Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
Bulls729
Earning My Ears

DCP or Part Time with ROTC

Hey Everyone,

Currently a student at Valencia & UCF, doing AF ROTC at the latter. I was recently at casting last week, which I believe went very well, but the roles available for PT Attractions unfortunately did not meet my availability at the time (I am now able to work out some time with ROTC), I was however offered a second interview for a Character Attendant role while being wait-listed for PT attractions and merchandising.

I also applied for DCP and had my phone interview as well. My question is, if offered both, which would be better to choose? I asked the recruiter on the phone if I would still be able to participate in ROTC while in the CP and she said given the schedule I gave her for that, it seems possible baring I work that out with a member on the Education team. Of coures I am in a unique position already living here in Orlando, and was told by a couple people including some employees that I would be better off taking the part time role. I would just like a broader range to see what you all think on this one. Also, if you all may have any advice on the second interview that would be awesome. Thank you.
Bulls729 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: