Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2012, 06:32 PM   #136
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktlm View Post
Mine said to reply with my phone number and they would call me within 7 days. It did leave a number that I could also call, if I didn't want to wait for them.

I was inclined to E-mail them back that I didn't specifically need to talk to anyone, but that I just wanted to voice my opinions as set out in my E-mail. (I know Mom2RTK- wimpy me Again- so not a complainer- plus I said everything in my long detailed E-mail, so I don't know what else I would say. Unless they are calling me to assure me that Belle will be at MVMCP in her red dress or that they are working something out in regard to to a meet and greet with her somewhere at MK with some personal interaction, I really don't have anything to add). If you are going to talk to them, let us know how it goes. I'll will hold off E-mailing them back, and if it might be productive, maybe I will talk to them as well.
Not to worry. I'm sure they could tell what your issue was from your email. I didn't hear from them, so maybe someone else will let us know if they talk to them.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #137
disneykeim
Mouseketeer

I met belle in her traditional wear at CRT two/ 11/2 weeks ago
disneykeim is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-18-2012, 10:49 PM   #138
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneykeim View Post
I met belle in her traditional wear at CRT two/ 11/2 weeks ago
I believe she just left CRT last weekend.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:08 AM   #139
Disney_Princess83
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
I believe she just left CRT last weekend.
Yes she did!

Almost 6 Weeks at Disney.... it's Happened! October & November 2013! Trip Report and Food Review to Follow Soon

Starbucks has arrived at WDW! MK, EPCOT and soon the entire World!
Add me on Twitter: @OzGoofyPrincess
Disney_Princess83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:08 AM   #140
ashleyasiegel
Mouseketeer

I got an email back from them this morning saying they wanted to talk to me personally. Not sure if I am going to email my number back to them as I am not good with complaining on the phone or what else I would say besides what was written in the email. So hopefully someone will post what they said in their phone call to see if I really need to talk to them on the phone.

April/May 2014: Pop Century l Dec 2012: Pop Century l Jan/Feb 2012: DD2 1st trip ASMovies l Sept 2010: All Star Music l Nov 2009: Pop Century/All Star Music l Nov 2009: Disneyland l Jan 2009: DD1 1st trip All Star Sports l May 2007: Off Site l April 2006: Off Site Herm's First Disney Trip
ashleyasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:22 AM   #141
ghtx
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney_Princess83 View Post
The disappointment will be because they're not telling people they need to participate in the show to get a photo. If they TOLD people that - no problem. IF they kept her at TS - No problem.
This was not my experience. My daughter did not participate in the show, but she was able to get the photo with Belle. She just lined up at the end of the queue with the "actors." Another person did this too. Nobody seemed to mind.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:23 AM   #142
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyasiegel View Post
I got an email back from them this morning saying they wanted to talk to me personally. Not sure if I am going to email my number back to them as I am not good with complaining on the phone or what else I would say besides what was written in the email. So hopefully someone will post what they said in their phone call to see if I really need to talk to them on the phone.
I'd be happy to talk to them, but they haven't called. I'm guessing I didn't get the same email because I put my phone number in my initial email. My email fm them said thanks contacting us. Someone will contact you in the next 10 days.

Or maybe I'm on Disney's "do not call" list?????

My biggest issue with all of this has been the rumor that Belle might not appear at MVMCP. I know it's still a rumor, but honestly, once the first party happens, it's probably too late to make any change for this year. So what alternative is there than to express one's concern at this point?

MNSSHP seems to get lots of love, but so much has disappeared at MVMCP over the years without much giveback. I just hate to lose this piece of the party in favor of something we can do already during a regular park day.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #143
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghtx View Post
This was not my experience. My daughter did not participate in the show, but she was able to get the photo with Belle. She just lined up at the end of the queue with the "actors." Another person did this too. Nobody seemed to mind.
I've been reading more reports like this. Maybe this is a result of the tweaking we were all hoping for?
Old 10-19-2012, 11:27 AM   #144
ghtx
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I've been reading more reports like this. Maybe this is a result of the tweaking we were all hoping for?
Maybe. I just did this on Wednesday. Maybe if I would have tried it earlier I wouldn't have been allowed to do it.

I should also point out that I had to take the initiative and bring my daughter up to the queue. So if other people didn't realize this, then they would have missed out on the photo op. I knew about it, obviously, from these boards.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #145
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghtx View Post
Maybe. I just did this on Wednesday. Maybe if I would have tried it earlier I wouldn't have been allowed to do it.

I should also point out that I had to take the initiative and bring my daughter up to the queue. So if other people didn't realize this, then they would have missed out on the photo op. I knew about it, obviously, from these boards.
Well, hopefully they'll start telling people too. But I'm glad you knew and were able to get your photo.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:48 AM   #146
ashleyasiegel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I'd be happy to talk to them, but they haven't called. I'm guessing I didn't get the same email because I put my phone number in my initial email. My email fm them said thanks contacting us. Someone will contact you in the next 10 days.

Or maybe I'm on Disney's "do not call" list?????

My biggest issue with all of this has been the rumor that Belle might not appear at MVMCP. I know it's still a rumor, but honestly, once the first party happens, it's probably too late to make any change for this year. So what alternative is there than to express one's concern at this point?

MNSSHP seems to get lots of love, but so much has disappeared at MVMCP over the years without much giveback. I just hate to lose this piece of the party in favor of something we can do already during a regular park day.
I got the same initial email that you recieved whatever day it was that I emailed them sometime last week and then got a follow up email today. I am guessing since you put your phone number in the original email you probably won't get a follow up email.

Maybe they know you are the one stirring up all of the trouble and put you on the Do Not Call List

It did say to give them 7 days to call you back if you replied via email or you could call them. If you want you can pretend to be me LOL!

April/May 2014: Pop Century l Dec 2012: Pop Century l Jan/Feb 2012: DD2 1st trip ASMovies l Sept 2010: All Star Music l Nov 2009: Pop Century/All Star Music l Nov 2009: Disneyland l Jan 2009: DD1 1st trip All Star Sports l May 2007: Off Site l April 2006: Off Site Herm's First Disney Trip
ashleyasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:36 PM   #147
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyasiegel View Post

Maybe they know you are the one stirring up all of the trouble and put you on the Do Not Call List
Who, moi?
Old 10-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #148
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

Quote:
Who, moi?
Mais oui, toi.
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:33 PM   #149
Disney_Princess83
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Who, moi?
never......

Almost 6 Weeks at Disney.... it's Happened! October & November 2013! Trip Report and Food Review to Follow Soon

Starbucks has arrived at WDW! MK, EPCOT and soon the entire World!
Add me on Twitter: @OzGoofyPrincess
Disney_Princess83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:00 AM   #150
Cadyrose
Mouseketeer

For those that got an email saying that Disney was interested in talking to you, is there any updates on what Disney is saying?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: