Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #1
tnkrbell
DIS Veteran

Disney dream late night dining

Does anyone know were to get quick service food late?? And how late can you get quick service food??
tnkrbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:37 AM   #2
DynamicDisneyDuo
DIS Veteran

I believe at least one of the quick service places on Deck 11 is open until 10 or 11. Check out some recent Navigators to find out for sure. Anything after that, with the exception of drinks since the self-serve drink station is 24 hours, will have to be from room service. It's actually pretty quick, 10-15 minutes usually.
Register to remove

Old 02-19-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
caribbeandreaming
Mouseketeer

Flo's V8 cafe on Deck 11 is open until around 10 or 11. However, the menu choices are not as extensive as they are during the day, and the closer you get to closing time, the less selection there is.
caribbeandreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #4
tnkrbell
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicDisneyDuo View Post
I believe at least one of the quick service places on Deck 11 is open until 10 or 11. Check out some recent Navigators to find out for sure. Anything after that, with the exception of drinks since the self-serve drink station is 24 hours, will have to be from room service. It's actually pretty quick, 10-15 minutes usually.
Wow really they are that quick?? That is FANTASTIC!! The last and only cruise(not Disney) I have been on, room service was soooooo slow like we ordered coffee in the morning to be delivered at 8:00 we got it at like 9:30 lol lol
Old 02-19-2013, 09:06 AM   #5
DannyDisneyFreak
Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkrbell

Wow really they are that quick?? That is FANTASTIC!! The last and only cruise(not Disney) I have been on, room service was soooooo slow like we ordered coffee in the morning to be delivered at 8:00 we got it at like 9:30 lol lol
Order coffee from room service the night before and they bring it in a carafe and it stay hot until morning, we did this everyday. Also I found late night room service pretty quick, 20 minutes for food. And yeah the pizza place on deck 11 had pizza till like 11 every night and the other stuff closed up before then.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #6
DannyDisneyFreak
Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyDisneyFreak

Order coffee from room service the night before and they bring it in a carafe and it stay hot until morning, we did this everyday. Also I found late night room service pretty quick, 20 minutes for food. And yeah the pizza place on deck 11 had pizza till like 11 every night and the other stuff closed up before then.
Oh and order milk and cookies with the coffee, my kids loved milk and cookies at midnight on the veranda or watching a Disney movie before bed.& and we may have enjoyed a cookies ourself and I may have enjoyed the cake of the day too& oh man I miss the cruise...
Old 02-19-2013, 09:23 AM   #7
tnkrbell
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyDisneyFreak View Post
Oh and order milk and cookies with the coffee, my kids loved milk and cookies at midnight on the veranda or watching a Disney movie before bed.& and we may have enjoyed a cookies ourself and I may have enjoyed the cake of the day too& oh man I miss the cruise...
Great tips Thank you!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #8
su_A_ve
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicDisneyDuo View Post
Just back from 2nd cruise... Every night, around 5pm we would order something from room service (both on the first cruise and this one). 10-15 minutes wait...

Except the last night - after 50 minutes, we just left at 6pm to go to the show, when room service came in with the food. I turned it away. I had tried to call to cancel but was on hold from 5:40pm to 6pm. No idea why...
'13 (5n Wonder), '13 (POR Xmas), '13 (3n Magic Post Xmas), '14 (CSR SWW)

°(((=((===°°°(((===========================================
su_A_ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #9
WeLoveDisneyAlways
DIS Veteran

We ordered a hot dog and fries and some snacks they were at our door in less then 5 mins. We were deck 10 so I imagine that helped
Coronado Springs Resort Disney World - March 2003; Atlantis Bahamas - Sept 2004; Bellagio Las Vegas - Jan 2007; Sandals Montego Bay Jamaica - Jan 2008; Pop Century Disney World - Sept 2008; Pop Century, Disney World - Jan 2009; Atlantis Bahamas - Jan 2010; All Star Movies Disney World - May 2010; Caribbean Beach Resort Disney World - Jan 2011; Bay Lake Towers Disney World, Disney Dream Cruise, Coronado Springs Disney World - Jan 2012 ; Art of Animation Resort Disney World Jan 2013 ; Coronado Springs - Disney World, Disney Dream, Animal Kingdom Lodge - Disney World Jan 2014
WeLoveDisneyAlways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #10
tnkrbell
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeLoveDisneyAlways
We ordered a hot dog and fries and some snacks they were at our door in less then 5 mins. We were deck 10 so I imagine that helped
That is really awesome!! I think we will defobetly order night time munchies!!! Do we tip when they arrive??
Old 02-19-2013, 12:18 PM   #11
neg58
DIS Veteran

There is also food in Cabanas on Pirate night at about 11, and there is food in the District, I think about 10:30 (bar food snacks).

nancy
neg58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:26 PM   #12
WeLoveDisneyAlways
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkrbell View Post
That is really awesome!! I think we will defobetly order night time munchies!!! Do we tip when they arrive??
Yes a small tip is fine 2-3$ for snacks 5$ for meals etc
Coronado Springs Resort Disney World - March 2003; Atlantis Bahamas - Sept 2004; Bellagio Las Vegas - Jan 2007; Sandals Montego Bay Jamaica - Jan 2008; Pop Century Disney World - Sept 2008; Pop Century, Disney World - Jan 2009; Atlantis Bahamas - Jan 2010; All Star Movies Disney World - May 2010; Caribbean Beach Resort Disney World - Jan 2011; Bay Lake Towers Disney World, Disney Dream Cruise, Coronado Springs Disney World - Jan 2012 ; Art of Animation Resort Disney World Jan 2013 ; Coronado Springs - Disney World, Disney Dream, Animal Kingdom Lodge - Disney World Jan 2014
Old 02-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #13
tnkrbell
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by neg58
There is also food in Cabanas on Pirate night at about 11, and there is food in the District, I think about 10:30 (bar food snacks).

nancy
Oh cool!! Thanks!! Is it a buffet pirate night at cabanas or sit down?
Old 02-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #14
tnkrbell
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeLoveDisneyAlways

Yes a small tip is fine 2-3$ for snacks 5$ for meals etc
Ok great Ill make sure to have cash for that
Old 02-19-2013, 01:06 PM   #15
WeLoveDisneyAlways
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkrbell View Post
Oh cool!! Thanks!! Is it a buffet pirate night at cabanas or sit down?
Cabanas at night is always table service, buffet only during brunch

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: