Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #106
Cassondra
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goteamwood View Post
I am so glad they like them. I hope you have a great trip, they are such cute boys and from reading your reports it sounds like you deserve a trip of a lifetime! I hope I didn't spoil any surprises, I didn't know the WDW part was a secret when I wrote the note!
Yes they love them. And no worries I have been reading the notes to them and I just skip over anything that might sound like WDW then I'm saving all of the notes so they can read through everything after xmas.

Shawn-Brooklyn's MAW Disney Cruise Jan 2013 pre trip

Cassondra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #107
goteamwood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassondra View Post
Yes they love them. And no worries I have been reading the notes to them and I just skip over anything that might sound like WDW then I'm saving all of the notes so they can read through everything after xmas.
A very merry christmas indeed! You are going to have so much fun. My boys just turned 3 last month, we went for their birthday. They talk about Disney World every day, beg to go back, and pretend to build Goofy's roller coaster and teacup rides and meet characters. SO much fun! What a great surprise, I can't wait to hear about the trip!

goteamwood is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-09-2012, 10:13 PM   #108
Cassondra
Mouseketeer

Their passports are here! I got us all registered online for the cruise to make check in faster...Can I start packing now?

Old 12-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #109
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Quote:
Their passports are here! I got us all registered online for the cruise to make check in faster...Can I start packing now?
yay for getting the passports & registration done! I say yes, start packing!!!

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #110
Lilfoot93
DIS Veteran

I love all the Big Gives! Your cruise is almost here, so exciting!! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Jackie

TR: Trev's Star Wars MAW trip

Trevor DS 9 (wish kiddo) Allie DD 6 Kara DD 6
Lilfoot93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #111
Cassondra
Mouseketeer

So today was a very LONG day. Shawn-Brooklyn has been having diarrhea for the past 7 months straight and they finally decided to do an endoscopy and colonoscopy to see if there was a reason why since nothing has fixed it up to this point. Needless to say he couldn't eat past 8am and his procedure was at 3pm, plus it is a 2 hour drive to the hospital in Iowa City. Everything looked ok but they took some biopsies to run tests on. Lets just say my little guy was not very happy today. So when we got home and had THREE BIG GIVES at our door it made his face light up. I can't even express how thankful we are that all of you have been doing this for him. I will post pics soon. Thanks a ton!!!

Old 12-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #112
Cassondra
Mouseketeer

This first one comes from NevadaJen. Let me tell you the timing couldn't have been better. I was just telling the kids we should make a countdown so they don't have to keep asking me...I love all of the fun facts you added! Thanks so much!

Old 12-10-2012, 10:47 PM   #113
Cassondra
Mouseketeer

Next was a package from Disney52303. The shirts are awesome! Thank you so much!

The boys thought it was funny that I chopped off half of daddy so I had to share this one

Old 12-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #114
Nevada Jen
Mouseketeer

I am so glad you got it! I was starting to wonder if I had the wrong address. You day sounds positively yucky. I have been at urgent care twice in 4 days with my "healthy" kid. Medical stress just blows chunks! Glad you got some Big Gives to brighten your day! I hope the test all come out OK!
Nevada Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:56 PM   #115
Cassondra
Mouseketeer

And last but not least was a package from ERICALYNN1979. They opened the box and all I heard was Taeshawn yell "it's full of suckers!" After they each put one in their mouth they realized that the amazing towels were in the box too. They are really cute..and Taeshawn realized right away who the pins were! Thank you!!!

Old 12-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #116
Cassondra
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada Jen View Post
I am so glad you got it! I was starting to wonder if I had the wrong address. You day sounds positively yucky. I have been at urgent care twice in 4 days with my "healthy" kid. Medical stress just blows chunks! Glad you got some Big Gives to brighten your day! I hope the test all come out OK!
So come to find out it had the wrong apartment number. Luckily I have it set up so UPS texts me when I have deliveries and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I wasn't getting the tracking stickers left and then I checked online and it said customer pick up. So I went there this morning and realized the wrong apartment number was listed and the person in that apartment obviously said they weren't me so they were getting ready to return it to you lol but we got it just in time Thanks again! We have it set up on our table.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #117
angel's momma
DIS Veteran

Yay for the passports & registration I was wondering if that was doable with MAW, glad to hear it is.

I agree with Lisa - start packing

So very sorry he's been dealing with that for so long, praying for a quick resolution. Sorry you had such a long day - it's so hard when they have to fast for such a long time. Yay for the Big Gives that brightened his day

Love the countdown calendar, cruise shirts, and towels - they're all fantastic.

Poor Daddy Great pic - glad you shared it.

So funny about the suckers - such a fun idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada Jen View Post
I have been at urgent care twice in 4 days with my "healthy" kid. Medical stress just blows chunks!
Hope everything is better now - praying for your family too.

Pretrip Report: Angel's Make a Wish Cruise on the Dream /and extended days at WDW PTR :We have dates 4/13-25
Trip Report: Angel's Make a Wish DREAM Cruise & extended days at wdw: April 13-25, 2013

Previous trips: 2013 Apr. 18-25 2010 May 8-15 2009 Dec. 4-11 2008 Dec. 15-24 2008 Aug. 30-Sept 7
2007 Sept. 1-8 2006 Dec. 9-16 2006 Sept. 26-Oct.3 2005 Sept. 25-Oct.8 2004 Dec. 11-21 All at POP
CRUISE 2013 Apr. 14-18 Disney DREAM
angel's momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:51 AM   #118
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

what a rough day for Shawn-Brookly hope they can figure out what's going on!

love the new shirts and towels, so CUTE! and what a great idea for the countdown!

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #119
ericalynn1979
DIS Veteran

Quote:
And last but not least was a package from ERICALYNN1979. They opened the box and all I heard was Taeshawn yell "it's full of suckers!" After they each put one in their mouth they realized that the amazing towels were in the box too. They are really cute..and Taeshawn realized right away who the pins were! Thank you!!!

YAY! I'm so glad you got the package!!! I've been quietly reading the trip report, we're getting ready for the Fantasy on Saturday so I knew I had to get in on this Big Give! I had a huge bag of Dum Dums and my 4 year old had the genius idea of filling the empty space in the box with them!

I hope you guys have a magical trip, I love to see those huge smiles on their faces!
Old 12-11-2012, 01:39 PM   #120
Cassondra
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericalynn1979 View Post
YAY! I'm so glad you got the package!!! I've been quietly reading the trip report, we're getting ready for the Fantasy on Saturday so I knew I had to get in on this Big Give! I had a huge bag of Dum Dums and my 4 year old had the genius idea of filling the empty space in the box with them!

I hope you guys have a magical trip, I love to see those huge smiles on their faces!
Thank you so much! Have fun on your trip too!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: