Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2013, 03:34 PM   #1876
StephyDee
One day the tag fairy will pity me enough to give me an awesome tag. Until then?.....BACON AND DUCKS! >:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLepard View Post
What kind ?

I'd love some Cap'n Crunch with Berries right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie10 View Post
I literally had cap'n crunch with berries at 2 am like 2 days ago... Must be a disney thing

Um......wow. That's what I had last night. I had the choice between Cheerios and Cap'n Crunch w/ Berries, and my inner kid won. I even finished the box, too!

My Ultimate Dream: To see Walt Disney World during Christmas time...and not worry about how much it costs to reach that dream...*sigh*
StephyDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #1877
StephyDee
One day the tag fairy will pity me enough to give me an awesome tag. Until then?.....BACON AND DUCKS! >:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
Hey, If you want, They even have lines at Disney where you can wait and get some quality time with the super sized Woody.
I expected this, awaited it, and still laughed like crazy when I read it.

You know what? Watch this video. I've mentioned it enough and I can't help but laugh every time I see it.

Is it vulgar and tasteless at times? Yep.
Can it potentially ruin your perception of Woody, Buzz and Mickey? Yep.

......but it's hilarious, AND you'll probably appreciate some of the jokes. heehee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njFzZEX_XNc
Quote:
Oh... and I actually got officially engaged in the Magic Kingdom in Liberty Square (where we first met in person) without a stroller or person to be seen anywhere around us.
Congrats!!! No sign of a stroller or person PERIOD? Cherish that, because I don't know how often you'll see that happen again.

My Ultimate Dream: To see Walt Disney World during Christmas time...and not worry about how much it costs to reach that dream...*sigh*
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-15-2013, 03:55 PM   #1878
eimmi07
Back in the cold state!

All of this talk about Capt'n Crunch w/ berries is making me hungry. Anyway how is everyone today!
Stay's at WDW:, March 1989: Off-site, August 2007: Pop Century, August 2008: CBR/Pop Century, August 2008-January 2009: Fall CP, August 2009: Pop Century (free dining):, October 2010: Pop Century, August 2011: Boardwalk Resort and Disney College Program till January 2012 September 2013: Pop Century Resort (free dining)
eimmi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #1879
Jennifer84
Mouseketeer

Hi, everyone!
2 Princesses and a Prince visit for the fisrt time ~ April 2014
April 2014 PTR
Jennifer84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #1880
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephyDee View Post
I expected this, awaited it, and still laughed like crazy when I read it.

You know what? Watch this video. I've mentioned it enough and I can't help but laugh every time I see it.

Is it vulgar and tasteless at times? Yep.
Can it potentially ruin your perception of Woody, Buzz and Mickey? Yep.

......but it's hilarious, AND you'll probably appreciate some of the jokes. heehee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njFzZEX_XNc

Congrats!!! No sign of a stroller or person PERIOD? Cherish that, because I don't know how often you'll see that happen again.

That video was GREAT!

(Wrong... but awesome!)

That's the great advantage to popping the question first thing after Rope Drop in Liberty Square. No one heads to Liberty Square first thing when you have Fantasyland or a Mountain to get on or get a fastpass for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer84 View Post
Hi, everyone!
to the group!
DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:01 PM   #1881
StephyDee

Quote:

That video was GREAT!

(Wrong... but awesome!)
Yeah, I kinda feel bad for laughing, but......oh well.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:01 AM   #1882
DIS_MERI
Mouseketeer

Looking like I am going to get to make another trip to the World this year, first week of December. We never actually did a honeymoon (we stayed in a B&B .25 miles from our house the night after the wedding and were back home by 9am to take the kids to church lol) when we got married last December (DH was out of vacation time).

So, it looks like we are going to take off for 3-4 nights for our anniversary, just the 2 of us I have a PAP from our June trip, so just DH will need a ticket and I am going to rent points (actually will probably get a transfer since I have DVC, just no points of my own left lol) for us to get a savannah view studio at AKL (they had availability for dates we want as of yesterday). Other than wanting to see Fantasmic! (I've not been and it was DH's one must do from our June and he said he'd really like to go again), we have no set schedule. Might do DDP, although I also have a TIW card....so excited!
Old 07-16-2013, 08:22 AM   #1883
DuffGT06
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIS_MERI View Post
Looking like I am going to get to make another trip to the World this year, first week of December. We never actually did a honeymoon (we stayed in a B&B .25 miles from our house the night after the wedding and were back home by 9am to take the kids to church lol) when we got married last December (DH was out of vacation time).

So, it looks like we are going to take off for 3-4 nights for our anniversary, just the 2 of us I have a PAP from our June trip, so just DH will need a ticket and I am going to rent points (actually will probably get a transfer since I have DVC, just no points of my own left lol) for us to get a savannah view studio at AKL (they had availability for dates we want as of yesterday). Other than wanting to see Fantasmic! (I've not been and it was DH's one must do from our June and he said he'd really like to go again), we have no set schedule. Might do DDP, although I also have a TIW card....so excited!
I will be there the first week of December as well! Sounds like you have a great plan and happy honeymoon!
WDW 1985, Cabins at FW 1988, Daytrip 2002, Music 2004, Movies 2005, Off-site 2006, Off-site 2007, POP 2007, Off-site 2008, POP Oct 2009, Disneyland June 2010, CS Sept 2010, POP Dec 2011, POP Oct 2012, Disneyland Paris Dec 2012, Sports Oct 2013, POR Dec 2013, POP Feb/Mar 2014, Expedition Everest 5K May 2014, AoA Oct 2014.

DuffGT06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:40 AM   #1884
pookie10
Looking for my Prince....again :(

Quote:

Take lots of photos!!! I wanna stay at akl!!
Old 07-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #1885
DCTooTall

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephyDee View Post
Yeah, I kinda feel bad for laughing, but......oh well.
You must first learn to except that Disney isn't all pixie dust and magic.... And then you will be able to enjoy the darker side of all things disney without feeling bad.

Quote:

Congrats! Sounds like it's gonna be a blast.

I'm still not entirely sure what all WDW we'll be able to swing with our honeymoon trip since the Disney Cruise is eating up a large amount of the budget.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #1886
DIS_MERI
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I'm still not entirely sure what all WDW we'll be able to swing with our honeymoon trip since the Disney Cruise is eating up a large amount of the budget.
Super jealous of your cruise! How are wedding plans coming? Or are you largely left to your own devices and she does most of the planning lol?
Old 07-16-2013, 01:12 PM   #1887
DCTooTall

Quote:
Super jealous of your cruise! How are wedding plans coming? Or are you largely left to your own devices and she does most of the planning lol?
I told her "Just tell me when and where to show up and I'll be there."

I'm letting her (and her mom) do most of the planning of the wedding since she knows what she wants and it means so much more to her than to me. (I'm a guy, so I'm not going to care as much about having "the perfect centerpiece", or flowers, etc etc etc.) I think for the most part everything is coming together nicely. The BIGGEST issue is we aren't even sure if I'm gonna have a best man or any groomsmen now. I asked my Brother to be my Best Man... but then his wife went and got pregnant (after YEARS of trying)... and they are having twins.... and she's due about a month before the wedding. So it's not 100% that my brother will be able to make the trip up from Atlanta for the wedding.

Then HER brother was supposed to be the other groomsman, but after spending years in the airforce they finally decided in May that he was going to get deployed overseas for the summer, and he's not due back until just after the wedding.

But beyond that little hicup which we don't have much control over, I haven't heard of any other showstoppers. My personal biggest question now is paying for the open bar and the honeymoon. (We are taking the official honeymoon trip a month after the wedding so that we can have her parents look after Gus for a couple days before joining us at Disney)
Old 07-16-2013, 03:12 PM   #1888
MICKEY88
if you keep falling off of the planet...
It might be time for a one piece
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
You must first learn to except that Disney isn't all pixie dust and magic.... And then you will be able to enjoy the darker side of all things disney without feeling bad.

that's right... thar be pirates

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule #11: No pirate shall ever wear a “fanny pack”.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
MICKEY88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:24 PM   #1889
pookie10
Looking for my Prince....again :(

Quote:

I told her "Just tell me when and where to show up and I'll be there."

I'm letting her (and her mom) do most of the planning of the wedding since she knows what she wants and it means so much more to her than to me. (I'm a guy, so I'm not going to care as much about having "the perfect centerpiece", or flowers, etc etc etc.) I think for the most part everything is coming together nicely. The BIGGEST issue is we aren't even sure if I'm gonna have a best man or any groomsmen now. I asked my Brother to be my Best Man... but then his wife went and got pregnant (after YEARS of trying)... and they are having twins.... and she's due about a month before the wedding. So it's not 100% that my brother will be able to make the trip up from Atlanta for the wedding.

Then HER brother was supposed to be the other groomsman, but after spending years in the airforce they finally decided in May that he was going to get deployed overseas for the summer, and he's not due back until just after the wedding.

But beyond that little hicup which we don't have much control over, I haven't heard of any other showstoppers. My personal biggest question now is paying for the open bar and the honeymoon. (We are taking the official honeymoon trip a month after the wedding so that we can have her parents look after Gus for a couple days before joining us at Disney)
Do you want me to be your best man ??
Old 07-16-2013, 04:14 PM   #1890
DCTooTall

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie10 View Post
Do you want me to be your best man ??
I'm not sure how she'd feel with my having a female "best man". It would also look odd in the photos if you see me at the alter surrounded by women with the only other guy being the priest.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: