Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2012, 12:21 PM   #196
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Holy Moly talk about being late to the party It is going to take me days to catch up ....................

Hey Sheila!! You're only 13 pages late! That's okay, lots of fun to come!!

Are you all ready for your trip???
Momof2Disneyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:23 AM   #197
Lcaemom
DIS Veteran

26 days!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited...I feel like I'm going to burst!!! I have not started packing but, have started looking at the weather...my phone has a forecast through 11/22...right now through Thanksgiving it's unseasonably cold so, I think in another a couple of weeks we should get a better idea. It's so true...you NEVER know what December at WDW can bring. Every year we have gone (except April 2009,) we've gone during the same week in DEcember...in 2007, hot and sunny...we spent a day at Blizzard beach; in 2008 cooler, cloudy, one day of pouring rain; in 2010 FREEZING!!! 40s during the day...20s at night!!! I'm crossing my fingers for 2007 weather!
TR: Our first family of 6 trip, including a proposal on 12/12/12 at 12:12 http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post46997114
PTR: Our first family of 6 Christmas Vacation Dec 2012!!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3015456
Lcaemom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-13-2012, 07:35 AM   #198
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcaemom View Post
26 days!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited...I feel like I'm going to burst!!! I have not started packing but, have started looking at the weather...my phone has a forecast through 11/22...right now through Thanksgiving it's unseasonably cold so, I think in another a couple of weeks we should get a better idea. It's so true...you NEVER know what December at WDW can bring. Every year we have gone (except April 2009,) we've gone during the same week in DEcember...in 2007, hot and sunny...we spent a day at Blizzard beach; in 2008 cooler, cloudy, one day of pouring rain; in 2010 FREEZING!!! 40s during the day...20s at night!!! I'm crossing my fingers for 2007 weather!

I know, it's coming so fast!!

Oh wow you have me scared!!! Those 2010 temps are downright awful. Let's hope for your 2007 temps!
Old 11-13-2012, 07:37 AM   #199
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

I talked to Shawna yesterday (Disney Mommy 3) and they are having a great time! She said the weekend was kind of crowded, but yesterday was great. They even got a sneak peak at the new FantasyLand! And they are having awesome weather.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:49 AM   #200
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

So here's what I am thinking............. We will be taking a little bit of everything!!

If temps are in the 70's DH and the boys will be fine with wearing t-shirts, shorts, socks and sneakers. Mens and boys shorts are so long anyway, that they will be fine. If we happen to get warmer temps then they can break out the flip flops!! If it's colder than that then I guess they will be in jeans.

As for me – IDK!!

I still get cold with temps in the lower-mid 70's. So maybe capris?

I will probably take at least 4-5 pair.

And if temps happen to break into the 80's, then the shorts will be coming out!!

And for shirts, it's going to be hard. Guess I will be taking a few tanks, some short sleeved, and a few lightweight sweaters....

Just picked these 4 up at JCP on clearance and had a coupon, so ended up paying about $2.50-$3 each!!

Continued in next post.....

Old 11-13-2012, 07:52 AM   #201
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Continued....

Haven't worn this shirt since we went to MVMCP a few years ago in November!

And my Tink sweatshirt!

If I am lucky I will be able to wear a few dresses!!

Going to have to be VERY lucky to wear these ones....

I will definitely be taking a few light jackets. (Hoping not to need winter coats, but will have to determine that as we get closer.)

I wouldn't normally post pics of my jammies, but I had to share my new ones with you!! Aren't they cute???

So there you have it  looks like I am going to need a lot of suitcases. And I haven't even thought about shoes yet.

Up Next: The kids WDW pin collection

Old 11-13-2012, 08:16 AM   #202
JoBird
Proud Charter Member of the Tagless Clique
I almost got a tag about clean butter but then the tag fairy saw I don't like tags

All of this packing talk makes me shake. Not in a good way either.

Looks like you are taking the whole closet! I'm so scared.

There's a new dress that I don't think I've seen before-- the brown (? is it black??) one with the large flowers on the bottom. I'm in love with it! So cute!

And you are such a cute tiny little thing- at first I thought your capri's were shorts! Okay they'd be shorts on Neanderthal me.

LOVE those jammies!!!! The question is--- will you wear them down to the lounge to get yo' snack on??? I don't have any that cute but if I did I might be tempted.

I think I'm going to be calling you on the way back form the party Sunday night late and telling you to come hang with me at 1 am in the lounge. No one would be there to see the PJs.

Okay no, wait---- I'm gonna beat on your door and run.

hee hee hee hee hee hee.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:17 AM   #203
JoBird
Proud Charter Member of the Tagless Clique
I almost got a tag about clean butter but then the tag fairy saw I don't like tags

Forgot to say- the comforter looks so pretty!

And I'm glad Shawna is having a great time with great weather! Pixie Dust for us!!
Old 11-13-2012, 09:07 AM   #204
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Good Morning

Hey Jo!

I am so not ready

Have not started to pack...... Not even a packing list yet

Still tweeking ADRs of course

What to do what to do? I'm Late I'm late for an important date oh and the keypad on my phone died

Shelly love all the outfits you have picked to take

We are all going to Disney Soon!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:12 AM   #205
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBird View Post

All of this packing talk makes me shake. Not in a good way either.

Looks like you are taking the whole closet! I'm so scared.

There's a new dress that I don't think I've seen before-- the brown (? is it black??) one with the large flowers on the bottom. I'm in love with it! So cute!

And you are such a cute tiny little thing- at first I thought your capri's were shorts! Okay they'd be shorts on Neanderthal me.

LOVE those jammies!!!! The question is--- will you wear them down to the lounge to get yo' snack on??? I don't have any that cute but if I did I might be tempted.

I think I'm going to be calling you on the way back form the party Sunday night late and telling you to come hang with me at 1 am in the lounge. No one would be there to see the PJs.

Okay no, wait---- I'm gonna beat on your door and run.

hee hee hee hee hee hee.

I know. That is so much to pack!! I'm hoping as we get closer I will find out that I won't need it all because it is going to be sunny and warm all week.

Yep - that dress is new!! I was wondering if you would notice it. I didn't think I had told you about it. I got it on clearance at the end of summer at Kohl's and I love it! It fits so well and is very comfortable. I'm really hoping I get to wear it.

You thought my capri's were shorts..... You must have forgotten that I wasn't blessed with nice long legs!

Um, no I don't think I will wear my jammies to the lounge. Although I've seen people do it...

Okay, remind me to turn off my phone at night and not tell you my room number!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBird View Post
Forgot to say- the comforter looks so pretty!

And I'm glad Shawna is having a great time with great weather! Pixie Dust for us!!

Thanks!
Old 11-13-2012, 09:15 AM   #206
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Good Morning

Hey Jo!

I am so not ready

Have not started to pack...... Not even a packing list yet

Still tweeking ADRs of course

What to do what to do? I'm Late I'm late for an important date oh and the keypad on my phone died

Shelly love all the outfits you have picked to take

We are all going to Disney Soon!

Good morning Sheila! Yes, we are all getting so close to our trips!!

So what ADR's are you moving around?

You better start getting your list together and start packing very soon!!
Old 11-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #207
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Has everyone seen this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQBZZ...ce=twitterfeed

I think it looks amazing and I can't wait to see it! So much better than the Magic, Memories, and You thing, I think.

Old 11-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #208
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Magic Memories and You was actually my favorite night time show. We especially LOVED the music. I haven't watched the whole video, because I want to keep *some* surprise for when I go. I just hope it lives up to my *very high* expectations.
ronnmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:52 PM   #209
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
Magic Memories and You was actually my favorite night time show. We especially LOVED the music. I haven't watched the whole video, because I want to keep *some* surprise for when I go. I just hope it lives up to my *very high* expectations.

IDK why, but I just never really cared for the Magic Memories show. I'm very excited to see this one in person. Although I did watch the entire video and left no surprises!!
Old 11-13-2012, 04:23 PM   #210
ddluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Love all your outfits Shelly!

When I went in Nov. couple years ago it was beautiful!! Was able to wear shorts. Hope you get great weather- not jeans weather.
DH and I went to NH for the weekend so I just got caught up.
February 2014*December 2013*October2013 F&W *September 2013*July 2013-Our condo.*April 2013- Our condo!!*April 2012- Sheraton Vistana*August 2011-Poly & HRH/CL Mom's 40th B-Day*November 2010- Bonnet Creek* August 2010-BC/CL & HRH/CL Mom's B-Day trip* April 2009- Orange Lake Resort* August 2008- GF/CL (Anniversary trip kid free)*April 2008- Orange Lake Resort* June 2007- Orange Lake Resort(2DS b-day trip)* April 2005- Orange Lake Resort* May 1995- CBR (honeymoon)* April 1988 off property* July 1978 off property
ddluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: