Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2012, 06:32 AM   #1
capshockeygrl
Mouseketeer

Fantasy Dining Rotation

Morning everyone! This might be answered somewhere already, but when I searched, the results were a bit overwhelming and I couldn't find the answer.

What are the dining rotations for the Fantasy 7-night Western Caribbean? And, in your opinion, which would be best to request/why?

Thanks for any help you all can give!

capshockeygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:57 AM   #2
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)

I don't know all the rotations, but for the 12/8 Fantasy Western sailing we have ERAERRA.
Register to remove

Old 11-02-2012, 08:17 AM   #3
Embraer
Mouseketeer

Hope this helps - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2984528
Old 11-02-2012, 08:36 AM   #4
capshockeygrl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embraer View Post
THANK YOU!!! I knew I must've been missing something. This board is so full of information, I couldn't imagine it wasn't out there!

capshockeygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #5
Hope2cruise
Mouseketeer

ERAERRA, AERAEER, RAERAAE

We did the ERAERRA rotation so we could have dinner in Palo on Tuesday (4th night and Prince & Princess menu). I didn't want to miss Animator's either night and I didn't really want to be formal in Animator's either.
09/12 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise, 02/11 Pop, 02/11 AS Sports, 02/05 AKL, 02/05 AS Movies, 02/02 Off site, 01/94 Off site, 09/92 Land & Sea Honeymoon, Big Red Boat /Contemporary, 1974 – 1990 Off site multiple times.
Hope2cruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:45 PM   #6
kbceman
Earning My Ears

We are sailing in January. When do we get the information such as dining rotations, etc. Is this something that is on the website or does it just get mailed? Sorry, I'm sure this had been addressed elsewhere.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #7
mainstreet1997
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKW Lover View Post
I don't know all the rotations, but for the 12/8 Fantasy Western sailing we have ERAERRA.
How do you know your dining rotation already? I know you can request but that doesn't mean you'll get it. Usually you get it at checkin when you get your key card
mainstreet1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #8
mainstreet1997
Mouseketeer

I did an Eastern Carribean and we had an ERAERAE. Which was cool because I was excited about the Prime Rib at EG and that was our first night. Also on our first Royal Court night our table mates had Palo reservations and the second Royal Court night we had Palo reservations which was good because we were kind of seated at the back of the restaurant so both families got to sit in the "good seats" and look out at the restaurant. Having AP last was kind of cool because I knew what was coming so the excitement kept building! And I didn't mind missing Royal Court for Palo. if we had had AP that night I would have had to cancel our Palo reservation! Also worked well with the themes. Formal night in Royal Court, well I don't know about Pirate night in Enchanted Garden but still cool.

Last edited by mainstreet1997; 11-02-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: more thoughts
mainstreet1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #9
susiee
Earning My Ears

How will you know which is your rotation? We are first time cruisers and when I asked our TA, she said it would be given when we checked in. We have not booked Palo due to not knowing our rotation.

Is there a way to find out??
susiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #10
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainstreet1997 View Post
How do you know your dining rotation already? I know you can request but that doesn't mean you'll get it. Usually you get it at checkin when you get your key card
I'm part of a large group on that trip and our TA found out in one of her numerous calls with DCL.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #11
MISSREBECCA76
"Hello, My Name is Rebecca, and I have a Disney Problem!"

huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope2cruise View Post
ERAERRA, AERAEER, RAERAAE

I am sooo completely confused! Could someone please translate? As far as I knew the MDR's are AP RC & EG so where are these other initials coming from and what the heck do they mean???

1999 SOG First ever WDW Trip (with my HOT college bf, who is now my HOT husband!)2001 SOG Honeymoon trip 2009 CRB First trip with the kiddos in tow, grandparents too! 2011 OKW Santa was good to us, so kids, grandparents and even a great grandparent made the trip! 2012 Fort Wilderness Cabins 2012 Disney Dream- our first of many DCL experiences!2012 Beach Club
MISSREBECCA76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:09 PM   #12
mnewcomer
Happy Disneyland Annual Passholder Since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSREBECCA76

I am sooo completely confused! Could someone please translate? As far as I knew the MDR's are AP RC & EG so where are these other initials coming from and what the heck do they mean???
E is enchanted garden A is animator's palate & R is royal court this is the way your MDR's line up. Sometimes people plan for the formal night to be in Royal court & pirate night in Animator's palate. That's what we did on the Dream and it was great!
Disney Dream Apr. 2012
Disney Wonder thru Panama Canal Dec. 2012
Disney World & Fantasy Cruise Nov. 2013

mnewcomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #13
BarbossasWench
Mouseketeer

Is there any rotation that adults alone would probably get? Seems to me that on the Magic class adults alone were said to get one of the rotations more frequently.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #14
MISSREBECCA76
"Hello, My Name is Rebecca, and I have a Disney Problem!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnewcomer View Post
E is enchanted garden A is animator's palate & R is royal court this is the way your MDR's line up. Sometimes people plan for the formal night to be in Royal court & pirate night in Animator's palate. That's what we did on the Dream and it was great!
Well don't I feel stupid now!!! Thanks for clearing that up!

1999 SOG First ever WDW Trip (with my HOT college bf, who is now my HOT husband!)2001 SOG Honeymoon trip 2009 CRB First trip with the kiddos in tow, grandparents too! 2011 OKW Santa was good to us, so kids, grandparents and even a great grandparent made the trip! 2012 Fort Wilderness Cabins 2012 Disney Dream- our first of many DCL experiences!2012 Beach Club
MISSREBECCA76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:36 PM   #15
slg4crzn
Mouseketeer

We are sailing on the NYE cruise on the Fantasy. I have wrote down a rotation of AERAERA. Did I write it down wrong? I have Crush the first night, Pirate menu second night and the 2nd show on the last night in ANIMATORS. Our first formal is on NYE. Do I have it correctly, anyone know?
slg4crzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: