Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2012, 10:16 PM   #271
princessmorgan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyAgentK View Post
Congratulations!!!

I'll be joining you on the 2013 MP as a WDW Mom!!!

Got the call from Jennifer this afternoon and nearly fell off my seat! I was totally expecting a "no" call from Laura.

I'm still sort of in shock
Woohoo! Congratulations!!

www.theadultsideofdisney.com

Aquí se puede encontrar mis blog posts acerca de Disney en español- www.theadultsideofdisney.com/en-espanol/
princessmorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #272
marhs
DIS Veteran

Hi ladies! So sorry it took me so long to get back on here! I was at a Moms Night at our kids' school and couldn't sneak away to let you all know that I am the newest DCL Mom on the Moms Panel for 2013! I couldn't be happier and can't wait to meet my fellow panelists! Congrats to those joining me, and I really really hope that if you didn't get it this year you will try next year because you all KNOW YOUR STUFF, and you've been such a great group to be with through this whole process!

Lots of love to you all!!!!! I'm really still in shock that I am actually on the panel. Dreams do come true!
marhs is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #273
MickeyMomTo2
Lauren S. @baseballsbows

All of you who made it have to promise to keep us updated! We want to live through you, so please fill us in as you prepare for training, and for sure give us all the details of your trip. We can't wait to see you shine!
Old 11-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #274
princessmorgan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marhs View Post
Hi ladies! So sorry it took me so long to get back on here! I was at a Moms Night at our kids' school and couldn't sneak away to let you all know that I am the newest DCL Mom on the Moms Panel for 2013! I couldn't be happier and can't wait to meet my fellow panelists! Congrats to those joining me, and I really really hope that if you didn't get it this year you will try next year because you all KNOW YOUR STUFF, and you've been such a great group to be with through this whole process!

Lots of love to you all!!!!! I'm really still in shock that I am actually on the panel. Dreams do come true!
Congratulations Marcy!!

Aquí se puede encontrar mis blog posts acerca de Disney en español- www.theadultsideofdisney.com/en-espanol/
Old 11-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #275
MickeyMomTo2
Lauren S. @baseballsbows

Quote:

Congratulations!!!!!
Old 11-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #276
DisneyAgentK
2013 Disney Parks Moms Panelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMomTo2 View Post
All of you who made it have to promise to keep us updated! We want to live through you, so please fill us in as you prepare for training, and for sure give us all the details of your trip. We can't wait to see you shine!
I absolutely promise to take copious notes (and lots of pics!) during training and to post a Moms Panel Training Trip Report here on the DIS so you all can experience it "virtually" along with us

I have always enjoyed reading the training reports and blog posts written by Kaylene, Anna and several other Moms Panelists, so now I want to pay it forward!!

Disney Parks Moms Panel
http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.co...page=1&pid=282

First trip to WDW ~ August 1972
Recent WDW Trips: Nov 2012 AoA/AKL; Dec 2012 ASMo/BWI; April 2013 WL; May 2013 POR/AKL
Next WDW Trip: Oct-Nov 2013 AoA/Offsite MNSSHP and Food & Wine!!!
DisneyAgentK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:04 PM   #277
marhs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I absolutely promise to take copious notes (and lots of pics!) during training and to post a Moms Panel Training Trip Report here on the DIS so you all can experience it "virtually" along with us

I have always enjoyed reading the training reports and blog posts written by Kaylene, Anna and several other Moms Panelists, so now I want to pay it forward!!
I'm with you!!!! We can do a super thread training report! I have lived through some of those amazing training reports and blogs earlier and I can't believe we can now be the ones to do that!

Thank you all for being so supportive!!!!!
marhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:13 PM   #278
MickeyMomTo2
Lauren S. @baseballsbows

Quote:

Thank you! I will do the same for the 2014 panel!

Quote:
I'm with you!!!! We can do a super thread training report! I have lived through some of those amazing training reports and blogs earlier and I can't believe we can now be the ones to do that!

Thank you all for being so supportive!!!!!
Thank you! Can't wait to follow along!
Old 11-09-2012, 11:49 PM   #279
jjzmgailey
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone!!!

I'm sorry for the delay in updating you all!! I'm so excited to tell you that I was invited to be a 2013 Walt Disney World Moms Panelist!!!!!!! I've been chasing after this dream for 5 years and I'm so so so happy that I've finally caught it!!!!!

Never ever give up on your dreams!!! Chase 'em till you catch 'em!!!!

Lots of Pixie Dust to all of my new fellow panelists and chEARleeders and I'll be sure to get a trip report up on my blog after training!!! <3
Me (NeuroticDisneyMom#30) drinkin' my coffee, readin' the DIS DH DS 15 DD 11
| Disney Parks Moms Panel | Jackie's Magical Moments | Follow Me On Twitter
UPCOMING VISITS: Disney's Old Key West Resort Sept 2013 | Disney's Polynesian Resort October 2013
PAST VISITS: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa April 2013 | Disney's Wilderness Lodge April 2013 | Disney's Beach Club Resort Feb 2013 | 2013 WDW Moms Panel Training Weekend!!! Dec 2012 | Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Oct 2012 | Disney's Art of Animation Resort Sept 2012 | Disney's Yacht Club Resort April 2012 (DisneySMMoms) | Offsite Vacation Home for Princess 5K Feb 2012 | Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Dec 2011 | Disney's Bay Lake Tower Oct 2011 | Disney's Old Key West Resort Sept 2011 | Disney's Vero Beach Resort May 2011 | Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort May 2011 | Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa March 2011 (DisneySMMoms) | Disney's Polynesian Resort Feb 2010 (DisneySMMoms) | Disney's Saratoga Springs TreeHouse Villas Sept 2009 | Disneyland Resort Area Feb 2009 | Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Sept 2008 | Disney's Old Key West Resort April 2008 | Disneyland Resort Area Nov 2007 | Disneyland Hotel Dec 2006 | Disneyland Hotel Feb 2004
jjzmgailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:49 PM   #280
DisneyAgentK

Question Any other DISers on the 2013 Moms Panel?

OK, so are there any other DIsers who made it onto the Panel??? There are at least several ladies we haven't heard from yet today...maybe they posted on FB or Twitter?

Disney Parks Moms Panel

Recent WDW Trips: Nov 2012 AoA/AKL; Dec 2012 ASMo/BWI; April 2013 WL; May 2013 POR/AKL
Old 11-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #281
princessmorgan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjzmgailey View Post
Hi everyone!!!

I'm sorry for the delay in updating you all!! I'm so excited to tell you that I was invited to be a 2013 Walt Disney World Moms Panelist!!!!!!! I've been chasing after this dream for 5 years and I'm so so so happy that I've finally caught it!!!!!

Lots of Pixie Dust to all of my new fellow panelists and chEARleeders and I'll be sure to get a trip report up on my blog after training!!! <3
Congratulations! You are a wonderful example of never giving up on the dream!

Old 11-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #282
princessmorgan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OK, so are there any other DIsers who made it onto the Panel??? There are at least several ladies we haven't heard from yet today...maybe they posted on FB or Twitter?
I know of a couple who announced on Twitter, but I don't want to announce their news

Old 11-09-2012, 11:54 PM   #283
DisneyAgentK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjzmgailey View Post
Hi everyone!!!

Congratulations, Jackie!! Can't wait to meet you next month!

Disney Parks Moms Panel

Old 11-10-2012, 12:21 AM   #284
DisFanInCO
Mouseketeer

Yay, congratulations Marcy and Jackie! I am SO excited (and a teeny, tiny bit jealous) for all the new panelists as you start your new journey. I can't wait to hear all about your experiences!

Hope you all have a great weekend of celebration!

You can also find me on twitter @disfaninco or at http://www.disfaninco.com
DisFanInCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:46 AM   #285
surfergrl31

I am beyond thrilled and over the moon to announce that I will be on the 2013 Disney Moms Panel. I still can't believe it and just waiting to wake up from this wonderful dream! I have applied every year since the beginning and I'll admit I was crushed after last year's "not this year" phone call. I knew this is where my heart was and one day there would be a spot for me.

I will definitely be posting a trip report so maybe having a super thread is a great idea! I loved reading about everyone else's experience so I really want to that for everyone else.

To everyone who didn't get the phone call they were hoping for, my heart really goes out to you! I know how bad that it hurts, but give yourself time to grieve. I promise this is not the end just the start of something bigger. Never let go of your dreams, believe in them and your passion for Disney. I will be right back here next year chEARing every single one of you on till the very end!

surfergrl31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: