Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #391
LuvLuvLuv
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyNicki View Post
Hi girl! How are you?? Hope all is well! No worries about being late to the party, important thing is you are here!

How do you like living so close to WDW? Do you get over to the parks and resorts often? Do you miss staying onsite lol

As much as I love Citrico's I wasn’t thrilled with that dish, wish I ordered something different. Maya Grill was outstanding, def will eat there again, it was just a wonderful experience

Todd was looking forward to the roast at R&C but he did enjoy that shephards pie…menus change so often it is hard to keep up with it

I do not like Teppan Edo either, has nothing to do with the food but the small quantity of it and I do not like to leave a TS place still hungry! We are eating there again in Dec and this time I will order the filet, hopefully that will fill me up

That taco salad was excellent! We have been known to order kids meals a lot and they are very good and filling too!

My hubby was getting a swelled head at all the luck he had this trip! Next time we go I am not making one reservation, not a single one! Let him do all the work for a change lol
Hi We're loving our new location! We're so close that we pop in to the parks and DD a few times a week! It's nice that we don't have to feel like we NEED to do everything... since we can just go back the next time we have a night off together. It's funny that WDW is closer than my work, lol. (I'm at the Florida Mall with Guerlain) I miss staying on site sooooooooo much. I just stare at the Yacht Club and the Contemporary and want to be in there so bad Maybe someday if Baxter gives us the okay

Since we've been here, we've tried a few places that were full, and low and behold..... DH started learning to do ADRs!!! He surprised me one night with Via Napoli!!! I told him that he's in charge now--I'm stepping down as head planner. (that is until we take another Disneyland trip!!) Our next challenge is Thanksgiving. He decided he wants Liberty Tree or Ohana--I'm not holding my breath... but it is funny to watch him try everyday!!! I'll end up cooking, I'm sure.

Had lots of fun reading this one!! Can't wait to read about your next adventure!!!!
Old 11-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #392
marvali
DIS Veteran

Happy Thanksgiving to Nicki and Todd!

AKV - since 2007 DIS Dad's Club Member #174
Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Link to Dec 2010 Trip Report: Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer
Link to OKW Trip Report: OKW Trip Report
marvali is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: