Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2012, 11:45 PM   #31
LisaTex
Mouseketeer

Thanks you guys! I will def. be pro active tomorrow if I still haven't heard anything. There is just this little voice in my brain saying - what if your email was a mistake.... I keep telling it to hush but it is so distracting
Life is good regardless

LisaTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #32
modisneychick
Mouseketeer

Best wishes everyone! I am so excited for all of you.
Recent Trips: October 2014 - Old Key West, Villas at the Grand Floridian, and MNSSHP; July 2014 Disneyland Paris & Disney Magic 12-Night Med; April 2014 - Disney's Vero Beach Resort; October 2013 - Saratoga Springs & Disney Fantasy; July 2013 - Vero Beach; May 2013 - Disney Wonder Alaska; March 2013 - Old Key West & Vero Beach Teen Trip; January 2013 (Dh & DD only) Disney Wonder; Nov/Dec 2012 Beach Club Villas & Disney Dream; May/June 2012 - Beach Club Villas, Disney Fantasy, & Vero Beach; December 2011 - Beach Club Villas & Disney Dream; May/June 2011 - Vero Beach, Disney Dream, & Beach Club Villas; and February 2011 - Saratoga Springs Teen Trip
Upcoming Trips: June 2015 - Disney Magic 11 night Norway/Iceland
Twitter: modisneychick
Disney Travels on Facebook: Living the Disney Dream
modisneychick is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-01-2012, 01:00 AM   #33
baseballmickey
DDC #644

Very excited to see who gets chosen for the panel!! Very envious of all of you getting ready for those phone interviews. Whatever you all did to make it this far, just keep doing that!!

Way to go!! Make the DIS proud!!!

Numerous Trips as a kid from 1974-1993. WDWCP MK Custodial Spring '94. Off Property, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001. Land/Sea @ ASMR/Wonder 2002. CBR 2003. POR 2006. Off Property 2007. DVC @ SSR since 2007.. SSR 2008, 2009.. BWV March 2010. SSR December 2010.
BLT/DCL Dream/BCV July/August 2012. AKL/Vero July 2013. runDisney OKW Jan 2014. SSR/Vero/Pop July 2014. runDisney AoA Nov 2014.
DISDad #644
I'm Going Away... FOREVER! Oh, Great! Could You Get Me a Sandwich? A TR Interrupted
My First Trip Report - Escape from New York, Dec 26, 2010 - Jan 1, 2011 - COMPLETED!
Our Disney Blog: "Home is Where the Mouse is"

Treguna Mekoides and Trecorum Satis Dee
baseballmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:47 AM   #34
LDISNEYFOX
WDW Moms Panel Finalist 2012

Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I have been watching your previous threads with enthusiasm and the amount of encouragement and support between everyone is incredible.

My name is Louise Fox from the United Kingdom and I have, unbelievably, made it to Round 3. I felt unable to do anything at Round 2 as I was so sure I would not progress any further, although I knew it was an achievement in itself to get this far. To reach Round 3 is beyond any dream and have to say that I have not been able to concentrate on much since receiving the email. I am very nervous with the prospect of the telephone interview and I am trying very hard to not raise my hopes too high yet.

I would like to wish everyone that has made it to Round 3 all the very best of luck and I hope you progress to become a WDW Mom's Panelist.

LDISNEYFOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:36 AM   #35
bjkbrady
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDISNEYFOX View Post
Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I have been watching your previous threads with enthusiasm and the amount of encouragement and support between everyone is incredible.

My name is Louise Fox from the United Kingdom and I have, unbelievably, made it to Round 3. I felt unable to do anything at Round 2 as I was so sure I would not progress any further, although I knew it was an achievement in itself to get this far. To reach Round 3 is beyond any dream and have to say that I have not been able to concentrate on much since receiving the email. I am very nervous with the prospect of the telephone interview and I am trying very hard to not raise my hopes too high yet.

I would like to wish everyone that has made it to Round 3 all the very best of luck and I hope you progress to become a WDW Mom's Panelist.
Hello Louise! don't be nervous - just be yourself! What category did you apply for?

First trip July,1973 to WDW.
Last trip WDW-Sept., 2014 and DL-August, 2013
Upcoming: Oct. 2014, Nov. 2014, Jan. 2015, March 2015
bjkbrady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:38 AM   #36
cruisecrasher
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDISNEYFOX

Welcome!
cruisecrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:58 AM   #37
LDISNEYFOX
WDW Moms Panel Finalist 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkbrady View Post
Hello Louise! don't be nervous - just be yourself! What category did you apply for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisecrasher View Post
Welcome!
Thank you both. The category I applied for is WDW.

I will try to contain my nerves!

LDISNEYFOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:23 AM   #38
Susy-Q
Dream not denied...just postponed! WDWMP2014 Hopeful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaTex View Post
Thanks you guys! I will def. be pro active tomorrow if I still haven't heard anything. There is just this little voice in my brain saying - what if your email was a mistake.... I keep telling it to hush but it is so distracting
Life is good regardless
Now, I'm starting to get paranoid! No follow-up email for me yet. Anyone else?

Susy-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:39 AM   #39
longhorns2
DIS Veteran

Following you guys along! Go get em! Can't wait to hear about all the Dissers who make the panel this year!

Do you guys mind starting a roll call list with specialty?

Mother runner blogger who loves Disney & family. Working on leading My No-Guilt Life- letting go of the guilt and finding other things to hold on to.

Join me in my DietBet starting July 14!

My No-Guilt Life
longhorns2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:42 AM   #40
Tiggsntx
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaTex View Post
Life is good regardless
The contact request email went to my JUNK/SPAM folder and was from Jennifer Wilkes! Check there! Good luck.

2013/2014 Disney Parks Moms Panelist
First visit 1983, 1991, 1997, 2000, Fairy Tale Honeymoon 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
runDisney ToT 10 miler 2013 and Princess Half 2014
DisneySMMoms Celebration 2010, 2011, 2012
College Program 1996
D23 member/Expo attendee 2009
Twitter Tiggsntx
Blog www.scoopofreality.com
Tiggsntx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:55 AM   #41
Jackie Psarianos
Mouseketeer

Disney Moms Panel 2013 Round Three

Thank you all very kindly for your cheEARing, support and blessings. I'll bask all that I can on this little rainbow of mine, but I still have a long road ahead, and must stay grounded, it's not over yet.

Working hard to prep for my interview.

Blessings to all and Happy November!
2012-AoA-
2012-Aulani
2011-Disneyland's Paradise Pier
2011-WL/Disney Dream x2
2010-SSR/BWV-July/ SSR
2009-BWV/GF/Disney Wonderx2
2009-Disneyland Hotel
2008-BWV
2007-GF/Disney Wonderx2/BWV
2006-SSR/Disney Magic/BWV
2005-GF/Disney Wonder/WL
2002-CBR
Jackie Psarianos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:57 AM   #42
MeffysMom
Mouseketeer

Welcome to our new R3'ers!! This Is such an exciting journey, and I feel blessed to have met such wonderful people along the way!

It's also great to have such wonderful cheerleaders on our final phase!

Good luck and to all!
MeffysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:58 AM   #43
marhs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDISNEYFOX View Post

Louise, welcome to our group, and congrats on making it to Round 3! It's so very exciting, yet nerve-racking at the same time, isn't it?
I'm glad you're joining us in our "waiting room" here! Be sure to let DisneyLifeMel know to add you to our Hopefuls List!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susy-Q View Post
Now, I'm starting to get paranoid! No follow-up email for me yet. Anyone else?
The email wasn't from Disney, it was from Jennifer Wilkes. You may have accidentally skipped over it since it didn't say it was from Disney. Take a look back. Hopefully it's waiting for you there!
marhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:45 AM   #44
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Congratulations to everyone moving on to Round 3!

I can't wait to hear about your journey and best of luck on your interviews next week!
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:17 AM   #45
princessjv
DIS Veteran

Congrats to all of you moving on! I'm excited I follow along with cheers of excitement for you all!

princessjv is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: