Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 03:58 PM   #346
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlakins81 View Post
I love the autograph covers you just posted.
Would it be possible for you to personalize your 2013 cover (2)?
One for
Abby
Jake

Also can you personalize your minnie & mickey's
Minnie with Abby on it
Mickey with Jake on it

I am hoping to printe them in 5x7 if its possible.
I am new to the board and its amazing the talent you all have.

Thanks,
Carla
Hi, I can do these for you. I am trying to work out a size issue with the covers so it might take me a while on those. I want to make sure they are printing nicely for everyone. Please let me know when you need these by as it may take me a few weeks.
Thanks
Old 01-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #347
mina576
Earning My Ears

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea View Post
Hi, Sorry about the the autograph covers. I have printed things 4x6 on walgreens.com before and they turned out fine so I am not sure why these would look pixelated. Did all your pages turn out that way or just mine? Did you try printing a test page on your printer? I can try making they bigger for you and you can try uploading it again but I don't want you to waste time and money, just let me know what you want to try.
I am happy to make the mickey heads. I am working today so it will have to be sometime this week or next weekend. You can print them on transfer paper but I would do a test on normal paper first to make sure they look ok.

Hi Lady B,

I will try and reprint from home or maybe try walgreens or target. If, they still print out the same I'll just use anyway. They just didn't print out with such defined borders as the mickey/minnie heads did. No biggie at all...they are still way more awesome than anything I could have come up with myself.

Whenever you get to the other Mickey/minnie heads is fine. We don't leave for another 1.5 weeks.

Thanks again!!!!
Romina
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-28-2013, 02:40 AM   #348
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mina576 View Post
Lady B,

I printed out the autograph covers on 4x6 photo paper through shutterfly. They fit perfectly but they looked pixelated. Could it be something that I did?

Also, would you be able to make 4 more mickey and minnie heads:

Mickey heads
Dad
Papi

Minnie heads
Mom
Mami

can i print these mickey/minnie heads on transfer paper and put on a tee shirt?

Thanks for everything!!!
Romina
Hi Romina,
I did the covers over, I tired using different clip art and a different setting on the text. I also did them at a higher resolution. Please let me know if they turn out better (fingers crossed)

Old 01-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #349
lilpooh108
DIS Veteran

Lady B---thank you so much for our designs

In addition to our cruise, my daughters birthdays are coming up and she's going to love having personalized placecards, table decorations for her and her friends.

Thank you!
Old 01-28-2013, 05:15 PM   #350
sweetpea42f
Earning My Ears

Heads for Tshirts

hi can you make me :
Mickey head with Papa
Minnie head with Gigi
Mickey head Dad
Minnie head Mom
Minnie head with a crown with the letter E
Mickey head pirate and the letter N
Mickey pirate with the letter P

thank you so much for making our memories extra sweet !
Old 01-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #351
Lori1960
Mouseketeer

Smile ship

There was a picture you made for someone for there 30th birthday and it had ballons and in the middle of the the ship of the wonder.Wondering if you could put Goofy in the middle instead of the wonder.I won't need the shirt before NOV 2013
Old 01-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #352
Lori1960
Mouseketeer

mickey head

on page 19 you have a mickey head with minnie and mickey in the middleholding ballon and ballons in the ear how much would you charge for that one
Old 01-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #353
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori1960
on page 19 you have a mickey head with minnie and mickey in the middleholding ballon and ballons in the ear how much would you charge for that one
All designs are free, post what design you would like and what u want written on it. After it is done i I post the completed disign here then you download it and print.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:45 PM   #354
magicalmoments4
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmoments4
I have been combing through all the different DiSigners and I came across yours!!! I am in love!!! Your work is really good and I fell in love with the fireplace scene with the stockings!!! We are going in December of this year and I was wondering if you could do a couple of things for me?! First, can I get the Christmas Fireplace Scene with 4 stockings: Scott, Tracy, Cole, Julia with the date of 2013 somewhere on it? The other item, can I get a Minnie Head with the name Julia on it? Thanks so much for your time and willingness to bless us with your creativity!!!
Did you happen to see my post from a few days ago? To quote one of my favorite Christmas movies (Miracle on 34th Street) "Did I ask alright?"

Beach Club: December 2007

Beach Club: December 2010

POR: December 2013
Old 01-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #355
mina576
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea View Post
Hi Romina,
I did the covers over, I tired using different clip art and a different setting on the text. I also did them at a higher resolution. Please let me know if they turn out better (fingers crossed)

They are perfect. THANK YOU sooooo sooooo much!!!!
Romina
Old 01-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #356
kpitts525
Earning My Ears

Mickey head

Hi!! Is it possible to get a Mickey head for a shirt that says I'm going to Disney world? With or without incorporating the name Trevor. Also, could you do a 2013 autograph cover with the name Trevor? Thank you so much!!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:29 PM   #357
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmoments4 View Post
I have been combing through all the different DiSigners and I came across yours!!! I am in love!!! Your work is really good and I fell in love with the fireplace scene with the stockings!!! We are going in December of this year and I was wondering if you could do a couple of things for me?! First, can I get the Christmas Fireplace Scene with 4 stockings: Scott, Tracy, Cole, Julia with the date of 2013 somewhere on it? The other item, can I get a Minnie Head with the name Julia on it? Thanks so much for your time and willingness to bless us with your creativity!!!
Hello I am happy to do these for you
Old 01-28-2013, 11:41 PM   #358
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea42f View Post
hi can you make me :
Mickey head with Papa
Minnie head with Gigi
Mickey head Dad
Minnie head Mom
Minnie head with a crown with the letter E
Mickey head pirate and the letter N
Mickey pirate with the letter P

thank you so much for making our memories extra sweet !
No Problem When do you need these by? Did you ever find the pooh and tigger, I can do one for you with the character inside or beside the head, I just don't do the ones that look like the character. Let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori1960 View Post
There was a picture you made for someone for there 30th birthday and it had ballons and in the middle of the the ship of the wonder.Wondering if you could put Goofy in the middle instead of the wonder.I won't need the shirt before NOV 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori1960 View Post
Hi I am happy to do these for you, what would you like written on them? All the designs are free as you will need to download them and then make them into whatever you would like (t-shirt, magnet, ect). When do you need these by?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmoments4 View Post
Did you happen to see my post from a few days ago? To quote one of my favorite Christmas movies (Miracle on 34th Street) "Did I ask alright?"
Hi Yes you did it right. When do you need these by?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpitts525 View Post
Hi!! Is it possible to get a Mickey head for a shirt that says I'm going to Disney world? With or without incorporating the name Trevor. Also, could you do a 2013 autograph cover with the name Trevor? Thank you so much!!
Sure what size do you need the autograph cover? When do you need these by?
Old 01-29-2013, 07:01 AM   #359
magicalmoments4
Mouseketeer

Oh yeah!!! I'm so happy to hear that!!! Our trip isn't until December of this year, so if there are others that need theirs sooner, I can wait. Now that I know I'm on the list

Thanks so much!!

Beach Club: December 2007

Beach Club: December 2010

POR: December 2013
Old 01-29-2013, 08:29 AM   #360
Lori1960
Mouseketeer

Lady B Creates

What do you mean by I download it and than pint
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: