Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 10:04 PM   #121
goeva
DIS Veteran

Last edited by goeva; 11-15-2012 at 07:16 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:22 PM   #122
Danjocass
Mousketeer

Thanks so much Mandy! They are perfect :-) I worded it wrong, my mistake. Can I have 1 more scattered fill with the name Aladdan with the characters from the movie? Again thanks so very much for everything, your awesome!! :-)
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #123
sassysocks
Earning My Ears

Door magnets

Hello Mandy,

I was wondering if I can get some personalized door magnet designs done for our Fantasy cruise this Dec 1st. We will be leaving a few days earlier to go to WDW. My DD will be turning 10 and thought about putting something on the door for her birthday. Do you have one like this but it has a cruise ship instead of the WDW? She loovvvves Stitch I saw him up front. Her name is Ashlyn.

http://s1119.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=3&o=77

can you do this one but removing the "our first" and replacing Dream with Fantasy?

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=3&o=12

I like this but saying "The Wood's Disney Cruise"
Dad, Mom and Ashlyn

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/us...l?sort=3&o=476

Thank you so much. This is really sweet of you to create all of these designs for everyone.

Last edited by sassysocks; 10-27-2012 at 11:14 PM. Reason: I am sorry but I forgot the link to the last request
Old 10-28-2012, 12:02 AM   #124
penni520
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut_mandy View Post
Sure thing!

Mandy

I am sorry...But I need it to say in the corner DEC13............sorry

Off property, 1972,1988 &2010 Pop Century 2008,2009 ASmo 2014
Old 10-28-2012, 12:09 AM   #125
MacFranke
Earning My Ears

Mandy,

I'm sorry but I've looked in both of your photobuckets under invites and I can not find the one for Ricco. I found on your 1227 PB in invites as of now anyway #20 is UB #21 is Mona and #22 is AL. Is there anyway you could download it again or suggest what I might be doing wrong to find it.

Thanks again
Lori
Old 10-28-2012, 08:02 AM   #126
msr709
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Have a great trip!

Mandy
Just wanted to say THANK YOU! You do amazing work. Can't wait to print this out and take it with me. You're the best!!
CSR July 2009; CSR/Hard Rock Hotel Aug. 2008 (DSis, DNc, DNph & Me); DCL 7-day Western Caribbean Oct. 2006; POP Century July 2005 (Solo); RPR/ASMo (Whole Fa.)Aug/Sept 2004; Disneyland, the Original (DSIL & Me-HOJO Jul/Aug. 2003; CB/Royal Pacific Jul. 2002 (Solo); The Grosvenor and HRH (Mom & Me) Dec. 2001; ASMu and HRH (DNc&Me) Aug. 2001; ASMo (Mom&Me) Jan. 2000; HoJO (DD, DSis, DNc & Me) 1995

Old 10-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #127
Earning my ears
Earning My Ears

You are amazing!!

Thank you for adding a "lot of magic to my day". My granddaughters will love these. Thank also for the stroller tag. That you take the time to make magic for the rest of us is amazing! You have made my day!! Now I will get to work on a bag and shirts.............
Old 10-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #128
ondeegoh
Earning My Ears

Quote:
These are on the other thread

Mandy
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! They look soooo good! You are a gem! Thanks again!

DCL Dream Nov 2012
CCL Dream Aug 2012
RCI Serenade OTS Aug 2010
Old 10-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #129
Easto
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Sure thing!

Mandy
Thanks!

Do you have these in a higher resolution that I can blow up and print or put on a Tshirt?
Old 10-28-2012, 02:16 PM   #130
ataylorrdh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I promise I haven't forgotten about this. I've started it a million times but just don't like the design. I'm still brainstorming

Mandy
Thanks Mandy,

I try to check often...I was just afraid I missed it.

I really appreciate all the time you are putting into this thread. You are a very giving and talented person!
Old 10-28-2012, 02:34 PM   #131
AC & Savy's Mom
Earning My Ears

Mandy,

Thank you so much for the name fills! They are absolutely amazing! You're incredibly talented!

~Tami
Old 10-28-2012, 02:45 PM   #132
DISmamaof2
Earning My Ears

Love your designs. Can you plaese make me the Agent badges with perry the platypus.....Agent Mason and Agent Logan. Thanks!
Old 10-28-2012, 05:51 PM   #133
KathyY
Earning My Ears

Thank You so much Mandy for the great designs!!! You are helping make this trip just a little more special!!! I so appreciate it!! The Porthole ears came out great!!

As for the Wonder sign, here is the link on your PB account... I guess I can't pist that, since I am not quite at enough posts. But it is 91 of 244 in your DIS Album. It has We are having a Wonder ful time. Wonder is a name fill with the ship.

I hope this works. I has looking to get 2 of them. One with the Youmans Family at the top and one with the Busch family on top. Both would have Mexican Riviera Nov. 2012 on the bottom.
Thank you again. I so appreciate it!!!

Kathy
Old 10-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #134
mcnealrkn
Earning My Ears

Request

Since I see several others have done this, so will I. I made a request on another thread but this seem like where I should have so here I go.
I would like one of the life perservors with Capt. Mickey that says "Victoria's First Cruise". I would also like the basic filled in names: Keith with Toy Story, Mary with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Katrina with Pirates of the Caribbean, and Victoria with Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

By the way, I think this is just a truly wonderful that you do! Thank you for making so many people so very happy. Mary
Old 10-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #135
lilprincessandprince
Earning My Ears

Request *Please*

I am just transferring this over to your new thread....it was one of the last few on your old one..... thanks again!

Mandy,
I am so sorry!!! I made a mistake.... I meant the letters that you have in your Photobucket under the heading Surprise Letters. Would you mind terribly making those for me instead? I just LOVE how they look! We were just in Disney in May so this is a surprise return trip for most of the kids.

Here is what I was hoping for again. We leave next month so no rush in changing this....I really apologize for the confusion!

Can I get them all to say Surprise and then somewhere "You leave on Sunday!"---Maybe instead of See You Soon.

I need one for:
Julia- Mickey and Minnie
Louie- Hook and Smee
Maddie- If you can do a princess one great...if not Mickey and Minnie or the whole gang
Dominic-Mickey and Donald
Matthew-Mickey, Chip and Dale
Jakson- just Mickey

SurpriseDLP6_edited-1.jpg - If I did this right this is the one for the mickey/minnie one.

Thanks so very much!!! Sorry again for my mistake!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by lilprincessandprince; 10-19-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: