Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2012, 07:08 PM   #691
quickmom
Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! My best friends adopted 3 kids for Christmas. The kids are getting all new names. I'd like to help make them feel ultra special with their new names using one of your designs. Would you be willing to help me out? If yes, can you please send me a pm I can reply to with their names? I'd love to do first and last names for them (fill for first and just the last name written over the top like the initial ones you've posted). My friends are pretty private people so I don't want to post the kids' names.

Thanks!!!
Old 12-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #692
anamanxs
Mouseketeer

I love your count down calendars; they are the cutest! I hope you had a wonderful Holiday! And THANKS for all your wonderful creations!
Register to remove

Old 12-25-2012, 11:20 PM   #693
goofygurlie
Wag and the world wags with you...Howl and they put you outside.

Merry Christmas, Mandy! Thanks for all that you do!

Laura

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Old 12-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #694
cheerldnbeauty
Earning My Ears

Talking Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas Mandy! Hope your day was as magical as could be!!!!!!!!!!! You are awesome.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #695
Racemom17
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut_mandy View Post
Sure thing

Mandy
Thank you Thank you Thank you....it's the little things that make all the difference to them.

Old 12-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #696
cydswipe
Mouseketeer

You are so generous!!!

I can't seem to open up your photobucket link.....

I have a new friend who is taking her kids for the 1st time. Is it possible to get a name fill for her son in a cars theme. His name is TJ.

They also have a daughter who loves Ariel. Her name is Grace. If possible, could you please make a name fill for her too?

Thanks so very much!!!
Old 12-27-2012, 08:07 PM   #697
cheerldnbeauty
Earning My Ears

Gah! Leaving Soon!

Hi Mandy I was just wondering if you are going to be filling anymore requests between now and new year's? We are leaving soon for our trip in a couple days and wanted to know if you would be able to get to our shirts before then? We are really looking forward to having personalized shirts and just hoping you have time to do them. If you haven't already done them you can leave out the mickey ear ones and just do the other three (rapunzel not leaving, michael world traveler, and justice first visit) if that will help them be done on time. Happy Holidays!
Old 12-28-2012, 10:38 AM   #698
Bisoubird
Earning My Ears

Name fill request

Hi Mandy! I'd like to request a princess name fill, wording to be "ESTELLA & AUDREY'S ROYAL CARRIAGE" thank you!!

WL 11/12, CBR 10/13, WL 05/14
Old 12-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #699
heatherann000
Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy!

Can you please make these for me? We will be going to Disney Feb 2013! This will be the first trip for my son, Cash and my husband. We are so excited!

All invitations are to: Cash
Invitation from Mickey (February 09, 2013) say going to Disney World
Letter from Mickey welcoming to Animal Kingdom Lodge (Feb 09)
Invitation from Mickey for Chef Mickeys breakfast (Feb. 11, 7:05am)
Invitation from Safari Donald Duck for Tusker House lunch (Feb 9, 1:05pm)
Pressed penny money of Jake and Neverland Pirates
Invitation for Hollywood & Vine breakfast with jake and pirates (Feb. 10, 8:10am)
Good bye letter from Mickey for Feb 13, 2013

Could I also get the Jake and Pirates Count Down Calendar for Cash?

Thanks so much!
Heather

Last edited by heatherann000; 12-28-2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: forgot one request!...Sorry!
Old 12-28-2012, 02:55 PM   #700
marste3945
Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy,

I am new to disboards.com and I am planning our first family vacation to Disney in March of 2013.
I was looking at your thread and love your designs!! I was hoping to have some made for our trip.

I was hoping to get the family vacation Mickey
s1227.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/wyattmhfamvac_zpsd28489dd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=102
with Stephens Family Vacation in the center, March in the left ear, and 2013 in the right ear.
Under from left to right - Mark (boy), Val (girl), Dylan (Boy), Katie (Girl), Erica Girl), Aidan (boy), Gary (boy) without the cruse logo

If you have the time I would also like to request individual designs

Dad - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Nick.jpg.html?sort=3&o=175
Mom - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Shelby.jpg.html?sort=3&o=216
Dylan - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/RiverFab.jpg.html?sort=3&o=181
Katie - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Lucy.jpg.html?sort=3&o=173 (without Snow White)
Erica - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/sophie.jpg.html?sort=3&o=150 (with Snow White instead of Cinderella)
Aidan - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Hardy.jpg.html?sort=3&o=161
Gary - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/ryan.jpg.html?sort=3&o=159

Thank you in advance!

Mark
Old 12-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #701
MD Dad55
Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy, I mistakenly posted this request on a closed thread. Sorry for the last minute request. Could you please do my family's names for our cruise? We absolutely love your designs. Shannon (Dori), Mark (Mickey), Paige (Stitch), Michael (Mike from Monsters), Robbie (Shark from Nemo), Scott (Tigger), Ashley (Minnie). Thanks so much for taking this on. I know it's last minute but we leave on the Wonder on January 5th.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #702
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

Jake invitations

Mandy, can you find time can you make birthday party invitations for Casey's 2nd birthday with Jake and the Neverland Pirates? And also a name fill with Casey with Jake and the Neverland Pirates?
Old 12-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #703
couponclipping1
Earning My Ears

Cruise Request

Hi Mandy! Just starting to plan our cruise!
Could you do one of the Mickey Cruise with Preserver signs that reads
The Cobleigh Family Cruise
Aboard the Disney Fantasy
April 20, 2013

Thanks! Kristie
Old 12-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #704
nugov2
DIS Veteran

Hi Mandy! First off I want to thank you for doing this. Your designs are amazing!!! I am blown away by the creativity on this board!!

I have a few requests, but will not be making the trip until June. I just figured since we have it booked better to get it early and be ready than to be scrambling at the last minute TIA!!!!!

I am editing these and changing them to the other surprise invites...if that is okay(I like that they have the dates on it). If you did start working on the original ones I had in this post no worries I also had the dates wrong...eek...glad we were able to change our reservations. Hope you didn't get started. My brother just called to tell me I was a week ahead of what we really had booked.

This with Vince as the name and June 15th-22nd: (5x7)
http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/us...se1-1.jpg.html

This with Dominic as the name and June 15th: -22nd (5x7)

This with Ella as the name and June 15th-22nd: (5x7)

Could I have the following made into an invite to CRT?(8x10 if possible)
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...oyalInvite.jpg

It could say this:
By order of her highness princess cinderella
Monday, June 17th has been declared a special day to celebrate Ella Rose and Emmalene's first trip to disney world. A grand breakfast celebration will begin at 9:25 am at cinderella's royal table in the magic kingdom

Is there any way to have this made into an invite to BBB(5x7)?
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/.../DPrincess.jpg

My daughter is a little older and I love the design for her! I love the wording on the BBB invite you already have so if it isn't to much of a pain to incorporate the two I would really appreciate it

Her name is Ella and her time is 8am on June 17th. Can you also do another for Emma in your design already shown same date and time as Ella. Since we had to change reservations my brother was able to get his daughter in.

Also the following

This with Ella (4x6)
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...MinnieHead.jpg

This with Vince and another with Dominic (4x6)
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...MickeyHead.jpg

Thanks again Mandy and I hope I got the edits to you in time. I can't believe I booked everything for the wrong week. Just glad we were able to still get into everything!

Last edited by nugov2; 01-03-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:07 PM   #705
mphsgirl
Earning My Ears

Merida tshirt design

Hoping you would be able to create a design with Merida for tshirt. My daughter would like to have the tshirt for our trip on Jan 8th. We don't have a specific design in mind. We haven't found much for designs for Merida in the forum...could be since we are newbies... Thanks so much!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: