DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 10:56 PM   #76
Sammie
DIS Veteran
 
Sammie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Fantasyland
Posts: 20,357

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtpet View Post
I got this finalized at Guest Services in the Magic Kingdom.
That is great, glad to hear they were able to help you.
Sammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #77
hoffmann2828
Schooling my daughter in the Disney Way
 
hoffmann2828's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Head in the Clouds
Posts: 434

Just got off the phone with the Ticketing Dept (number from this thread). Spoke to an Aurora (I know, magical, huh?). She was nice, told me I should be talking to Member Services....I told her they had sent me to Ticketing (all the while hacking/coughing from pneumonia!) and she was sweet and took pity on me and fixed me up!

Got a $28.xx refund and own 3 PAP's!!!! :-)

Someone in this thread had mentioned a 20% discount.....what is that for???? I'd love some more info!

Thanks OP!!

Jen
__________________

THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!
hoffmann2828 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #78
333disneymom
DIS Veteran
 
333disneymom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 688

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmann2828
Just got off the phone with the Ticketing Dept (number from this thread). Spoke to an Aurora (I know, magical, huh?). She was nice, told me I should be talking to Member Services....I told her they had sent me to Ticketing (all the while hacking/coughing from pneumonia!) and she was sweet and took pity on me and fixed me up!

Got a $28.xx refund and own 3 PAP's!!!! :-)

Someone in this thread had mentioned a 20% discount.....what is that for???? I'd love some more info!

Thanks OP!!

Jen
From what I've read, the PAP's give you a 20% discount at most Disney shopping locations.
__________________
333disneymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #79
hoffmann2828
Schooling my daughter in the Disney Way
 
hoffmann2828's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Head in the Clouds
Posts: 434

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333disneymom

From what I've read, the PAP's give you a 20% discount at most Disney shopping locations.
Thanks!!! That is nice! :-)
__________________

THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!
hoffmann2828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #80
dvcmom72
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 196

so I just got off the phone with Member Services...I was told it CAN be done but it has to be done down there, at Guest Services. Not a big deal, I just thought I could save a few precious minutes of Disney time doing it ahead of time. I guess it just depends who you get on the phone! Maybe I'll try again later.
dvcmom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:48 PM   #81
333disneymom
DIS Veteran
 
333disneymom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 688

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcmom72
so I just got off the phone with Member Services...I was told it CAN be done but it has to be done down there, at Guest Services. Not a big deal, I just thought I could save a few precious minutes of Disney time doing it ahead of time. I guess it just depends who you get on the phone! Maybe I'll try again later.
I would try again. I just upgraded yesterday. Tell them you heard it could be done by them connecting you to ticketing. That's what they did for me. The cast member I spoke to checked with a supervisor to see what the correct procedure would be, so you could maybe ask for a supervisor?
__________________
333disneymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #82
Missyrose
DIS Veteran
 
Missyrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northern Va.
Posts: 6,823

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcmom72 View Post
so I just got off the phone with Member Services...I was told it CAN be done but it has to be done down there, at Guest Services. Not a big deal, I just thought I could save a few precious minutes of Disney time doing it ahead of time. I guess it just depends who you get on the phone! Maybe I'll try again later.
I was able to upgrade my vouchers, so I would call back and try again with a new CM.
__________________
Missy Franklin (Pixel Dust) | Facebook: World of Yesterday, Tomorrow & Fantasy | Current TR: 5/14 Past TR: 10/13, 1/13, 5/13, 10/12, 3/12 , 10/11, 10/10
'86, '90, '94, '98, '09, '10 -- Off site, 10/2011 -- CR, 3/2012 -- Windsor Hills, 10/2012 -- BCV/AKV-Jambo, 01/2013 -- BWV, 5/2013 -- BLT, 10/2013 -- YC CL, 5/2014 -- BWV, 08/2014 -- VGF/BLT, 12/2014 -- BWV, 4/2015 -- BLT

Missyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:14 AM   #83
NvDizz
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Orland Park, IL
Posts: 58

Has anyone upgraded an activated ticket?

I went in September and had no idea about this till I got home. Any help heading back for Christmas and really want the pap.
__________________
Family Trips thus far
04/2011 09/2011 09/2012 12/2012(Christmas trip)
05/2013 09/2013


Upcoming Trips
05/2014 & 9/2014
NvDizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:21 PM   #84
SUSIEQ
DIS Veteran
 
SUSIEQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: S.C.
Posts: 1,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvDizz
Has anyone upgraded an activated ticket?

I went in September and had no idea about this till I got home. Any help heading back for Christmas and really want the pap.
I am wondering the same thing.


Posted from DISboards.com App for Android
__________________
SUSIEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #85
Missyrose
DIS Veteran
 
Missyrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northern Va.
Posts: 6,823

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvDizz View Post
Has anyone upgraded an activated ticket?

I went in September and had no idea about this till I got home. Any help heading back for Christmas and really want the pap.
Just a guess, but you even if you were able to upgrade an activated ticket, wouldn't it still have to be done in the first 14 days after its first use?
__________________
Missy Franklin (Pixel Dust) | Facebook: World of Yesterday, Tomorrow & Fantasy | Current TR: 5/14 Past TR: 10/13, 1/13, 5/13, 10/12, 3/12 , 10/11, 10/10
'86, '90, '94, '98, '09, '10 -- Off site, 10/2011 -- CR, 3/2012 -- Windsor Hills, 10/2012 -- BCV/AKV-Jambo, 01/2013 -- BWV, 5/2013 -- BLT, 10/2013 -- YC CL, 5/2014 -- BWV, 08/2014 -- VGF/BLT, 12/2014 -- BWV, 4/2015 -- BLT

Missyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #86
vicki_c
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 23,402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyrose

Just a guess, but you even if you were able to upgrade an activated ticket, wouldn't it still have to be done in the first 14 days after its first use?
Correct. If the ticket has been used.
__________________
June 1978 - Poly / Nov 1996 - Yacht Club / Jan 2001 - Poly / Jan/Feb 2004 - Wilderness Lodge / 2004-2006: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Nick Hotel, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, HI Sunspree, Buena Vista Suites, Caribe Royale / Jan 2008 - Poly / June 2008 - Saratoga Springs and Villas @ Wilderness Lodge / Nov 2008 -Boardwalk Villas / Dec 2008 - WL, Beach Club Villas and Beach Club / June 2009 - POFQ and Poly / Jan 2010 - AKV, 4 night DCL & BCV / Nov 2010 - POFQ / April 2011 - SSR / Nov 2011 Swan / Jan 2012 - BC/ April 2012 OKW / April 2014 AoA & AKV
vicki_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #87
TinkTatoo
Has a Tink tattoo on her shoulder
Hooked on Disney Cruises
 
TinkTatoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,948

I've tried reading through all the pages but getting confused. In August we used some DVC AP vouchers and got 3 x AP's and paid to upgrade one to a PAP. We're going back in December and I'd like to try to get the regular AP's upgraded to PAP's. Has anyone managed to do that and where would you suggest the best place to try is?

Thanks
__________________

TinkTatoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:31 AM   #88
srberubenh
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkTatoo
I've tried reading through all the pages but getting confused. In August we used some DVC AP vouchers and got 3 x AP's and paid to upgrade one to a PAP. We're going back in December and I'd like to try to get the regular AP's upgraded to PAP's. Has anyone managed to do that and where would you suggest the best place to try is?

Thanks
We upgraded one of our annual passes to a PAP at the Magic Kingdom without any problems.
__________________
srberubenh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:33 AM   #89
TinkTatoo
Has a Tink tattoo on her shoulder
Hooked on Disney Cruises
 
TinkTatoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by srberubenh

We upgraded one of our annual passes to a PAP at the Magic Kingdom without any problems.
Great thanks, I'll give it a try when we're there.
__________________

TinkTatoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:08 AM   #90
Jousey
Dis Dad #694
All I can think of is a pole dancer
Is there a pill for this condition or do I just keep up the cycle of going to Disney
 
Jousey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Miwaukee, Wi
Posts: 922

We took care of both the voucher exchange and PAP upgrade at DTD guest relations. Usually not very busy and less stressful for us than being at a park waiting in line. We had no issues.
__________________
ME , DW, DS4 & The Dog

Jousey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.