Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #436
enchantedrosex
Why you ackin' so cray-cray?

I heard that those chemical formulas are for mustard, ketchup and mayo!!

FOLLOW ME:
twitter: @michelafinn
Instagram: michelafinn

enchantedrosex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #437
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyOBSESSEDMommy View Post
Oh I couldn't imagine not running to Expedition Everest first but you are right, change is good!! And primeval whirl ......OMG it's the funniest ride ever, we laugh the entire time ! LOVE IT!

Really glad she decided to ride Dinosaur, love the ride photo!!! Especially the little boy I the front row!! Lollolll

Agreed shopping comes later in the day not the beginning

THERE's NO SLEEPING IN DISNEY!! It's not a vacation it's an experience and if your sleeping your missing the experience!!!!!

Love the updates!! Can't wait for more
Yeah, it was fine... especially because there was lots of time to do whatever I wanted once I got stuck there

Me too! I wish she had tried other thrill rides, but Dinosaur is a good one to start with.

Agreed on both counts! But hey, not everyone is gonna wanna do it that way so I tried to compromise. Hopefully I did it well!

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantedrosex View Post
I heard that those chemical formulas are for mustard, ketchup and mayo!!
Oh really? LOL. That's random. Thanks for letting me know!
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-24-2013, 07:56 AM   #438
beachphotog
Pass me a margarita

Sleeping in Disney? But Stitch tells us, under no circumstances, should there ever be sleeping in Disney! I mean, I guess I understand wanting to have an actual vacation with relaxation time and leisure. But, but, but. It's Disney! I just don't get it...

Ok, Lee-Anne not wanting to ride the thrill rides? That so used to be me. I have slowly started gathering courage and I have gotten on quite a few. Some, I loved, like ToT, but some I do NOT and Dinosaur is one of them. Lee-Anne in your ride picture is pretty much what I looked like in my last trek to the cretaceous (or whatever it's called) period. Add in my 8 year old goddaughter to whom I am gripped to in fear? That would be me. Yes, I am in my 30's thankyouverymuch buni just hate scary things. So rock on Lee-Anne! Stick to your no thrill ride policy!

Can't wait to hear what she thought about the jungle trek!!

Follow me on twitter: @beachphotog
And on Instagram: smk31
beachphotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #439
arbolita
DIS Veteran

I so know what you mean about occasionally having a day or two where you don't feel like you need to rush in the mornings (we had one like that toward the end of our trip), but at the beginning of the week I am always on TURBO mode, simply because I want to make sure we'll be able to fit in everything we want to do. Also because it's Disney and it makes me hyper and crazy.

Those Princess sweat pants are adorable!! Why are all the cutest Disney clothes only available in kids sizes or men's/unisex sizes?

This?
Quote:
So I was kinda like "Look, I know you love merchandise, BUT THERE ARE ARE ACTUAL LIONS RIGHT OVER THAT BRIDGE." Like. I did not want to look at picture frames and "Tigger? Is that you?" T-shirts in this moment.
Hahaha. So me. I'm so excited for when we take my nephew's to Disney for the first time (and my sister's first trip since 1990), but I see us having this EXACT conversation.
June 1990 - Offsite * June 2008 - Offsite- Got Engaged! * September 2009 - CSR - Disneymoon * October 2010 - POP/POR * June 2011 - CBR * December 2011 - Offsite - Farewell to Jaws * February 2012 - One More Disney Day-Video Trip Report - ASMu * January 2013 - SSR Old, New & Long Lost Friends, w/ a Side of Frump! * August 2013 - Puns, a Fun Run and 1901 - Our first trip to Disneyland! * May 2014 - BLT/AKV * January 2015 - AKV * August 2015 - ? * October/November 2015 - Port Orleans

[B]August Trip Report: Puns, a Fun Run and 1901 - Our first trip to Disneyland!

Follow me on Twitter! @GertieTheDino89
arbolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #440
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

I kind of struggle with the whole sleeping in thing vs. not... Then again, sleeping in for us in Disney is sleeping til like.. 8-8:30, so really it's not that late. Even at home during the weekends, I very rarely sleep past 9am.

But really, we're up most mornings in Disney very early!

Why is it that when Disney has an awesome t-shirt or even sweatpants, it's for kids only?! Maybe I need to take another look at what I'm wearing...

Haha you are a very good friend! It is definitely hard going to Disney with people who aren't necessarily as um, hardcore as you are... or don't really understand how getting up and going means you get more done. We do the long trips though so we can have the go-go-go mentality for the first part of the trip, and then slow things down a bit after that.

Hahaha, I can't say I've really truly perused any of the stores at AK! I'm with you, I'd rather see the real tigers!

That IS an adorable photo of you and Hula Timon! BFFs.

Ummm, let's just say your reaction to Dinosaur in the photo is the complete opposite of mine. Just you wait, hahahahaa.
danimaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:19 AM   #441
__disneygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachphotog View Post
Sleeping in Disney? But Stitch tells us, under no circumstances, should there ever be sleeping in Disney! I mean, I guess I understand wanting to have an actual vacation with relaxation time and leisure. But, but, but. It's Disney! I just don't get it...

Ok, Lee-Anne not wanting to ride the thrill rides? That so used to be me. I have slowly started gathering courage and I have gotten on quite a few. Some, I loved, like ToT, but some I do NOT and Dinosaur is one of them. Lee-Anne in your ride picture is pretty much what I looked like in my last trek to the cretaceous (or whatever it's called) period. Add in my 8 year old goddaughter to whom I am gripped to in fear? That would be me. Yes, I am in my 30's thankyouverymuch buni just hate scary things. So rock on Lee-Anne! Stick to your no thrill ride policy!

Can't wait to hear what she thought about the jungle trek!!
I don't get it either - what Stitch says, goes.

That gives me hope that she will someday gather the courage to try them herself! She is SO against it, I mean she is always just like NOPE. I just can't imagine why anyone would be afraid of rides unless they actually have a condition or something, I don't mean that in a rude way, I mean I truly don't understand what there is to fear. The only time I've been scared is if it's at a sketchy carnival or something - I've said no to rides before cause they looked rusty or something. But at Disney, you just know it's safe and millions of people ride them and have the best time... I'm perplexed! But hey, everyone is different!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbolita View Post
I so know what you mean about occasionally having a day or two where you don't feel like you need to rush in the mornings (we had one like that toward the end of our trip), but at the beginning of the week I am always on TURBO mode, simply because I want to make sure we'll be able to fit in everything we want to do. Also because it's Disney and it makes me hyper and crazy.

Those Princess sweat pants are adorable!! Why are all the cutest Disney clothes only available in kids sizes or men's/unisex sizes?

This?

Hahaha. So me. I'm so excited for when we take my nephew's to Disney for the first time (and my sister's first trip since 1990), but I see us having this EXACT conversation.
That's the exact way I am. I go crazy during the first half of the trip and slow it down as time goes on. I could never ever sleep in during the first few days. In any other circumstance I can be the laziest person but at Disney my mind and body just physically won't do it.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW. I always like the kids stuff better, especially the t-shirts! I think cause they try and make the adult stuff more fashionable whereas the kids stuff is just like *CHARACTERS AND GLITTER*

haha you probably will have that conversation. Just remember they haven't seen Disney and they're gonna wanna stop and stare at stuff you just go past cause you've seen it a ton of times and be patient. I had to constantly remind myself that all of it was new to Lee-Anne or else I would have been like COME ON LET'S GO every 3 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimaroo View Post
I kind of struggle with the whole sleeping in thing vs. not... Then again, sleeping in for us in Disney is sleeping til like.. 8-8:30, so really it's not that late. Even at home during the weekends, I very rarely sleep past 9am.

But really, we're up most mornings in Disney very early!

Why is it that when Disney has an awesome t-shirt or even sweatpants, it's for kids only?! Maybe I need to take another look at what I'm wearing...

Haha you are a very good friend! It is definitely hard going to Disney with people who aren't necessarily as um, hardcore as you are... or don't really understand how getting up and going means you get more done. We do the long trips though so we can have the go-go-go mentality for the first part of the trip, and then slow things down a bit after that.

Hahaha, I can't say I've really truly perused any of the stores at AK! I'm with you, I'd rather see the real tigers!

That IS an adorable photo of you and Hula Timon! BFFs.

Ummm, let's just say your reaction to Dinosaur in the photo is the complete opposite of mine. Just you wait, hahahahaa.
I can sleep VERY late under normal circumstances, but not in Disney! I agree, getting up late in Disney is like, 8:30. Lee-Anne kept saying she wanted to get up at 10 and I was like but now that we've worked out that she doesn't care if I leave early and do whatever, it's cool. She's awesome that way!

Yeah that's a good way of putting it. I NEED MORE HARDCORE DISNEY FANS TO HANG OUT WITH IN THE PARKS! That's why I can't wait to be in Disney with Jess again, bc she is up for anything! I love having that slowed down, more relaxed time... but not until later in the trip like you said.

The stores really are amazing, they have unbelievable works of art in there for sale and otherwise - I mean the stuff they have just holding up t-shirts is beautiful, but if you have a limited time in the parks, of course you're not going to stop and look around there until you've seen it all. But that wasn't her approach, and like I said, that's fine. Everyone likes touring in different ways... it just can be hard to get used to!

I love HT, that handsome devil

I can't wait to see that photo!
Old 02-25-2013, 09:14 AM   #442
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

Oh my gosh, you really are a great friend! I could just feel the anxiety as you were describing sitting around waiting for her to wake up, waiting for her to get ready, etc. ICK I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT!! I'm so glad I married a man who loves Disney as much as I do and is always up for an early wake up call!

Your ride picture is amazing! I scream like a girl on that ride, it scares me to death!!!!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge TR | SEPTEMBER 2014 // ABD DIS Exclusive Viva Italia & Disneyland Paris Show No Fear! DIS Exclusive Viva Italia + DLP Sept 2014
khertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #443
Curiouser&curiouser!
DIS Veteran

Aren't you a good friend to not push Lee-Anne to rush rush rush!

Now get going already!!!
Curiouser&curiouser! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #444
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

m just like you. I will stay out late, and wake up at six. I have done that plenty of times. I mean, by the 6th day of a trip, I will start getting crabby because of lack of sleep. So I will sleep in one day. And by that I mean I will sleep for 30 minutes longer. When you have only several days in Disney, it is just not possible to sleep in late.

THOSE SWEATPANTS ARE SO CUTE. Why do they have to make all of the awesome stuff in kid sizes? I mean, there are these Mike Wazowski shoes at the Disney Store that are SOOOOO CUTE. I really want a pair but they only make them for little kids

I just went on a trip with some… not so great people but that’s another story, but ANYWAYS… these not so great people would get to the parks at noon EVERY SINGLE DAY. And they only had three and a half days at the parks and hadn’t been in 25 years. Yes, that is ok for ONE day, but not for a whole trip.

Those formulas are for mustard, mayo, and ketchup! McDonalds used to sponsor the ride (weird I know) so they left like a little tribute there for their sponsorship. Like I said, weird, I know.
LifeIsDis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:04 PM   #445
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

Ahhh how did I miss so much!! Stupid busy life being all busy and stupid!

That photo of you with a glowstick in your ear is pretty much my favourite thing ever in the world!!! WHAT???

I LOVE the Gia reference!! That was always one of my favourite FH epps.
Some people need to be Gia'd so bad! Come on people!

Have you ever seen the Engrish books? They used to have them in barnes and noble and Borders. SO GREAT!! My friend went to Japan and got this great shirt that just says " I want YOU to get out of my cupboard!" With a duck on it.
YES!!!

Ahhh Zenon!!! SO great!!
You seriously reference all the things in life that are great!

You look SOOOO HAPPY!!!

May is still pretty close! I mean this year is just flying! Plus you get even more time to get all hyped up and build up the anticipation

Awhh look at the boys go! That is a great shot of Taylor!

OKAY! That guy sounds hilarious!!!

Ew I hope you went and washed that Beach Clubiness off when you got home!

Good old Barrack, keeping you in the loop.

HAHA oh YES I know how you feel with the Disney restlessness! My sister is totally a sleep until 10 and then head to the parks 'whenever' person and it KILLS me! HOW CAN PEOPLE SLEEP IN WHEN THERE IS SUCH MAGICAL TIMES TO BE HAD???
You are a great friend. It is very hard to just smile and tell someone to take their time with breakfast when every fibre in your body is pulling you towards the parks.

Your second towel animal looks evil, just sayin

It's hard work not being the Danny Tanner of the group...

That is such a pretty picture of you and HT on the bench! I like how your shirt matches him!

AHHH Your Dinosaur picture is great! You ain't afraid of no...dino Rebel!
Aussiesalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:50 PM   #446
__disneygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
Oh my gosh, you really are a great friend! I could just feel the anxiety as you were describing sitting around waiting for her to wake up, waiting for her to get ready, etc. ICK I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT!! I'm so glad I married a man who loves Disney as much as I do and is always up for an early wake up call!

Your ride picture is amazing! I scream like a girl on that ride, it scares me to death!!!!
LOL thank you! I just hate being a nag! I would hate for her to look back on the trip and think of me dragging her around at a pace she didn't like. You are SO LUCKY that you found a man like that!!

It's the scariest ride in Disney to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouser&curiouser! View Post
Aren't you a good friend to not push Lee-Anne to rush rush rush!

Now get going already!!!
We actually ended up getting a lot done in the end! It was really lucky, there were low crowds and we were able to see most of the main things I wanted Lee-Anne to experience. The only must do we missed was Finding Nemo, but we'll do that first in May!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
m just like you. I will stay out late, and wake up at six. I have done that plenty of times. I mean, by the 6th day of a trip, I will start getting crabby because of lack of sleep. So I will sleep in one day. And by that I mean I will sleep for 30 minutes longer. When you have only several days in Disney, it is just not possible to sleep in late.

THOSE SWEATPANTS ARE SO CUTE. Why do they have to make all of the awesome stuff in kid sizes? I mean, there are these Mike Wazowski shoes at the Disney Store that are SOOOOO CUTE. I really want a pair but they only make them for little kids

I just went on a trip with some… not so great people but that’s another story, but ANYWAYS… these not so great people would get to the parks at noon EVERY SINGLE DAY. And they only had three and a half days at the parks and hadn’t been in 25 years. Yes, that is ok for ONE day, but not for a whole trip.

Those formulas are for mustard, mayo, and ketchup! McDonalds used to sponsor the ride (weird I know) so they left like a little tribute there for their sponsorship. Like I said, weird, I know.
Yeah for those of us who love Disney like crazy it really is impossible to sleep in. Trust me. I TRIED! I really couldn't do it.

AHH YES THE SHOES. I literally love all the super super kiddie like glittery pink princess sneakers that light up. I would wear all that stuff if it fit me, no joke.

I can't believe they wanted to get there at noon every day! I mean even if you look at it from a perspective of value, it's such a waste of money to sleep that late.

Yeah, I remember when there were McDonalds in the parks, but I didn't know about those formulas! That's funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiesalad View Post
Ahhh how did I miss so much!! Stupid busy life being all busy and stupid!

That photo of you with a glowstick in your ear is pretty much my favourite thing ever in the world!!! WHAT???

I LOVE the Gia reference!! That was always one of my favourite FH epps.
Some people need to be Gia'd so bad! Come on people!

Have you ever seen the Engrish books? They used to have them in barnes and noble and Borders. SO GREAT!! My friend went to Japan and got this great shirt that just says " I want YOU to get out of my cupboard!" With a duck on it.
YES!!!

Ahhh Zenon!!! SO great!!
You seriously reference all the things in life that are great!

You look SOOOO HAPPY!!!

May is still pretty close! I mean this year is just flying! Plus you get even more time to get all hyped up and build up the anticipation

Awhh look at the boys go! That is a great shot of Taylor!

OKAY! That guy sounds hilarious!!!

Ew I hope you went and washed that Beach Clubiness off when you got home!

Good old Barrack, keeping you in the loop.

HAHA oh YES I know how you feel with the Disney restlessness! My sister is totally a sleep until 10 and then head to the parks 'whenever' person and it KILLS me! HOW CAN PEOPLE SLEEP IN WHEN THERE IS SUCH MAGICAL TIMES TO BE HAD???
You are a great friend. It is very hard to just smile and tell someone to take their time with breakfast when every fibre in your body is pulling you towards the parks.

Your second towel animal looks evil, just sayin

It's hard work not being the Danny Tanner of the group...

That is such a pretty picture of you and HT on the bench! I like how your shirt matches him!

AHHH Your Dinosaur picture is great! You ain't afraid of no...dino Rebel!
Ahh it's all good!! You must be so busy with The Wedding Singer!!

That is one of my favorite pictures of myself too I feel it captures my essence.

I never heard of Engrish before Lee-Anne told me that but I will definitely check that out, it's too funny!

I'm glad you appreciate all my fabulous references!!!

Yeah, the more time that goes by will just build up our excitement even more. There are a ton of good reasons why we had to postpone it but I'm still sad now I have no birthday plans! I have to figure out something AWESOME to do!

Don't worry, I had a nice long shower to wash the grimy Beach Club off!! YUUCKK!!

That's a good way to put it cause I really do feel like I'm being physically PULLED toward the parks like I just can NOT sleep in and take my time getting ready I MUST GO.

It was a very ominous towel animal!!!!

Aww thank you! I love those pictures too, everything from this day was captured really well!
Old 02-26-2013, 05:34 PM   #447
lisatav
Mouseketeer

It takes a lot of patience to adjust your touring plans for others. I'm usually an up early but not too early go go go kinda girl. This is something I know i'll have to change on my next trip since i'll be traveling with a 6 year old princess who needs her sleep! I think that AK was a perfect park to choose on your "sleeping in" day. I loved the dinosaur photo!

Our Vacation Video- July 2013- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnZb5ySFhB8
My WDW trips
1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, & 2002- OFF
Dec. 02/Jan 03- All Star Sports
April 2007- Coronado Springs
Feb 2009 – OFF (Royal Plaza)
Aug 2009- POFQ
Jan. 2010- Pop Century
Jan 2012- Pop
Dec 12/Jan 13- Pop
July 2013-POR-Royal Room
Oct. 2013- OFF, MK + EP
Oct 2014- All-Star Movies
lisatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #448
sheila <3 WDW
DIS Veteran

I think it's great that you guys worked out a system so you were both happy with your touring.

The third time’s the charm! A March 2013 10th anniversary pre-trip report! The 3rd time's the charm! Our 10th anniversary March 2013 TR!
The 3rd time's the charm! Our 10th anniversary 03-2013 Dining Report!
sheila <3 WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:53 AM   #449
__disneygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisatav View Post
It takes a lot of patience to adjust your touring plans for others. I'm usually an up early but not too early go go go kinda girl. This is something I know i'll have to change on my next trip since i'll be traveling with a 6 year old princess who needs her sleep! I think that AK was a perfect park to choose on your "sleeping in" day. I loved the dinosaur photo!
Yeah, especially after doing it a certain way for so many years! I'm an only child, so I've literally been the person deciding what to do every day since I was very young. My dad would literally just say to me "Where are we going today?" LOL. But like I said, it's fine. I don't mind compromise.

Hopefully the girl you're going with won't want to sleep THAT late and you can still fit everything in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila <3 WDW View Post
I think it's great that you guys worked out a system so you were both happy with your touring.
Me too! Lee-Anne is so easygoing so it's not hard to compromise with her! A lot of friends would be like "waaah don't go to the parks without me" so I'm really glad she isn't like that.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:52 PM   #450
__disneygirl

OCTOBER 23, 2012
Day 3, Part 2 In Which Adventure Is Out There

We spent a lot of time in the Dinosaur shop because Lee-Anne has a deep feeling of love and affection for Disney stores and she also wanted to buy something for her brother in law.

I love the place because it reminds me of Ross Gellar's apartment.

They had a really cool Vinylmation display that made them look like fossils! Ross would have died!

And SOMEHOW I don't think I ever noticed this before... BUT THERE IS A GIANT SEA TURTLE SKELETON HANGING FROM THE WALL?

IT IS AMAZING.

I was just like... in total awe of that thing. Get a close look when you go. Anywhere else this thing would be an entire exhibit at a museum, here it hangs above stuffed dinosaurs and light sabors.

Yeah. Light sabors. I don't know what it has to do with the Dinosaur theme but hey, I guess you really don't need a reason to sell light sabors! Lee-Anne bought one so there you go!

We had the stuff she bought shipped back to Pop Century and were on our way.

So I decided to get on the ground and take a photo with this guy:

LOL I don't even know. What I do know is that if I ever set up an online dating profile, that puppy is gonna be my default pic.

We then spent more quality time with Disney merchandise. (Sigh) I just kinda gave up at this point. I mean, she knew there was a whole park out there to see and she was still obviously very into the shopping thing so... I just accepted it. LOL.

It's cool. Not cooler than Finding Nemo: The Musical, but like I said, I didn't wanna be dragging her out of a place she wanted to explore... even if it was a just store.

So I just took the opportunity to enjoy the moment and look around because just like anywhere in AK, the attention to detail in the decoration is amazing!

While Lee-Anne was shopping I continued my endless search for a Pascal pin which has been going on since December of 2011.

I talked to the CMs working the register and they were super nice! I love when you ask one CM to see their pins, and 2 other CMs appear and show you theirs. So many of them have the same pins now though, it's honestly disappointing. It's harder to find good ones these days!

I also just found out that Vinylmation trading is getting phased out of the parks, and there are hardly any trading locations left. I am so bummed. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. If guests have less opportunities to trade for Vinyls they love, why would they buy new ones in blind boxes and risk not liking what they get and being stuck with a crappy Vinyl b/c there is HARDLY ANY TRADING GOING ON? BLAH. Disney, stop.

I loved Vinylmation trading on the very trip you are reading about - I bought 2 for $9.99 at the Disney Store prior to leaving and after many trades I ended up finding 2 I absolutely loved! It was so much better than pin trading because I never got the same Vinyl twice and I found so many creative pieces. With the pins, SO many CMs had the same ones.

After the trip, I bought a bunch of Vinyls for $2.99 each when DisneyStore.com was having a Cyber Monday sale with the sole purpose of trading them, so I'm really disappointed. You're only allowed 1 trade per day at each store, so hopefully I'll be able to find ones I love even with the limited opportunities!

OK. Vinyl rant over. I just hope by the time I get there in May, trading isn't gone altogether! :'(

So the CMs told me that they never see Pascal pins on anyone's lanyard and I probably would not find one. WHY.

Whatever. My quest will not end. I WILL FIND A PASCAL PIN. And I don't mean for sale in a store. I do not buy pins. What fun is that? Really. It's all about the hunt for me and I NEED A PASCAL PIN! Le sigh.

Check out this Mickey marionette! I want to buy this. It's not for sale but I want one like it. I have no idea how to work a marionette, but I'm sure that girl from the Bye Bye Bye video could teach me.

I LOVE BULLSEYE.

Lee-Anne loves Scar! I'm telling you, she would not stop talking about Scar and Jafar the whole trip. It was cracking me up. Like out of all the characters.

Here's a picture of me returning one of Taylor Hanson's many, many phone calls to me.

Eventually we left the store and LOOK WHO WE RAN INTO!

RUSSELL AND DUG FROM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOCUTE.

The line was semi-long but I didn't really care. I wanted to make a distinct effort to meet more characters on this trip since I had hardly done that at all in the last few trips. It never seemed worth the wait to me, but I was suddenly extremely into it!

They kept saying that it was almost time for them to go take a break, so I was really nervous the whole time that we would have to wait for them to leave and come back. Luckily, we were the last people that got to meet them and we really only waited like 15 minutes.

I guess they wanted to make this last M&G count because they spent a LOT of time with us! For two guys who don't talk much, they sure said a lot!

Dug had a bit of a crush on Lee-Anne I think.

This doggie gives some amazing hugs, let me tell you!

Yeah, they love us.

I actually have only seen Up once because it ruined me emotionally. I mean it's a great movie but I can only go through so much. But I have to watch it again soon!

Next, we headed in the direction of Camp Minnie Mickey!

Ahhh... I love this place.

I had a little bit of irritation on my foot so I wanted to hit up first aid before it turned into a full blown cut/blister!

The ladies in there were so sweet! I swear, they always have the nicest people working in First Aid. They LOVED Hula Timon and were fussing over him as if I had brought an adorable little infant in there or something! It was precious. He LOVED the attention!

He just sat there gloating as I applied the bandaids. Yeah, HT, you're all that! Now shut it!!!!

Up Next: ANOTHER UPDATE IN THE NEXT POST!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: