Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #211
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,377

Quote:
Originally Posted by casinochic View Post
Hi Lady B , I'm new to this thread and just saw your great creations! I'm wondering if you would be able to do a couple designs for me?

1. Girl Pirate Mickey Head (pink hat) with the name Taylor.
2. Boy Pirate Mickey Head (Brown hat) with the name Ryan.
3. I also really like the black mickey heads with the crown and the Disney Princess next to it. Could you please make a Merida (from Brave) mickey head with a crown with the name Taylor.

No hurry... Thank you so much!!

Also, I LOVE the graphic in the above post (#199). Could you please edit it: No frame, just the mickey head, inside left ear - Disney Fantasy, inside right ear - April 2013, in the clouds - Our First Disney Cruise

I wish I had your talent! I have photoshop elements and tried many different designs. Nothing came out how I wanted it!
THanks for the kind words Have a great trip!

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-14-2014 at 04:51 AM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 12:07 AM   #212
minniefaye
DIS Veteran
 
minniefaye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 700

oh my goodness-- I adore the Christmas train and other engine you made for me!! Thank you bunches
minniefaye is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-06-2013, 08:10 AM   #213
wink13
Just a bit Goofy
 
wink13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 728

Thank you so much they are awesome!
__________________
wink13 is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 08:19 AM   #214
my2disneyboys
DIS Veteran
 
my2disneyboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 2,070

Hi Lady B , I'm wondering if you would be able to do a couple designs for me?

Chip & Dale with the Mickey head- with the name Myles
Jake with the Mickey head- with the name Owen (If you have Cubby that would be awesome!!! I didnt see it but Cubby is Owen's Favorite, if not Jake is good too)

Also, I am looking for Duffy designs. They would like Duffy and then their names or Duffy Namefills if you make those: with the names Myles and Owen.

Thank you VERY VERY much for your time and spreading pixie dust to my family. We truly appreciate it.
__________________
Me39 DH37 DS10 DS7 Daisy



2004-POP . 2007-POR . 2009-POFQ . 2010-POLY . 2011-POFQ . 2011-CBR . 2012-WL and DREAM CRUISE . 2013-BCV 10th Year Anniversary, Vow Renewal Trip! - January 2014 Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House - November 2014 -Thanksgiving and turning 40 at Beach Club Villas

Last edited by my2disneyboys; 01-06-2013 at 08:51 AM.
my2disneyboys is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 08:46 AM   #215
my2disneyboys
DIS Veteran
 
my2disneyboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 2,070

Sorry I forgot about the grandparents and us! Can you please make these 5 designs when you have a chance?

Can I get two Mickey Heads with Cinderella on the side? Can I get one with the names Nonnie on one, and one with the name Nana?

Can I get a Minnie Mouse on the side of the mickey Head with the name Mommy?

Also can I get a Mickey head with Pluto on the side with the name: Papa one with the name Daddy?

I know i requested a lot... I really appreciate your help!!!!!
__________________
Me39 DH37 DS10 DS7 Daisy



2004-POP . 2007-POR . 2009-POFQ . 2010-POLY . 2011-POFQ . 2011-CBR . 2012-WL and DREAM CRUISE . 2013-BCV 10th Year Anniversary, Vow Renewal Trip! - January 2014 Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House - November 2014 -Thanksgiving and turning 40 at Beach Club Villas

Last edited by my2disneyboys; 01-06-2013 at 08:52 AM.
my2disneyboys is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:36 AM   #216
casinochic
Earning My Ears
 
casinochic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 20

Thank you so much, everything is perfect!
__________________
Me, DH, DD(7), DS(5)
casinochic is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 12:12 PM   #217
belle07
Mouseketeer
 
belle07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 243

Thank you so much, it came out great!
__________________
belle07 is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 09:06 AM   #218
wink13
Just a bit Goofy
 
wink13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 728

Great Designs.

I now have a friend that is going on the same ship the week before me and I was wondering if you could do a couple designs for her. Would like this design with Feb 7-10, 2013 and rather than a family name Circe & Sloane.

Also, could you do names spelled in characters.

Circe - Mickey
Sloane - Minnie




Thanks for sharing you talents!
__________________
wink13 is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 09:44 AM   #219
Mariellen102
Mouseketeer
 
Mariellen102's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Posts: 259

Thank you so very much!!
Mariellen102 is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #220
tighe16
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 11

Hi,

Wow! These are great! I was wondering if you could do Mickey heads for me with the following names: Mike, Tony, Rick, Alex, Michael, Brendan

and Minnie heads with the following names: Kim, Kerri, Tammy, Michaela, Gabby, Jordan

Thank you so much!
tighe16 is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 03:28 PM   #221
angiet1975
Earning My Ears
 
angiet1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 33

Hello Lady B you do awsome work. I was wondering if I could get a couple of designs from you.

Mickey Head (the Black, Red, and yellow) with Bernie, Tanner and Will names
Minnie Head (with Red bow) with Angie
Goofy Name with Tanner
Mickey Name with Will
Minnie Name with Angie
Mickey Name with Bernie

Also, the Mickey Head with the ship and balloons that reads The Magic, May 2013, Thornton Family, Our First Cruise

Thanks so much.
angiet1975 is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 03:49 PM   #222
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,377

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2disneyboys View Post
Hi Lady B , I'm wondering if you would be able to do a couple designs for me?

Chip & Dale with the Mickey head- with the name Myles
Jake with the Mickey head- with the name Owen (If you have Cubby that would be awesome!!! I didnt see it but Cubby is Owen's Favorite, if not Jake is good too)

Also, I am looking for Duffy designs. They would like Duffy and then their names or Duffy Namefills if you make those: with the names Myles and Owen.

Thank you VERY VERY much for your time and spreading pixie dust to my family. We truly appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tighe16 View Post
Hi,

Wow! These are great! I was wondering if you could do Mickey heads for me with the following names: Mike, Tony, Rick, Alex, Michael, Brendan

and Minnie heads with the following names: Kim, Kerri, Tammy, Michaela, Gabby, Jordan

Thank you so much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by angiet1975 View Post
Hello Lady B you do awsome work. I was wondering if I could get a couple of designs from you.

Mickey Head (the Black, Red, and yellow) with Bernie, Tanner and Will names
Minnie Head (with Red bow) with Angie
Goofy Name with Tanner
Mickey Name with Will
Minnie Name with Angie
Mickey Name with Bernie

Also, the Mickey Head with the ship and balloons that reads The Magic, May 2013, Thornton Family, Our First Cruise

Thanks so much.
Hi All I am happy to do these for you however my time is limited this week and I will be on vacation Jan 12-19. Can you please post the date you need these by? If it is before my vacation I will do my best but I can't make any promises.
Thanks
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 03:52 PM   #223
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,377

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENISEES View Post
I LOVE YOUR WORK!!
could I please ask you for a few for my Feb. Cruise- when you get a chance!!??

3-Sophia the First Design-Landscape w/ animals but says- "Finnley the First", "Kylee the First" and "Skylar the First- 3 individual ones....

Mickeyhead- Rapunzel= "Finnley"
Mickeyhead- Jake/ Neverland Pirates- "Camden" and one with "Bradyn"


also you have a nice one with the Word Fill "Dream" with Sailor Mickey and the date-- can you make one with...

Disney Fantasy
February 23- March 2, 2013

Thank you so much!!!
Hi There I am happy to do these. However, my time is limited this week and I will be on vacation Jan 12-19. I can work on these after I return and I should have them to you by the end of the month as I see you are not sailing until late Feb.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 03:53 PM   #224
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,377

Quote:
Originally Posted by wink13 View Post
Great Designs.

I now have a friend that is going on the same ship the week before me and I was wondering if you could do a couple designs for her. Would like this design with Feb 7-10, 2013 and rather than a family name Circe & Sloane.

Also, could you do names spelled in characters.

Circe - Mickey
Sloane - Minnie

Thanks for sharing you talents!
Hi I am happy to do these for you. I might not have time to get to them before my vacation but I will have them to you by the end of the month.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #225
my2disneyboys
DIS Veteran
 
my2disneyboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 2,070

No rush on mine!! Have a wonderful and relaxing vacation!!!!!
__________________
Me39 DH37 DS10 DS7 Daisy



2004-POP . 2007-POR . 2009-POFQ . 2010-POLY . 2011-POFQ . 2011-CBR . 2012-WL and DREAM CRUISE . 2013-BCV 10th Year Anniversary, Vow Renewal Trip! - January 2014 Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House - November 2014 -Thanksgiving and turning 40 at Beach Club Villas
my2disneyboys is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: