Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 09:02 PM   #2776
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

If I could go back in time I would not use a friend. The bad part is they will get upset if you don't use them. It is like a catch 22...

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:06 PM   #2777
dgbg100106

ok I have something really weird to share.

I have been exercising in my hotel room everyday, I have been using Shaun T's Rockin Body DVD's

There is a DISCO workout on there.

I have thrown my arms in the air so much, that my underarms are raw. They are like bright red, sore to the touch, my clothes hurt when it rubs against it and when I took a shower and scrub with soap, I thought I would cry right there.

So how do you rub your underarms raw?????

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-24-2013, 09:09 PM   #2778
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

What kind of a shirt are you wearing? There is a product called glide for your legs so that doesn't happen. Maybe something like that can help. I have never heard of going raw under the arms.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #2779
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
If I could go back in time I would not use a friend. The bad part is they will get upset if you don't use them. It is like a catch 22...
Yeah that is another worry too. We were at her house at a party and she was just like "Oh Bill's a realtor!"... maybe I can hire someone else and say I forgot?!?!? I was really drunk that night so she might buy it...

Quote:
ok I have something really weird to share.

I have been exercising in my hotel room everyday, I have been using Shaun T's Rockin Body DVD's

There is a DISCO workout on there.

I have thrown my arms in the air so much, that my underarms are raw. They are like bright red, sore to the touch, my clothes hurt when it rubs against it and when I took a shower and scrub with soap, I thought I would cry right there.

So how do you rub your underarms raw?????
I don't understand... If your arms are up how do they rub>?
Old 01-24-2013, 09:48 PM   #2780
YoYoAurora

Pity my DH! It's a long list
And now back to my usual ignore all schedule
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Tifff, get recommendations from others, meet with several of them, make your choice and claim amnesia if your other friend asks why you didn't use her DH. And enjoy the process.

May your new home welcome you as mine did. When our real estate agent opened the front door, I knew I was home. I didn't even have to see the floor plan.

Brandi, all I can say is "Ouch!" And maybe suggest an antibiotic or other creme with a numbing agent in it?
Old 01-24-2013, 09:54 PM   #2781
dgbg100106

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
What kind of a shirt are you wearing? There is a product called glide for your legs so that doesn't happen. Maybe something like that can help. I have never heard of going raw under the arms.
I was just wearing a sports bra.... Then I tried wearing a t-shirt, it was too big in the arms, I need something tighter...

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 01-24-2013, 09:55 PM   #2782
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
That's what I am worried about. I have an inherent mistrust of realtors and already have my guard up. I think I have really reasonable expectations but am prepared to be a b---- if they try to push me somewhere else or above my comfortable price range. Thinking it would be easier to have no emotions involved.
We used someone we knew, we didn't have a problem. But I can understand of the why's not to. I would get yourself qualified first. After that it makes looking for a house so much easier. That is what we did and it did not take that long, as we did not have to wait and see if we qualified. Are you looking at new ? Foreclosures? Short sale?
Old 01-24-2013, 09:56 PM   #2783
dgbg100106

Quote:
Yeah that is another worry too. We were at her house at a party and she was just like "Oh Bill's a realtor!"... maybe I can hire someone else and say I forgot?!?!? I was really drunk that night so she might buy it...

I don't understand... If your arms are up how do they rub>?
You have to kind of swing them from side to side and up over your head, it is like 70's dancing...

Look here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6KN4ZO0WN8

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 01-24-2013, 09:57 PM   #2784
dgbg100106

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYoAurora View Post
Tifff, get recommendations from others, meet with several of them, make your choice and claim amnesia if your other friend asks why you didn't use her DH. And enjoy the process.

May your new home welcome you as mine did. When our real estate agent opened the front door, I knew I was home. I didn't even have to see the floor plan.

Brandi, all I can say is "Ouch!" And maybe suggest an antibiotic or other creme with a numbing agent in it?
I did put some Neosporin, (all I had with me) on it and it did make it feel better...

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 01-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #2785
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
I was just wearing a sports bra.... Then I tried wearing a t-shirt, it was too big in the arms, I need something tighter...
That may be it. To lose and it may rub
Old 01-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #2786
dgbg100106

Night Night all!

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 01-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #2787
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYoAurora View Post

Thanks - good idea! The ppl I know don't really live in the area I want to live in tho... hmmm

Quote:
Monistat anti-chafing cream!!! (found by the douches). I use it as a makeup primer and, in a pinch, on chub rub!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
We used someone we knew, we didn't have a problem. But I can understand of the why's not to. I would get yourself qualified first. After that it makes looking for a house so much easier. That is what we did and it did not take that long, as we did not have to wait and see if we qualified. Are you looking at new ? Foreclosures? Short sale?
Can we just go to our bank for qualifying? I don't think it would be an issue. We have enough income, good credit (like around 800...), and no debt.

Not picky on new vs old... probably not short sale/foreclosure if they can't guarantee a move-in date. But maybe.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #2788
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran

Oh I like the Old Navy tanks for my workouts! They are stretchy and long... so they fit well and don't fly up if you are jumping!
Old 01-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #2789
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Thanks - good idea! The ppl I know don't really live in the area I want to live in tho... hmmm

Monistat anti-chafing cream!!! (found by the douches). I use it as a makeup primer and, in a pinch, on chub rub!

Can we just go to our bank for qualifying? I don't think it would be an issue. We have enough income, good credit (like around 800...), and no debt.

Not picky on new vs old... probably not short sale/foreclosure if they can't guarantee a move-in date. But maybe.
Good place to start you can even use the real estate company to look into pre qualifying you, or you can go to your bank. They look at your FICO score not just the regular credit. But by pre qualifying you will be able to know how much you can qualify for. I would never tell any one to go to the top of the their range. So many homes and ways to get the price and the place you are happy with without going to max limit.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #2790
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:

We sold ours on a short sale and we had a bidding war, and a fight.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: