Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2013, 06:21 PM   #871
taramoz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyfigment

I was on the triumph too, I keep busting my mother because she is going on the carnival pride in june
I sailed the Triumph in November, had a great time! Too bad they keep having so many issues, not good...
Old 03-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #872
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyfigment View Post
I was on the triumph too, I keep busting my mother because she is going on the carnival pride in june
Ya know... That almost sounds like an oxymoron.....

Carnival Pride.....

DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #873
goofyfigment
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall

Ya know... That almost sounds like an oxymoron.....

Carnival Pride.....

Exactly! Lol. Hopefully she has an uneventful voyage
1984 First Visit Off Site 1987 Off Site 1996 All Star Sports 1997 Howard Johnson Enchantedland 1998 The Spas @ Resort World 2001 Westgate Towers and HRH 2007 Sheraton Vistana Villages and HRH 2008 Parkway International and RPR 2009 All Star Sports 2010 Westgate Vacation Villas 2011 Club Seville 2011 All Star Sports 2012 Sheraton Vistana Resort and Windsor Hills 2012 Westgate Leisure Resort and POP 2013 Westgate Vacation Villas 2013 Birthday trip Royal Pacific 2013 Portofino Bay 2013 POP 2013 All Star Movies 2014 Wilderness Lodge Villas 2014 Vacation Villas At Fantasyworld
goofyfigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:15 AM   #874
peteanddebbie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyfigment View Post
Best of luck to her.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:19 PM   #875
caitlincutshair
Earning My Ears

Hello Fellow Single Disney lovers!!!! I am a Princess, hairstylist & single mom from the DC area. My mom actually suggested I come join in on all the fun here(she is always lurking around disboards!) Looking for new friends to share my nerdy Disney love with!!!
caitlincutshair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #876
bellepearle
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitlincutshair View Post
Hello Fellow Single Disney lovers!!!! I am a Princess, hairstylist & single mom from the DC area. My mom actually suggested I come join in on all the fun here(she is always lurking around disboards!) Looking for new friends to share my nerdy Disney love with!!!
Welcome!
bellepearle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:28 PM   #877
DCTooTall

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitlincutshair View Post
to the group. Gotta love those mom's who lurk around here and 'suggest' their kids join in the fun. (HI MOMS!!). PotcAddict joined us for the same reason back in the day.

Go ahead and pull up a chair, order up a drink, and join into the fun!
Old 03-21-2013, 04:00 PM   #878
caitlincutshair
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post

to the group. Gotta love those mom's who lurk around here and 'suggest' their kids join in the fun. (HI MOMS!!). PotcAddict joined us for the same reason back in the day.

Go ahead and pull up a chair, order up a drink, and join into the fun!
Thank you! She has been a lurker for YEARS haha & I finally listened !!
Old 03-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #879
caitlincutshair
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellepearle View Post
Welcome!
Thank you thank you
Old 03-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #880
BGK
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Plus five, I'll say right up front. As it is most days, these days, at the Chinese-water-torture that is my day job, it was a rough day.

Does it make one a bad son if one has dragged one's mother, who, in the mists of the past, wasn't given to such behavior, into one's drinking circle? Is it better or worse if one's drinking companions have adopted her as the group mother?
BGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:43 AM   #881
Irishman
Earning My Ears

No not at all.My mother being the prude she is.Once she has settled down and had a drink of wine.Will actully warm up to my friends.And they all will get along with her.( better than myself)....Now my father ( once he was alive)..Was a teacher part time in Waashington D.C...After classes he would meet up with me and my friends who all loved him...Enjoy them while you can...
Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:54 PM   #882
DCTooTall

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGK View Post
Plus five, I'll say right up front. As it is most days, these days, at the Chinese-water-torture that is my day job, it was a rough day.

Does it make one a bad son if one has dragged one's mother, who, in the mists of the past, wasn't given to such behavior, into one's drinking circle? Is it better or worse if one's drinking companions have adopted her as the group mother?

I'm gonna have to probably say no. We even had Brock's parents join us at the room party during last year's SSC meet.... and enjoyed having them around so much, we made them join us as we drank around the world the next day at EPCOT.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:14 PM   #883
Nightenbelle
Earning My Ears

Quote:

I'm gonna have to probably say no. We even had Brock's parents join us at the room party during last year's SSC meet.... and enjoyed having them around so much, we made them join us as we drank around the world the next day at EPCOT.
I want to try the drinking around the world one of the days I'm at Epcot- I'm not quite sure if I've got the type of parents who will join in. . . well- Mom will for the most part- Dad will just be the one ACTING intoxicated :-)
Nightenbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:10 PM   #884
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Brock's parents were definitely a great addition to the party, they were so much fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightenbelle View Post
I want to try the drinking around the world one of the days I'm at Epcot- I'm not quite sure if I've got the type of parents who will join in. . . well- Mom will for the most part- Dad will just be the one ACTING intoxicated :-)
I may have done this once or twice. It is so much fun, you have to do it, there are so many drinks to try. I can't wait to do it again.

ctnurse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:47 PM   #885
FLchick415
DIS Veteran

Oh man, I'd LOVE to try drinking around the world at Epcot! Me and my sister were actually just recently talking about we'd love to go, just us two, and meander around the park.

~*All Star Movies*~*Port Orleans French Quarter*~*Wilderness Lodge*~*Pop Century(x3)*~*Countless other times off site*~
FLchick415 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: