Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
wdwlovin'family
Mouseketeer

My first ever on-line check in

So, I am checking in today for our first ever cruise. Just want to make sure about a couple of things. I can go and edit my CC information at a later time, right? And, just because I say am I going to do xyz for my post cruise information 73 days out doesn't mean that it's set in stone, correct? Speaking of post cruise information: we are visiting with a couple of families in FL before heading back up to WI. Should I just put in my home address as post cruise info or do I need to do all of the people that we will be with?

Just want to make sure I am doing this correctly.

Thanks!
Old 10-23-2012, 09:31 AM   #2
smile750
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwlovin'family View Post
So, I am checking in today for our first ever cruise. Just want to make sure about a couple of things. I can go and edit my CC information at a later time, right? And, just because I say am I going to do xyz for my post cruise information 73 days out doesn't mean that it's set in stone, correct? Speaking of post cruise information: we are visiting with a couple of families in FL before heading back up to WI. Should I just put in my home address as post cruise info or do I need to do all of the people that we will be with?

Thanks!
You can go back and edit the credit card info anytime before the cruise. I don't think the post cruise info is that important - just put it whatever applies to you.

Jen
smile750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #3
lanejudy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwlovin'family View Post

Thanks!
You can edit your online check-in information a zillion times up until 3 days pre-cruise. I think the post-cruise info is mainly so they can get a rough count of those who might be doing onboard airline check-in, and/or get an idea of how many purchased DCL transfers to airport/WDW versus those arranging other transportation. Not a big deal and I wouldn't worry about providing your friend's addresses.

Enjoy your cruise!
lanejudy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: