!

One thing I wasn't aware of is that they sell personal items that belonged to famous people.

It kind of cracked me up to see that Barbra Streisand's stuff was sitting in a case here. Like I doubt she donated it, it was probably bought at a private auction and sold to the store, so I think it would be really funny if she came with her family and was like "Oh, there's my old china."

I had to take a picture of Jack $550 for that puppy! For literally a framed picture that he scribbled on. Also it looks like he started his name with an O, so that's weird. It is a great picture though. If you haven't seen the movie that still is from (One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest), you absolutely must. It's one of the greatest classics out there in my opinion. Side note: I saw Jack Nicholson in person when I was 16. He got out of a limo, turned around, and there he was in all his legendary movie star glory, exactly how you'd think he'd be. Pearly white mischievous grin, jet black sunglasses on at night. *SIGH* I died on the spot and this is my ghost talking to you. I LOVE JACK NICHOLSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moving on. I had a bus to catch!

Can you tell from that photo where I ended up?!

ART OF ANIMATION!!!! MY FIRST EVER VISIT!!!!

I've been itching to come here ever since the plans were announced! Obviously just to check it out, but I also heard from several sources that the food court was to die for, so I wanted to eat here as well. Originally I planned for Lee-Anne and I to walk over there from Pop and eat together, but it was still sort of early and I didn't want to risk waking her up while she was feeling sick. So again, the show must go on.

This is not going to be that great of a photo tour, just warning you. LOL. But who needs that anyway? They've been posted all over the internet since the place opened! I take pictures of the most random things, which is way better.

Like, Pumbaa was behind the counter in the gift shop!

I wonder what he prefers, working the register or stocking shelves? I prefer stocking myself, but I'm not a warthog.

Obviously, this shop was amazing. It just felt great to be in a new Disney place, and I loved the paint!

I forgot to note what this arrow pointed to, but I had to take a pic cause it reminded me of the fish in Finding Nemo of course!

Off I went into the BEAUTIFUL food court, Landscape of Flavors.

All the hype about this place is very well deserved. It's gorgeous in there, the food options are DELICIOUS and more varied than most other QS places.

My camera was not doing too well in here, but you can still see the style of the stunning artwork. You can also see that guy out cold.

I used a QS credit to get the pesto whole wheat pasta and and Honest Tea! I loooooveee seeing that $0.00 on the reciept!! ahhh!

I went to find a seat in the Little Mermaid section of the food court. Check out Ariel's whosits and whatsits:

Ahh... it was such a lovely area to eat in.

Here is the FOOD! YUUUFJJDSFSDFMMMMMMMM!!

I ate every bite of that delicious pasta! It was made to order and tasted extremely fresh. You can create any kind of pasta dish here, but I just wound up going with the pesto on the menu b/c I wanted a healthier option, and I would have just piled like every ingredient into my own pasta dish. LOL. Next time, though, I'm totally doing that.

The dessert was honestly the BEST part though.

CHOCOLATE MICKEY TARTLET!!!! This is a new favorite. Oh my GOD. It was so osososososososososo GOOD.

I have never seen/had this in Disney (or anywhere) before and I loved that it was a new and different option! Not that I'll ever get sick of my beloved standards, but it was so great to try a new dessert. (and get it for freeeee! yesss!)

Up next: More AoA and Meeting up with Lee-Anne!

P.S. Make sure ya check out the PTR update for #BirthdayFestivus13 I posted above this one! It's wordy, but if you're not used to that by now, IDK what you're doing reading my TRs. LOL.

P.P.S. Stacey has done another interview!!!! It was a great one. She quoted herself a lot. I LOVE HER! Check it out here: http://fromscreentotheme.com/WEDnesday186.aspx

Last edited by __disneygirl; 03-15-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #561
MrsDrewsky
DIS Veteran

I'm coming out of lurkdom to finally say hi. I have loved this TR. You have such an enthusiasm for Disney.

My husband and I live in Oklahoma City, but we frequently visit Tulsa to see shows at Cain's Ballroom. Sometimes if Hanson isn't touring you can spot one of the brothers at shows there. We were visiting WDW in early Oct. and I was kind of bummed we weren't there while Hanson was performing. I have been to a few of their shows, and they're always a fun time.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:22 PM   #562
cocofifi
Mouseketeer

I'm still here, lurkin' and enjoying your trip report. I especially love how you notice little details that a novice like me would probably overlook. Congrats on your upcoming trip! I'll be there at the same time for a mother/daughter trip with my little girl. So happy to know you'll be there spreading good vibes!
cocofifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #563
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

OH MY GOSH. I realized a couple weeks ago or something that I was insanely behind on your TR, so little by little I've been catching up, and I've FINALLY done it. I feel so accomplished so I probably don't need to do anything for the rest of the weekend.

Anyways, fantastic job with this puppy! There are so many things to talk about but I can't remember any of them, except for the fact that I honestly had NO CLUE that you were going back to Disney so soon?! WHAT?! Amazing!

Also, you and Lee Anne are both really pretty. I thought that was important to say... BUT YAY, so glad I'm caught up now!

Completed Trip Reports:
December 2011 * July/August 2012 * May/June 2013
marDgreen88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:02 AM   #564
KCFAN247
Earning My Ears

Love reading your trip reports! I'm actually going in may also! Just a week before you! So so excited! Hope u have a great time!
KCFAN247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:26 AM   #565
EnchantedFairy
Earning My Ears

Still reading and still adoring the TR and You! And as if we didn't have enough in common with all the lovin' of Disney, Friends, and Hanson....now Jack!! Jack Nicholson is on my "list" and yes, it's laminated and everything!! And I get so many people that say to me, "Really Jack Nicholson, he's so old, why is *he* on your list?" To which I respond, "Umm, he's a LEGEND!! How many of your love trysts can you say that about?!?"
I can't believe you saw him in person! I'd totally freak.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:12 AM   #566
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

GROWL!! I did a whole long comment and then somehow clicked back and it disappeared forever! Stupid computer, ok let's go for round two.

BirthdayFestivus13 sounds like it's going to be the best celebrationing EVER!! What a trip! I've said this about 5 million times already but you guys are going to have the BEST TRIP EVERRRRR!!! Ahh excitement central! I'm excited to live vicariously through you. YAY!!

You're morning alone sounds really lovely! I don't know if I would want to do a whole solo trip because I love being there with friends so much but it's so nice to just wander around on your own schedule with your own agenda!

Good work for showing no mercy with the old lady, and I'm glad her commentary was a pleasant addition to such an amazing ride!

The citizens of Hollywood are SO GREAT! They make me so happy when they manage to pull out THE most awkward people to be part of their street performances.

You look so serious floating above Jack's head. Clearly awestruck by his amazingness! I can't believe you saw him once!! That is so rad!! Ahhh to live in New York!

I loved exploring AOA and Landscape of Flavours! It's all so new a shiny! Such great theming there!

Pumbaa looks like he enjoys maning the register, the word on the street is that warthogs usually do...
Aussiesalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:23 AM   #567
jerelle
Jerelle

Talking Love, Love, Lovity LOVE!!!

Hi Lia,

You=hilarious! Seriously! Like I'm pretty sure you could get paid for this blog if the right people read it. Also, you kinda remind me of me in my twenties(minus the baby and husband I already had) ANY HU! Your TR is like CRACK and I really don't know how I never found it before, except to say that last night I was suffering from some mid-forties insomnia(don't ask, don't tell) and I stumbled upon this TR, so maybe it was meant to be! I was up from 1-6 this morning, only stopping because I could not longer keep my eyes open(felt much like my hard core Disney experiences!!!) and at times I was CRYING laughing so hard. I LOVE your adventures and give me MORE!!!

Some special notes: Hula Timon(ADORE), Tigers Pooping( I mean, REALLY?), the kid photobomb(I am still laughing actually) and last but certainly not LEAST: your love child with the Monorail Voice Guy, Manny Alejado! OKAY!

I am about to embark on your older adventures, coffee in hand but I couldn't continue any longer without telling you how GREAT this trippy is!

Jerelle

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3079945

PS The beer you had was most definitely a Guiness, my favourite, which I refer to lovingly as a beer milkshake. Never disappoints.
jerelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #568
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Hi Lia, I'm finally all caught up. Phew.

OK, first, I don't know how I missed this TR all this time; it's ab fab. Better late than never I guess.
The good thing though is there was so much great stuff to catch up on.
I wouldn't even know where to start on comments so I'll just say that
1) Your skin tone is perfect!
2) I absolutely LOVE your enthusiasm and humour. It is completely infectious.

Seriously looking forward to the rest of this PLUS BirthdayFestivus13!
DisneyKid4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:40 PM   #569
__disneygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDrewsky View Post
I'm coming out of lurkdom to finally say hi. I have loved this TR. You have such an enthusiasm for Disney.

My husband and I live in Oklahoma City, but we frequently visit Tulsa to see shows at Cain's Ballroom. Sometimes if Hanson isn't touring you can spot one of the brothers at shows there. We were visiting WDW in early Oct. and I was kind of bummed we weren't there while Hanson was performing. I have been to a few of their shows, and they're always a fun time.
:Welcome:!!! Thanks for coming out of lurkdom! I'm glad you're enjoying the TR!

Oh, I know Cains! I've been to Tulsa before. I like it there a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocofifi View Post
I'm still here, lurkin' and enjoying your trip report. I especially love how you notice little details that a novice like me would probably overlook. Congrats on your upcoming trip! I'll be there at the same time for a mother/daughter trip with my little girl. So happy to know you'll be there spreading good vibes!
Thank you so much! I hope you have a magical time with your daughter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
OH MY GOSH. I realized a couple weeks ago or something that I was insanely behind on your TR, so little by little I've been catching up, and I've FINALLY done it. I feel so accomplished so I probably don't need to do anything for the rest of the weekend.

Anyways, fantastic job with this puppy! There are so many things to talk about but I can't remember any of them, except for the fact that I honestly had NO CLUE that you were going back to Disney so soon?! WHAT?! Amazing!

Also, you and Lee Anne are both really pretty. I thought that was important to say... BUT YAY, so glad I'm caught up now!
YAY I'm glad you're all caught up!

Thanks so much!! I know, I can't believe I'm going back so soon! I AM TOO EXCITED!!!!

Aww, thank you, that's so sweet of you to say! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFAN247 View Post
Love reading your trip reports! I'm actually going in may also! Just a week before you! So so excited! Hope u have a great time!
Thank you!!! YAY FOR MAY!!! I hope you have a great time too! You'll have to let me know how you like the F&G food booths!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnchantedFairy View Post
Still reading and still adoring the TR and You! And as if we didn't have enough in common with all the lovin' of Disney, Friends, and Hanson....now Jack!! Jack Nicholson is on my "list" and yes, it's laminated and everything!! And I get so many people that say to me, "Really Jack Nicholson, he's so old, why is *he* on your list?" To which I respond, "Umm, he's a LEGEND!! How many of your love trysts can you say that about?!?"
I can't believe you saw him in person! I'd totally freak.
Yay, thanks!! Oh how I love Jack. Trust me, I did freak. It was at the premiere of The Departed so that whole night was just insane. I couldn't believe it was really Jack in front of me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiesalad View Post
GROWL!! I did a whole long comment and then somehow clicked back and it disappeared forever! Stupid computer, ok let's go for round two.

BirthdayFestivus13 sounds like it's going to be the best celebrationing EVER!! What a trip! I've said this about 5 million times already but you guys are going to have the BEST TRIP EVERRRRR!!! Ahh excitement central! I'm excited to live vicariously through you. YAY!!

You're morning alone sounds really lovely! I don't know if I would want to do a whole solo trip because I love being there with friends so much but it's so nice to just wander around on your own schedule with your own agenda!

Good work for showing no mercy with the old lady, and I'm glad her commentary was a pleasant addition to such an amazing ride!

The citizens of Hollywood are SO GREAT! They make me so happy when they manage to pull out THE most awkward people to be part of their street performances.

You look so serious floating above Jack's head. Clearly awestruck by his amazingness! I can't believe you saw him once!! That is so rad!! Ahhh to live in New York!

I loved exploring AOA and Landscape of Flavours! It's all so new a shiny! Such great theming there!

Pumbaa looks like he enjoys maning the register, the word on the street is that warthogs usually do...
Ahh! Well thanks for takin' the time to re-write your comment!

GAH I know I am SO excited!!! I can't even believe it's happening! I will try and include every detail so you can live vicariously! That's what I've been doing as Jess does her CP, so I know what you mean!

I went on a solo trip when I was 18, and I had a great time but I was super lonely. This time though, once I got StuckInDisney, I LOVED being solo. I can't even describe it, I don't know what changed, but I am so excited for more solo time!

I SHOW NO ONE MERCY WHEN IT COMES TO TSM. It's just not an option.

Ahhh I love them so much too. What a great job to have!

hahahah I know, I don't know what that serious face was about! The funny thing about New York is the celebrities blend in. I almost NEVER see them just out and about. I only saw Jack because I was at a movie premiere. Obviously there I notice them, but usually I never see them on the streets!

AHH I KNOW! It's one of my favorite places now. I can not wait to eat there again!

Oh, is that the word on the street? I hadn't heard! Good thing I have you to update me on all the warthog happenings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerelle View Post
Hi Lia,

You=hilarious! Seriously! Like I'm pretty sure you could get paid for this blog if the right people read it. Also, you kinda remind me of me in my twenties(minus the baby and husband I already had) ANY HU! Your TR is like CRACK and I really don't know how I never found it before, except to say that last night I was suffering from some mid-forties insomnia(don't ask, don't tell) and I stumbled upon this TR, so maybe it was meant to be! I was up from 1-6 this morning, only stopping because I could not longer keep my eyes open(felt much like my hard core Disney experiences!!!) and at times I was CRYING laughing so hard. I LOVE your adventures and give me MORE!!!

Some special notes: Hula Timon(ADORE), Tigers Pooping( I mean, REALLY?), the kid photobomb(I am still laughing actually) and last but certainly not LEAST: your love child with the Monorail Voice Guy, Manny Alejado! OKAY!

I am about to embark on your older adventures, coffee in hand but I couldn't continue any longer without telling you how GREAT this trippy is!

Jerelle

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3079945

PS The beer you had was most definitely a Guiness, my favourite, which I refer to lovingly as a beer milkshake. Never disappoints.
Ahhh I love this comment! Hello and to the craziness! I am glad you appreciate it all. Thanks so much for all your compliments! I can't believe you stayed up from 1 to 6 just to read my ramblings. You are a trooper. Again thank you so much!

I hope you enjoy my past TRs just as much as you have this one. Thanks so much for reading!! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
Hi Lia, I'm finally all caught up. Phew.

OK, first, I don't know how I missed this TR all this time; it's ab fab. Better late than never I guess.
The good thing though is there was so much great stuff to catch up on.
I wouldn't even know where to start on comments so I'll just say that
1) Your skin tone is perfect!
2) I absolutely LOVE your enthusiasm and humour. It is completely infectious.

Seriously looking forward to the rest of this PLUS BirthdayFestivus13!
Hey!! Yay, thanks for catching up! I'm glad you're lovin it!

Why thank you on all accounts!!!! You're too kind.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #570
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Yay for your upcoming trip!!!! That sounds like it is going to be EPIC!!!

Landscape of Flavors looks really good!
Stringbean&Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: