Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2013, 01:20 PM   #166
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

Just realised I haven't updated in a little while. I was a bit naughty over Christmas, and then came down with A bad case of food poisoning, which whilst awful made me lose the lbs I've gained over Xmas. (Every cloud and that)

My total weight loss is now 13lbs
Old 01-11-2013, 02:13 PM   #167
Magic Megadegs
Mouseketeer

Well stayed the same which is a bit gutting! Just joined Slimming World online on weds following recommendations from friends and an living it managed three days so far but will weigh in again next week x Fingers crossed I will have good news then!

Dec / Jan 1990/1991 Villa Xmas, August 1993 I Drive, November 2001 I Drive, August 2003 I Drive Honeymoon , Dec / Jan 2010/2011 Reunion Resort Xmas, August 2013 Caribe Royale & Old Key West Resort , February 2014 Holiday Inn Resort LBV
Magic Megadegs is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-12-2013, 02:54 AM   #168
sandshal
DIS Veteran

Sorry for the lack of updates, weighed in last Tuesday ........ All good so far :0)

Start weight 10 Stone 5 1/2 lb
Weigh in 10 stone 1/2 lb
Loss 5 lb

Hoping next Tuesday will be as positive!

Good luck everybody
Offsite Disneyland Paris 1998, Davy Crockett Ranch, Disneyland Paris 2000, Sheraton Vistana Villages, Florida June 2003, Newport Bay Hotel, Disneyland Paris 2004, Manors North, Westridge 2006, Vistana Villages, Gulf Coast & HRH Oct 2007, Manors North, Westridge, Portofino Bay & HRH August 2008, Ginn Reunion & RPR August 2009, RCA NYC & Tuscany villa July 2011, Tuscany Villa & PBH July 2013, July/Aug 2014 NYC, Indian Creek Villa, HRH then back to NYC,
Oct 2014 week at Indian Oasis, Indian Creek

sandshal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:39 AM   #169
Ciorsdah
Mouseketeer

Righty my vital stats as of today:

Weight 67.5kg (10st 8lbs)
Waist: 28ins
Hip: 41ins

Body fat % 31.6%
Fat weight: 21.3kg
Lean weight: 46.2kg
Ciorsdah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:38 AM   #170
married2mm
DIS Veteran

well done guys- food poisoning not the best way to go though!

I've lost 1/2 a pound this week,if I can keep losing/maintaining I'll be happy.
just don't want to gain anymore- ever!

married2mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:50 AM   #171
crabbie1
DIS Veteran

Lost 2.5 my first week just cutting out all the rubbish. Xx11.5 to go
Old 01-16-2013, 05:09 AM   #172
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

Not quite sure how but I lost 4lbs this week so I'm very happy. Won't count on a big loss next week though.

Well done everyone
Old 01-17-2013, 01:16 AM   #173
deno
EPCOT Addict

4lb is amazing, well done to you and all you others. Not brilliant this week for me (again!) really need to step up a gear and cut out all the junk, completely! Need to start reaching my target of 1.5lb per week!

My problem is that I do great through the week and when fun times arrive at the weekend I just fall off the wagon. This weekend will be different ;-)

Total To Lose by August 7th: 51.6
Lost This Week: 0.6
lbs remaining: 44.0

29 weeks to go!

avg lbs to lose per week: 1.52

Last edited by deno; 01-17-2013 at 03:40 AM.
deno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:45 AM   #174
xxpeplyxx
Ultimate Disney fan <3

So thought I'd give an update I lost 6 pounds this week! :-) yay me!

My start weight 17 stone 2lbs

7 months on I weigh

13 stone 13lbs

So all in all things are great I've been big for as long as I can remember, and the last time I saw that number on the scales I was about 15! So it feels real good and I can honestly say I have a figure :-) have set my new target at slimming world now to 12stone 7lbs fingers crossed I reach that target by end of march I'm hoping for!

xxpeplyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:03 AM   #175
deno
EPCOT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpeplyxx
So thought I'd give an update I lost 6 pounds this week! :-) yay me!

My start weight 17 stone 2lbs

7 months on I weigh

13 stone 13lbs

So all in all things are great I've been big for as long as I can remember, and the last time I saw that number on the scales I was about 15! So it feels real good and I can honestly say I have a figure :-) have set my new target at slimming world now to 12stone 7lbs fingers crossed I reach that target by end of march I'm hoping for!
That's absolutely amazing! Well done you!

Hope I can get that kind of loss in the next 6 months.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:30 AM   #176
xxpeplyxx
Ultimate Disney fan <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deno View Post
That's absolutely amazing! Well done you!

Hope I can get that kind of loss in the next 6 months.
Thanks it's been quite easy actually slimming world has been fab! And I think paying £5 per week makes me want to loose the weight haha! I'm like I'm no way paying £5 to gain weight! And you can eat soooo much it's kinda crazy but obviously works! Another reason - I have Disney on the brain, loose weight for Disney world is all I keep thinking! If I could loose all my weight before then which I think is doable I will be able to wear a bikini for the first time in my life, which really would be awesome, if not at least a very nice tankini. So I think having a lot of reasons to want to loose the weight certainly helps! And when people tell you that you look fantastic that's nice, for the first time this Christmas my family were telling me how amazing I look rather than telling me I'm fat and (my most hated comment that they always made) "wouldn't you want to look as beautiful as your cousin". Was nice that the tables has turned, she put on weight and I've lost loads *happy times*

Next thing on my list is once I've recovered from my surgery which I had last Wednesday I shall join the gym :-) as if I were to exercise the weight would fall off again so another boost will be great!

xxpeplyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:42 AM   #177
deno
EPCOT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpeplyxx View Post
for the first time this Christmas my family were telling me how amazing I look rather than telling me I'm fat and (my most hated comment that they always made) "wouldn't you want to look as beautiful as your cousin". Was nice that the tables has turned, she put on weight and I've lost loads *happy times*

that's terrible! Must be good to be able to stick it to them now!

And it's ALWAYS nice to be able to wear the clothes you want to and feel good.

Once again, well done!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:50 AM   #178
Magic Megadegs
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Thanks it's been quite easy actually slimming world has been fab! And I think paying £5 per week makes me want to loose the weight haha! I'm like I'm no way paying £5 to gain weight! And you can eat soooo much it's kinda crazy but obviously works! Another reason - I have Disney on the brain, loose weight for Disney world is all I keep thinking! If I could loose all my weight before then which I think is doable I will be able to wear a bikini for the first time in my life, which really would be awesome, if not at least a very nice tankini. So I think having a lot of reasons to want to loose the weight certainly helps! And when people tell you that you look fantastic that's nice, for the first time this Christmas my family were telling me how amazing I look rather than telling me I'm fat and (my most hated comment that they always made) "wouldn't you want to look as beautiful as your cousin". Was nice that the tables has turned, she put on weight and I've lost loads *happy times*

Next thing on my list is once I've recovered from my surgery which I had last Wednesday I shall join the gym :-) as if I were to exercise the weight would fall off again so another boost will be great!
Wow, that's an amazing accomplishment, well done you!

I am on week 2 on slimming world (lost 2.5 on my Tuesday weigh in, online). I have to say I am loving it so far x I have my Disney weigh in tomorrow so should fingers crossed see a loss !

Did you have weeks in your journey where you didn't lose or only lost a little?

So pleased for you x When do you go to Disney???

Dec / Jan 1990/1991 Villa Xmas, August 1993 I Drive, November 2001 I Drive, August 2003 I Drive Honeymoon , Dec / Jan 2010/2011 Reunion Resort Xmas, August 2013 Caribe Royale & Old Key West Resort , February 2014 Holiday Inn Resort LBV
Old 01-17-2013, 07:53 AM   #179
Magic Megadegs
Mouseketeer

Quote:

rather than telling me I'm fat and (my most hated comment that they always made) "wouldn't you want to look as beautiful as your cousin". Was nice that the tables has turned, she put on weight and I've lost loads *happy
OMG that is awful!!! Just re read that comment!!!

Old 01-17-2013, 09:06 AM   #180
sandshal
DIS Veteran

Quick update after Tuesdays weigh in.

Start Weight 10 Stone 5 1/2 lbs
First week - lost 5 lbs
Second week - lost 3.5 lbs
Weight now 9 Stone 11lb

Total loss so far 8 1/2 lbs .................. 11 1/2 lbs to go
Offsite Disneyland Paris 1998, Davy Crockett Ranch, Disneyland Paris 2000, Sheraton Vistana Villages, Florida June 2003, Newport Bay Hotel, Disneyland Paris 2004, Manors North, Westridge 2006, Vistana Villages, Gulf Coast & HRH Oct 2007, Manors North, Westridge, Portofino Bay & HRH August 2008, Ginn Reunion & RPR August 2009, RCA NYC & Tuscany villa July 2011, Tuscany Villa & PBH July 2013, July/Aug 2014 NYC, Indian Creek Villa, HRH then back to NYC,
Oct 2014 week at Indian Oasis, Indian Creek

sandshal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: