Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2012, 01:37 PM   #181
kdka421
DIS Veteran

Just got a chance to read your latest updates - loved them! I especially love all the pictures from the Toy Story queue, we don't do much in terms of character M&Gs since our trips are just adults, so it's fun to see areas I've never seen before!

FYI I voted in the Facebook contest! Good luck!
Old 12-24-2012, 03:36 PM   #182
amazingact21
Upendi

Love all the character photos you were able to get at DHS that morning! Seems like that was Paxton's favorite part of WDW! And the TSM character meet and greet queue really does have a lot of great photo spots.

That's a bummer about the TSMM screens not working. That had to take away a little bit of the fun. Hopefully, everything went smoothly when you used your FPs!

(Voted on the photo contest, by the way! )

Current Reports:Let's Watch the Hallucination Show on the Castle -A May '14 TR
Past Reports:December 2013 TR/December 2013 PTR/May 2012 TR/May 2012 PTR /May 2011 TR /December 2010 TR
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #183
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdka421 View Post
Just got a chance to read your latest updates - loved them! I especially love all the pictures from the Toy Story queue, we don't do much in terms of character M&Gs since our trips are just adults, so it's fun to see areas I've never seen before!

FYI I voted in the Facebook contest! Good luck!
We had never done the Buzz & Woody meet either, so it was cool to check out the photo opportunities in the queue for the first time! Much better than just walking back and forth through switchbacks for 15 minutes.

Thanks for voting for Paxton!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingact21 View Post
Love all the character photos you were able to get at DHS that morning! Seems like that was Paxton's favorite part of WDW! And the TSM character meet and greet queue really does have a lot of great photo spots.

That's a bummer about the TSMM screens not working. That had to take away a little bit of the fun. Hopefully, everything went smoothly when you used your FPs!

(Voted on the photo contest, by the way! )
Yes, he really loved the characters again this time, although it took him a couple of days to warm up to them. And it was pretty lame sitting there not being able to play in front of a broken screen!

Thanks for voting! I saw that earlier!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge TR | SEPTEMBER 2014 // ABD DIS Exclusive Viva Italia & Disneyland Paris Show No Fear! DIS Exclusive Viva Italia + DLP Sept 2014 | MARCH 2015 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove | OCTOBER 2015 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal | FEBRUARY 2016 // ??
Old 12-25-2012, 07:05 AM   #184
Leger13
DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas!! I hope to catch up here while I'm at work this week

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 12-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #185
khertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leger13 View Post
Merry Christmas!! I hope to catch up here while I'm at work this week

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas, Carla!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge TR | SEPTEMBER 2014 // ABD DIS Exclusive Viva Italia & Disneyland Paris Show No Fear! DIS Exclusive Viva Italia + DLP Sept 2014 | MARCH 2015 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove | OCTOBER 2015 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal | FEBRUARY 2016 // ??
Old 12-26-2012, 03:12 PM   #186
khertz

Bonus Post: Disney Live! and Christmas 2012

Before getting to the trip update, I thought I'd share a few pictures of what we have been doing the past few days! Friday afternoon, I picked DS up from daycare right after naptime (and was told he had only napped 10 minutes ) so that we could head to the Cajundome for the 4 pm Disney Live! performance. I was really nervous that he would be a beast during the show, especially because at home before leaving, he was doing just that! We got to the Cajundome around 3:15 to stop at the souvenir stand first and ended up buying him a program that came with a free Buzz Lightyear hat. Here is he modeling it for you.

We went in and found our seats, which were in the first row of the first section off the ground and to the right of the stage. He was a little wild as we waited for the show to start, and I was getting really skeptical about him sitting to watch at all.

Reading his program

When the lights went down and Mickey came on the stage, he let out the loudest most excited squeal I've ever heard! He sat perfectly still for the first half of the show, which featured Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy, an Aladdin performance, and the beginning of the Little Mermaid performance.

The coolest part of the show was definitely the Under the Sea performance!

After a short intermission, they finished the Little Mermaid portion of the show and finished up with Toy Story! Woody & Jessie were teaching the kids in the audience a cute little dance, and DS got out of his seat for the first time at that point to dance along with them. It was so cute!

The grand finale

So despite no nap, he did AWESOME at the show and loved every minute! It was definitely money WELL spent!

Moving on, Monday my parents came over in the morning to bring DS his big present (a kitchen set) so we wouldn't have to take it home Christmas day.

Making a candy tree with Nonni

Yesterday morning didn't go off quite as planned. We got him up around 7:30 am and as we brought him out into the living room to see what Santa had left for him, he turned around and starting crying, then yelled, "No! Don't want it!" We actually had to convince him to come open his presents!

Playing in his pop up Thomas tent

After some pancakes for breakfast and cooking up some baked macaroni & cheese, we got in the car and headed for my grandparent's house about 2 hours away. We bought recently a mount for the iPad for the car and had loaded some movies on it, so we watched Cars in the backseat and by the time it was over, we had arrived. Once we got there, I noticed something was wrong when my grandmother walked behind DS and touched his face and he screamed "No!" and started crying. He never acts like that! I picked him up and he was burning hot. My grandmother only had some ancient mercury thermometer so I have no clue how high his fever actually was, but my sister saved the day by stopping at Walgreen's on her way there and picking us up some children's Motrin. He was still not himself and didn't want anyone but me or DH touching him, but he definitely calmed down once he was cooler.

My grandfather really wanted a picture of my 2 cousins & Paxton together to have his 2 grandsons and 1 great grandson in a picture together, but Paxton was NOT having it!

Overall, it was a good day but it could have been so much better if my little guy was not feeling so bad!! I hope everyone else had a fantastic & Merry Christmas, however you chose to spend it!
Old 12-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #187
khertz

Day 4 Part 3: Yo Ho Let's Go!

Day 3 Continued: Tuesday October 23rd

After riding the Great Movie Ride, we headed over to a first for all of us, the Disney Jr. Live on Stage show. We skipped it last time because we didn't think DS would sit through it, and before that, we had no kids with us so it was not something we wanted to see. We made it right into the 10:30 am show without having to wait. We were all super thrilled to see we would be sitting on the floor! lol

As soon as the lights went down and Mickey Mouse popped up onto the stage, we knew we had made the right choice coming to see the show. DS was in awe!

He is not familiar at all with Handy Manny and has only seen Little Einsteins a few times, but he was still transfixed during their portions of the show.

He really loved the Jake & the Neverland Pirates part of the show, especially when the "gold doubloons" fell from the ceiling. At the end of the show, he was picking them up off the ground and shoving them in his pockets!

After the show, we went back over to TSM to use our FP's we had gotten that morning. I had DS sitting on my lap this time, so of course I was beaten by DH once again.

DS was much less afraid this time around, and as long as I held him tight against my chest when we were spinning, he actually laughed & enjoyed it.

After the ride, it was about time to check in for our 11:25 am lunch ADR at 50's Prime Time Cafe. This is my parents' favorite place to eat in DHS, and it's been a long time since either DH or I ate there since we usually eat at Sci-Fi for lunch. DH was not too thrilled with the choice, but I was happy to be trying something different than our usual.

We checked in and spent maybe 5 minutes in the living room before they called us. Good thing, because DS was getting annoyed that he couldn't change the channel on the TV!

I didn't take pictures of everyone's food, but I do remember that DH got the salmon, my dad and I both had the fried chicken but I substituted the greens for corn, and my mom got the crab cakes appetizer as her meal, and shared some of DS's kids grilled chicken and pasta marinara. His meal came with a fruit salad and a yogurt parfait as well, but he didn't eat much of his lunch.

The waitress was pretty good, and she did acknowledge his birthday and bring him out a cupcake and a card signed by the servers. The whole room sang Happy Birthday to him, which he loved and he sure enjoyed that cupcake as well.

After lunch, DS just wanted to walk, so my mom took him around for a bit while I ran down to the restrooms by American Idol.

As I was coming out of the restroom, I saw Donald & Daisy out by the hat in their Hollywood outfits! Of course, I had left my phone with DH, so I couldn't call to tell him, so by the time I ran over there to get their attention and we walked back, the line was closed & they were done meeting for the day.

We tried stopping for some Photopass pictures but DS was not having it, so we decided to just leave and take him back for his nap around 12:30.

The only eventful thing to happen on our break was when DH went to pick up DS's birthday cake from Cold Stone. We had called the week before our trip and customized a birthday cake for him, but had told them we wanted to pay in person because we had a gift card and it wouldn't let us use it online (plus we don't have any nearby). They said that was fine. So DH shows up to pick up the cake, and our order is missing! I don't know if someone else got it by accident or it was never made, but it wasn't there. Since the cake had not been paid for yet, they let DH choose one out of the case and gave it to him for free. They wrote a Happy Birthday message and added some sprinkles. It was nice getting a free cake, but it wasn't what we had wanted. And we are still stuck with that gift card!

UP NEXT: Another night of Hanson!

Last edited by khertz; 12-26-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:38 AM   #188
ash-n-brensmom
DIS Veteran

Awww, poor Paxton...that kid can't catch a break! I remember my oldest always getting sick on Christmas break, every year it was one thing or another with her. She finally (at 12) is out of that phase...but now her sister is following in her footsteps. She got strep throat 3 days before school let out last week!

Hope he is feeling better now!

We ate at 50's this time around too...DH wanted a change. It was okay. We had eaten there before and while the kids liked having the tv at the table, and the food was okay...the waiter at the next section was AWESOME!!! And ours was not. Kind of left you feeling wanting...kwim?

Sci-fi next time for sure!

Old 12-27-2012, 10:59 AM   #189
skier_pete
DIS Veteran

Nice Christmas pictures! It's funny that Paxton didn't want to open presents, our DD wouldn't open things for YEARS. She was like 6 before she would open all her presents on Christmas. I remember when she was three we still had unopened presents in February. Now she tears into them pretty good, though.

We have Disney on ice come through each year, but no Disney on stage. I guess that's the price we pay for living in the Great White North! Actually got a foot of snow overnight, but I am still at work today! That's Buffalo's response to winter weather. We are prepared.

Ugh the Disney Junior show. I just can no longer STAND that show. I keep hoping DD will grow out of it, but at 9 we STILL had to go see it out in DLR. (She is definitely more regressive than most kids her age...she still prefers watching Nick Jr. while all her friends are watching much older stuff - too old in my opinion - so I don't mind it that much.)

Anyways, I've seen the show maybe 6-7 times now. Cute the first time. Annoying by the 7th time. The original show - or at least the 2006 version of it - had Bear in the Big Blue House, Rolie Polie Olie, Winnie the Pooh, and Stanley, if you remember any of those! The current version originally had Pooh's rescue rangers, or whatever the heck that was called, which was replaced by Jake and the Pirates. Truthfully, the show is great for little kids, and good for getting a bit of an air conditioned break, though at 43 my body is starting to protest sitting on the floor that long. I really kind of miss Bear in the BBH as that show was bloody genius (or course a Henson studios product). Recommend going to the Library and renting some episodes for Paxton (our library still has them). I get sick of all these kids shows where they pause and wait for the child to respond. Does your kid talk to the TV? Cause mine doesn't!

1971 - 1982 Many childhood trips May 1997 - Off-site w/ DGF (now DW) October 2000 - Off-site w/ DW - 1st AK
October 14-20,2006 - First on-site (POFQ), first w/ DD3 and DMIL. September 22-29, 2007 with freinds @ POFQ! August 23-31, 2008. Just us 3...dining for free!
December 12-20, 2009 - 40th Birthday trip! Trip Report April 20-25, 2010 - Short surprise trip for DD! Trip Report
October 15-25, 2010 @ AKL Trip Report!
November 11-20, 2011 - Free dining at CBR! PTR! and Trip Report
July/August 2012 Disneyland / Australia TripPTR "I choose to Be Amused" TR
The Disney Trifecta - a PTR for 2013. LINK Trip Reports - ABD: "A Fistful of Fastpasses" WDW: "For A Few Fastpasses More" DCL: "Once Upon a Time in the Carribean"

October 2014 Pre Trip Report- "Let us plan our Escape !" LINK NEW TR
Old 12-27-2012, 11:46 AM   #190
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
So despite no nap, he did AWESOME at the show and loved every minute! It was definitely money WELL spent!
That's great! It always feels like a ticking time bomb after the dreaded 10 minute nap, but I'm glad that he had a good time at the show anyway!

Quote:
Yesterday morning didn't go off quite as planned. We got him up around 7:30 am and as we brought him out into the living room to see what Santa had left for him, he turned around and starting crying, then yelled, "No! Don't want it!" We actually had to convince him to come open his presents!
Wow.

Poor guy. It's never fun to be sick on Christmas. It really is a shame that he wasn't himself.

Quote:
We were all super thrilled to see we would be sitting on the floor! lol
That's the best part!!!!

Quote:
He is not familiar at all with Handy Manny and has only seen Little Einsteins a few times, but he was still transfixed during their portions of the show.
DS is the same way. I've heard they're replacing those parts with Doc McStuffins and Princess Sofia, so that should at least be more relevant with the more popular shows they have on the air now.

Quote:
DS was much less afraid this time around, and as long as I held him tight against my chest when we were spinning, he actually laughed & enjoyed it.
Must be something about that spinning...

Quote:
And we are still stuck with that gift card!
Hey, if it is that big of a problem I'd be more than happy to take care of it for you!

Quote:
UP NEXT: Another night of Hanson!
Again????
Old 12-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #191
khertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash-n-brensmom View Post
Awww, poor Paxton...that kid can't catch a break! I remember my oldest always getting sick on Christmas break, every year it was one thing or another with her. She finally (at 12) is out of that phase...but now her sister is following in her footsteps. She got strep throat 3 days before school let out last week!

Hope he is feeling better now!

We ate at 50's this time around too...DH wanted a change. It was okay. We had eaten there before and while the kids liked having the tv at the table, and the food was okay...the waiter at the next section was AWESOME!!! And ours was not. Kind of left you feeling wanting...kwim?

Sci-fi next time for sure!
Oh gosh, I hope this is not a trend of Paxton getting sick on Christmas too!! That would not be a good thing. He is doing better...we saw the doctor yesterday and he already has an ear infection after just having the tubes for 3 weeks!! Not a good outlook for us, but I'm hoping this is just a minor bump in the road to better.

I know, it all depends on the server! Like I said, ours was okay. Not big on the schtick, but that's okay with me. However, we did have to wait awhile for her to bring his yogurt parfait (which for the first couple of days was the only thing he wanted to eat!), but she did earn points for bringing the cupcake and signed card. She made a big fuss over it being his birthday! And the food was good. I really liked my chicken, but DH was not overly impressed with the salmon. I think we'll be sticking with Sci-Fi in the future as well!

By the way, have you started your TR & I just missed it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skier_pete View Post
Nice Christmas pictures! It's funny that Paxton didn't want to open presents, our DD wouldn't open things for YEARS. She was like 6 before she would open all her presents on Christmas. I remember when she was three we still had unopened presents in February. Now she tears into them pretty good, though.

We have Disney on ice come through each year, but no Disney on stage. I guess that's the price we pay for living in the Great White North! Actually got a foot of snow overnight, but I am still at work today! That's Buffalo's response to winter weather. We are prepared.

Ugh the Disney Junior show. I just can no longer STAND that show. I keep hoping DD will grow out of it, but at 9 we STILL had to go see it out in DLR. (She is definitely more regressive than most kids her age...she still prefers watching Nick Jr. while all her friends are watching much older stuff - too old in my opinion - so I don't mind it that much.)

Anyways, I've seen the show maybe 6-7 times now. Cute the first time. Annoying by the 7th time. The original show - or at least the 2006 version of it - had Bear in the Big Blue House, Rolie Polie Olie, Winnie the Pooh, and Stanley, if you remember any of those! The current version originally had Pooh's rescue rangers, or whatever the heck that was called, which was replaced by Jake and the Pirates. Truthfully, the show is great for little kids, and good for getting a bit of an air conditioned break, though at 43 my body is starting to protest sitting on the floor that long. I really kind of miss Bear in the BBH as that show was bloody genius (or course a Henson studios product). Recommend going to the Library and renting some episodes for Paxton (our library still has them). I get sick of all these kids shows where they pause and wait for the child to respond. Does your kid talk to the TV? Cause mine doesn't!
We thought FOR SURE he would be excited about opening presents this year, so it was kind of a letdown that he wasn't interested! However, he did really enjoy all of the things we got for him, so that was good enough for me.

Since seeing the stage show, I'm going to look into Disney on Ice. I think we would all enjoy that as well! This was such a great show, it combined lots of classic Disney songs with some current music woven in. The mermaids did the Single Ladies dance, which was pretty funny! A foot of snow!! I'm not even joking, DH wore shorts & a polo on Christmas day because the temps were in the 70's!!

For the first time seeing Disney Jr. it was cute and entertaining for DS. However, I can absolutely see how the novelty wears off after that! And sitting on the floor, how brutal can you get?! I know I remember taking the kids from my mom's daycare to see a Disney stage show MANY years ago featuring Bear in the Big Blue House and it was cute. That show was big when my sister was little. Maybe a repeat visit next year won't be so bad since they have added Sophia the First (I don't know anything about her but at least it's new) and Doc McStuffins.

And I read this post the other day, but I TOTALLY laughed today at work thinking of this! I went in a patient's room (2 1/2 year old girl) and she was watching Dora and Dora said, "How can we get across the river?" *Pause* and my patient said, "The boat!" So apparently while your child (and mine!) do not respond to the tv, there are kids that do!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
That's great! It always feels like a ticking time bomb after the dreaded 10 minute nap, but I'm glad that he had a good time at the show anyway!

He was being such a monster at home too while we were getting ready for the show, I was VERY skeptical that we'd make it through the whole thing! I was so proud that he did so well, and now at least we know if he has to miss a nap in the future it won't be meltdown city.

Wow.

Poor guy. It's never fun to be sick on Christmas. It really is a shame that he wasn't himself.

"Don't want it" is currently the phrase we hear most often around the house, followed by "no" of course. It really is fun being the parent of a toddler!! It was really upsetting to see him feeling so bad on Christmas though.

That's the best part!!!!

I think they could at least invest in some bean bag chairs or something!!

DS is the same way. I've heard they're replacing those parts with Doc McStuffins and Princess Sofia, so that should at least be more relevant with the more popular shows they have on the air now.

Yeah, I heard that too. So at least when we go next year, it won't be the same show, and then it'll be a couple of years before we are back, so it'll give them time to freshen it up again hopefully!

Must be something about that spinning...

I know! He either loved it or hated it.

Hey, if it is that big of a problem I'd be more than happy to take care of it for you!

Again????

I think you meant...

Again?!!
Old 12-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #192
MEK
DIS Veteran

Sorry Paxton was not feeling well on christmas day. I hope he is feeling better now. Poor little guy.

Can I just add that I am so jealous its warm enough to wear shorts on Christmas. I would LOVE that.

Fun update. Very impressive scores on TSM.
glad that Paxton cooperated.

Lunch sounds fun and yummy!

Can't believe you cake went MIA and now you still have the coldstone gift card that you were hoping to use. Doesn't it just figure?

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 12-29-2012, 08:19 PM   #193
khertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK
Sorry Paxton was not feeling well on christmas day. I hope he is feeling better now. Poor little guy.

Can I just add that I am so jealous its warm enough to wear shorts on Christmas. I would LOVE that.

Fun update. Very impressive scores on TSM.
glad that Paxton cooperated.

Lunch sounds fun and yummy!

Can't believe you cake went MIA and now you still have the coldstone gift card that you were hoping to use. Doesn't it just figure?
He's better but still running fever now and then. We are keeping it pretty low key this weekend me hoping he is back to normal for daycare on Monday.

I guess there is some truth to "grass is always greener..." because I was SO disappointed that it was so hot & muggy on Christmas! I had trouble figuring out what to wear and how to dress Paxton! I had gotten him a long sleeved white button up shirt with an adorable dark red and blue argyle sweater vest for his Christmas outfit and it was way too warm for that

I guess we can just hang on to that gift card and maybe use it on another cake next year. Hope they don't lose our order this time!!
Old 12-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #194
skier_pete
DIS Veteran

BTW, if you don't know what to do with the coldstone card, id be willing to take it off your hands.

You shudder at a foot if snow, but all we have to do is drive home really carefully and wait for it to stop. We don't have to worry about getting 6 feet of water in our living room like you do!

Your Dora story made me laugh...our DD never once talked back to the TV. I always get a little unnerved at her staring at me! AWKWARD!

1971 - 1982 Many childhood trips May 1997 - Off-site w/ DGF (now DW) October 2000 - Off-site w/ DW - 1st AK
October 14-20,2006 - First on-site (POFQ), first w/ DD3 and DMIL. September 22-29, 2007 with freinds @ POFQ! August 23-31, 2008. Just us 3...dining for free!
December 12-20, 2009 - 40th Birthday trip! Trip Report April 20-25, 2010 - Short surprise trip for DD! Trip Report
October 15-25, 2010 @ AKL Trip Report!
November 11-20, 2011 - Free dining at CBR! PTR! and Trip Report
July/August 2012 Disneyland / Australia TripPTR "I choose to Be Amused" TR
The Disney Trifecta - a PTR for 2013. LINK Trip Reports - ABD: "A Fistful of Fastpasses" WDW: "For A Few Fastpasses More" DCL: "Once Upon a Time in the Carribean"

October 2014 Pre Trip Report- "Let us plan our Escape !" LINK NEW TR
Old 12-30-2012, 08:05 AM   #195
CandleontheWater
Forever in love with Hathaway Browne

All caught up!

I'm sorry to hear that Paxton was sick on Christmas Poor little guy, he still looked like he was having some fun and it looks like santa was really good to him (BTW, Everett got bristle blocks too and they are a huge hit around here! ).

Glad to see Paxton enjoyed the Disney junior show! We didn't make it there on our last trip, but DS has loved it in the past. I'm really glad to see it being updated, since DS has never seen Handy Manny, and it will be a little more interesting for the adults to not see the same skits over and over.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: