Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #211
elaine amj
DIS Veteran

ugh - I somehow completely missed this. i've been checking every couple of months for an entire year now for an upcoming concert and somehow tuned out all of last month

Tix are sold out at the 3 stadiums within driving distance. This stinks. My DD would adore this. Any idea where else I can get tickets? I have Amex Gold and Visa Signature if that can help at all?
Old 02-04-2013, 12:05 AM   #212
bananasplitkids
Mouseketeer

Hey everyone,

I'm getting ready to buy tickets for the beyonce tour just announced today and I remembered this thread and the trouble with getting tickets. I've been reading over this thread to get tips so that I am ready. So far I have signed up on her website for presale tickets which go on sale Wednesday. I don't have Amex so thats out as a presale. I also went to look at signing up on the venue site but I couldn't find anything for American airlines (Dallas). I also will be already signed in on Ticketmaster for a speedy checkout process. Are there any other tips or experiences you guys had with Taylor Swift tickets?

Now if I can wrap my head around the prices $70-$270
bananasplitkids is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-04-2013, 05:32 AM   #213
bas71873
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananasplitkids View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm getting ready to buy tickets for the beyonce tour just announced today and I remembered this thread and the trouble with getting tickets. I've been reading over this thread to get tips so that I am ready. So far I have signed up on her website for presale tickets which go on sale Wednesday. I don't have Amex so thats out as a presale. I also went to look at signing up on the venue site but I couldn't find anything for American airlines (Dallas). I also will be already signed in on Ticketmaster for a speedy checkout process. Are there any other tips or experiences you guys had with Taylor Swift tickets?

Now if I can wrap my head around the prices $70-$270
See if there is a FB page for her tour. I just bought tickets to the NKOTB/98 degrees/Boyz II Men tour that's coming through DC in June. The FB presale was the day before the usual presale. We really didn't care too much about having great seats, it's a 40th bday celebration trip for myself and my BFF, but we did get decent seats for about $70/ticket after fees. I went online on Saturday morning at 10 AM just to see if better seats were available and I couldn't find any and within 2 hours, the concert appeared to be sold out. I'm glad I jumped on the FB code.

Disney Dream - April, 2015; Yacht Club Club Level- January, 2014; Renaissance Orlando at Sea World-August, 2012; AKL Pool View-October, 2010; ; HRH Club Level-August, 2009;
Wilderness Lodge-Girls Only - Oct, 2008
;Pop Century, First Trip to WDW - Feb 2008
bas71873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #214
MisWal
Mouseketeer

FYI- you don't always get the best seats at presale. My sister tried to tell me this, but I didn't believe her. I bought Taylor Swift tickets during presale and they were ok, but not great. For fun, on general sale day, I tried to see what kind of seats I could get. About 9-10 minutes after they went on sale, I scored awesome seats- way better than the pre-sale seats. I think the key was that when you go in to select tickets, they hold those seats in your account for 9 minutes. If you don't buy them, they are released back out after 9 minutes and that's how I got the great seats. Also, the Ticketmaster app is way, way faster than online.
Nov 2014- Royal Pacific Resort

MisWal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #215
bananasplitkids
Mouseketeer

Thanks I will definitely check that out and the ticketmaster app.
bananasplitkids is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: