Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #31
Blessed_wth_Triplets
DIS Veteran

I'm in!
Blessed_wth_Triplets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:12 PM   #32
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

WHOA we're already on page 3?? I love you guys! I thought there'd be like one page of replies, not 3. You rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutosRHM55 View Post
I'm here! So excited to read about this since I actually had to ride out the hurricane while you tweeted how you were still in Disney. So jealous! Best place to be during a hurricane I guess Totes ready to live it up right now, I seriously am in need of a TR like this
WOOO you're first! Yes, it was the absolute best place to be during a hurricane. I wish I could ride out all bad weather in Disney. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
Wow, good intro.

I wondered how anyone could afford to stay at Disne that long. Ya for your friend.
Thank you!

Actually, Disney gave me a hurricane rate, which was wonderful. So I didn't have to pay full price for my room once my flight got canceled. Still, it was getting to be too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate14 View Post
Yay! So excited to read along!
YAY! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyergrad09 View Post
Woo hoo! I can't wait for the epic-ness of this TR!
I can't wait for you to read all about it! Thanks for being here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALFranklin View Post
I followed your twitter feed religiously while you were away and I am so excited for this TR!
YAY that's awesome, I'm so glad people followed along and enjoyed it! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
I can't wait to Live it Up again!
WOOOOOO ME TOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky946 View Post
I've not read yours before, but I'm here for the ride.
Well to the craziness that are my TRs! Hope you enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
I'm here!!! Wow, 15 days, that's awesome!!! We probably saw each other at some point, we were there for a few of your days too!
Ahh, yes it was the awesomest of awesomes. When were you there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPrice View Post
Joining in
WOO! Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
I'm here!! So excited for this TR, loved reading along on twitter and now I can't wait for every little detail!!
HEY!! Thank you! Sharing it with everyone on Twitter made the trip even better, but I have sooo much more to share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flounderfan12 View Post
wooo!!! im so excited for this report i talked with you on twitter almost daily but i cant wait to hear all of the details and im happy you finally made it home safely and your family is safe i have a feeling my childrens children will be reading this report cause it will still be going on lol cant wait!!!!
YAY Thank you so much! LOL you are absolutely right, many many MANY details to come and I'm sure your grandchildren will love this report

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitam08 View Post
15 Days??? That's insane!
Yes. YES IT WAS. Insane...and beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDUB View Post
Joining in!!!!
WOO! , Thanks for joining us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisatav View Post
Sounds like an amazing trip & TR. I'm in!
Yes it was. Thanks for coming along for the ride!
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-07-2012, 11:37 PM   #33
__disneygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
OH HEY. I'm here. I almost didn't find this puppy.

I can honestly say that I see this trip report going on well into 2015.

CAN'T WAIT!
Omigosh, you just called my TR a puppy????? WHAT AN HONOR! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzabelle508 View Post
Hi Lia, I'm in I'm so excited to hear about your adventures!!!!!
YAY thanks!!! I am so excited to share them with all of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimaroo View Post
I'm here!! And random, but are you on twitter at all?! I think I may have found you through a few other people from the DIS on there! My name is snoogibear so if you feel like following me, then hooray!

Anyway, can't wait to hear about your majorly epic trip!
YES I am! Aaaand I see you followed me so let me just go follow you *runs across the internet* Done!

Thanks for joining in!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt789 View Post
Ah! I'm in! Ive always liked your TRs but fallen so far behind I just cant catch up, definitely won't be doing that this time!!
Well thanks for joining in again! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiesalad View Post
ARGGGHHH HERERREEEE!!! Tried to be earlier...but failed.
Silly work.

I'm super excited for this!

AND

When you said this...

I almost peed my pants because I am a massive Hanson fan and have been for 15 years and this year for my work I randomly got to interview Taylor!!!
It was amazing! It was a phone interview but it was a good 25 mins of us having a good old chat and then we got media passes to meet them again and see the show when they toured here last month and it was so amazing and lovely and perfect (except it's annoying when it's for work and you have to be all professional and businessy and take notes- rather than scream and fangirl all over the place)
I should send you the interview- it's pretty funny. I ran out of questions at the end, so I asked him what his ringtone was and he sang it for me..best interview ever!

ok...whoops that was a lot of rambling about Hanson.
Sorry about that. On with the show!
OH MY GOD. YES. A HANSON FAN. AND IT'S YOU, SO THAT'S PERFECT. hahahaha I can't even with your 25 minute phone conversation with Taylor. I am in love with him, so there's that. I don't even... whatever. He is one of the nicest, coolest, most hilarious people I have ever met. And the best looking guy ever but WHATEVER IT'S NO BIG DEAL. Oh my God, please send me this interview. I really have to experience you and Hanson together ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouser&curiouser! View Post
I've read the others . . . so I don't think I get a choice to read this one or not. BRING IT ON!

STUCK IN DISNEY!STUCK IN DISNEY!STUCK IN DISNEY!STUCK IN DISNEY!
YAY! Thanks for sticking with me and joining in on this one too!!!! STUCK IN DISNEY AWWWW YEAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DsnyMama View Post
Hopping along for the ride!
Hi! !!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelloweaver View Post
Can't wait to read your report!!
YAY THANK YOU! I can't wait for you to read it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachphotog View Post
Oh, I am SO here for this epic, entertaining, enticing, exciting (too much???) Trip Report! I can not wait to hear all the delicious details, along with the harrowing accounts of being #StuckinDisney! Dun, dun, dunnnnnnn!
(again, too much?! Please stop me if it is. No, on second thought... don't. I am way too excited about this trip and my upcoming trip on FRIDAY to care if you think my reply is too much...)

Anyway, I am here and I am already riveted.
YES!!! Glad you're here! And I hope you are feeling better and the tea worked for you! SO JEALOUS YOU WILL BE THERE ON FRIDAY!

I am not surprised about your riveted nature! I am an incredibly skilled TR writer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnnPan View Post
Hi So looking forward to your report! My sister & I were at Disney from 10/18 - supposed to fly home to NJ on 10/28 - flight was cancelled - we rescheduled for Wednesday -also cancelled - briefly discussed renting a car - nixed that idea pretty quick - rescheduled again for Sunday 11/4 but were able to get a flight out Friday 11/2.

Having an extended stay in Disney was wonderful the first couple of extra days but as we started to see the damage the storm caused, etc. we just wanted to be home, power or not. Oh, don't get me wrong we still made the best of it. We had seen Hanson earlier in our trip and with the extension were able to see 38 Special also - went to F&W three times - did all the parks more than once - it was great being "stuck" there but not free - We were grateful to have the means to stay and felt very fortunate compared to others on the east coast going through the storm; was a bit surreal for us at times. Sorry I rambled on! Glad you had a fabulous time. We kept saying to ourselves - "hey if we had to be stuck anywhere we would want it to be Disney!"
OH WOW! Another #StuckinDisney12 "victim"! It was just crazy, wasn't it? I know how you guys felt. I had a lot of mixed emotions because I was overjoyed to be stuck in my favorite place on earth but very very VERY worried about people back home. My uncle lost his house, but thankfully no one was hurt, and that's what really counts. By the end of it, I was definitely ready to get back here. I agree it was definitely surreal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txshadow View Post
I look forward to reading all about it.
Great! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE!

I know I already told you how I was stuck in Disney, but seriously, I love it. It's so rough being stuck in the happiest place on earth, isn't it? I missed the beginning of school when this happened to me and the vice principal came in to see me when I got back, looked at me and said "I have heard excuses about students missing school, but really, stuck in Disney?!" Why yes sir, it was awful.

Anyways, can't wait for more Livin' it up!
!!!

Ahhh, I loved it too. It was definitely a situation I will never forget/get over how crazy it was! That's so funny about your vice principal saying that

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyNancy View Post
Wow I've finally gotten to sub in on one of your TR's and on page2 no less! And holy crap you actually included a picture of yourself.
Yay, ! Thanks for coming along for the ride. And I actually put pics of myself my last one too! There will be a lot more this time, Lee-Anne and I took about a million of em so it would be a shame not to include them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieTheCat24 View Post
HERE! I can't wait to hear ALL ABOUT this crazy trip. You were LIVIN' IT UP big time, my friend.

Hula Timon's lookin' good in his picture. And so were you, but that's not as important.
I really really was Livin It Up to the 10th power and thank you for using the special font and color to accentuate this!!!

Hula Timon is the true star of this TR, you know it and I know it, but thank you. *bows*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel09985 View Post
I am in! This sounds super fun!
OH it will be! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed_wth_Triplets View Post
I'm in!
YAY! Thanks for joining in!
Old 11-08-2012, 07:13 AM   #34
leshunlenese
DIS Veteran

Hi Lia! I have been reading your past TR even though i havent posted in forever but 15 days is pretty awesome... not the whole hurricane situation but the Disney thing! I look forward to your adventures.....
1989 first visit off site + several family trips as a child | 1997 AS Sp | 2000 8th grade band trip/offsite |2004 ASM| 2007*Walt Disney College Program- Chatham Square*| 2008 AARC congress at WDW | 2009 ASMo|OCT 2010 POP..1st MNSSHP/DS 1st visit and birthday | Dec 10 POLY |May/June 11 POP |AUG 11 marriott village |Dec 2011 graduation celebration @AKV-Jambo | FEB 13 dolphin | May 13 POP |Sept 13 Yacht club | Nov 13 POFQ | May 14 Disney dream | Sept 14 Assp | April 15
ME(28)and DS(4)Sept 13 Disney Video
Sept 13 TR
Sept 2014 PTR

I loved the poly but Jambo house stole my heart! Dec 11 college graduation TR
My 1st TR: Who says you can't take a 1 year old to WDW. Put that boy in a stroller!Oct 2010
leshunlenese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:59 AM   #35
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

Subbing to this TR! I was there with my family the around the same time, and was wearing my Hanson shirts both days, and yes I dragged both my husband and 2 year old to 2 shows each night! Love love LOVE Hanson! I think we used to follow each other on LJ too randomly...but anyways, I'm in for anything Disney that includes Hanson, so I'm in for this TR!!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge Adventures at 40"! May 2014 TR
khertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:10 PM   #36
sarahcor
Mouseketeer

HANSON! I love them, so envious that you've seen them that many times. I've only seen them thrice. Can't wait to read about your adventures.
sarahcor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:19 PM   #37
t_daniels
They'll NEVER be replaced
Does it make all the boy mooses go BWAH!?

I'm in!
t_daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #38
pirateprincess1976
Mouseketeer

Location: 2 1/2 hour plane ride from the Happiest Place on Earth

I'm joining in. Found my way over to your trip reports from reading all the entertaining frump reports. Great reading, feels like I'm living it up with you. Can't wait to hear about this one, I've always wanted to be trapped in Disney
Pop Century 2005,2007,2011,2013,2014

Art of Animation 2013
Trip reports: Sept2013 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3186145 May2014 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3279242
pirateprincess1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #39
Lynnp
Earning My Ears

In!
Lynnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:36 PM   #40
Angebee
Mouseketeer

Who wouldn't want to read about 15 days in Disney? And Hanson! I'm in.

(inactive at the moment) 'No Pit Stoppo!' -- Our first TR (Feb 2013)

The Sunfinders ... 'Lady' (mom), 'Butch' (dad), me, Kit (21)

'88, '90, '94 to '98 -- offsite w/ family '09 -- ASsport & '13 -- AoA Cars '11 -- offsite at Disneyland!
Angebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:20 PM   #41
__disneygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by leshunlenese View Post
Hi Lia! I have been reading your past TR even though i havent posted in forever but 15 days is pretty awesome... not the whole hurricane situation but the Disney thing! I look forward to your adventures.....
Thank you!!! Yeah, I wish I could have had a long stay in Disney under better circumstances but hey, I'll take what I can get. Thanks for following along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
Subbing to this TR! I was there with my family the around the same time, and was wearing my Hanson shirts both days, and yes I dragged both my husband and 2 year old to 2 shows each night! Love love LOVE Hanson! I think we used to follow each other on LJ too randomly...but anyways, I'm in for anything Disney that includes Hanson, so I'm in for this TR!!
hahaha that's AWESOME. When I'm married with kids I will absolutely drag them to Hanson shows, it's just part of the deal if you wanna be in my life, same as my "you must love Disney" requirement.

What was your LJ name? It's totally probable, I had a ton of Hanson fan friends on lj back in the day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahcor View Post
HANSON! I love them, so envious that you've seen them that many times. I've only seen them thrice. Can't wait to read about your adventures.
Yay, I'm so glad to see a bunch of Hanson fans here! This is wonderful. I'm sure you'll get to see them many times in the future, don't worry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_daniels View Post
I'm in!
Yay! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateprincess1976 View Post
I'm joining in. Found my way over to your trip reports from reading all the entertaining frump reports. Great reading, feels like I'm living it up with you. Can't wait to hear about this one, I've always wanted to be trapped in Disney
Awesome!! Gotta love the frumps. I'm glad I can spread the Livin It Up feeling through the internet, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnp View Post
In!
Woo! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angebee View Post
Who wouldn't want to read about 15 days in Disney? And Hanson! I'm in.
That's what I'm sayin'! haha. Yay, another Hanson fan!
Old 11-08-2012, 11:58 PM   #42
burly
DIS Veteran

Here!
burly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:59 AM   #43
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

Quote:
OH MY GOD. YES. A HANSON FAN. AND IT'S YOU, SO THAT'S PERFECT. hahahaha I can't even with your 25 minute phone conversation with Taylor. I am in love with him, so there's that. I don't even... whatever. He is one of the nicest, coolest, most hilarious people I have ever met. And the best looking guy ever but WHATEVER IT'S NO BIG DEAL. Oh my God, please send me this interview. I really have to experience you and Hanson together ASAP
ARGHHH it was THE BEST!!
I was always a Zac girl, so Taylor is all yours. He is so funny though, that boy can talk a LOT!
It's a big file-just PM me your email and I'll send it through.
It was pretty much the best moment ever...and it's awesome to say that TAYLOR HANSON CALLED MY PHONE!!! Haha my 12 year old self was dying the whole time!
Aussiesalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:03 AM   #44
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post

What was your LJ name? It's totally probable, I had a ton of Hanson fan friends on lj back in the day!

It was zorianna. I stopped really keeping up with it when I got pregnant a couple years ago. Most of my friends on there were found through the Hanson community too and I keep up with a few of them on Facebook still!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge Adventures at 40"! May 2014 TR
khertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:38 AM   #45
xkaittloveex
Mouseketeer

I'm joining in!
xkaittloveex is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: