Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #16
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearloch View Post
Were fl residents now and have not been to seaworld yet but are planning to go in Jan, I was p;lanning on getting annualpass for myself and a pay for a day play all yr for my teen will that be offered in Jan or is it too soon?

thanks!
I read yesterday on the FB page for another Orlando vacation planning website (which I can't name or link to here on the Disboards as I know it will be blocked) that SW has released its Fun Cards for 2013. The cost is the same as a one day admission pass but includes admission for the balance of 2012 and all of 2013. They were not on the SW website as of late yesterday but the other site said you could get them by calling SW.

Now....the FB update did indicate that the offer was for Florida residents. I am guessing they will allow them for general purchase if you ask, as I was able to purchase weekday Aquatica passes (listed on the FL residents section of the SW site) with no problems for our August trip, and we aren't even residents of the USA, let alone FL.

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! PTR in progress: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #17
bearloch
DIS Veteran

Cool Thanks We are in Tampa and have done the Busch Gardens but we let them expire and now we shall do Sea world and then universal then we ill get Disney again too!

Maybe I will pick em up early and get some more use out of em!!

WDW1986
Disneyland 1998
Disneyland 1999
WDW 2003
BAck First time @ Fort 12 /2007

Moved closer to Mickey June 2011:dance
CSR June 2012
bearloch is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-02-2012, 06:47 PM   #18
Belle & Ariel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina View Post
It was after January 2012 that it changed.....I want to say spring......but am not 100% sure.

I know it was shortly after January, because we rode the Sky Tower for free with our Quick Queue passes on our New Years week visit. Not long afterward, we read on Facebook that they were changing to offer it free to all guests as part of your regular admission.

A 30 minute wait in August? I can only imagine how long the wait will be during our Christmas trip, then. Not sure I will worry about squeezing it in. The view is great but not worth upwards of an hour.
We were there Jan 14 and it was free to all. I know the date for sure because it was son's birthday.
Belle & Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #19
ktate82
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom of2 View Post
At SW they also have special discounts every month for AP holders. There is a sign set up in front of the candy store at the front of the park. One month we got the meal deal for kids price, and another month we got buy one adult meal deal get the kids free.
Is there anyway of knowing what the deal is before you go? We are wanting to do the all day dining, but I don't want to buy it if we can get it cheaper at the parks. Should we just wait? Is there a perk to buying it beforehand?
June 2014 SWW at OKW, Feb 2014 Disney Magic, Sept 2013 AKL, May 2013 POP, Dec 2012 AOA, Sept 2012 POP, Sept 2011 Poly, March 2011 Poly, Sept 2010 CBR, July 1995 off site (MK only), Aug 1987 off site (MK only)

ktate82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:14 PM   #20
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktate82 View Post
Is there anyway of knowing what the deal is before you go?
This link might help:

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld...do/Passmembers

Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! PTR in progress: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899

Old 11-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #21
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle & Ariel View Post
We were there Jan 14 and it was free to all. I know the date for sure because it was son's birthday.
Must have changed right after our visits on January 2nd and 5th!

Old 11-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #22
Priorityonecb
DIS Veteran

Also look into the Super Grover pass at Sesame Place. They will go on sale for 20% off on black Friday. Free admission to all BG parks, Sea World, Aquatica etc... Also, free VIP parking. 10% off food, drinks. Discounts on special encounters. We have gotten those many times and saved SO much money!! You can order over the phone and have them shipped right to your house so you have them on the first day for parking!
Priorityonecb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #23
Belle & Ariel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priorityonecb View Post
Also look into the Super Grover pass at Sesame Place. They will go on sale for 20% off on black Friday. Free admission to all BG parks, Sea World, Aquatica etc... Also, free VIP parking. 10% off food, drinks. Discounts on special encounters. We have gotten those many times and saved SO much money!! You can order over the phone and have them shipped right to your house so you have them on the first day for parking!
We have them this year and have really enjoyed them. Been to Sea World Orlando several days over 3 trips w/ 2 more planned, Busch Gardens Tampa 4 days w/ 3 more planned, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Also several days at Aquatica and one short trip to Adventure Island in Tampa--yuk.
The Black Friday price is very close to just a Sea World pass.
So thankful to have read about it on here last year.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #24
madduck
Mouseketeer

Do I have to redeem the voucher at Sesame Place or can I do it in Orlando?
madduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #25
Belle & Ariel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by madduck View Post
Do I have to redeem the voucher at Sesame Place or can I do it in Orlando?
Unless it has changed you can redeem it anywhere. I think alot of people buy them and never go to Sesame Place.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: