Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 11:55 PM   #1141
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettcw23 View Post
LadyB - I would like 2 of these Mickey Birthday heads, please. http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psf6bc380b.jpg.
  • Ashley for the name in a Disney script with the number 9 inside one of the ears. The color of the image that I linked above looks great.
  • Madalyn for the name in a Disney script with the number 6 inside one of the ears. Is it possible to change the color of the hat\box to the zebra print with red? If not, it's certainly not a big deal.
We leave for our trip on October 12th.
Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to seeing your dISign!
You have tons of awesome ones!
Hello I am Happy to do these for you. I am able to change the color of the hat and bow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrutzler View Post
LadyB
I'm interested in a few designs and letters...my husband and I are taking our girls on the Disney Magic and to the parks in January 2014 to celebrate our ten year wedding anniversary as well as me being in remission of leukemia ( AML) ....
Our girls are MaryAnn (6) and MadaLynne (4)
Letters for the Magic Cruise January 27, 2014 with sailor Minnie n Mickey
Animal Kingdom
Sea World from Shamu
Disney from Princess n Fairies
Castaway Cay beach day from goofy, Donald n daisy

Four street signs
magic with princess background for MadaLynne
Magic with fairies background for MaryAnn
magic with orange ribbons for me...Mommy
Magic with Mickey background for Daddy

MM word head
DCL Magic 2014
the Rutzler family
Eugene, Colleen, MaryAnn and MadaLynne

THANK YOU THANK YOU....I really do appreciate it!!
Colleen R
Congratulations on your remission! I am happy to do these for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneytheway View Post
Hi we are cruising on Dream this coming august 25 and was wondering if you could help us we some of your wonderful designs. If time is too short i understand. Thanks
OMG hope i am doing this right
For the life saver the info is Disney dram cruise - bahamas - Vlad - Andreia -Lukas Victor
Thanks again.
Hi I am happy to do these for you. The map and Dis swish are as is unless you want a names or dates added? Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roogirl View Post
Could I please add a request to my original post. I was wondering if you could give me the images without any names in them so just the designs without letters. I wanted to use the images alone in a project seperate from the name ones. Sorry for adding another request. Thank you for your hard work!
I am sorry but I no longer provide blanks. Some designs I have made with no names as they are meant to be that way but those that have names in my samples must be personalized before I will post them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygal6568 View Post
May I have a Street sign with the name Makena Avenue and Cinderella Castle/ Main Street in the background? I would like the location to be Walt Disney World.

May I also have a name fill with the name Austin and the character Koda (from Brother Bear?) If that is not possible, can you do Winnie the Pooh?

Can I please have a name fill with the name Christy with Winnie the Pooh?

And I would also like these heads:
The dale head: http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/La...tml?sort=4&o=2 but with Austin instead of Jeff?
The Tinkerbell head: http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/La...ml?sort=4&o=18 with Courtney
The Peter Pan Head: http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/La...ml?sort=4&o=17 with Makena
The cheerleader head:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/La...ml?sort=4&o=10 with black and white instead of red and white? Can I have two with the names Katelyn and Karalyn?

I need them done by August 25th, 2013
Hi I am happy to do these for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crgfsu1 View Post
Hi,
Can you create a design of Alice in a tea cup? Either falling into one or sitting in one like the ride? If not Alice, the the white rabbit is OK too.
The graphic will end up about 5x5" in size - put on a teal colored shirt.

Thanks so much!!
Cathy
Hi I am happy to do this for you, however I will need a name as I do not post blanks, also I need to know the date you need this by. Please let me know. EDIT** I noticed you posted this request on another thread as well and it was filled. So I am assuming you no longer need this. If you still need it please post here again with the name for personalization. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerling1029 View Post
Hi, Lady B! I really like your designs, and I am hoping you will have time to make some for my family too. We are taking our DD, Tessa (3 yr. old), to WDW for the first time in September. She is so excited! I think these would just make the trip even more special. Thank you so much for your help!

1. Family Shirt with information written in a Mickey head outline. Can you have it say "Walt Disney World, September 11-16 2013, Gerling Family, Broch, Jackie, and Tessa"

2. Name Fill using princesses with the name "Tessa"

3. Safari Mickey Head with the name Broch and 2 Safari Minnie heads with the names Jackie and Tessa

Thank you so much!!
Jackie
Hi I am happy to do this for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeavens View Post
You have many great designs. May I please have:

MickeyHeadFabFiveSignaturesJeffampRoxanne_zps37004 9eb.jpg
(Mommy, Dad, Brianna, Brandon, Brogan)

bth_MickeyHeadMike_zps9f31785f.jpg Brianna
bth_MickeyHeadPlutoMaster_zps3eb5426b.jpg Brandon
bth_MickeyHeadGoffyMaster_zps46f92edc.jpg Mommy
bth_MickeyHeadPapa_zps2643d799.png Brogan
bth_MickeyHeadSorcererHatSparkles_zps26fd4760.jpg Brogan
bth_MickeyHeadDonaldDuck_zps1a063c45.jpg Dad

Thanks so much!!
Cary
Hi I am happy to do this for you. On the fab five signatures you want all the names on one design right? Please let me know when you need these by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyJoy View Post
Hi! I'm trying to surprise my little one for our trip next year, by making lots of Tshirts and things for her with Disney themes! I would LOVE if you could make me 3 ear graphics for her...one of the Tinkerbell ears that you posted earlier (with the tinkerbell hair and dress) with "Amanda" written on it, as well as a Rapunzel and Ariel themed one, all with "Amanda".

Thanks so much! Great work!
Hi I am happy to do these for you. I have a Rapunzel, one with a crown and one without. Please let me know which you would like.

I am happy to make the Ariel but it will take me some time.

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 07-19-2013 at 01:35 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:17 AM   #1142
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsters41 View Post
Hello! I hope you are enjoying your weekend away Whenever you can, if indeed you can, could I please request some of your lovely FE tags? We are sailing on the Magic, although the picture of the ship doesn't really matter. We would like from our family to yours from Debbie, John, Fofy, Emmanuela #2128
Here you go

Register to remove

Old 07-18-2013, 12:20 AM   #1143
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercrossfox21 View Post
You have such cute designs on your photo bucket. I was wondering if you could make the FE tag with ship -the one that said "From our family to yours..." and then if you could just add Amanda, Keith, Hadley #8091.
Here you go

Old 07-18-2013, 12:26 AM   #1144
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
Ok, here goes my request: I need the following with the flag bow: Maisie, McKenna, Ellie, Mia and Natalie. Then for the boys the Mickey hat: Nick, Peyton, Owen, Ethan, Matthew, Jonas, Jake, Cole, Ryder and Logan Thank you and again, no hurry..I love them!!!!!.
Here you go Let me know if I missed any one:

Old 07-18-2013, 12:33 AM   #1145
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by bora63 View Post
Hi Lady B!

I love the look and feel of your invitation letters! Could I please make two requests:

1. No date. Going to Disneyland. Addressed to Tim and Sherry. Signed by Woody & Buzz.

2. No date. Going to Disneyland. First trip. Addressed to Hae Lin. Signed by Mickey and Minnie.

We are leaving for our trip on Aug 15. Thank you soooo much!
Here you go

Please proof them carefully, my computer does not have spell check

Old 07-18-2013, 12:36 AM   #1146
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belster View Post
Hello,

I want to thank you in advance for all of your hard work on your amazing designs. :0)

I would like to request the following:

Disney Dream Cruise Cloud-Dates September 8-12. Names in each Mickey Head..Kelly, Dan, Lexi, Logan, Lucas. You can do any color for each but for the three boys no girl colors like pink or purple. Can you use Disney Font? :0) Here is the link: http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps30e6fd34.jpg

Thank you again!!

Kelly
Here you go

Old 07-18-2013, 12:40 AM   #1147
aym4Him
DIS Veteran

Love your work!!

Will you do a Star Wars Mickey head (the one with Vader) and put "Ethan" on it? I just saw the Jedi Mickey one you did as well. Very neat!!!

I would also like a surprise letter for Ethan (Dates are November 11-19th) but didn't see that you had any Star Wars themed ones. He does enjoy the classic characters (the Fab 5) and then the Pixar guys and gals... He was just there a year ago for his Wish trip so it would be neat if you could say something like, "Welcome back! We missed you!" It can be for WDW as a whole- no need to do individual parks (but we are going to MK on the day we arrive- MVMCP!).

I also like this: http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/La...tml?sort=4&o=1 What is it typically used for? A sign? Luggage tag?

OH!! Will you do an autograph cover, too? "Ethan's 2013 Autographs"

Thank you so much and, if you need anything from me as far as info goes, please let me know!!

Amy

Ethan's Magical MAW PTR (November 11-17; extending to the 20th!, 2012)

Shh! It's surprise! "Darth Ethan's Return to the Kingdom 2013" Pop Century November 11-19th
Happy Wishiversary, Ethan!

Last edited by aym4Him; 07-18-2013 at 12:55 AM.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:42 AM   #1148
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by roogirl View Post
Love your DISigns! They are really great. If it is possible, could you please make me the following designs, I am making some gifts for my sister's trip to Disney. If you could do them in the next week or 2, I can get them to her before her Aug 1st trip. Thanks for all your hard work.

"Daddy"-http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Mickey%20Heads/Mickey%20and%20Friends/MickeyHeadSorcererMickey_zps5258aa39.jpg
and
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psad23849b.jpg

"Ben"
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...pseb1eb885.jpg

"Mommy" is there anyway to have Aurora in her blue dress for the link below?
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psd06ffd74.jpg
and
do you have a Mickey head like the others I requested with the Sleeping Beauty fairies? if so one that says "Mommy" again

"Emily"
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps682d530a.jpg
and
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps23ebe460.jpg
Here you go

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 07-18-2013 at 02:34 AM.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:53 AM   #1149
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptnkirky View Post
Can I request a couple for our cruise/vacation? TIA!!!!

1. Disney Cruise Mickey Ear (with the ship and mickey balloons in it)
left ear - Disney Fantasy
Right Ear - 2013

"My First Disney Cruise" at bottom

2. A Design with lots of characters together, or just princesses. below the Picture, add
"Disney World Vacation"
"2013"
Here you go

Old 07-18-2013, 12:58 AM   #1150
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMicks View Post
I love your disigns. If it's not too much of a bother, can I request a street sign please?

1.Name to use (first, last or other like Pirate or Princess): Gunn
2. List what street type to use (St, Ave, DR, Blvd or Lane): Blvd
3. Character you would like me to use or name of the street sign sample in my photo bucket: Mickey and Friends (or the Pirate Ave one from your photo bucket)
4. Name of place to put in the Mickey Head (Disneyland, Disneyworld, Cruise ship name etc): Disney Wonder

Also, would love a couple of nameplates:
1) Mia (Tinkerbell themed)
2) Joey (Monsters Inc or Monsters U themed)

Our cruise isn't until September, so I'm not in a hurry. Thank you thank you thank you!
Here you go

Old 07-18-2013, 01:00 AM   #1151
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by melglnh2o View Post
Hi LadyB,

Can I please request a street sign with the Disney princesses and Giliana Lane (on one line). I do not need a place included in the Mickey head. I don't need this until October.

Thank you,
Melissa
Here you go
Old 07-18-2013, 01:02 AM   #1152
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by MermaidMommy View Post
Hi Lady B,

You did a great name fill for me a few months ago, and I was wondering if I could request something similar, with a few modifications. The image is:

http://m1061.photobucket.com/albumvi...47c1e.jpg.html

The name on the fill is "Grace," but I would like to change it to "Disney." Since there's one more letter, it needs another character -- Kim Possible (if you have it.) All of the font, characters, and colors can stay the same.

If it's not too rushed, I would need it by the beginning of August. Thank you!

Amanda

P.S. DD really wanted this to go on a T-shirt. Would you be able to size the design to the right size for that? Thank you so much!
Old 07-18-2013, 01:07 AM   #1153
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegIra View Post
Lady B,

I posted a request not long ago, and hate to bother you, but would like to make a couple more requests. No hurry, like in my previous post, we aren't leaving home till December for our January Cruises, but I like to get things done before Christmas.

I Previously asked for the Disney Ship with the Kissing Minnie and Mickey in Stars for our 55th Anniversary. I still would love that, but a would you have any disigns that would be for a Back to Back Cruise on the Fantasy. We are going to be on the January 11, 2013 Eastern Caribbean and also the January 18th, Western Caribbean to celebrate our 55th Anniversary.

Also, and I hope I am not pushing my luck, my husband and I both drive Mobility Scooters and have a metal plate on the front basket where we usually put magnets. If there is any disign you can think of for our baskets, that would say:

This scooter belongs to Ira Lunt, Room 5552 on the Fantasy and also one for Peg Lunt

If you could please do any or all of these requests, I would be very grateful.

Thanks so much, and no hurry on the disigns.

Peg
Here you go, I did 2 choices of the back to back, wasn't sure if I liked it with Tink so you can choose which you like

Old 07-18-2013, 01:15 AM   #1154
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by aym4Him View Post
Love your work!!

Will you do a Star Wars Mickey head (the one with Vader) and put "Ethan" on it? I just saw the Jedi Mickey one you did as well. Very neat!!!

I would also like a surprise letter for Ethan (Dates are November 11-19th) but didn't see that you had any Star Wars themed ones. He does enjoy the classic characters (the Fab 5) and then the Pixar guys and gals... He was just there a year ago for his Wish trip so it would be neat if you could say something like, "Welcome back! We missed you!" It can be for WDW as a whole- no need to do individual parks (but we are going to MK on the day we arrive- MVMCP!).

I also like this: http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/La...tml?sort=4&o=1 What is it typically used for? A sign? Luggage tag?

OH!! Will you do an autograph cover, too? "Ethan's 2013 Autographs"

Thank you so much and, if you need anything from me as far as info goes, please let me know!!

Amy
Hi I am happy to do these for you. I can make the letter star wars themed. The design you asked about was made for a friend to go on his cruise door as a magnet but you could use it for anything you want (luggage tag, door decoration, window decoration, etc). If you want me to add any other wording I can add it to the top. Let me know. Do you want the autograph cover Star wars theme too? Please let me know the size for the cover.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:02 AM   #1155
aym4Him
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea View Post

Hi I am happy to do these for you. I can make the letter star wars themed. The design you asked about was made for a friend to go on his cruise door as a magnet but you could use it for anything you want (luggage tag, door decoration, window decoration, etc). If you want me to add any other wording I can add it to the top. Let me know. Do you want the autograph cover Star wars theme too? Please let me know the size for the cover.
Yay!!!!!

I'm trying to decide if I'd want to use it as a stroller tag or luggage tag. Would I just resize it myself or do you make it according to use?

Would you do two autograph covers? One with the Fab 5 and then the other Hollywood Studios themed (Star Wars, Buzz & Woody, Sulley & Mike, etc)? If not, I would be more than thrilled with the Fab Five & Star Wars. 4"x6" please.

Do you have a Minnie Princess Lea Mouse Ear? If so, would you put "Mommy" in it? I guess Jedi Mickey for "Daddy". I know I just asked for more, so please don't feel like you have to do them all

Thanks again!!!

Ethan's Magical MAW PTR (November 11-17; extending to the 20th!, 2012)

Shh! It's surprise! "Darth Ethan's Return to the Kingdom 2013" Pop Century November 11-19th
Happy Wishiversary, Ethan!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: