Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2012, 06:09 AM   #1
papagooch
Mouseketeer

Boardwalk Inn Coffee Maker

What is the current coffee maker in use at the Boardwalk Inn? We are stopping at Walmart on our way and I need to know if I should pick up pods or the teabag style pouches.
All help is appreciated.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:36 AM   #2
Jestocost
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by papagooch View Post
What is the current coffee maker in use at the Boardwalk Inn? We are stopping at Walmart on our way and I need to know if I should pick up pods or the teabag style pouches.
All help is appreciated.
It may be hard to know as I believe they are in the process of swapping out the old pouch-style coffee makers for pod-style coffee makers, so it could vary from room to room. When we stayed there last month we had the old pouch coffee maker, but at one point Mousekeeping left pods instead of pouches. When we asked about it, the Mousekeeper said they were slowly exchanging the pouch units for pod units and sometimes they got confused about what to leave in a given room.
Spring 1976, WDW/Golf Resort; Spring 2000, WDW/CBR; Summer 2002, WDW/CBR; Thanksgiving 2003, Disney Wonder & WDW/CBR; Fall 2004, WDW/POFQ; Spring Break 2005, Disney Magic W. Caribbean; Fall 2005, WDW/BC; Summer 2006, Disney Magic E. Caribbean & WDW/POFQ; Christmas 2006, WDW/POFQ; Spring Break 2007, DLR/Disneyland Hotel; Fall 2007, WDW/Poly; Summer 2008, WDW/POFQ & Disney Wonder B2B; Thanksgiving 2008, WDW/Poly; Summer 2009, WDW/AKL; Christmas/New Year 2009-2010, WDW/Poly and Disney Magic W. Caribbean; Spring Break 2010, WDW/BC; Summer 2010, WDW/GF; Thanksgiving 2010, WDW/POFQ; Spring Break 2011, WDW/BC; Summer 2011, WDW/BWI; Thanksgiving 2011, Disney Dream; Summer 2012, WDW/AKL;F&WF 2012, WDW/BWI; Spring Break 2013, WDW/BC; Summer 2013, Disney Wonder Alaska; F&WF 2013, WDW/YC; Spring Break 2014, WDW/AKL and Disney Fantasy W. Caribbean; Summer 2014, WDW/WL; October 2014, Disney Magic S. Caribbean and Repo B2B

Jestocost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #3
Pat329
Mouseketeer

room 3215

Just spent our first week here and the room had a Cuisinart with pods. Just hope you don't get housekeeper, Nazneen. She only emptied garbage and restocked coffee yesterday leaving our dirty coffee cups rather than leave clean ones. Today she didn't show at all. I just called to see if they would send us up some coffee for morning and told them why. They apologized but how can something like this happen in such a high-class resort. Oh well, we had a great time here anyhow.

Pat329 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: