Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 03:29 AM   #1156
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by aym4Him View Post
Yay!!!!!

I'm trying to decide if I'd want to use it as a stroller tag or luggage tag. Would I just resize it myself or do you make it according to use?

Would you do two autograph covers? One with the Fab 5 and then the other Hollywood Studios themed (Star Wars, Buzz & Woody, Sulley & Mike, etc)? If not, I would be more than thrilled with the Fab Five & Star Wars. 4"x6" please.

Do you have a Minnie Princess Lea Mouse Ear? If so, would you put "Mommy" in it? I guess Jedi Mickey for "Daddy". I know I just asked for more, so please don't feel like you have to do them all

Thanks again!!!
When do you need these by? The current size of that design is 11x7. If you would like it smaller let me know the size or you can resize it yourself in word, (see directions in post #1). I will see if I can find a Minnie Princess Lea.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:09 AM   #1157
debsters41
DIS Veteran

Thank you very much!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-18-2013, 06:40 AM   #1158
melglnh2o
DIS Veteran

Thank you so much for my requested princess street sign. It is so cute!!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:03 AM   #1159
lbodenheimer
Earning My Ears

Enjoying looking at all the designs! Great job!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #1160
roogirl
Earning My Ears

Thank you!!

The designs are perfect. Thank you so much!! And no problem about the blank designs. I didn't know you only personalized. Again thank you so much, they are great.

[QUOTE=Lady Boadicea;48999601]Here you go
Old 07-18-2013, 08:47 AM   #1161
HollyJoy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea View Post

Hi I am happy to do these for you. I have a Rapunzel, one with a crown and one without. Please let me know which you would like.

I am happy to make the Ariel but it will take me some time.
Thank you very much! I like the Rapunzel WITH the crown. Very cute! I know my daughter will LOVE IT!

Holly

Visit my blog
Old 07-18-2013, 09:10 AM   #1162
Cptnkirky
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Here you go

YAY!!!! Thank you so much!!

Cast Member 2003-2009
BCV May 2014
AoA/DCLF Oct 2013
ASM/SSR June 2012
PQRS Aug 2011
VWL May 2010
SSR Sept 2009
POR June 2009
AKL May 2009
SSR Aug 2008
VBR March 2008
CSR Feb 2007
and many more.... CBR, POFQ, etc, etc, etc...
Old 07-18-2013, 09:26 AM   #1163
aimshna
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Update:
Hello everyone. I have been busy working on requests and will post what I have done tonight or tomorrow. I am currently on post #1101. After I post those I have worked on and you feel I have missed yours please bump up your request for me. I will be going on vacation the end of July- first week in August and I will not be designing during that time. I have noticed some new requests asking for blanks.Please note that I no longer provide blanks. I do have a blanks folder in my photo bucket so any blanks I did in the past can be found there.
Thanks for your understanding.
Lady B

I put in a request post #1107 - do you think you will get to that one before vacation? Thanks!
Old 07-18-2013, 10:09 AM   #1164
aym4Him
DIS Veteran

Quote:

When do you need these by? The current size of that design is 11x7. If you would like it smaller let me know the size or you can resize it yourself in word, (see directions in post #1). I will see if I can find a Minnie Princess Lea.
Not til before we leave in Nov, but I could always use the Jedi Ethan as a luggage tag for his backpack at school. However, do not go out of your way to do that. Having it for his backpack or stroller in WDW is more important. We can resize it. Thank you!!!

Haa. I realize I misspelled Leia. Oops.

Ethan's Magical MAW PTR (November 11-17; extending to the 20th!, 2012)

Shh! It's surprise! "Darth Ethan's Return to the Kingdom 2013" Pop Century November 11-19th
Happy Wishiversary, Ethan!
Old 07-18-2013, 10:16 AM   #1165
PegIra
DIS Veteran

Back to Back

Thank you so very much for the B2B and actually I love the all. The Dory and Tigger scooter signs are great too. We really do appreciate you taking the time to do this for us.

Enjoy your vacation and totally relax.

Thanks again,

Peg
Old 07-18-2013, 01:22 PM   #1166
DVCRejonis
Earning My Ears

Looking to so some shirts and use your awesome work please and thank you

Hello I'm new at this so please if I'm asking for something incorrectly please tell me!

Wear Date is: Dec 20th 2013-Jan 10th 2014 So no dates please with two different years there. Thanks

I love your word wraps with the mickey heads separating the names. Is it to much to ask for you to do two different types of those for me. One with some kind of mickey mouse in the center you pick and the other one with the black shadow castle it has tinker bell over top. Inside the mickey ears if you could please put Rejonis-Davis in one ear and either family or magical memories in the other ear. Names for wrap .

Also, I would like the Mickey and Minnie pirate heads please with the mickey shaped map as the back ground. What do you do the those normally work you magic for that on we are going to Disney world. I would really like to make that shirt a font and a back with if you have something else that would work with that for the back it would be awesome. Please keep in mind I would like the designs as big as possible so they do get lost on my fat body LOL! Both my husband and are wear a 2lx.

the mickey and Minnie with the map and the same names Clifford, Hollie, Brenton, Samantha, Dalton. WE are Disney Vacation Club Members EST. 2007 might be cute to put and the big map of the back some how use your own judgment thanks you

Last edited by DVCRejonis; 07-18-2013 at 11:27 PM. Reason: answer question
Old 07-18-2013, 02:18 PM   #1167
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimshna View Post
Lady B

I put in a request post #1107 - do you think you will get to that one before vacation? Thanks!
I am working on that post now, should have it done this weekend
Old 07-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #1168
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCRejonis View Post
Hello I'm new at this so please if I'm asking for something incorrectly please tell me!

Wear Date is: Dec 20th 2013-Jan 10th 2014 So no dates please with two different years there. Thanks

I love your word wraps with the mickey heads separating the names. Is it to much to ask for you to do two different types of those for me. One with some kind of mickey mouse in the center you pick and the other one with the black shadow castle it has tinker bell over top. Inside the mickey ears if you could please put Rejonis-Davis in one ear and either family or magical memories in the other ear. Names for wrap Clifford, Hollie, Brenton, Samantha, Dalton.

Also, I would like the Mickey and Minnie pirate heads please with the mickey shaped map as the back ground. What do you do the those normally work you magic for that on we are going to Disney world. I would really like to make that shirt a font and a back with if you have something else that would work with that for the back it would be awesome. Please keep in mind I would like the designs as big as possible so they do get lost on my fat body LOL! Both my husband and are wear a 2lx.
Hi I am happy to do this. Do you want the map with a Pirate hat or the pictures of mickey and Minnie heads? What names would you like on the pirate design? I no longer post blanks.
I could do something like this for the back, let me know what text you would like:

I make most of my designs to fit standard paper/transfers (8.5x11) If you would like it larger than that please post the size. Thanks
Old 07-18-2013, 02:37 PM   #1169
cbeavens
Earning My Ears

Response to your post #1141

Yes, if possible I would like all five names added to the FabFive Signatures design. (If you can't add all five then just add the last three names)

Also, there is no hurry. We don't leave for our trip until Nov. (I am just trying to plan ahead so I am not making too many shirts close to trip time)

Thank you so much for doing this!!!!
Cary
__________________________________________________ ____________

Originally Posted by cbeavens View Post
You have many great designs. May I please have:

MickeyHeadFabFiveSignaturesJeffampRoxanne_zps37004 9eb.jpg
(Mommy, Dad, Brianna, Brandon, Brogan)

bth_MickeyHeadMike_zps9f31785f.jpg Brianna
bth_MickeyHeadPlutoMaster_zps3eb5426b.jpg Brandon
bth_MickeyHeadGoffyMaster_zps46f92edc.jpg Mommy
bth_MickeyHeadPapa_zps2643d799.png Brogan
bth_MickeyHeadSorcererHatSparkles_zps26fd4760.jpg Brogan
bth_MickeyHeadDonaldDuck_zps1a063c45.jpg Dad

Thanks so much!!
Cary
Old 07-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #1170
DisneyBabies
Mouseketeer

These are great!

Love these designs . . . I borrowed a few blanks from your photobucket already, but would like to get a few more . . .

Could I get these two without names or dates:

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

And would you be able to design a Mickey Head Character like the Peter Pan but with Periwinkle?

Thank you so much for doing this!

PS. Sorry the pictures are so huge . . . not sure how to make them smaller.

Me DH DS10 DD8 DD 22mo Oreo Harry II Reeses Pieces (I need a Guinea Pig smilie!)

BCR April 2007 - 3rd Anniversary w/DH
CBR Pirate Room February 2009 - DS's 5th B-day w/DH & DS
POP March 2010 - 6th Anniversary w/DH
ASMusic Suite February 2011 - DD's 5th B-day w/DH & DD
ASSports October 2014 - My B-day w/DH
AoA Nemo Suite October 2015 - MNSSHP w/DH, DS & DD
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: