Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2013, 07:24 PM   #3571
CowboyErin

As someone told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to fly...
Happiness is a warm puppy

CowboyErin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:25 PM   #3572
grandfloluver
Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.

I hope my friends are scheming for a good birthday present for me. My best friend forgot it last year so I am hoping she will make it up to me.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-13-2013, 07:42 PM   #3573
I Am What I Am
Pie builds amazing friendships

Gryffindor Girl
Meet Me In The Sandbox
Imagineering!

Location: Currently in the Hufflepuff Common Room, skipping Potions.

I'm watching kitchen nightmares and Gordon Ramsey is chewing some guy out and the chef is in the background with a look on his face like Christmas came early

ϟ "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry. But why on earth should that mean it isn't real?" ϟ

I Am What I Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:06 PM   #3574
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

I don't know what I am going to do when I can't spend hours sitting on the couch with my best friend talking about life.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:57 AM   #3575
Cinderella8
Don't question my nerdy logic

Bored.
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Cinderella8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:21 AM   #3576
disneygirl520

I don't wanna go to the dentist!
Old 05-14-2013, 10:03 AM   #3577
Cinderella8

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
I don't wanna go to the dentist!
Ahhh my teacher's brother is my dentist
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 05-14-2013, 11:09 AM   #3578
LondonUnderground
Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
I'm Team George Harrison!
phew, we are all good. its back

ahahahahha i failed biology today lol

why the hell was there a question about tadpoles on a paper that's supposed to be about the human body???
aqa what are u doing

judging by twitter everyone is outraged so hopefully it'll have low grade boundaries lolol
Old 05-14-2013, 11:12 AM   #3579
disneygirl520

I have waay too many subscribed threads.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #3580
disneygirl520

Just re-downloaded sims freeplay, this may be a bad idea.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:25 PM   #3581
I Am What I Am

Gryffindor Girl
Meet Me In The Sandbox
Imagineering!

i'm almost done with the first book in a song of ice and fire

ϟ "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry. But why on earth should that mean it isn't real?" ϟ

Old 05-14-2013, 02:07 PM   #3582
Cinderella8

Just finished Insurgenr book and started 5 projects in one class
Old 05-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #3583
Mickeysgirl34
"Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future." - Walt Disney

reading old threads
sigh memories

Don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me
Just look around and find, your dreams come true with me.

Mickeysgirl34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #3584
Mickeysgirl34
"Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future." - Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyisBeast View Post
oh dang that's soon, school doesn't end until june 7th for me though

but hey i think i might be able to get it done by then omg
oh you're lucky
i don't get out of school til june 17th

Don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me
Just look around and find, your dreams come true with me.

Mickeysgirl34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #3585
I Am What I Am

Gryffindor Girl
Meet Me In The Sandbox
Imagineering!

i keep feeling like school is going to start up again really soon but i have like 3 months before it starts i need to learn to r e l a x

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: