Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #721
funaviator
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 43

Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea View Post
Have a great cruise
THANK YOU!!!!! :cool1
It looks GREAT!!!!

So excited....2 weeks from now I will be on the Dream....Now a part of you will be too!!
funaviator is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #722
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,895

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess051102 View Post
Hi Im looking for a Mickey Head with Sophia from Sophia the first on it. Would Like it to Say Lexi 2013 or just Lexi if you cant add the 2013

Also a Mickey Head with the Pirate saying ALex 2013 or just Alex

Thanks so much!!

Your work is amazing. I need them sized for a 8x11 photo book cover
Hello here are your requests. I was not sure which way you wanted the heads. The ones with the border are meant to print normally, the ones without the border you will want to print landscape. The landscape spohia is different because the other style did not fit when I resized. If you need any changes let me know.



__________________

My Design Thread on the Creative DISigns Board:http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post51282024
Cruise Board Design Thread:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3322275
Lady Boadicea is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-12-2013, 07:47 PM   #723
icantw8
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: WV
Posts: 21

Oh my gosh! I love these.

http://s1061.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=6&o=69

Could you do two of these for me? One that spells CARISSA (can you do the different princesses?) and one that spells NICHOLAS (maybe the characters of Mickey, Pluto, Donald, Goofy, Chip&Dale, or whoever you pick) that I could put into an 8x10 frame.

I'm thinking of doing a magnet/tee shirt for each person in our group later. Do you have different baseball teams on a Mickey, such as Red Sox and Orioles? And football with Redskins?

It's no hurry. We have plenty of time. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. They're great! I wish I was skilled enough to do it, but I have to have the grandkids help me with the simplest computer tasks.
icantw8 is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 11:52 PM   #724
Stella1701
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 18

Update to Post 708

Hello,

Thank you for agreeing to make a Minney Mouse Head for me. Before you start on this design, I was wondering if I can make a few changes to my original request. I promise I will not ask you to make any further changes. I would like a 5x7 Autograph Book Cover, with the Minney Head and a hot pink bow on a black and white zebra stripe background. In pink letters could you write Alex's Autographs ( and place the Words -Disney World May 2013,- on the Minney Head? If you can't , I understand and will be happy with anything you can do.

Thank you in advance for considering my request,

Stella1701
Stella1701 is offline  
Old 03-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #725
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,895

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantw8 View Post
Oh my gosh! I love these.

http://s1061.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=6&o=69

Could you do two of these for me? One that spells CARISSA (can you do the different princesses?) and one that spells NICHOLAS (maybe the characters of Mickey, Pluto, Donald, Goofy, Chip&Dale, or whoever you pick) that I could put into an 8x10 frame.

I'm thinking of doing a magnet/tee shirt for each person in our group later. Do you have different baseball teams on a Mickey, such as Red Sox and Orioles? And football with Redskins?

It's no hurry. We have plenty of time. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. They're great! I wish I was skilled enough to do it, but I have to have the grandkids help me with the simplest computer tasks.
Hello I am happy to do these. I can do any sports logo on the mickey heads (as long as I can find a nice pic of the logo). Do you want the sports mickeys personalized? Just so you know it will take me 3-4 weeks to get to your request as I have many more requests in already.
Just a note about the name fills, I normally do them 4 1/4 x 11, so they print on half a sheet of normal paper. If do them 8 x 10 the letters and characters will be really stretched (tall and skinny). I will probably do them the way I normally do and then fill in the empty space with a light background and perhaps more characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella1701 View Post
Hello,

Thank you for agreeing to make a Minney Mouse Head for me. Before you start on this design, I was wondering if I can make a few changes to my original request. I promise I will not ask you to make any further changes. I would like a 5x7 Autograph Book Cover, with the Minney Head and a hot pink bow on a black and white zebra stripe background. In pink letters could you write Alex's Autographs ( and place the Words -Disney World May 2013,- on the Minney Head? If you can't , I understand and will be happy with anything you can do.

Thank you in advance for considering my request,

Stella1701
No problem so does that mean you don't want the one with Happy Birthday or is this in addition?
__________________

My Design Thread on the Creative DISigns Board:http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post51282024
Cruise Board Design Thread:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3322275

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-13-2013 at 12:18 AM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 03-13-2013, 08:54 AM   #726
icantw8
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: WV
Posts: 21

[QUOTE=Lady Boadicea;47782097]Hello I am happy to do these. I can do any sports logo on the mickey heads (as long as I can find a nice pic of the logo). Do you want the sports mickeys personalized? Just so you know it will take me 3-4 weeks to get to your request as I have many more requests in already.
Just a note about the name fills, I normally do them 4 1/4 x 11, so they print on half a sheet of normal paper. If do them 8 x 10 the letters and characters will be really stretched (tall and skinny). I will probably do them the way I normally do and then fill in the empty space with a light background and perhaps more characters.




Thank you so much in advance! Three would be a baseball and one is a football. The personalizations on the sports Mickey would be:

David on the Red Sox
Mike on the Orioles
Daniel on the Orioles
Dawn on the Redskins

Oh my gosh! I just thought of something. Is there any possibility of getting something "ping pong" (table tennis) instead for Daniel? He would LOVE that. If not, that's fine.

You're awesome! Thanks again!
icantw8 is offline  
Old 03-13-2013, 10:39 PM   #727
Stella1701
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 18

Post 7225

Hello,

I would like to have the request in post 7225 in addition to the Happy Birthday request if your time permits. If not , then just the request in post 7225. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Thank you again,

Stella1701
Stella1701 is offline  
Old 03-14-2013, 07:26 AM   #728
noahdove
DIS Veteran
 
noahdove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,710

Hello Lady B I am wondering if I missed your post from my request? I think I may have...no rush, but, I don't want to miss it...thank you
__________________
Christmas Blessings to you, Marilyn
noahdove is offline  
Old 03-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #729
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,895

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
Hello Lady B I am wondering if I missed your post from my request? I think I may have...no rush, but, I don't want to miss it...thank you
Hello I am not quite there yet. I am hoping to find time this weekend to work on things but I still have 7 requests before yours so I am not sure if I will get to it this weekend. Most likely will be done in a few weeks
__________________

My Design Thread on the Creative DISigns Board:http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post51282024
Cruise Board Design Thread:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3322275
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 03-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #730
wiblondie
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 85

Cruising in 15 days!

HI LadyB- I love your DISigns and creativity.

Wondering if I can request a couple before our upcoming cruise? One questio - do you have anything Wreck it Ralph?

- The Swarthout Family, Easter 2013, Magic
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps41dcb96d.jpg

- left Ear (Disney Magic- Easter Cruise, 2013), right ear - (The Swarthout Family), mickey head (Galveston, 2 Days at Sea, Castaway Cay, Disney World, At Sea, Key West, At Sea)
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psa223e33b.jpg

-Left Ear (Lori), right ear (2013)
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps02f9f69b.jpg

-left ear (Disney Magic), right ear (Easter 2013), below pic of ship (Swarthout Family Third Disney Cruise)
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7c3ad3a6.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

wiblondie
wiblondie is offline  
Old 03-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #731
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,895

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiblondie View Post
HI LadyB- I love your DISigns and creativity.

Wondering if I can request a couple before our upcoming cruise? One questio - do you have anything Wreck it Ralph?

- The Swarthout Family, Easter 2013, Magic
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps41dcb96d.jpg

- left Ear (Disney Magic- Easter Cruise, 2013), right ear - (The Swarthout Family), mickey head (Galveston, 2 Days at Sea, Castaway Cay, Disney World, At Sea, Key West, At Sea)
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psa223e33b.jpg

-Left Ear (Lori), right ear (2013)
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps02f9f69b.jpg

-left ear (Disney Magic), right ear (Easter 2013), below pic of ship (Swarthout Family Third Disney Cruise)
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7c3ad3a6.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

wiblondie
Hello I am happy to do these for you. I can do something for you, do you want wreck it Ralph in a Mickey Head or did you have something else in mind? Would you like it personalized?
__________________

My Design Thread on the Creative DISigns Board:http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post51282024
Cruise Board Design Thread:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3322275

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-14-2013 at 02:14 PM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 03-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #732
noahdove
DIS Veteran
 
noahdove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,710

Not a problem, I will write it down and will check back in several days...I just don't want to miss it...thank you...
__________________
Christmas Blessings to you, Marilyn
noahdove is offline  
Old 03-14-2013, 03:54 PM   #733
wiblondie
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea View Post
Hello I am happy to do these for you. I can do something for you, do you want wreck it Ralph in a Mickey Head or did you have something else in mind? Would you like it personalized?
Hi Lady B- A Wreck it Ralph Mickey head, with Terry in one ear and 2013 in the other would be great.

Thank you soooo much!
wiblondie is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 01:51 AM   #734
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,895

Quote:
Originally Posted by abqgreene View Post
You are a creative genius and I apologize if this is something you have already done and I can't find it. I live the ship with the balloons, but we are going by plane. Can you change that and then add. "Grandpa's taking us to Disney world". The names would be:
Grandpa
Heather
Harvey
Charlie
Cooper
Shawn
Cameron
Lorrick
Jessica


Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Hello I think it turned out rather cute I had to recreate the balloons because the old ones were on my laptop that died so that took me some time. Have a great trip!
__________________

My Design Thread on the Creative DISigns Board:http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post51282024
Cruise Board Design Thread:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3322275

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-17-2013 at 06:39 AM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #735
DMEnglish
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 52

3 mouse heads?

We are leaving for our first trip to Disney this next Thursday. Is there any way I could get a mouse head with Rapunzel and the crown for Juliana, Cinderella for Isabella and Snow White or Sleeping Beauty for Alexandra? I have water bottles that I would LOVE to put these on. Thanks!!
DMEnglish is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: