Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #1096
MermaidMommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea View Post
Hi I am happy to do this.
My name fills are sized to print on standard paper, they are sized 11 x 4.25 inches, any taller than 4.25 and the letters will be very stretched. If you want a different size please post the size you want it but keep in mind that the letters and characters might look stretched or squished. I have a lot of large August orders already in so I make no promises to have it done that quick but I will do my best. Just to be clear you want just the word Disney right? Just so you know I might have to use different clipart as I lost a lot of my clipart in a computer crash but I will use the same characters.
I think that size will work fine for a t-shirt. Yes, I would like just the word "DISNEY" for the fill.

I'm sorry to hear about your computer -- that's terrible to lose your work and images. I thought it might save time if I got the images for you, but let me know if they won't work for some reason. (I've never tried use images before, so I'm hoping the sizing is OK!) Thanks so much for doing this for us!

Old 07-12-2013, 12:17 AM   #1097
TracyJWM
Earning My Ears

Hi!

I just wanted to check on the status of the PP & Tink heads, etc?

I still have time so it's no hurry, but I wanted to be sure you didn't put them in PB & I missed it being mobile. :/

Thank you!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-12-2013, 01:11 AM   #1098
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyJWM View Post
Hi!

I just wanted to check on the status of the PP & Tink heads, etc?

I still have time so it's no hurry, but I wanted to be sure you didn't put them in PB & I missed it being mobile. :/

Thank you!
Hi I just finished up July requests and now and I am working on those for August so it will probably be a few weeks before I get to the September ones. Thanks for your patience, I am sorry it is taking me so long, I have a lot of name fill requests and those are very time consuming.

My Design Thread on the Creative DISigns Board:http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post51282024
Cruise Board Design Thread:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3322275
Old 07-12-2013, 01:18 AM   #1099
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by MermaidMommy View Post
I think that size will work fine for a t-shirt. Yes, I would like just the word "DISNEY" for the fill.

I'm sorry to hear about your computer -- that's terrible to lose your work and images. I thought it might save time if I got the images for you, but let me know if they won't work for some reason. (I've never tried use images before, so I'm hoping the sizing is OK!) Thanks so much for doing this for us!
That was very sweet of you to find the clipart for me Yes, it was quite sad to loose things. I was able to recover most things but for some reason some of my clipart files were corrupt and I was not able to save them, in particular my name fill files so I have had to redo a lot of them which is why I am slower at getting things done lately. Thanks again!

My Design Thread on the Creative DISigns Board:http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post51282024

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 07-13-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:43 AM   #1100
TracyJWM
Earning My Ears

Absolutely! We don't leave until Sept 3rd, so we have a bit to make shirts, etc - but everyone's just a *little* excited - lol. I can see you guys are in high demand.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:30 PM   #1101
PegIra
DIS Veteran

Lady B need a disign

Hi,

I am probably not doing this this right, but I love the picture of the ship with the kissing minnie and mickey made out of the stars. Under the ship it should say

Ira and Peg, celebrating our 55th anniversary

Not sure this is the way to do it. No hurry, we are cruising in January on the Fantasy, but will be leaving home the end of December. Thank you for any help you can give me.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #1102
PegIra
DIS Veteran

Ship Disign

It could either say 55th Anniversary or 55 Years, whichever is easier
Old 07-13-2013, 12:24 AM   #1103
slmacdonald10
Earning My Ears

Quote:
New Name Fills:
**I moved things around in photo bucket, so these old links are broken. Check out all my name fill in photobucket
Any chance you'd be willing to share the secrets to your designs? I mean like the program you use and stuff like that? I'm wanting to get into designs, but not sure where to start, so any help would be appreciated. We're cruising in Sept, and I'd like to make some things for our FE group. So, anything would be great!
Old 07-13-2013, 12:36 AM   #1104
slmacdonald10
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Thanks! Beware, it is very addicting! I started out with Paint shop Pro 8 but then I had to get a new laptop and I read that Windows 8 does not support my old paint shop version so I now have x5 and I love it! I am always learning new things and I found a great forum for tutorials. Let me know if you ever need any help
What is x5?
Old 07-13-2013, 10:43 AM   #1105
3LittleGs
Earning My Ears

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
I love all of them. It is so kind of you do this for free. THANKS AGAIN!
Old 07-13-2013, 11:52 AM   #1106
PegIra
DIS Veteran

Anniversary Request

Lady B,

I posted a request not long ago, and hate to bother you, but would like to make a couple more requests. No hurry, like in my previous post, we aren't leaving home till December for our January Cruises, but I like to get things done before Christmas.

I Previously asked for the Disney Ship with the Kissing Minnie and Mickey in Stars for our 55th Anniversary. I still would love that, but a would you have any disigns that would be for a Back to Back Cruise on the Fantasy. We are going to be on the January 11, 2013 Eastern Caribbean and also the January 18th, Western Caribbean to celebrate our 55th Anniversary.

Also, and I hope I am not pushing my luck, my husband and I both drive Mobility Scooters and have a metal plate on the front basket where we usually put magnets. If there is any disign you can think of for our baskets, that would say:

This scooter belongs to Ira Lunt, Room 5552 on the Fantasy and also one for Peg Lunt

If you could please do any or all of these requests, I would be very grateful.

Thanks so much, and no hurry on the disigns.

Peg
Old 07-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #1107
aimshna
Mouseketeer

Lady B

Can I get some street signs made for our upcoming Alaskan cruise on August 12 aboard the Wonder

I am not picky about who gets what except for Jake and he loves goofy. The rest of the names are:

David
Debbie
Keith
Amy
Katie
Justin
Josh
Tara
Brooke
Ethan
Autumn

Thanks!
Old 07-13-2013, 05:58 PM   #1108
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmacdonald10 View Post
What is x5?
X5 is the version of Paint Shop Pro I use.

Old 07-13-2013, 06:10 PM   #1109
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegIra View Post
Hi,I am probably not doing this this right, but I love the picture of the ship with the kissing minnie and mickey made out of the stars. Under the ship it should say

Ira and Peg, celebrating our 55th anniversary

Not sure this is the way to do it. No hurry, we are cruising in January on the Fantasy, but will be leaving home the end of December. Thank you for any help you can give me.
I am happy to do this for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmacdonald10 View Post
Any chance you'd be willing to share the secrets to your designs? I mean like the program you use and stuff like that? I'm wanting to get into designs, but not sure where to start, so any help would be appreciated. We're cruising in Sept, and I'd like to make some things for our FE group. So, anything would be great!
Sure I use Paint Shop Pro X5, I started out using Paint Shop Pro 7 & 8. I have self taught myself and have gotten some tips online. I found a good online community www.michelespaintshop.com. You can sign up for free, the have tutorials and tips and free downloads.
I get most of my clipart online, when I can't find something I want I try to draw it but I am not the best artist in the world. When I want to do an effect I have seen somewhere I google it to find directions but sometimes it is just trial and error. Let me know if you have any other questions, I am happy to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegIra View Post
Lady B,

I posted a request not long ago, and hate to bother you, but would like to make a couple more requests. No hurry, like in my previous post, we aren't leaving home till December for our January Cruises, but I like to get things done before Christmas.

I Previously asked for the Disney Ship with the Kissing Minnie and Mickey in Stars for our 55th Anniversary. I still would love that, but a would you have any disigns that would be for a Back to Back Cruise on the Fantasy. We are going to be on the January 11, 2013 Eastern Caribbean and also the January 18th, Western Caribbean to celebrate our 55th Anniversary.

Also, and I hope I am not pushing my luck, my husband and I both drive Mobility Scooters and have a metal plate on the front basket where we usually put magnets. If there is any disign you can think of for our baskets, that would say:

This scooter belongs to Ira Lunt, Room 5552 on the Fantasy and also one for Peg Lunt

If you could please do any or all of these requests, I would be very grateful.

Thanks so much, and no hurry on the disigns.

Peg
Hi Peg I will add this to your other request. Quick question: do you want a certain character on the basket plates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimshna View Post
Lady B

Can I get some street signs made for our upcoming Alaskan cruise on August 12 aboard the Wonder

I am not picky about who gets what except for Jake and he loves goofy. The rest of the names are:

David
Debbie
Keith
Amy
Katie
Justin
Josh
Tara
Brooke
Ethan
Autumn

Thanks!
Sure I will do these for you.

Old 07-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #1110
PegIra
DIS Veteran

Basket Plates

Lady B,
Thanks so much for answering my requests. We do appreciate it !! I hadn't really thought about it, but Capt Mickey and maybe a Minnie in Nautical Outfit would be nice since it is a cruise, but if not, Ira loves Tigger and I love Dory or we love Lady & the Tramp also. Whatever is easiest for you is fine with us.

Thanks again,

Peg
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: