Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2012, 07:51 PM   #181
pigletto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Addicted View Post
Bumping up to let people know another concert date has been added for Toronto! Friday, June 14th at the Rogers Centre.

Taylorswift.com sent me an e-mail notice along with a pre-sale code. Presale starts tomorrow at 10:00 am through Thursday 10pm. General public sale starts this Friday at 10 am.

Hope this helps someone.
I got a presale code for this but already have tickets. If anyone needs the Toronto code please feel free to pm me for it.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:41 PM   #182
cinderellamom123
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kldmom2000 View Post
Last week they had 4 different presales during the course of the week for Foxboro, MA (2 shows in July).... I managed to get a presale code last Tuesday from Gillette stadium and was thrilled to get 2 seats to surprise my DD for Christmas. (The pricier ones, but still nosebleed all the same as it's all the way across the other side of the football stadium). I saw thousands and thousands of tickets available already on stubhub.com. RIDICULOUS!!!

Saturday I was curious to see what I would have gotten if I waited until the public sale. I logged in at 9:48 and waited until the national time website showed 10:00.... I immediately logged in and was placing my order about 45 seconds past 10am..... NOTHING AVAILABLE!! NOTHING!!!! 2 shows in a football stadium and sold out before the public sale it seems?!?!??! Granted, I didn't plan on buying any... I was just curious what would have been if I hadn't gotten the presale code...

I don't understand how stubhub and other second-hand ticket resellers can do what they do when scalping is illegal?? That's not fair to all the fans that didn't have a presale code and had to wait for the public sale and missed out entirely.
in the same situation as you. Got tickets thru the presale and was going to try my luck for the other night. Had two phone lines and two computers going and nothing! Anyway, makes me even more thankful that I got them when I did. Can't wait til christmas!
cinderellamom123 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #183
AshleyLAntkowiak
Earning My Ears

Hi!!! Would you be able to give me the presale code for the Toronto show on June 14, 2013??? I am SO desperate! Thanks!!!
AshleyLAntkowiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:03 AM   #184
AshleyLAntkowiak
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigletto View Post
I got a presale code for this but already have tickets. If anyone needs the Toronto code please feel free to pm me for it.
Pigletto if you could let me know your code it would be SO appreciated!!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 09:22 AM   #185
pigletto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyLAntkowiak View Post
Pigletto if you could let me know your code it would be SO appreciated!!!!
Pm;ing you right now!
Old 11-20-2012, 09:34 AM   #186
AshleyLAntkowiak
Earning My Ears

I can't PM you back due to my amount of posts but thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #187
pigletto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyLAntkowiak View Post
I can't PM you back due to my amount of posts but thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
You are very welcome! Good Luck!
Old 11-20-2012, 10:48 AM   #188
Boxie1101
Earning My Ears

Hi im new to this but really want to code for the june 14th ticket sale

Hi i'm looking to get the code off you but dont know how to pm can yu help me please!!!!
Boxie1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:39 AM   #189
taranicole
Earning My Ears

Taylor Swift

Hi,
I have no idea how to PM, but would really appreciate the Toronto Taylor Swift presale code, I would love to get a pair for my daughter's birthday. Thank you!
taranicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #190
dahrjo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kldmom2000 View Post
Last week they had 4 different presales during the course of the week for Foxboro, MA (2 shows in July).... I managed to get a presale code last Tuesday from Gillette stadium and was thrilled to get 2 seats to surprise my DD for Christmas. (The pricier ones, but still nosebleed all the same as it's all the way across the other side of the football stadium). I saw thousands and thousands of tickets available already on stubhub.com. RIDICULOUS!!!

Saturday I was curious to see what I would have gotten if I waited until the public sale. I logged in at 9:48 and waited until the national time website showed 10:00.... I immediately logged in and was placing my order about 45 seconds past 10am..... NOTHING AVAILABLE!! NOTHING!!!! 2 shows in a football stadium and sold out before the public sale it seems?!?!??! Granted, I didn't plan on buying any... I was just curious what would have been if I hadn't gotten the presale code...

I don't understand how stubhub and other second-hand ticket resellers can do what they do when scalping is illegal?? That's not fair to all the fans that didn't have a presale code and had to wait for the public sale and missed out entirely.
EXACTLY what happened to me. My DD was so disappointed, we were searching for the show in Detroit.
dahrjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #191
kelseah
Earning My Ears

They are pretty expensive.
I cannot find a presale code for her Toronto show anywhere!
I might not get ticketsthis time.
=(
kelseah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:57 PM   #192
Meowmii
Earning My Ears

Presale code still available?

Hi Pigletto,

I saw your very generous offer to send the Taylor Swift pre-sale code if people PM'd you - would you still be willing to send? Sorry, haven't quite figured out how to PM yet! My BF is a HUGE fan and I would love to be able to surprise him at x-mas with tickets!

Many many thanks!

Meowmii
Meowmii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:16 AM   #193
5 Disney Fans
DIS Veteran

so I was lucky enough to get tickets to the Philly show using my presale code on Sunday. But tickets are still not available to print from Ticket Master site. Anyone else run into a delay with tickets being avialable when using presale code?
5 Disney Fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #194
DebMcDonald
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Disney Fans View Post
so I was lucky enough to get tickets to the Philly show using my presale code on Sunday. But tickets are still not available to print from Ticket Master site. Anyone else run into a delay with tickets being avialable when using presale code?
I ordered for the Foxboro show and mine just arrived this week, (I wanted real tickets for their stockings) I know when I ordered they did say there would be a delay. NOt sure I helped any
Old 11-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #195
scottmel
Does my logic in my original question make sense
I need to see it in a new light I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebMcDonald View Post
I ordered for the Foxboro show and mine just arrived this week, (I wanted real tickets for their stockings) I know when I ordered they did say there would be a delay. NOt sure I helped any
I did presale for Pittsburgh which was a few days after foxboro and still haven't received mine. Though when I look at TM.com it shows printed and mailed but no tracking info etc. I sure hope they are here. I honestly forgot about them being mailed...I hope I didn't accidentally pitch them with all the holiday junk mail

scottmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: