Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #16
my3luckycharms
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
We leave the Sunday after Thanksgiving so now Halloween party for us Wednesday. I just sort of got my schedule sort of figured out based on last year. I know things like the Martini tastings, and Mojito tastings and culinary demos will change times on different weeks, but I'm curious about the big shows and stuff.

With three weeks to go, its getting exciting!
We did the tequila and margarita tasting and that was a lot of fun. The shows were the Golden Mickeys, Toy Story and Dreams. There were some other variety shows in the big theaters but those were the big ones and IMO can't be missed.
my3luckycharms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:55 AM   #17
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3luckycharms View Post
We did the tequila and margarita tasting and that was a lot of fun. The shows were the Golden Mickeys, Toy Story and Dreams. There were some other variety shows in the big theaters but those were the big ones and IMO can't be missed.
Which nights did each of these shows play? I've heard gray things about Tou Story.
Alison ~~~~ I do get to go to WDW this year! | Our Disney Dream Home| Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR |It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!
franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-07-2012, 06:08 PM   #18
my3luckycharms
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
Which nights did each of these shows play? I've heard gray things about Tou Story.
Toy Story was on Halloween I think which was Wednesday. Dreams was on Friday night. HTH!
my3luckycharms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #19
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3luckycharms View Post
Toy Story was on Halloween I think which was Wednesday. Dreams was on Friday night. HTH!
yes, thank you! Now I've got three of the middle nights figured out. I hope more info gets out in the next couple weeks.
Alison ~~~~ I do get to go to WDW this year! | Our Disney Dream Home| Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR |It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!
franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: