Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #751
jagfanjosh3252
#1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyfigment

I work til 8 so is it 8pm on Friday yet?
I work till 11. Lol
Old 03-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #752
amfie928
Mouseketeer

Last time I was at Hershey I was 4 and got the flu in the way home! Probably did Storybook Forest too on that same trip....is that still around?!

I am partial to Cedar Point as a thrill park.
amfie928 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #753
ahoff
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brocktoon View Post
Isn't the new(er) Troegs brewery located pretty close to Hershey Park? One more reason I may need to travel out that way.
Sounds like a good reason! Had a work trip today to PA to visit some circuit board shops. Was in Croydon and was hoping to go to the Neshiminy Creek Brewery. Alas, found out they are closed Monday and Tuesday. On the beer subject, was in VT during President's week. Stopped at the Alchemist and bought a case of Heady Topper, what a great beer!
Old 03-06-2013, 11:50 AM   #754
Brocktoon
21st Century Schizoid Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoff View Post
Sounds like a good reason! Had a work trip today to PA to visit some circuit board shops. Was in Croydon and was hoping to go to the Neshiminy Creek Brewery. Alas, found out they are closed Monday and Tuesday. On the beer subject, was in VT during President's week. Stopped at the Alchemist and bought a case of Heady Topper, what a great beer!
Yeah, I think Neshaminy Creek only has normal hours Fri-Sun. It's a pretty small place with a 'quaint' tasting area. They're a full on brewery instead of a brewpub. They do tend to overhop for my taste. I'm no fun though ... I tend to stick with beers < 50-60 IUBs. I've enjoyed Neshaminy's triple and doublebock.

I recently picked up a case of Great Lakes Conway Irish Red seasonal. Since I like maltier brews, thier red is one of my favorites seasonals outside of fall/oktobefest season (which is my favorite beer time)

Next Trip: Food & Wine Fest: 10/23 - 10/31 2014
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

- Neil Peart
Brocktoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:33 PM   #755
Offsides
I enjoy being a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfanjosh3252 View Post
I work till 11. Lol
My new clinical rotation is Thursday/Friday 3-11 pm at a hospital right in the heart of poor, crime ridden Detroit. On an involuntary psych ward. If I disappear.. send out a search and rescue party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amfie928 View Post
Last time I was at Hershey I was 4 and got the flu in the way home! Probably did Storybook Forest too on that same trip....is that still around?!

I am partial to Cedar Point as a thrill park.
I love love LOVE Cedar Point!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:37 PM   #756
taramoz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by megan_in_pink View Post
Are we Friday at 5:15pm yet?
I am ready for Saturday, 5ish, cuz that is when I land in Orlando to start vacation!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #757
tabbytrekker
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offsides View Post
My new clinical rotation is Thursday/Friday 3-11 pm at a hospital right in the heart of poor, crime ridden Detroit. On an involuntary psych ward. If I disappear.. send out a search and rescue party.

I second the love for Cedar Point.
tabbytrekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:13 PM   #758
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I so don't miss clinical, there must be some "interesting" patients for see. Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taramoz View Post
I am ready for Saturday, 5ish, cuz that is when I land in Orlando to start vacation!!!!!!!!!
I forgot you were going. Have fun and have a drink for us.

ctnurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #759
DefLepard
<3 Disney

Quote:
Yay for March Disney peeps !!!

I am looking forward to Monday arrival for MK rope drop, and Tuesday Epcot park day.

Yummy looking Garden Marketplace kiosks at Epcot F&G Festival, with all that beer and wine, I am hoping it rivals F&W Festival

OMG a Dole whip with spiced rum whoo hoo

Have fun at Pop, I am doing split stay, first 2 days at POR, second 2 days at CBR
Old 03-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #760
Offsides
I enjoy being a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabbytrekker View Post
I second the love for Cedar Point.
It is awesome. Favorite ride? If I am flying old school, I love the Raptor.. my favorite new ride is the Maverick though. So amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnurse View Post
I so don't miss clinical, there must be some "interesting" patients for see. Have fun.
I loved my last clinical. Not excited for this one. At least I will surely have some crazy (literally!) stories!
Old 03-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #761
taramoz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLepard View Post
Yay for March Disney peeps !!!

I am looking forward to Monday arrival for MK rope drop, and Tuesday Epcot park day.

Yummy looking Garden Marketplace kiosks at Epcot F&G Festival, with all that beer and wine, I am hoping it rivals F&W Festival

OMG a Dole whip with spiced rum whoo hoo

Have fun at Pop, I am doing split stay, first 2 days at POR, second 2 days at CBR
We have a similar schedule, I have MK planned for monday and Epcot Tuesday! Watch out for me and say hi if you happen to see me! The food at Epcot F&G looks so good I canceled a reservation to eat the booths instead...

Enjoy your trip!
Old 03-07-2013, 04:49 AM   #762
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Tara, I will be there (hopefully with my Son) Saturday through Monday. Maybe we can get a chance to meet up if you have time.
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
nurse.darcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:30 AM   #763
Disneyandphilliesfan
Mouseketeer

Everyone make St Patty's day plans yet? Were having a surprise 60th for my mom.
Disneyandphilliesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #764
tabbytrekker
Mouseketeer

Quote:
It is awesome. Favorite ride? If I am flying old school, I love the Raptor.. my favorite new ride is the Maverick though. So amazing.

I loved my last clinical. Not excited for this one. At least I will surely have some crazy (literally!) stories!
Maverick - by far is my favorite. Second would likely be Raptor. It is really hard to go wrong though with Cedar Point's roller coasters. Except maybe Mantis - I don't really like that one. Oh and Magnum! The ride is fun, but I've seen it stuck so many times on the hill that I'm reluctant to ride it anymore.

I got so spoiled by rides when I worked there.
tabbytrekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #765
1Grumpy9
DIS Veteran

I am back from my almost two week trip to Florida. I need a vacation from my vacation!! We did so much running while I was down there, I just want to relax now. My DBFF and I went to the Daytona 500, Disney, an ECHL hockey game in Orlando and had a wedding in Tampa. It was quite chilly last weekend in Florida and of course the wedding was outside at the aquarium so we were all cold. We were going to go to a baseball game, but Sunday it was chilly and windy so we just decided to shop at DTD. We saw quite a few neat things that we wanted to buy (both at DTD and Fantasyland), but we restrained as we will be back in December.

We Can't Be Stuck on the Stairs Again TR

1Grumpy9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: