Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #151
sglen1987
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 34

Hi me again i forgot one last stocking i hope you can help i would like the minnie mouse you did for me in lexi etc with the name Lacey-Mae thank you
sglen1987 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 08:09 PM   #152
Lilo's Mom
Mouseketeer
 
Lilo's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 413

Talking Design Request

Hi LadyB!
I was wondering if I could get the Mickey head (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psd25136b1.jpg) with three different names, Adam, Kyle, Brian. Then I need the Minnie head, (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...eHeadRoxie.jpg) with 5 different names, Donna, Jaime, Erin, Kelly and Kaitlyn. Sorry I have one big Irish Family!

Thank you for your time and hard work.

Lilo's Mom
__________________
Remembering Bob


Lilo's Mom is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-18-2012, 02:01 AM   #153
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,627

New Year Items :
removed
__________________

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-14-2014 at 04:46 AM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 12-18-2012, 02:44 AM   #154
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,627

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglen1987 View Post
Hi me again i forgot one last stocking i hope you can help i would like the minnie mouse you did for me in lexi etc with the name Lacey-Mae thank you
Sure Here you go:
removed
__________________

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-14-2014 at 04:46 AM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 12-18-2012, 03:32 AM   #155
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilo's Mom View Post
Hi LadyB!
I was wondering if I could get the Mickey head (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psd25136b1.jpg) with three different names, Adam, Kyle, Brian. Then I need the Minnie head, (http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...eHeadRoxie.jpg) with 5 different names, Donna, Jaime, Erin, Kelly and Kaitlyn. Sorry I have one big Irish Family!

Thank you for your time and hard work.

Lilo's Mom
Here you go, Adding names is easy. It's creating new designs that takes me forever Have a great trip!removed
__________________

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-14-2014 at 04:47 AM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:45 AM   #156
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,627

New Years Eve:removed
__________________

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-14-2014 at 04:47 AM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 02:41 AM   #157
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,627

New Princess Disign:removed
__________________

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-14-2014 at 04:47 AM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #158
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,627

New Mickey & Minnie Safari:removed
__________________

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-14-2014 at 04:47 AM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #159
Gina
Remembers the Great DIS Board Crash of '99
The planning is half the fun
 
Gina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Pearland/Friendswood, TX
Posts: 4,849

Love, love, love your stuff, Lady B!! Whenever you have time, I would be so appreciative if you could slap names on two Mickey heads... We don't sail until 2/15.

They're both in the Mickey heads/cruise folder -- I'd love the Captain Mickey one with "Tyler Dean" on it (if it'll fit), and the cruise Minnie head with "Gina" on it. Thanks SO much for all your hard work, and I hope you have a magical Christmas!!


-gina-
__________________
WDW many times
Navigator of the Seas ~ 2/2014 - Disney Magic ~ '02, '03, '04, '08, '13 - Grand Princess ~ '06 - Voyager of the Seas ~ '10- Mariner of the Seas ~ '12
Next up: Navigator of the Seas ~ 2/8/15


Find me on... Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest
Gina (Me - 47) ~ DS (18) ~ DBF (47)
Gina is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 01:08 PM   #160
rhax07
New DVC Member
 
rhax07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 107

DCL magnets

LadyB-

I was wondering if you could do 4 mickey heads for me...

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psd25136b1.jpg
with Ryne and Kayden

And the corresponding minnie head with the polka dot bow
with Kelly(i think you made one already) and Aubrey

Thank you!
__________________
2001 - AS Sports
2004 - Cabins @ Fort Wilderness
2005 - Port Orleans Riverside

2010 - Coronado Springs Resort
2011- AKV Kindani
2012- BLT & SSR
DVC Member (BLT) since 9/2010
rhax07 is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #161
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,627

removed
__________________

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-14-2014 at 04:47 AM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 02:08 AM   #162
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
Love, love, love your stuff, Lady B!! Whenever you have time, I would be so appreciative if you could slap names on two Mickey heads... We don't sail until 2/15.

They're both in the Mickey heads/cruise folder -- I'd love the Captain Mickey one with "Tyler Dean" on it (if it'll fit), and the cruise Minnie head with "Gina" on it. Thanks SO much for all your hard work, and I hope you have a magical Christmas!!


-gina-
Thanks Here you go, If you want anything else please let me know. Have a great cruise!
removed
__________________

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-14-2014 at 04:48 AM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 02:26 AM   #163
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,627

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhax07 View Post
LadyB-

I was wondering if you could do 4 mickey heads for me...

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/...psd25136b1.jpg
with Ryne and Kayden

And the corresponding minnie head with the polka dot bow
with Kelly(i think you made one already) and Aubrey

Thank you!
Here you go Merry Christmas!
removed
__________________

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-14-2014 at 04:48 AM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 07:27 AM   #164
rhax07
New DVC Member
 
rhax07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea View Post
Here you go Merry Christmas!




Thank you so much!!! They are awesome...Merry Christmas
__________________
2001 - AS Sports
2004 - Cabins @ Fort Wilderness
2005 - Port Orleans Riverside

2010 - Coronado Springs Resort
2011- AKV Kindani
2012- BLT & SSR
DVC Member (BLT) since 9/2010
rhax07 is offline  
Old 12-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #165
Gina
Remembers the Great DIS Board Crash of '99
The planning is half the fun
 
Gina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Pearland/Friendswood, TX
Posts: 4,849

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea


Thanks Here you go, If you want anything else please let me know. Have a great cruise!

I love them, they're perfect! Thank you so much, you rock!!

-gina-

Sent from my Galaxy S Blaze using DISBoards mobile
__________________
WDW many times
Navigator of the Seas ~ 2/2014 - Disney Magic ~ '02, '03, '04, '08, '13 - Grand Princess ~ '06 - Voyager of the Seas ~ '10- Mariner of the Seas ~ '12
Next up: Navigator of the Seas ~ 2/8/15


Find me on... Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest
Gina (Me - 47) ~ DS (18) ~ DBF (47)
Gina is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: