Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2012, 06:10 PM   #46
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimaroo View Post
I love how when one TR ends, another seems to start for you! Can't wait to read along; this is going to be a pretty epic TR considering what I saw from your tweets during your trip!
Haha never ending Disney is definitely not a bad thing.

Thank you! Yes, it definitely will be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OThopeful35 View Post
CONGRATS ON GETTING ACCEPTED TO THE DISNEY PROGRAM!!

I am looking forward to reading about your life changing trip!
THANK YOU! I am so thrilled!

I'm glad you're excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeny17 View Post
I'm so subbing! Congrats on getting onto the DCP! This looks like a great trip and I can't wait to read more!
Thank you so much! I can't wait to share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzzy6 View Post
I'm here! So excited!!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisc88 View Post
Yeah new TR. Congratulations on DCP!!
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseyBun20 View Post
I'm here!!
Can't wait to read about this trip!
WOOHOO! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfired View Post
Yay!! Congratulations again on your acceptance!! Can't wait to read more! 😊
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzabelle508 View Post
Yay you started this trip report!!!!!! Based on your twitter posts this does sound like it will be an AMAZING trip!!!!!!
Yes I did! Thank you! Yes, it was wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
I AM HERE and I CANNOT wait to hear all about this trip!

And I LOVED all of the Haunted Mansion quotes (:
Yay I'm glad you're here!

And thank you for appreciating the Haunted Mansion goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelilspark View Post
Your Belle costume is *perfect!* I can't wait to read more!
Thank you so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flounderfan12 View Post
yay! cant wait to read all about this trip!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneymad1993 View Post
Looking forward to reading about it!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie*Pirate View Post
I'm so excited to read another one of your trip reports! Can't wait to hear more about the college program too! YAY!!
Thank you! I can't wait to tell about it!
Old 10-21-2012, 06:19 PM   #47
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimchick1984 View Post
You will have to let me know what resort you are concierge at. I am staying at Animal kingdom Concierge in JAN.
I definitely will! Ooo have a wonderful trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Joining in! I love your Belle costume, and I can't wait to hear about your trip and your DCP plans!
Thank you!! I can't wait to tell about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leshunlenese View Post
Lurker alert! Just say the link from the last report you just finished. I will try to be more vocal and less lurker. I always enjoy your reports!
I'm glad you read the last trip report and that you're here now! Do whatever works for you I'm just happy you're reading along! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed_wth_Triplets View Post
Yay!! I love your trip reports! And can I just say you SHOULD be a Disney princess?!? I'm surprised corporate didn't stop you in the MK and offer you the job right there! You look great!

Can't wait to hear more about the college program! I've always wondered about that...like how much credit you get? Does it set you behind in your program to graduate? Were do you live? Is it nice?

Can't wait to hear more!
Aww thank you so much! Haha you're too sweet!

You get 12-15 credits when you take classes on the DCP. And it depends on your program at school. A lot of times it can set you behind, but you can always take summer classes to make up for it! And you live in one of the Disney College Program apartment complexes, and yes they are very nice!

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydude97 View Post
Can't wait to get this trip report on, Jess! And BTW, you look exactly like Belle in that costume. It's like you were in the movie!
Thank you so much! I'm glad you think so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma212010 View Post
Yay!! I'm here! I can't wait to read!!
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecoldpenguin View Post
I am so excited to join along as your intro was fantastic. I have my own tr going on right now from my wedding and honeymoon and contemplated putting the honeymoon report here also. The disbrides want me to at least keep it in my planning journal too but I keep thinking 2 1/2 weeks at Disney should be shared here. Awesome belle costume and hooray for the college program I never did it but it seems like it would have been amazing! Can't wait for more

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Aww thank you so much! That sounds wonderful - you definitely should!! You will be really happy to have something to look back on once you have it all completed! Thank you so much! The DCP sounds like it will be an incredible experience! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyshakeygirl View Post
I'm here too!!!!!!
Woohoo! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak616 View Post
I'm here!!!! I finished your December one and now I'm hereeee. That's what happened. Anywhooo...you're beautiful. The end.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Yay yay yay! And aww thanks princess, you are too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessbell34 View Post
Can't wait to dive into your new TR! CONGRATS on being accepted to DCP! That must be a dream come true. If anyone deserves it, YOU DO! This was once a dream of mine too, but life just got in the way. I did get married at Disney, so that dream of mine was accomplished! Hee, hee!

I have been lurking around your TRs for months now and LOVE THEM! You help my DISNEY FIX when I need it! I look forward to your next update and can't wait to hear more about your DCP experiences!
Thank you so much! It really is - I have been wanting to do the DCP since I was around 10 years old! I am so happy that it's finally time! AWW my other dream is to get married in Disney! That WILL happen someday - mark my words!

Aww thank you! That means a lot to me! Thanks for being here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachphotog View Post
Yay! A new trip report for me to read!! Reading your trip report (and the so many others I subscribe to) makes me want to do a mini PTR and TR for my upcoming trip!

Can't wait to read more about it!
Woohoo! Thank you! You should!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missnarwhale View Post
I'm here, too! I haven't had a chance to say congratulations yet!

So! CONGRATULATIONS!

I followed your twitter and instagram during your last trip, so I'm excited to hear the stories behind the tweets. Ha.
Aww thank you so much!

I'm glad you were following along! I can't wait to write all about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyboo76 View Post
This is my first time joining on one of you TRs, I'll have to go and check out the others!!
Aww welcome welcome! There are a few back stories you may want to be familiar with (such as the definition of a frump and the deer face) but other than that, I hope you enjoy the adventure! I'm glad you found us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmelinda View Post
So sad to see your Christmas TR is complete but excited your Halloween one has just begun! and CONGRATS!!!
Aww I know - I hope you enjoy this one too, though! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyrg View Post
A new trip !

I'm so happy to read a new TR.

I can't wait to read your next TR at Yacht Club !

It will be my first time in August at WDW and at Yacht Club. I'm so excited !
It's so an huge trip for me and my family !
Thank you!
Hopefully I will have time to write about the Yacht Club... we will have to see since I am starting my DCP about 2 weeks after! I might though!
I hope you enjoy your trip! It sounds like it's going to be AMAZING!
Register to remove

Old 10-21-2012, 06:29 PM   #48
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchmeifyoucan View Post
Danimaroo is right, it's amazing how there's this continuum in your trip reports, where one ends another one begins! I'm here for this one and excited to hear about it! Can't believe you were set loose in the food and wine festival!! How many food walls did you end up hitting throughout this trip? Haha!
Haha Disney all the time! It's such a big part of my life... I'm so glad it doesn't end! I hope that it never will!

I'm glad you're here and excited!

BAHAHAHA that comment about the F&W just has made me achieve a new level of frump. I told it to my boyfriend, Preston, and we laughed really hard. Me being let loose in the food and wine festival is a dangerous thing. And I don't know how many food walls I hit! It definitely wasn't as bad as the may trip - I think because we did fewer buffets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegrumpy View Post
Can't wait to hear how u liked the Halloween party. I've tried to get dh to go but he doesn't want to pull the boys out of school.
Oh my goodness... honestly, the night of the Halloween party was probably the best night of my life. Definitely one of my top days in Disney EVER. It was absolutely beyond incredible. I just had the most magical experience there. You should try and convince him to pull them out of school while they're young... it's so worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyrose View Post
Yay! Another TR! I'm definitely in!
Hooray! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPrice View Post
I'm here !!!

I can't believe you are already starting another trip report after just finishing the EPIC survival guide.

You are amazing

-Amanda
Hooray! Yup - gotta keep it going so I can get as much done as possible before the DCP! It's not going to be updated as frequently because my school workload is INSANE this semester... but I thought I'd get it up there!

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by aras4007 View Post
I'm here! I SO cannot wait to hear about this trip. Your little teasers on twitter and instagram have me sooo excited!
Hooray! Thank you! I'm so glad you're excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsHershey View Post
Congratulations on getting accepted into the Disney College Program! I hope you will keep us updated on how that goes for you. I'm so intrigued about how things work on the inside.

I can't wait to read about your adventures during this trip. My 25yo daughter and I went on our first trip 9/22 - 9/30/12 and stayed at CBR. We had the best time of our lives. That was definetely the first trip of many. We are already planning our 2nd trip for next year.
Thank you so much! I am so incredibly excited! There is a lot to it so I hope I will be able to write an accurate portrayal for you all!

Aww that's absolutely wonderful! I bet it was wonderful! I'm glad you're going back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
Definitely count me in for this one, too!
Yay! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♫♥MickeyManda♥♫ View Post
I can't wait to read another trip report of yours, they are always awesome!

And of course CONGRATS on getting accepted to DCP! Concierge seems like an amazing role to have.
Thank you so much!

And aww thanks! I know, I am BEYOND thrilled!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disprincess706 View Post
YAY! Another trip report! I seriously can not wait to read this. Your trip reports are fantastic! I also can not wait to hear more details about your DCP!
Yay I'm so excited to write it! Thank you so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaally View Post
Your costumes looks cool, you really would make a great belle, congrats on the CP, I know you have been looking forward to it since your first trip report. Can't wait to read this TR and hear all about the CP mixed in. Subbing in!
Aww thank you so much! Yes, I have actually been looking forward to my DCP since I was about 10 years old! So I'm glad this dream is finally coming true! Thank you so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyhockeymad View Post
Joining in, excited to hear about the magic behind this one after I followed along on twitter
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamsdocometrue9112 View Post
YAY! Another TR! I always look forward to your TRs!! Can't wait to read!
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy the reports!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
All right I'm here.

I've already congratulated you on getting accepted into the CP, but I'll say it again.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
WOOHOO I'm so glad!

THANK YOU!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrapagliasotti View Post
Just finished up your Dec TR, and now here I am for this one.

Cant wait to hear the stories behind all your "tweets" from this trip
Hooray - welcome aboard!

Thank you! I can't wait to tell them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyof2 View Post
Congrats on your acceptance Jess. I'm so thrilled for you. They would have been INSANE not to take you.

Sorry to hear you've had a tough semester at school. Sometimes school isn't for everyone. I think you're doing the DCP at the perfect time.

P.S. I'm blown away by how incredible you look as Belle. Genuinely one of the best Belle's I've ever seen.
Thank you so much! I am so incredibly excited!

I'm doing well in school... I just have an INSANE amount of homework all of the time. But I guess that's what happens when you're a double major. I'm definitely going to go back and finish school after my program... I just think getting the DCP out of my system and putting my focus on that for a while will make things a lot better in the long run!

Aww thank you so much! That really means a lot to me!
Old 10-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #49
rockin2it
Mouseketeer

Yay for another trip report! Your trip reports are my favorite! I love CBR and MNSSHP so I can't wait to read about your adventures. I love that picture of you looking at the castle. Such a great shot!

Old 10-21-2012, 06:58 PM   #50
bna16
Mouseketeer

I have read all of your trip reports and they always have me intrigued! I figured I would stop lurking and start posting! I love all of the trips you take with your mom, because my mom is my main travel buddy too. I also did the Disney college program, and let me tell you, you are going to love it! Can't wait to read all about this trip, and I will try to post replies as well! Maybe I will finally write my own!
Old 10-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #51
ShellieB
Mouseketeer

I am excited to follow along on another trip report I just noticed your date to start your DCP . . we will be there from January 19-27! We will be staying at Art of Animation again (but may switch once AP rates are out). I can't wait to hear where you will be!!
Old 10-21-2012, 07:49 PM   #52
MistDis
Mouseketeer

Cant wait to hear all about your trip! I love reading all your reports and I love how excited you get about Disney !!! Also Congrats on DCP!!!

Old 10-21-2012, 08:17 PM   #53
RyansMommy1
Mouseketeer

so excited!!! I looked for you while i was there (1-5) but no luck
Old 10-21-2012, 08:32 PM   #54
Reberella
Mouseketeer

YAY! I'm excited for this TR it sounds so exciting hahah . Congrats on the college program! That's sooooo exciting! I want to do the CP SO badly one day!
Is that a magical ribbon in the 3rd picture? I LOVE them! I want the park map one really bad... well, actually I want ALL of them really badly! They're so perfect! I just got my order of them in last week
Can't wait to hear moree

Old 10-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #55
ReneeDisney
Off to Neverland.....

Another great trip report! Looking forward to reading more ....

Old 10-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #56
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin2it View Post
Yay for another trip report! Your trip reports are my favorite! I love CBR and MNSSHP so I can't wait to read about your adventures. I love that picture of you looking at the castle. Such a great shot!
Aww thank you so much! I'm glad you're excited! And thanks! I love that picture. I just went and made it my default picture on facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bna16 View Post
I have read all of your trip reports and they always have me intrigued! I figured I would stop lurking and start posting! I love all of the trips you take with your mom, because my mom is my main travel buddy too. I also did the Disney college program, and let me tell you, you are going to love it! Can't wait to read all about this trip, and I will try to post replies as well! Maybe I will finally write my own!
Why thank you! I'm glad you decided to post! Having a Mom to go to WDW with is the best Aww did you!? What was your role? I can't even wait!! You should!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellieB View Post
I am excited to follow along on another trip report I just noticed your date to start your DCP . . we will be there from January 19-27! We will be staying at Art of Animation again (but may switch once AP rates are out). I can't wait to hear where you will be!!
Thank you so much! Oh cool - we will be there at the same time! But I'll be moving in and going through training week so I don't know how much I'm actually going to get to the parks! Ahh AoA is AMAZING! Thanks - I can't either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistDis View Post
Cant wait to hear all about your trip! I love reading all your reports and I love how excited you get about Disney !!! Also Congrats on DCP!!!
Thank you so much for all of those things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansMommy1 View Post
so excited!!! I looked for you while i was there (1-5) but no luck
Aww dang! That stinks! Maybe I'll see you there at some point in the future though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reberella View Post
YAY! I'm excited for this TR it sounds so exciting hahah . Congrats on the college program! That's sooooo exciting! I want to do the CP SO badly one day!
Is that a magical ribbon in the 3rd picture? I LOVE them! I want the park map one really bad... well, actually I want ALL of them really badly! They're so perfect! I just got my order of them in last week
Can't wait to hear moree
Aww thank you so much!
You definitely should! I have wanted to do it since I was like 10 years old... I'm glad I finally am!
Yes it is - it's the Magic Kingdom park map bow!
Thanks!
Old 10-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #57
jpmandan
DIS Veteran

Congrats on the college program! So this means live reports, right?

Our WDW trips 2002,2003,2006,2007,2008,2009,2011
Old 10-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #58
RI Disney Star
Mouseketeer

Smile

Here I am from the beginning of this TR. I am sooooo looking forward to reading more.

Your Belle costume is awesome and exactly what I would picture you being for Halloween!!!

Good luck with your DCP. Can't wait to read all about it.

Happy New Year TR: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212814

WDW - 1978 Fort Wilderness, 1991 Caribbean Beach Resort, 1998 Port Orleans, 2008 All Star Sports, 2009 Off Site, 2011 Off Site, 2012 Coronado Springs Resort

Disneyland - 1967, 2014 Paradise Pier
Old 10-21-2012, 09:08 PM   #59
LilAnn
DIS Veteran

What?! Another TR already? I think I am still n the middle of your other TRs. Whoops, so far behind. I'm so excited to hear all the stories behind all the pics I've seen earlier. I know I said it before, but Congrats! So excited for you! And it makes me want to plan another trip so badly - one, to see the new Fantasyland. But also two, to meet you because you will be an amazing CM!
Old 10-21-2012, 09:08 PM   #60
Icecoldpenguin
May the Force Be With You

I just wanted to post here so I can subscribe but also to let you know that I did it! I went ahead and started our honeymoon trip report here on the board. Just look for Tiger Lily and Cubbie Bear's Travels! I can't wait to read more and I am subscribed now

Teresa

TRIPS:
Now a Florida Resident and Visiting as much as possible!
All 5 SWW 2014 Turkey Day '13 VWL, Labor Day '13, May '13/June '13-SWW 1,3 & 4 May '13-Disneyland, Nov '12-Pop, Oct '12 Swan, Jun/Jul '12 Disney World Wedding/Honeymoon, Dec '11 Wilderness Lodge, Oct '11 Poly, June '11-ASMo, June '10 ASMu, 2000 Offsite

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: